Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:51:36 PM

Look at 3d price graph: imo we're getting the floor very soon. 15k is  a very strong support for BC and it's a long run level. My 2 cent advise is buying as much you can  under 16k. Now fondamentals and tech analysis are both "crying" the same rule: buy.

let's see about that

same has been said at 20k, 19k, 18k and so on. getting my popcorn  Grin

good luck blackcoin

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:57:45 PM

*Looks about that time....
Oh man, what a wait this has been. Every since the idea for BLKFeed was first conceived with Project Gotham -- things have moved rather quickly. First of all, big shout out to WulfCastle who worked jointly with us; we were able to create an awesome user experience. When we first sought out to create BLKFeed it was so that the community would have a hub to get all information. In this decentralized world we're creating, a centralized platform to get all the latest info is a must for the time being. This initiative is to help support the community and the BlackCoin Foundation in keeping everyone informed, and ease the efforts of getting the word about about new developments.
So what do we get with the launch of BLKFeed and the newly revamped BlackCoinTalk.org Forum? Well lets see...
Official Site URL: www.BLKFeed.com

*BLKFeed has been tested on many browsers (Chrome, Safari, IE, FireFox, PS4, Tablets) It should look great and run on most all modern browsers. If you encounter a bug let us know. *Might I suggest trying it on the PS4 while you're gaming? Awesome way to quickly check the price.

BLKFeed:

Updating News Tiles: Never miss an update. Been at work all day? School? Fighting crime? Well come back, open up your PC and visit BLKFeed to stay up to date on any new announcements live as they come. You can click the view more button to get linked straight to the content thats being alerted. Its a great way to soak up all the news really quickly if you're behind (and its easy to fall behind in crypto)

Live Updating Price Widgets: These widgets are in support of current exchanges that use BC. In the future these widgets will be custom configurable and you will be able to pick and choose which exchanges to list as more exchanges add BC and have an appropriate API to pull information. In the coming future as the BC Centric exchanges launch (contact us yourstruly) we will be implementing their information by default. Also listed currently is the buy pressure for the BlackCoin Pool for the day (Approximated) Below that will be the additional buy pressure for the BlackCoin centric exchanges as the time for their release nears.

BlackCoin Merchants: This section will go live in the coming days. But, essentially it will have information about different merchants and services that accept BlackCoin (exchanges, shops, etc) and you can then be linked to said service/shop/etc right from the page in a new tab. No more lurking around for BC related merchants. Just have to finish entering in all the info before this goes live.

IRC Chat: This is the built in IRC Chat that you can utilize while on the site. We have a custom style for the IRC that we will be implementing very soon as well, just need to get an issue sorted for a VPS (if you have one let us know). But this is straightforward -- chat on IRC while you're on the site. Don't have to leave the page because all the good stuff is already on the page. This is great for live discussion.

Reddit Section: This is a tool that pulls all the most recent Reddit posts from the sub-reddit straight into BLKFeed, this makes it so you can quickly link to a thread from within the site, or quickly see what topics are currently trending. We were going to originally implement our own customer reddit-esque platform, but felt it pointless to compete with Reddit, we already love it so much.

Projects Page: This page serves as a constant reminder of all the Projects we are currently working on. You can get information in regards to the current projects/completed projects in development. You can also see a progress bar as the project nears completion. Clicking the view more option will give you additional info in regards to the project. This page will change a lot. No more having to poke about to get all the latest news!

Official BC Forums: This is big. Bitcoin has bitcointalk, and now blackcoin has their very on blackcointalk built ontop of BLKFeed. Here is where we will post static information regarding the BlackCoin Foundation. Talk to each other, post your worries, post questions, ask the Foundation questions. And most importantly learn about Memberships with the Foundation I invite you to check it out, the forums are very sexy. We hope everyone uses this as opposed to the bitcointalk thread as time goes on for more semi-permanent discussion.

Twitter Integration: Whenever someone uses the twitter tag #BlackCoin that tweet will come right into the feed! Allowing you to get all up-to-the-minute news from various BlackCoin channels right from the site without ever having to leave. Great for the folks who despise twitter too, but still want to get the benefit of the news. Very straightforward.

There are various links to the BlackCoin Foundation, BlackCoin Wiki, and the BlackCoin Map located at the bottom as well for quick navigation for more info regarding BC.

This is only Version 1.0. Additional improvements and features are in the pipeline. There will be additional color templates to choose from, additional widgets, and added functionality as we move forward.
For any inquiries regarding BLKFeed feel free to ask either Maarx or myself and we will do all we can to assist you. We all worked very hard on this and we really want you to take it for a spin and see if you love it.

This all started as an idea in my mind <2months ago: http://imgur.com/YaVp5n8

Thanks to Maarx and WulfCastle BLKFeed was able to see the light of day.

I'm so happy that a community like this exists where I can take a passion and an idea and turn it into a utility that the community can use and appreciate. <3 everyone in the community.

Best,

McKie, Maarx, WulfCastle

We truly hope you enjoy this. If you wish to show your thanks, perhaps consider donating to the BlackCoin Foundation. It is with funds provided from the Foundation that all this was possible. With your help we can continue to bring you services like BLKFeed even faster, and with even more features! Thank you

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 05:14:39 PM

Oh man, what a wait this has been. Every since the idea for BLKFeed was first conceived with Project Gotham -- things have moved rather quickly. First of all, big shout out to WulfCastle who worked jointly with us; we were able to create an awesome user experience. When we first sought out to create BLKFeed it was so that the community would have a hub to get all information. In this decentralized world we're creating, a centralized platform to get all the latest info is a must for the time being. This initiative is to help support the community and the BlackCoin Foundation in keeping everyone informed, and ease the efforts of getting the word about about new developments.
So what do we get with the launch of BLKFeed and the newly revamped BlackCoinTalk.org Forum? Well lets see...

*BLKFeed has been tested on many browsers (Chrome, Safari, IE, FireFox, PS4, Tablets) It should look great and run on most all modern browsers. If you encounter a bug let us know. *Might I suggest trying it on the PS4 while you're gaming? Awesome way to quickly check the price.

BLKFeed:

Updating News Tiles: Never miss an update. Been at work all day? School? Fighting crime? Well come back, open up your PC and visit BLKFeed to stay up to date on any new announcements live as they come. You can click the view more button to get linked straight to the content thats being alerted. Its a great way to soak up all the news really quickly if you're behind (and its easy to fall behind in crypto)

Live Updating Price Widgets: These widgets are in support of current exchanges that use BC. In the future these widgets will be custom configurable and you will be able to pick and choose which exchanges to list as more exchanges add BC and have an appropriate API to pull information. In the coming future as the BC Centric exchanges launch (contact us yourstruly) we will be implementing their information by default. Also listed currently is the buy pressure for the BlackCoin Pool for the day (Approximated) Below that will be the additional buy pressure for the BlackCoin centric exchanges as the time for their release nears.

BlackCoin Merchants: This section will go live in the coming days. But, essentially it will have information about different merchants and services that accept BlackCoin (exchanges, shops, etc) and you can then be linked to said service/shop/etc right from the page in a new tab. No more lurking around for BC related merchants. Just have to finish entering in all the info before this goes live.

IRC Chat: This is the built in IRC Chat that you can utilize while on the site. We have a custom style for the IRC that we will be implementing very soon as well, just need to get an issue sorted for a VPS (if you have one let us know). But this is straightforward -- chat on IRC while you're on the site. Don't have to leave the page because all the good stuff is already on the page. This is great for live discussion.

Reddit Section: This is a tool that pulls all the most recent Reddit posts from the sub-reddit straight into BLKFeed, this makes it so you can quickly link to a thread from within the site, or quickly see what topics are currently trending. We were going to originally implement our own customer reddit-esque platform, but felt it pointless to compete with Reddit, we already love it so much.

Projects Page: This page serves as a constant reminder of all the Projects we are currently working on. You can get information in regards to the current projects/completed projects in development. You can also see a progress bar as the project nears completion. Clicking the view more option will give you additional info in regards to the project. This page will change a lot. No more having to poke about to get all the latest news!

Official BC Forums: This is big. Bitcoin has bitcointalk, and now blackcoin has their very on blackcointalk built ontop of BLKFeed. Here is where we will post static information regarding the BlackCoin Foundation. Talk to each other, post your worries, post questions, ask the Foundation questions. And most importantly learn about Memberships with the Foundation I invite you to check it out, the forums are very sexy. We hope everyone uses this as opposed to the bitcointalk thread as time goes on for more semi-permanent discussion.

Twitter Integration: Whenever someone uses the twitter tag #BlackCoin that tweet will come right into the feed! Allowing you to get all up-to-the-minute news from various BlackCoin channels right from the site without ever having to leave. Great for the folks who despise twitter too, but still want to get the benefit of the news. Very straightforward.

There are various links to the BlackCoin Foundation, BlackCoin Wiki, and the BlackCoin Map located at the bottom as well for quick navigation for more info regarding BC.

This is only Version 1.0. Additional improvements and features are in the pipeline. There will be additional color templates to choose from, additional widgets, and added functionality as we move forward.
For any inquiries regarding BLKFeed feel free to ask either Maarx or myself and we will do all we can to assist you. We all worked very hard on this and we really want you to take it for a spin and see if you love it.

This all started as an idea in my mind <2months ago: http://imgur.com/YaVp5n8

Thanks to Maarx and WulfCastle BLKFeed was able to see the light of day.

I'm so happy that a community like this exists where I can take a passion and an idea and turn it into a utility that the community can use and appreciate. <3 everyone in the community.

Best,

McKie, Maarx, WulfCastle

We truly hope you enjoy this. If you wish to show your thanks, perhaps consider donating to the BlackCoin Foundation. It is with funds provided from the Foundation that all this was possible. With your help we can continue to bring you services like BLKFeed even faster, and with even more features! Thank you

Cool
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:37:38 PM

Cool

You can officially add BLKFeed to your portfolio. Haha.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
Fag

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:39:54 PM

Look at 3d price graph: imo we're getting the floor very soon. 15k is  a very strong support for BC and it's a long run level. My 2 cent advise is buying as much you can  under 16k. Now fondamentals and tech analysis are both "crying" the same rule: buy.

My thoughts exactly. Also, when there's a minor raise in price, someone will always post "This is the natural growth we're looking for.."
rat4

Activity: 324
Merit: 197

Two-way squared

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 05:41:57 PM

The hardfork is getting closer. Sent alert for old wallets.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:09:29 PM

My thoughts exactly. Also, when there's a minor raise in price, someone will always post "This is the natural growth we're looking for.."
And some people like you and the self proclaimed "Investor" will always post here when it drops... just that we don't give a s**t.

InvestorPerson

Activity: 316

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:14:24 PM

just that we don't give a s**t.

you don't have to, it doesn't take away any truth from my post Grin

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:16:52 PM

slowly we rot!!
I remember some week ago, someone posted a pic whit BC graphic, whit some floor, when after that the BC rise.
And there was a floor at 23k, so wow, now it's going to rise....
Nope, we are 15k again!!
What the hell is going on?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Subtuppel

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:24:03 PM

Important news:

BlackFeed 1.0 - BC info central launched

BlackCoinAuctions in public beta

PLEASE UPDATE TO LATEST WALLET VERSION, Fork to PoS 2.0 soon to come (Block 319000)

Download at blackcoin.co

BlackHalo Beta released, BlackHalo & NightTrader Homepages:

Step-by-Step guide by user buy-black

Short listing for newcomers and potential investors about completed and upcoming projects:
click the links!
More detailed listing can be found @ Reddit: BlackCoin Projects Overview

recent articles featuring BlackCoin:

WE NEED YOUR HELP:

DESIGNERS NEEDED!
Announcing Project Gotham

Hey folks! Mckie here, with some awesome news. It's time to take the first curtain off of our secret project, Project Gotham. We are currently seeking a extremely talented graphic designer to help with our implementation/vision. Not much detail can be given at the moment. But, more information will be included in the FollowTheCoin article, as well as the Reddit post if you are interested in applying. We are trying to reach outside of the BLK community as well, so if anyone knows any talented web graphic designers please let us know my PMing myself, Maarx, or King Schultz.

Reddit Post: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27ed7g/announcing_project_gotham_a_huge_initiative_to/
McKie

+ lots of more stuff, check the following links:

BlackCoin Subreddit

http://blackcoindirectory.com

http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/

http://www.blkfoundation.org/

Official Wallets:

http://www.blackcoin.co/

Some stats at:

http://bitinfocharts.com/blackcoin/

BE A LEADER

and remember: Always bet on Black!

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 07:24:54 PM

just that we don't give a s**t.

you don't have to, it doesn't take away any truth from my post Grin

This is a BC thread,
1. BC Holders are obviously optimistic regardless of the price.
2. People who sold have left.
3. Trolls only post when the price drops. Then leave when the price is rising.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:36:26 PM

The hardfork is getting closer. Sent alert for old wallets.

I hope lazy ppl will lose all BC's so we will have less  Grin
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:38:12 PM

Lets hope decentralized exchange is on the way any day so we can trade there not on mintpal
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:05:08 PM

let's see about that

good luck blackcoin

I'll buy good bag of BC below 10k, maybe 5k in next 2-3m; just look at cinni Smiley
buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:07:04 PM

Update on release dates!

BLKFeed Release                       8 2014    July 21 st 2014   Grin

What is coming next!  Centric exchange maybe?  That would be sweet!

BTW, many thanks for McKie, Maarx, WulfCastle!  That is a job well done.

BETS:

BlackCoin-centric Exchange -     08 2014
BlackHalo Beta 0.2 -                 09 2014
NighTrader Beta 0.1 -                12 2014
BlackWaveLabs Onyx                 3 2015
BlackWaveLabs Blacknode           4 2015
BlackWaveLabs Ruby Wallet         12 2015
BlackNote ATM 1st install             9 2041
Legionaire Custom Wallet with anonymous functions   7 2015
Project Gotham                                                     2020
POS 3.0                                    11 2014
New Android Wallet                     12 2014
Next Max Borges PR Release          2 weeks
BLKFeed Release                        8 2014  

BC + XC + DRK
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:47:41 PM

Lets hope decentralized exchange is on the way any day so we can trade there not on mintpal

Does Blackcoin support multisignatures?
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:27:08 PM

nice so much stuff in the works Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:22:17 PM

Does Blackcoin support multisignatures?

Blackhalo client support it / use it.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 11:13:14 PM

let's see about that

good luck blackcoin

I'll buy good bag of BC below 10k, maybe 5k in next 2-3m; just look at cinni Smiley

BC is not Cinni.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:16:02 AM

/awesome stuff

McKie, Maarx, WulfCastle

Thank you so much to all of you! Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: