Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609540 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:24:05 PM

I don't know who can sell their coins at those cheap level?!? Unbeleivable, there will be 3 months of PR that will be done with a private agency. If we were at the end the the 3 months, maybe it could be wise to sell, but at the start??

In my case, I'm happy of low price, so that mean my miners give me more BC per day.  Cool
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:32:53 PM

Howdy all, checked my wallet today and it came up with these mined coins but it says "Generated but not accepted Mined"

Any idea what this means ?

Probably waiting for confirmations before the new coins are accepted as real. Wait a few hours.
                                               or does anyone have more info?!

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:33:14 PM

I don't know who can sell their coins at those cheap level?!? Unbeleivable, there will be 3 months of PR that will be done with a private agency. If we were at the end the the 3 months, maybe it could be wise to sell, but at the start??

In my case, I'm happy of low price, so that mean my miners give me more BC per day.  Cool
manipulation to hold the price down and trick others into selling cheap.
It is e.g. more than possible than someone is selling to himself while constantly lowering the price, and they will of course also get the cheap coins others sell because they think that price is reflecting the actual value.
Just have a look how quick every uptrend has been killed in the last weeks, sometimes with ridiculous sell orders more than 20% below market.

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:35:23 PM

Howdy all, checked my wallet today and it came up with these mined coins but it says "Generated but not accepted Mined"

Probably waiting for confirmations before the new coins are accepted as real. Wait a few hours.
it does sometimes happen (i have this for less than 1% of "staking payouts") that mined coins are rejected. That will not affect your overall interest, you will still end up with 1%/year. no reason to worry.

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:38:11 PM

it does sometimes happen (i have this for less than 1% of "staking payouts") that mined coins are rejected. That will not affect your overall interest, you will still end up with 1%/year. no reason to worry.

I believe that is an orphan. It happens. Somebody else got the PoS block. Don't worry, though, your coin-days are not lost to orphans.
Charloz24

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:41:41 PM

It is e.g. more than possible than someone is selling to himself while constantly lowering the price, and they will of course also get the cheap coins others sell because they think that price is reflecting the actual value.
Just have a look how quick every uptrend has been killed in the last weeks, sometimes with ridiculous sell orders more than 20% below market.

Indeed, but why people fall in the pattern? If there is manipulation, it's because it way undervalued now, check it out when it will go up (for real) it will only need a spark and BOOM!  Grin

I'm patient, I could take a month, I could take a couples of months, half a year on maybe just one week but for sure many people will kick themselve for selling @ 18 000 sats.

History always repeat istself....
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:44:20 PM

what is this black anon Im getting on twitter?
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:51:32 PM

Indeed, but why people fall in the pattern? If there is manipulation, it's because it way undervalued now, check it out when it will go up (for real) it will only need a spark and BOOM!  Grin

I'm patient, I could take a month, I could take a couples of months, half a year on maybe just one week but for sure many people will kick themselve for selling @ 18 000 sats.

that happens when greed and impatience meet and/or people are investing money they cannot afford to lose (worst mistake of the lot one can make, but happens more often than one would think...). Additionally people are not used to see new coins that have an actual value beyond the one, somtimes handful, P&D(s), BlackCoin and DarkCoin are the only ones in quite while now.
If a coin does not shoot up for a 2nd time within a week people go out, because they see the green +20 or more percent on mintpal at other coins and/or hope they can join a clone in time. of course many get burned twice going out of coin #1 with a loss and joining #2 too late.

Charloz24

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:56:52 PM

that happens when greed and impatience meet and/or people are investing money they cannot afford to lose (worst mistake of the lot one can make, but happens more often than one would think...). Additionally people are not used to see new coins that have an actual value beyond the one, somtimes handful, P&D(s), BlackCoin and DarkCoin are the only ones in quite while now.
If a coin does not shoot up for a 2nd time within a week people go out, because they see the green +20 or more percent on mintpal at other coins and/or hope they can join a clone in time. of course many get burned twice going out of coin #1 with a loss and joining #2 too late.

Yeah I think there will always be people running after the train Wink

One thing I'm sure is that my patience will repay again.... (I'm here with my blackcoins since their 1500 sats value BTW )
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:00:32 PM

nice try. of course an "accidental post", cretin.

@acseric i know you are also in that coin, but there is really no need to quote the image. IE should be on ignore for 95% here, you are not (yet) Wink

Sorry, I forgot to remove the image (or I should have just not quoted)

Honest mistake on my part, I assure you.
Did you know that you can edit it out *g*

Charloz24

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:06:04 PM

One thing I learn in life, is: NEVER trust someone that is stating his phrase with the word honestly.....

Edit: On a brighter note,  Blackcoins rised today, because Bitcoin gained a good 10%  Cool
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 09:08:24 PM

One thing I'm sure is that my patience will repay again.... (I'm here with my blackcoins since their 1500 sats value BTW )

You held from 1500 to 90,000 without selling? I applaud your perseverance.  Grin

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Charloz24

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:10:37 PM

You held from 1500 to 90,000 without selling? I applaud your perseverance.  Grin

Yes indeed, time will tell if it was a stupid move, but I still have a lot more than the start and can live with the risk Wink
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:13:33 PM

One thing I learn in life, is: NEVER trust someone that is stating his phrase with the word honestly.....

Edit: On a brighter note,  Blackcoins rised today, because Bitcoin gained a good 10%  Cool

Heh, true that.  FYI, Blackcoin is and will always be my main holding.  If I dabble in others, it is merely dabbling.

Not that any of you care what I do. 

Honestly <---- DOH!!!
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:20:24 PM

Yes indeed, time will tell if it was a stupid move, but I still have a lot more than the start and can live with the risk Wink

I wasn't holding coins from 1500 (sold with 100% back then before i discovered that BC is not just your average P&D shit) but from between 3000 and 6000 when we reached that point, and I sometimes wish i had sold at 90 just to buy back for every SAT i earned with that Cheesy
But we would all be f****ng rich if we could see the future...

But on the other hand I have vowed that my coins will only go one direction: exchange -> wallet and no way back until we reach at least 1 EUR... bought more since and i am still good overall Smiley

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:33:08 PM

I wasn't holding coins from 1500 (sold with 100% back then before i discovered that BC is not just your average P&D shit) but from between 3000 and 6000 when we reached that point, and I sometimes wish i had sold at 90 just to buy back for every SAT i earned with that Cheesy
But we would all be f****ng rich if we could see the future...

But on the other hand I have vowed that my coins will only go one direction: exchange -> wallet and no way back until we reach at least 1 EUR... bought more since and i am still good overall Smiley

Yep, same for me. Might look for trade opportunities as I want to remove more and more coins from the market.

In the meantime I want to have everybody I talk to invest $10 in BlackCoin.

We want adoption + long term holders. Small holders.

I'll be working actively on doing that. Either by word of mouth or by services. Building one + have a good idea for another..

But I'm waiting for Coinkite.. and Android wallet..

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:50:21 PM

What is BlackCoin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGjjoD6PP-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubQAr57wIo0

Join us on reddit! http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:52:56 PM

Blackcoin looking poised for a breakout.

KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:02:01 PM

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of 1-5 BTC buys today. That 10BTC wall that was at 19 didn't push the price down at all, it just got eaten steadily until it was gone. I think people may be realizing BLK is heavily undervalued at less than 20k.  Cool
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 10:06:47 PM

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of 1-5 BTC buys today. That 10BTC wall that was at 19 didn't push the price down at all, it just got eaten steadily until it was gone. I think people may be realizing BLK is heavily undervalued at less than 20k.  Cool

Looks like you called it almost 20K

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: