Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:39:39 PM

The Black coin Community Black out!!

We agree as a community on a certain date in the near future that everyone pulls there coins for 2 weeks from all exchanges.
We set the date and on that day we all remove our Black coin for a 2 week period after we would have an agreed date that everyone can go about there trading of what ever.

If we could do this in a large enough number Black coin should walk up in price for 2 weeks.
Now. this would only work if many members here got involved.

It's just and Idea But I have all ready pulled my black coin off Mintpal as I feel it does no one any good for it to sit on there.
Also I read a few other forums and they where saying that Exchanges dump POS coin when there are big amounts in the exchange.
Not sure how any of that works. But taking 2 weeks off to make Black coin rare can not hurt.

+1
try to get it on the road, as for me i'm already holding anyway ;-)
(why should slinger's post be deleted? Bs if you ask me!)

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slinger1015

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:41:53 PM

If you announce it like that, someone is going to buy up all the cheapcoins 3-4 days before this starts. Then dump 3-4 before it ends.

Yeah your probably right, I guess I was being naive to think we could all just take 2 weeks off as a community.
I do think a lot has changed now with who owns black coins. Maybe in better hands. But maybe not.
dcm987

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:42:22 PM

It's just an Idea I did not know that other guy tried it.
So all post that want a pump for black coin should be deleted?
Everything we try manipulates the coin price. marketing getting our relatives to buy.

Asking people to hold is not a bad thing. Maybe it would not work as you stated it was tried before and did not. I did not know.
But I did nothing wrong.

Its OK man.it was just an idea:) were just trying to do things legit SL.down the road there are no legal/ethical implications:)
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:43:58 PM

It's just an Idea I did not know that other guy tried it.
So all post that want a pump for black coin should be deleted?
Everything we try manipulates the coin price. marketing getting our relatives to buy.

Asking people to hold is not a bad thing. Maybe it would not work as you stated it was tried before and did not. I did not know.
But I did nothing wrong.

It's not a bad idea, it's just that fixing when too hold will not work. ( Because  it give infos to others and will do the opposite of course ex BC haters )

The movement we can create, I think, is simply: You have faith in Blackcoin? Just hold Blackcoins!
paradice

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:48:10 PM

blackcoin dice game

http://black.paradice.cc/

check it out!

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:00:05 AM

Wink
The software looks the part too, i have some screens, but flickr wont let me sign in!!

I like your varnish  Kiss
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:22:04 AM

Btw have you heard the rumor?

The dev team has a big announce to friday !

It's about something anonymous....  Cool

Fasten your seatbelts!

The KILLER coin, the black BEAST will come back soon !!!!

Buy now it's really cheap!!!
kana

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:00:54 AM

Fasten your seatbelts!

I hope not, I have to agree with a few others that an untraceable send future would just cast us in a bad light.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:18:12 AM

Lots of impatient children in here... yeesh.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:21:13 AM

<maarx> Tongue
<maarx> so I was also thinking
<maarx> (im not much of a partyer)(only sometimes)
<maarx> but that we have blackcoin parties
<maarx> and the only payment option, is to pay with blackcoin
<maarx> so basically ppl buy blackcoins that night (Coinkite and card etc)
<maarx> and spend it to drinks
<maarx> the next day party is over
<maarx> and everyone is bagholding
<maarx> and has headache
<maarx> Cheesy
<maarx> and these should be really sick awesome parties
<maarx> and it should be a thing
<maarx> to have this blackcoin
<maarx> for these popup parties

If you like to party. Get this goin' locally!

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:28:00 AM

Fasten your seatbelts!

I hope not, I have to agree with a few others that an untraceable send future would just cast us in a bad light.

Great things were made by shady activities...Even the US was built on the back of slavery Vegas mobster...Even know cheap labor Mexicans working off the book ...Why should there be 00% in transparency that's what the NSA is for to spy on us!
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:34:15 AM

Big spender... not
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:06:03 AM

<maarx> Tongue
<maarx> so I was also thinking
<maarx> (im not much of a partyer)(only sometimes)
<maarx> but that we have blackcoin parties
<maarx> and the only payment option, is to pay with blackcoin
<maarx> so basically ppl buy blackcoins that night (Coinkite and card etc)
<maarx> and spend it to drinks
<maarx> the next day party is over
<maarx> and everyone is bagholding
<maarx> and has headache
<maarx> Cheesy
<maarx> and these should be really sick awesome parties
<maarx> and it should be a thing
<maarx> to have this blackcoin
<maarx> for these popup parties

If you like to party. Get this goin' locally!

Hey yes, good idea. We should get blackcoin in touch with reality! Physical/ tangible items or events .. Make some new, non- techie people adopt the currency as early investors.. Smiley

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:57:50 AM

Everyone should be constantly thinking of ways he or she can help make BC worth more. Even the littlest of things could set forth a chain of events that could lead to something huge. You never know. Wink

There are so many fun hobbies to develop around crypto (and BlackCoin specifically Tongue). And if you get lucky, your hobby may even turn into a very profitable business one day. And if not - hey what the heck, you at least developed a skill that makes you more valuable in the real world in some way, shape or form.

maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:57:56 AM

You would not want to see me coming out of blackcoin, you can believe me Kiss

Then you should have plenty of BTC worth to bounty up instead of your measly little 5.

Well, CoinPredator's got a point. He wants to see this happen and offers 5 btc. He asks for others to join in for that bounty. I'm sure others want to see this happen too.

I'm not so sure/ supportive myself. I would prefer an implementation of DarkWallet.. That way- we can keep the core POS and transparent etc. (thats why bitcoin/ blackcoin was designed.. thats our technology for mass adoption..)

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:02:52 AM

Then you should have plenty of BTC worth to bounty up instead of your measly little 5.

Well, CoinPredator's got a point. He wants to see this happen and offers 5 btc. He asks for others to join in for that bounty. I'm sure others want to see this happen too.

I'm not so sure/ supportive myself. I would prefer an implementation of DarkWallet.. That way- we can keep the core POS and transparent etc. (thats why bitcoin/ blackcoin was designed.. thats our technology for mass adoption..)

Even if you wanted to, Evan isn't open sourcing it yet, so the 30 day timeline is stupid. Secondly, even if it were open-source, there would be considerable work to be done at the core to allow it to function the way Evan has it setup (masternodes, payment for running them, setting aside coins). How would you even propose to do it structurally with staking? Face it, Dark has a niche, leave it be. Black is speedy. Work with what you have. Don't just copycat code for the sake of implementing features that take away from the direction the coin seems to be heading in.

The people bitching about the price or "zombie mode" aren't real investors. They are thinking short-term. There are plenty of lull periods in the major equity markets, yet they still function fine and over long periods of time, continue to increase in value.
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:11:05 AM

Even if you wanted to, Evan isn't open sourcing it yet, so the 30 day timeline is stupid. Secondly, even if it were open-source, there would be considerable work to be done at the core to allow it to function the way Evan has it setup (masternodes, payment for running them, setting aside coins). How would you even propose to do it structurally with staking? Face it, Dark has a niche, leave it be. Black is speedy. Work with what you have. Don't just copycat code for the sake of implementing features that take away from the direction the coin seems to be heading in.

The people bitching about the price or "zombie mode" aren't real investors. They are thinking short-term. There are plenty of lull periods in the major equity markets, yet they still function fine and over long periods of time, continue to increase in value.
+1 . Blackcoin=blackcoin please i want want blackcoin copy option from DRK or other coin.
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:12:07 AM

True. I'm not pleding for BlackSend/ DarkSend. I think it's a bit stupid and a real way to get our coin blacklisted by gov't or start a big anarchy war if we have enough adoption and it will be illegalized.. Tongue

Also, I don't see any company who is going to use crypto's, ever use anonymous sending. They gotta be auditable..

I prefer DarkWallet, which is actually a custom wallet for bitcoin- and that wouldnt require any core code customization. It's a much fairer option, which I could pledge for.

DarkWallet:
https://darkwallet.unsystem.net/

But I dont think this is much added value for us atm (we got so much better ideas to make BlackCoin big) .. But any devs making a darkwallet port for blackcoin.. why not lol Tongue

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
coinism

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:17:51 AM

+1B. Yeah, BlackWallet - bring it! BlackSend.. something in that direction would be a good thing and a big win for BC. That way we might also get rid of the downward price manipulation cause the volume would spike too high to be worth the manipulation.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 04:24:15 AM

I don't see anything wrong with him offering 5 BTC bounty for blacksend. It's everything else he posts. It's all negative. It's as if he didn't have any BC.

He feels the copycat coin will eventually overtake BC yet when it drops 50%, he gives it nothing but praise. We drop 10% and he continues to complain about BC while ignoring all the counterarguments. Coincidentally quoting someone else who has their posts repeatedly deleted from this thread because it's a sock puppet. Then he repeats himself.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: