Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609538 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:07:55 PM

Don't forget to vote on https://hitbtc.com/vote
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 10:12:11 PM

Don't forget to vote on https://hitbtc.com/vote

Voted. Is it every 24 hours?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:15:30 PM

Guys I do not know if I'm going crazy, but I was doing some beads and I was basing myself in the volume of the last 24 hours in 300Btc at Mintpal.

I picked up an average price of 18.5 K, I came to conclusion that were traded 1,700,000 BLK this is approximately 2,3 % of all Blackcoins available, and with this  trading volume is realy impossible the price did not rise a bit, the only explanation that I found is that we do not have a single fucking investor buying BLK these days, our volume is just Daytraders.

If you think some more about it, in a just week were traded almost 30% of all existing Blackcoins, (Mintlap, Cryptsy, and other ones) but the Blackcoin Price did not increase nothing. So sorry, I think unfortunately we are in zombie mode.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:17:03 PM

Blackcoin looking poised for a breakout.

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of 1-5 BTC buys today. That 10BTC wall that was at 19 didn't push the price down at all, it just got eaten steadily until it was gone. I think people may be realizing BLK is heavily undervalued at less than 20k.  Cool

Looks like you called it almost 20K
and again sell orders more than 1k under market... so ridiculous.

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:18:42 PM

Guys I do not know if I'm going crazy, but I was doing some beads and I was basing myself in the volume of the last 24 hours in 300Btc at Mintpal.

I picked up an average price of 18.5 K, I came to conclusion that were traded 1,700,000 BLK this is approximately 2,3 % of all Blackcoins available, and with this  trading volume is realy impossible the price did not rise a bit, the only explanation that I found is that we do not have a single fucking investor buying BLK these days, our volume is just Daytraders.

If you think some more about it, in a just week were traded almost 30% of all existing Blackcoins, (Mintlap, Cryptsy, and other ones) but the Blackcoin Price did not increase nothing. So sorry, I think unfortunately we are in zombie mode.

nope. if we are in any mode we are in heavy manipulation mode, could not be more obvious, just look what happened minutes ago.
and its happening every single time the price threatens to go up. daytraders would not care much about the price going up, they trade at the same margins whatever the price is...

blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:19:03 PM

In the meantime I want to have everybody I talk to invest $10 in BlackCoin.

Everyone should be constantly thinking of ways he or she can help make BC worth more. Even the littlest of things could set forth a chain of events that could lead to something huge. You never know. Wink

There are so many fun hobbies to develop around crypto (and BlackCoin specifically Tongue). And if you get lucky, your hobby may even turn into a very profitable business one day. And if not - hey what the heck, you at least developed a skill that makes you more valuable in the real world in some way, shape or form.
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:20:22 PM

nice try. of course an "accidental post", cretin.

@acseric i know you are also in that coin, but there is really no need to quote the image. IE should be on ignore for 95% here, you are not (yet) Wink

Sorry, I forgot to remove the image (or I should have just not quoted)

Honest mistake on my part, I assure you.

It's never too late to edit your post :-)

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
InvestorPerson

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:33:37 PM

nope. if we are in any mode we are in heavy manipulation mode, could not be more obvious, just look what happened minutes ago.
and its happening every single time the price threatens to go up. daytraders would not care much about the price going up, they trade at the same margins whatever the price is...

what happened ARE daytraders, bought at 18.5 and sub, let it rise to ~20 and dumped again

whoever sells below 29k now must be a complete retard....
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:37:11 PM

I picked up an average price of 18.5 K, I came to conclusion that were traded 1,700,000 BLK this is approximately 2,3 % of all Blackcoins available, and with this  trading volume is realy impossible the price did not rise a bit, the only explanation that I found is that we do not have a single fucking investor buying BLK these days, our volume is just Daytraders.

It can be the same coins going back and forth. If someone has 1m coins and sells and buys them back 10x, that's a volume of 10m coins, despite only being 1m of them.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:40:20 PM

BC has been in zombie mode for weeks
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:45:07 PM

Haha, one troll reporting my answer (the one with the post history with only negative posts about BC, nothing else), next troll coming from cinni and nautilus - although annoying its kind of a good sign when the troll brigade feels the need to return.

dcm987

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:46:18 PM

Haha, one troll reporting my answer (the one with the post history with only negative posts about BC), next troll coming from cinni and nautilus - although annoying its kind of a good sign when the troll brigade feels the need to return.
Even though its annoying,I do like the attn we're getting lol
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:52:01 PM

I picked up an average price of 18.5 K, I came to conclusion that were traded 1,700,000 BLK this is approximately 2,3 % of all Blackcoins available, and with this  trading volume is realy impossible the price did not rise a bit, the only explanation that I found is that we do not have a single fucking investor buying BLK these days, our volume is just Daytraders.

+ 1

If people buy and hold it, the price increases a lot, but people are not holding their Blackcoins, I'm repeating the last few weeks have been traded about 23 million blackcoins, and the price keeps falling.

Or we have someone wanting to buy all blackcoins at a low price or we do no have a single fucking investor buying Blackcoin and we are in zumbie mode.

I particularly think we're in the zombie mode, because our volume is only Daytraders having fun.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:00:55 PM

+ 1

If people buy and hold it, the price increases a lot, but people are not holding their Blackcoins, I'm repeating the last few weeks have been traded about 23 million blackcoins, and the price keeps falling.

Or we have someone wanting to buy all blackcoins at a low price or we do no have a single fucking investor buying Blackcoin and we are in zumbie mode.

I particularly think we're in the zombie mode, because our volume is only Daytraders having fun.

I remember you calling me out on WC before, so now I'm going to do the same to you.

If you care about BC, you should stop posting.  We are #3 in volume. We've dropped the least of every other altcoin that matters. BTC has gone up so no one lost money in the last few days. I don't know what else you want.

How about more optimistic posts? You seem to post that all the time on the other thread and that altcoin is dropping like a rock.

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:02:58 PM

Or we have someone wanting to buy all blackcoins at a low price
that.
Also daytraderss would not put up sell orders WAY below market to kill a rise instantly. They fill buy orders when dumping, but don't put up 40+ BTC sell orders at e.g. 20000 when the next sell oder is 22500 and rising, and that happened several times.
the network hash rate is almost as high as before the outbreak in april, lots of people holding and staking.

KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:08:08 PM

"If you still haven’t realised BlackCoin is a community coin, there is something wrong with you."

- JP Buntinx, CryptoArticles.com

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/18/more-blackcoin-projects-underway-added-to-satoshibet-mywllt

We have one of the fastest-growing coin subreddits. It's grown from around 400 subscribers to nearly 1,500 in the last month. And it's more than just the sub number, it's activity - according to CoinGecko.com, the BlackCoin subreddit has as many new posts and comments per hour as the Litecoin subreddit, which has over 20,000 subscribers!

Most new BlackCoin projects are now posted on the subreddit, their direction led by the community's input and ideas. It really is much easier to work together in the subreddit format! If you want to be a leader and impact the direction of BlackCoin...

Join us at http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin.
slinger1015

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:28:39 PM

I have an Idea , let me know if you like it?

The Black coin Community Black out!!

We agree as a community on a certain date in the near future that everyone pulls there coins for 2 weeks from all exchanges.
We set the date and on that day we all remove our Black coin for a 2 week period after we would have an agreed date that everyone can go about there trading of what ever.

If we could do this in a large enough number Black coin should walk up in price for 2 weeks.
Now. this would only work if many members here got involved.

It's just and Idea But I have all ready pulled my black coin off Mintpal as I feel it does no one any good for it to sit on there.
Also I read a few other forums and they where saying that Exchanges dump POS coin when there are big amounts in the exchange.
Not sure how any of that works. But taking 2 weeks off to make Black coin rare can not hurt.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:33:56 PM

We agree as a community on a certain date in the near future that everyone pulls there coins for 2 weeks from all exchanges.
We set the date and on that day we all remove our Black coin for a 2 week period after we would have an agreed date that everyone can go about there trading of what ever.

If we could do this in a large enough number Black coin should walk up in price for 2 weeks.

It's just and Idea But I have all ready pulled my black coin off Mintpal as I feel it does no one any good for it to sit on there.
Also I read a few other forums and they where saying that Exchanges dump POS coin when there are big amounts in the exchange.
Not sure how any of that works. But taking 2 weeks off to make Black coin rare can not hurt.

iconic tried to do something similar. people will trade as they want you can't change it by attempting to openly manipulate the price.

I think the mod should delete this any anything referencing it.

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:36:43 PM

iconic tried to do something similar. people will trade as they want you can't change it by attempting to openly manipulate the price.

I think the mod should delete this any anything referencing it.

If you announce it like that, someone is going to buy up all the cheapcoins 3-4 days before this starts. Then dump 3-4 before it ends.

slinger1015

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:39:05 PM

It's just an Idea I did not know that other guy tried it.
So all post that want a pump for black coin should be deleted?
Everything we try manipulates the coin price. marketing getting our relatives to buy.

Asking people to hold is not a bad thing. Maybe it would not work as you stated it was tried before and did not. I did not know.
But I did nothing wrong.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: