Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 11:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609562 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:04:47 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 11:29:27 AM by XbladeX

Well, that's what I'm talking about. Inside information. This is the problem when developing behind closed doors.
If this is not changed, the coin will never get away from the hands of those who manipulate the price. Also, the low price is suitable for their games.

But no one have game braking  "Inside information" after last "pump" fails with Blackhalo and POS2.0
nothing at the end manipulators didn't had their pump... price bounced +10% maybe just because one investor putted 450 BTC into
real buy wall.

You need understand that all are private projects you cannot force people share every information they have.

After you wake up and you will see how makers are HARD manipulated you will see there is not many TRUE investors
most people in mintpal invest in therm of week just look at those chart:
http://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/nodes-bc-xc-vrc.html

this shows ONLINE wallets how those stars are popular and how many people are using those coin in real
rest people "investors" just keep coin on exchange to sell on 1st pump ASAP.
Most people can't look for real facts for real informations.
( coin on exchanges are for sell not for hold long )

PS:I am sorry that we can not provide you any road map.
Manipulator are every where just look eg on XC and 150-250 online wallets is that real coin at 6m market cap : (.
I don't say that is XC VRC are bad coins but i want point that how prices are manipulated by few by news ETA road maps
no one cares about real work behind all and all want sell ASAP no one USE those worthless features.
No one is using XC VRC features... this is sad whole market cap arround 5m is just manipulation not
real price.

PPS: Overs 100+ coins copied BC code... Greed and "next BC train" ruined many people.
90% of them had beautiful road maps plans ext most of them failed while BC is moving forward
with people who works for something more than just profit.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:13:38 AM

One thing at the end to be fair i prefer such development in shadow and improving coin over time than
loud annouces with game braking stuff...

1st example Cinni... encrypted messages bla bla features pump 25k and now 3k
because noone in REAL cares about coin so much, because ALL was focused around ONE guy
who developed wallet once he left all collapsed... IN BC is different no ETAs but many developers
working on own projects arround. Which coin will have bigger value in longer time ?
Smart investors will know. Those who are for quick $ won't have any interest in BC at all because no ETAs
no pumps.

ABBAS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:41:13 AM

One thing at the end to be fair i prefer such development in shadow and improving coin over time than

because noone in REAL cares about coin so much, because ALL was focused around ONE guy
who developed wallet once he left all collapsed... IN BC is different no ETAs but many developers
working on own projects arround. Which coin will have bigger value in longer time ?
Smart investors will know. Those who are for quick $ won't have any interest in BC at all because no ETAs
no pumps.
+1 +1
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:56:48 AM

The latest windows wallet crashes when I try to export my transactions.
firstflyover

Activity: 195
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:58:55 PM

no pumps.

Spot On...
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:46:49 PM

7000years - I believe "BLKFeed" was announced. I think it is exactly what you are looking for. Tongue

From the BlackCoin reddit : http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2b7lz2/first_preview_images_of_blkfeed_in_the_wild_on/

It's obviously got a lot more than just ongoing projects.
BlackIsBack

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:51:49 PM

Please update your wallet to version 1.1.0.1. PoS 2.0 hardfork is imminent!!!

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:28:10 PM

7000years - I believe "BLKFeed" was announced. I think it is exactly what you are looking for. Tongue

Nope. Seriously. Already seen that, but it's not the point. Smiley

I fear what you want is completely utopian.

As much as i am a supporter of open source and open development generally: WHat you want might work with Linux and the surrounding software (actually it does not...) but as soon as there is money to be made, people will jump on everything that could make them a quick buck, fork, steal, rebrand it quicker than Lucky Luke can draw his Colt. That is the main reason why most publish the exact things they do once it is done, no code, no details before it is ready.

Crypto with it's "easy money for the grabs" if you only are morally degenerated enough attracts that much outright human scum that you need to protect your ideas unless you want to be the idiot in the end.

Crindon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:33:52 PM

hey guys, I am a VRC holder and I found this on the VeriCoin twitter. Great coin you guys have. Great developer.

pnosker and the VRC team have immense respect for rat4 and the BlackCoin community.

Anyways, I just loaded up on some BlackCoin. Keep up the good work guys. We're all in this together. We are one big cryptofamily.

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:11:44 PM

Noone can steal something that is open and noone can claim he coded it. Sure they will all reuse it instantly. But that would only add value to the original devs and the coin they develop. That's how I see it. Again, I might be wrong here.

But that don't work that way : (...
you need to face fact that alts now are lotto game
whre you are looking for lucky coins and you want sell on pump.
Top 20 market cap coin clones BC online 10-250 wallets and 5m market cap...
http://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/nodes-doge-bc-xc-vrc.html  - just look and be honest whre are those transaparent
developments leads ?... no where : ( userbase is not increasing
look how Doge is collapsing price doesn't matter if people want use crypto or not
as you see people are avoiding using crypto that is main problem not development.
Idiots who cloning coins to get free BTC from scams are ruining whole ecosystem.

When we were going out with cool ideas ( Halo,POS2.0 ) anyway noone was interested in such kind development
as you see in charts people invest there where is chance of max % gain at the end.
In reality true pressure up none can stop there is no manipulation i saw 100 BTC buy walls destroyed one after another in DRK...
In BC there is no interest at this lvl to many coins copied BC code i think there will be about 150+ today : )...

Why BC is diffrent than any copy BC clone... in real any coin can make wallet feature if it is good BTC folks will copy it in hour when needed...
The real diffrence btween coins is:
-protocol
-energy / resource efficient
-network security

Coins aka BTC2.0 in reality all those features can be build on BTC protocol just BTC folks need motivation to build it that is all.
Current 2.0 coins are just big IPOs who are making features upon exiting core protocols or rewriting core protocols and modifying it.
Any next gen coin can be replace by gen 1.0 with hard work of devs...

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:04:42 PM

You all got some valid points.

Maybe it's too early, and there is still fear for all those crapcoins that might take investors away from serious coins like BC. I don't think it's possible, but you probably know better.

IMO, the fact that dickheads will create crapcoins and some other dickheads will invest their money on crap aiming for the quick profit should not bother you or anyone else. It's the same people doing it again and again. They are just chasing their own tails. They recycle their money and in the end they will realize that they have just wasted their time. Very few are going to make some profit. It's like betting. Nothing to worry about.

Don't forget one thing no matter how price looks like people are working around BC if they will work BC infrastructure will be to Big
to clone it in 2-3 days... it will take 1-2 YEARS and here is POINT.

BC or any other good coin to live need evolve it it will do it will grow over time and stuff around wont be copy paste in one day by one dev team.

BTC2.0 are BIG IPOs 2000-6000BTC - how it will go noone know IPO have own rules but big - of IPO is community wont take lead there like in BC
devs have money for full time developing but many folks like David Zimbeck are out this age... if you realize what he have done solo where people
in ethereum, bitshares are working on similar things for months you will get point that there is something beautiful in BC in such development.
I don't know where will BC go how it price will move over time anyway for me BC is 1st coin worth holding to be fair.

Holding is not enough i need invest Sad is hard to invest in hard times haha... is hard to invest when price goes down  but we need hold strong and wait for sun.

Subtuppel

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:56:10 PM

Maybe it's too early, and there is still fear for all those crapcoins that might take investors away from serious coins like BC. I don't think it's possible, but you probably know better.

IMO, the fact that dickheads will create crapcoins and some other dickheads will invest their money on crap aiming for the quick profit should not bother you or anyone else. It's the same people doing it again and again. They are just chasing their own tails. They recycle their money and in the end they will realize that they have just wasted their time. Very few are going to make some profit. It's like betting. Nothing to worry about.

Don't forget one thing no matter how price looks like people are working around BC if they will work BC infrastructure will be to Big

[...]

Yeah, that's exactly the way I think about it as well and that's why I'm not afraid of any clones. They don;t have the team, they don't have the infrastructure. All they can do is organize pump&dump fests in which the same people recycle their money with extremely high risk. At least they have fun, but they are nothing legit coins should fear or care about.

Thank you all for your replies.

You are probably right there, and i think things will change the "older" (or better the more mature) this coin grows.
Right now BC and the whole PoS and clone thing are too new for BC not to be heavily affected by all the clones and their copy-paste-mentality. It will take a bit more time to leave that behind, maybe the death of Mintpal and their daily pump and dump fests are a first step Cheesy

kana

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:36:57 AM

[...]

Yeah, that's exactly the way I think about it as well and that's why I'm not afraid of any clones. They don;t have the team, they don't have the infrastructure. All they can do is organize pump&dump fests in which the same people recycle their money with extremely high risk. At least they have fun, but they are nothing legit coins should fear or care about.

Thank you all for your replies.

I still have to say pump & dumps hurt normal people
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:32:05 AM

I still have to say pump & dumps hurt normal people

On the other hand, the complete lack of any action is not good as well. Normal people hold bc, but also want to trade. I'm a bit skeptical with all this lack of any information. It is justified to a certain extent, but still I do not fully understand it. I mean people have attended the btc conference in Chicago and not a word has been posted on these boards, no news item on the web site, nothing on facebook. Twitter has some photos and some general comments. What kind of marketing is this? I don't get it. I'll be thinking again in the next couple of days all these things that have been posted yesterday by the devs. I am a bit puzzled. See ya all.

Well, obviously not speaking in any official capacity so it's purely conjecture on my part but... I think part of the reason you see more hesitant forward-looking BC development news is history.  That's also the reason extremely long term investors (or 'bagholders' if you prefer) such as myself are much more tolerant of the situation with BC than with other similar coins.  I wear the 'bagholder' badge with pride... sure it's disconcerting in some ways (if I'd dumped everything at the peak and reinvested at the bottom, I could have over 1M BC at this point)... but at the same time I have an exit horizon for BC somewhere in 2016 or 2017.  With my other holdings I have exit points that are more like "Thursday" or "4 hours from now" - because I have no faith that they will even exist next year.

The massive manipulation (coupled with the massive misinformation campaigns and outright fraud) that occurred in the past are somewhat of a black-eye (pun intended) for this coin - and one that I think many that are committed are desperate to prevent at any cost... even if that means 16K sat prices for another 6 months straight!  Being the flavor of the week is exciting for that week, and then you're left with the realization that many people lost money they shouldn't have been speculating with in the first place - and many others who profited off those people, have absolutely no intention of building and/or contributing to the coin itself.  Most of them don't even believe in Bitcoin or the importance of the blockchain for the future... they are in it for fiat only.

I don't really care how many Bitcoins or USD my BC holdings are worth (not saying I would not like them to be much, much higher - but it's not of primary importance to me).  What I really care about is BC getting to a point where I don't need to convert it into either for it to have value to me.  When I can simply buy the things I want, and conduct business entirely in BC... that's when I will start considering my investment "matured".  Until then it's the same as investing in a startup company in a VC capacity... it can easily be years of consistent losses.  Then one day you wake up and you own 2-3% of Facebook, Apple, Cisco, etc... and suddenly those years of losing hundreds of thousands don't really seem to matter at all in the face of your 'free' millions. Cheesy
logicalblueone

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 06:51:51 AM

Until then it's the same as investing in a startup company in a VC capacity... it can easily be years of consistent losses.  Then one day you wake up and you own 2-3% of Facebook, Apple, Cisco, etc... and suddenly those years of losing hundreds of thousands don't really seem to matter at all in the face of your 'free' millions. Cheesy

That has to be the best analogy I have heard and is absolutely true. A lot of people out there think that one coin will make them a millionaire. Sure it can happen, but do you think that VC put all their $ into one startup? No way, they hedge it over many many small startups. I am the same with crypto,  I have only maybe 6 coins or so that I am interested in and that show promise and am hedging any losses with potential gains from others.

All things being equal I have to agree with 7000years on the transparency issue. Yes I appreciate the stuff on github that is great. But if you would like continual marginal increase in both new investors and a steady growth rate we need to have consistent project announcements with some sort of ETA. Otherwise the project will look dead in the water.
Subtuppel

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:53:30 AM

Otherwise the project will look dead in the water.
So you would notice announcements/ETAs but not all the news about actually finished/working projects and cooperations week in, week out?

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:01:46 AM

All things being equal I have to agree with 7000years on the transparency issue. Yes I appreciate the stuff on github that is great. But if you would like continual marginal increase in both new investors and a steady growth rate we need to have consistent project announcements with some sort of ETA. Otherwise the project will look dead in the water.

If we want ETA we have to hire professional IT companies or exiting developers on another type agreements.
You will do XY job with stuff like that and we pay you 3000$ for that.
Then you need count cost of maintenance of such services...
Here 2 options.
1) We will pay per update.
2) We will pay in sercvice fee.

As community we need find services which we will USE not just have to show as FEATURE...
(to be fair who the fuck is using VeriSms Cheesy.. when they have 10+ online walets, Who is using XC mixin send when they have 250 on line wallets... )
Service have to be profitable people who are running it. 2nd rule here.

Now on what in internet you are spending money ?
- Minnig shares in BC
- Speculation shares in BC ( you invest and someone for you is looking for shit coin invest
and pull off when get +100%, when you are tired looking for new crypto leave it people who know how to do it... )
- Mostly buy sell crypto
- Buy games.
- Virtual storage ( to download some stuff from Internet )
- Sometimes i buy preloaded credit cards
- Sometimes i was trying to use Virtual machines or minig.
- I need gateway to pay eg in android store and not gie my personal data that can be cool.

We need services with we will all be using !
Android app + android gateway to paying with BC in android store eg.

So mayby brain stom what we want to create. later we find people who will create it for real $ (we need ETA ,ETA = pay in $$ )
then USE service... all works then next.
We shouldn't creating BS services as... hmm encrypted measeages ( use IRC 20 encrypt algorythms avaible... )
We don't need encrypted mail ( that already exits )

We need find service which we will be using !!!!
EG:
http://www.gawminers.com/products/54-mh-s-the-war-machine-by-gaw-miners-asic-scrypt-miner-free-zencontroller-week-9/
Name it Black-group and gather people willing invest in BC ming for reson able price administrator of such service will get lets say 3% fee Cheesy...
He will use BC centric exchange to get BC for us... we won't force payouts so much to get best return.

kris2222

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:27:47 AM

This slow drop is terrible Sad Isn't there any reason in alts? PoS 2.0, BlackHalo, Coinkite, and what? Nothing! WTF??? Frustrating like hell Sad
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:53:48 AM

This slow drop is terrible Sad Isn't there any reason in alts? PoS 2.0, BlackHalo, Coinkite, and what? Nothing! WTF??? Frustrating like hell Sad

BC is in ocean cheap clones alts where bittrex release 3 new coins every day in everyday there is +100%~+500% lotto coupons but hard dumps like - 98% too.
Bittrex is rising in Value while exchange like Cryptsy / Mintpal are flooded by shit coins... ( because of their greed mostly )
Bittrex Volume 2000-3000 BTC.
Mintpal 1000 BTC justice comes to Mintpal and stealth adds. ( you deserved that fate by adding SHIT clones and SCAM coins !! )

conclusion ? people stopped investing in strong coins like BC PnD went to bittrex and play 1-2 day stars...
Honest and greed people gave away money to PnD groups like IE Wizz or scammerrs they are play on hot new cheap coins.

Whole alt scene is in BIG DEEP SHIT to be fair... 99% of those new coins won't live to next month.
Anyway i have my BC i repect the and i will keep them.

To increase Value of BC we should USE BLACKCOINs not just watch markets.
To do that i need eg. working halo to ofer work for BC...
Or some services to buy sell that good in which i am interested...

PS: To be honest coin will be worth as much as business around it! - people using BC no price
we should change mentality hold is ok but using is it superior !!.

Subtuppel

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:50:11 AM

That's what happens when basically a single (margin) bot is trading the price down all day long on very very low volume. Whenever someone sells into an order the bot tries to makes sure that the price does not go back up again. Often enough it works and it drags the next seller down just a bit more. Buyers sit aside and gobble up some cheap coins every now and then as long as other people are giving coins away at that price (it is absolutely beyond me why someone would sell at these levels, but i don't chase shitcoin pumps and i do not need quick money).

Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: