Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 02:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:19:23 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 11:30:30 AM by XbladeX

Everybody let's go to VRC thread and let's make some FUD there !
I've already seen some of BC guys doing job pretty well, but some more people there will help us more.
Everybody will dump their VRC and will come here to buy black shit ! U'll see !

And don't 4get: Always bet on black mo'fuckers !

What ??
...let them live on their own no one from thier community like BC or any other like decentralization in main place coin : )

I sometimes write there if they are trying teach people that all is fault Mintpal but we are
responsible for security our coin not mintpal...

BC is as secure as we are is such decentralized coin as we are.
If you are man who leave all BC in Mintpal this is your responsibility for that not mintpal.
If exchange will write sry hdd had broken who will you whine ?
Only yourself because you trusted Mintpal.

Get 2nd lesson after CR to not keep coin on exchange that is all. keep there that what you want trade
let rest support network.

Whales chosen WC failed
Whales chosen AC failed
Whales chosen Cinni failed
Whales chosen VRC ( failed at some crucial point but not dead )
Whales chosen Another coin...

but Blackcoin is alive and will be ^^

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
jurgised1

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:30:24 AM

let them live on their own...

So why the fuck are you there and spreading FUD including many other BC holders...?

U think that VRC holders will dump their bags and come here to buy BC ? Nah... no way !
That's not the way to attract the people from one to another crypto.
What if next time it will be BC instead of VRC ? Let them live as u said, and do that without
stupid discussions about PoS  security and so on.. Discuss it here ! Not there...
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:30:44 AM

the guy is just a troll.
he will use a different account to point to his own post in the VRC thread soon to "prove" how bad the BC community is  Roll Eyes

Genesis-Mining

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 11:36:15 AM

We are happy to support the BC community and the official pool by offering our customers to "mine" BC in our system.
Instead of our own trading engine we push the hashpower to the official pool to support all miners and the pool.

jurgised1

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:43:04 AM

the guy is just a troll.
he will use a different account to point to his own post in the VRC thread soon to "prove" how bad the BC community is  Roll Eyes

U was faster to say that before i did that Wink Congrats ! But the problem is that I never wanted and I'll never do that.
I have no time for creating drama like some of u in VRC thread... Still trying to understand why.. To attract some
VRC holders to get some BC ? Not sure if it will work...
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:45:53 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 12:00:15 PM by XbladeX

let them live on their own...

So why the fuck are you there and spreading FUD including many others...?

U think that VRC holders will dump their bags and come here to buy BC ? Nah... no way !
That's not the way to attract the people from one to another crypto.
What if next time it will be BC instead of VRC ? Let them live as u said, and do that without
stupid discussions about PoS  security and so on.. Discuss it here ! Not there...
What FUD?

those are facts:

1) I write that rollback hurt all crypto.
2) VRC damaged mostly POS systems and POW coins can laughs at as.... ( POS systems )
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=694436.0
http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/2apsj7/litecoin_developers_will_never_fork_litecoin_to/ciycbhd
3) 1st in crypto rollback will have their complication is future (broken trust, not punished exchange ext.. VRC got main damage and whole POS is seen as insecure)
4) 1/3 of all coin in Mintpal is responsibility of VRC holders too not only Mintpal security bug / all systems can be broken...
5) You can be sure if money was theft or just lost in broken system...
6) Never trust exchange (MtGox,CR lied till end... ) - why in real belive in VRC statement...

You need know line between FUD and fact. Those 6 points are proven facts.
When someone is blinded and write that is ONLY mintpal fault - i see red light.
if you want repeat mistakes in future go wrong way longer...

PS: I don't want to let BC community go way thinking that is secure keep coin in exchange like online wallet (MtGox proved that)
it is our responsibility where we are keeping coins or we get CR2.0

Once again POS system is secure as their holders are.
And man POS security is serious matter it never has been stupid...
because ignorance people like you, you have such big action like that with Mintpal...

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:04:37 PM

We are happy to support the BC community and the official pool by offering our customers to "mine" BC in our system.
Instead of our own trading engine we push the hashpower to the official pool to support all miners and the pool.

Thank you and BlackCoin Pool for this cross promotion! I hope it brings new customers to GM and investors to BC!

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1636

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:07:45 PM

And THIS is just great!!!

Thanks Marco
jurgised1

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:08:06 PM

2) VRC damaged mostly POS systems and POW coins can laughs at as.... ( POS systems )
http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/2apsj7/litecoin_developers_will_never_fork_litecoin_to/ciycbhd
3) 1st in crypto rollback will have their complication is future (broken trust, not punished exchange ext.. VRC got main damage and whole POS is seen as insecure)
4) 1/3 of all coin in Mintpal is responsibility of VRC holders too not only Mintpal security bug / all systems can be broken...
6) Never trust exchange (MtGox,CR lied till end... ) - why in real belive in VRC statement...

1) Other coins can rollback as well..  will u stop them ? NO ... so topic closed. They have used this "feature" to save the coin.  
2) It was the question to die or not to... They have chosen not to. That's pretty sad uh ? It will hurt POS reputation ? I guess it will save, couse everybody will know
that in such kind of live or die situations, coin will have an opportunity to survive.
3) You don't like crypto's which can rollback ? Why are u BC (POS) holder? Couse you are 101% sure that it won't happen to BC ? Seriously ?
4) That's why they have did that, not to let away thief with 1/3 bag and to fuck up whole coin.
5-6) Yeah - never trust anybody even yourself when u think you are 101% right... so there's no need to talk about the trust of exchanges...
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:20:04 PM

And THIS is just great!!!

Thanks Marco

Managed to get my first BC coins today, so am now going through and finding out more about this coin.
Missed the boat originally.

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:22:29 PM

1) Other coins can rollback as well..  will u stop them ? NO ... so topic closed. They have used this "feature" to save the coin.
You can do what you want... But actions have consequences...

2) It was the question to die or not to... They have chosen not to. That's pretty sad uh ? It will hurt POS reputation ? I guess it will save, couse everybody will know
that in such kind of live or die situations, coin will have an opportunity to survive.
3) You don't like crypto's which can rollback ? Why are u BC (POS) holder? Couse you are 101% sure that it won't happen to BC ? Seriously ?
When BC was stolen none made rollback to save price... They even put death treats on rat4...
That is why i RESPECT him so much.
DRK,BTC,LTC,DOGE stolen no rollback...

Solution3: create VRC2.0 without stolen coins....
and make Mintpal pay for losses over time...

4) That's why they have did that, not to let away thief with 1/3 bag and to fuck up whole coin.
Those people who let exchange own 30% of all supply didn't deserve to own those money (they didn't respect VRC and it security) they in probably
wanted dump it in 1st better occasion on pump...there wasn't long therm goal in those intentions.

5-6) Yeah - never trust anybody even yourself when u think you are 101% right... so there's no need to talk about the trust of exchanges...
that is why you won't be never sure if Mintpal version is real one... ( MtGox,CR and lies...)

I beg people from BC community to not left to many BC on exchanges... we won't rollback.
your money are your responsibility not exchange.

jurgised1

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:50:30 PM

yea. never trust anyone. but vrc dev trusted mintpal so much that they fork the coin after mintpal claimed being hacked without any proof

Where do u know from that there was no proof ? Or if you have not got one it does not mean that vrc dev's ain't got one as well ?
What have you expected to get ? SQL like "INSERT mintpal_withdrawals SET amount = 5000000, address = 'VCAgZuUbWuaTx5KvAZ6JkhyjtgTAS8WyT7', proccess=1, priority=9" ?
Looks like I remember that somebody has showed the details of those two transactions of 5 and 3 millions of coins to same VRC wallet...
Things looks like conspiracy theory for everybody... I guess we will never know that.
But at the end... who cares what that exactly was...
Conculsion: Mintapal fucked up. And I think they will pay for that in the future loosing traders.
lexusivan888

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:54:04 PM

You can do what you want... But actions have consequences...

When BC was stolen none made rollback to save price... They even put death treats on rat4...
That is why i RESPECT him so much.
DRK,BTC,LTC,DOGE stolen no rollback...

Solution3: create VRC2.0 without stolen coins....
and make Mintpal pay for losses over time...

Those people who let exchange own 30% of all supply didn't deserve to own those money (they didn't respect VRC and it security) they in probably
wanted dump it in 1st better occasion on pump...there wasn't long therm goal in those intentions.

that is why you won't be never sure if Mintpal version is real one... ( MtGox,CR and lies...)

I beg people from BC community to not left to many BC on exchanges... we won't rollback.
your money are your responsibility not exchange.

GOOD POINTS, BLADE ! THUMP UP !
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:01:11 PM

I've already seen some of BC guys doing job pretty well, but some more people there will help us more.

We absolutely do not need this at all! VeriCoin has suffered its own damage from this security debacle. Better go to MintPal and hassle them - I think they are about to get away with murder with this security failure.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:02:37 PM

This will backfire.
And why the hell do we need to spread FUD?

They are already in a mess and we are doing fine.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:05:12 PM

1) They have used this "feature" to save their asses and their money not the coin.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Subtuppel

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:15:38 PM

This will backfire.

please notice that a VRC-supporter posted this out of anger.

jurgised1

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:34:35 PM

This will backfire.

WTF? Are u are too dumb to understand that this was a sarcastic offer as the result of already spreaded FUD in VRC thread by BC supporters?
Subtuppel

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:07:56 PM

This will backfire.

WTF? Are u are too dumb to understand that this was a sarcastic offer as the result of already spreaded FUD in VRC thread by BC supporters?

Of course not.
But obviously some others took it as a serious "call for actions".

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:10:38 PM

This will backfire.

Of course not.
But obviously some others took it as a serious "call for actions".

After reading countless threads about how miners and people should unite to block the fed bitcoins and how many called for "action"..
I am pretty nervous when I see this kind of posts , even if I know they are a joke.

I doubt that there won't be at least a few idiots doing this and then we have another flame war on this board.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: