Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
anarchyx

Activity: 480
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:25:10 AM

SC white paper tomorrow will be awesome, great things are coming for this nice coin !!!

The paper is fine, but that is not why I stick to this coin. I will continue to purchase more because it's just a solid DEV team working on it and not a coin that is making promises to change the world, or the net or my life. Rather, it reminds me of this little bird that fell out of its nest on to my lawn. When I went to mow, I neither heard or saw the bird, but somehow knew it was there, laying helplessly in the grass. I looked down, and honestly into the eyes, and missed it by inches. I continued on and left that patch around him. Today, this bird craps on my deck each morning. I know it's him, because he sits there and craps right in front of me. It's this kind of logic that tells me its solid and worth my time. Fact is, there is nothing a troll can tell me about this coin to sway me either way. My time and money is centered around this particular coin and its community. If I get raped, so be it. But I have a feeling this is going to be the kind of rape that is going to feel nice.

Dammit, this made my day Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fusi0n

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:27:13 AM

SC white paper tomorrow will be awesome, great things are coming for this nice coin !!!

The paper is fine, but that is not why I stick to this coin. I will continue to purchase more because it's just a solid DEV team working on it and not a coin that is making promises to change the world, or the net or my life. Rather, it reminds me of this little bird that fell out of its nest on to my lawn. When I went to mow, I neither heard or saw the bird, but somehow knew it was there, laying helplessly in the grass. I looked down, and honestly into the eyes, and missed it by inches. I continued on and left that patch around him. Today, this bird craps on my deck each morning. I know it's him, because he sits there and craps right in front of me. It's this kind of logic that tells me its solid and worth my time. Fact is, there is nothing a troll can tell me about this coin to sway me either way. My time and money is centered around this particular coin and its community. If I get raped, so be it. But I have a feeling this is going to be the kind of rape that is going to feel nice.

Dammit, this made my day Cheesy

Hahah I laughed out loud also
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:02:53 AM

It doesn't take a genius to realize a 4.5% premine and the dev lying about it by claiming it was 2% until literally a couple days ago means this thing is doomed. You guys obviously do zero research before deciding what to buy. Sometimes you just can't fix stupid. Enjoy losing your money. At least you get to do it while looking at a Qt wallet with some CSS added.

You seriously refuse to go back and look at history to realize how this scam plays out every single time? Everybody always thinks it's a great dev and everything is peachy and it ends up the same every single time. Every time. Albert Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - by that definition, you are all insane.
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:06:39 AM

As promised the new wallet version is out today. And as always I'll update you with the latest news from the devs.

--Update is not mandatory--

-- Mac will be released later tonight, I'm going to get the mac right now to build the compile--

Let's start by talking about this update.

We listened to all you had to say and tried our best to improve the current wallet and solve all the current bugs and glitches.

*Lot's of UI improvements, fonts more readable, visual glitches solved ui parts finished. Also a few network bugs were solved.
*An unlock button right in your Dashboard, just beside the stacking tutorial for new comers.
*A whole new Market Data tab with MintPal, Bittrex and Cryptsy integrated. You asked for Mintpal and an overview panel, you got it Smiley. This is in prevision of the next update built-in exchanger, I'll talk about that later in this post.
*A few IRC bugs solved, as you may have noticed the client was still in construction. No more points instead of spaces and a much better response time.
*And yes we also integrated the "Minimize to taskbar" button on top of the "Minimize to tray" since a lot of you complained about missing it.

Now let's talk about the roadmap.. Most of the time as you have seen in the past we prefer releasing than talking about it for days because announcing great features always bring haters, fudders, impatients and pumpers. But this time I'll let you know a bit more what the current plans are and what the future holds for Silkcoin.

Next Update :

Will be in ~10 days, we will integrate the exchange feature into the market tab and a trading bot is coming but it's not 100% sure it will be included in the next release with trading.
Due to a big community demand games will be integrated in the wallet, at first it will be a simple betting game but we plan to expand this area in the future.
Also a big rework is being done on the IRC tab. After the next update we'll start to have a decent wallet  Wink.

The eco-system :

The release of the white paper is still planned for the end of the week so I will not talk a lot about it this time. If everything goes well we will start the beta phase about 2 weeks after the white paper, the beta should not last for long as the system is already very solid and we're constantly running tests.

For those of you who were criticizing the lack of information, I will still give you the same arguments : we started Silkcoin without talking about the eco-system and did not want to unveil it so soon because we knew without a white paper it would attract fudders & paranoïa. Also a lot of "secrets" are present in this white paper, we want to make sure we're advanced enough on the development side before making it public. But I reassure you, it's not quite finished I'm not making you wait Wink.

Anyway it's been 1 month and 8 days, judge by what you seen. We're at the 5th update and our community is growing stronger everyday, the wallet is now far away from the others and even if you look at our clones they can't even hold the speed of our updates or worse can't even copy our existing features.

Dev Roadmap:

Here is the order of priority and how the most important events of silkcoin are supposed to happen in the next 30 days:

- First the release of the White Paper Friday.
- Followed by a big update including the built-in exchanger and first game
- Private beta for the eco-system will begin
- Then we'll launch the Multi-pool, we're already talking with a few pool managers who are interested in working with us, but we haven't decided yet; We may build it ourself.
- The launch of the Eco-system with social features and decentralized exchanger. For now this is planned in ~1 month, it can be faster but it can also be delayed.
- The launch of the decentralized marketplace, yes we reconsidered it and we will launch the marketplace with a trust system we'll explain later.

The rest of the roadmap is still uncertain regarding timeframes but will include for sure :

- 2FA authentification, our devs have already started the work on double signatures this is not going to be a very long dev so it may come as a surprise feature Wink.
- Blockchain games in the wallet, followed by network games (all betting games, first game will be introduced next release).
- Anon, I would prefer not to talk a lot about it but we've been working for quite a long time now on Zerocoin implementation, it's not finished at all but yet shows promise since we thought it would've been impossible to integrate but we got back on it and found some interesting solutions.. We find most of the other alternatives (the one we can apply like darksend) not interesting.
Once again most of the time I prefer avoiding the subject because it atracts and feeds fudders and also because this is not the main feature, the eco-system is.
- A few other functions for the eco-system we currently looking what we could do without bloating the blockchain. You'll understand soon why we have endless possibilities when you read the white paper Smiley.

Well now you know what to expect.

Enjoy the new version, enjoy Silkcoin and good trades to you !

See you Friday for the white paper  Cool

Ps : I'm updating all links with the new wallet

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:08:07 AM

As promised the new wallet version is out today. And as always I'll update you with the latest news from the devs.

--Update is not mandatory--

-- Mac will be released later tonight, I'm going to get the mac right now to build the compile--

Let's start by talking about this update.

We listened to all you had to say and tried our best to improve the current wallet and solve all the current bugs and glitches.

*Lot's of UI improvements, fonts more readable, visual glitches solved ui parts finished. Also a few network bugs were solved.
*An unlock button right in your Dashboard, just beside the stacking tutorial for new comers.
*A whole new Market Data tab with MintPal, Bittrex and Cryptsy integrated. You asked for Mintpal and an overview panel, you got it Smiley. This is in prevision of the next update built-in exchanger, I'll talk about that later in this post.
*A few IRC bugs solved, as you may have noticed the client was still in construction. No more points instead of spaces and a much better response time.
*And yes we also integrated the "Minimize to taskbar" button on top of the "Minimize to tray" since a lot of you complained about missing it.

Now let's talk about the roadmap.. Most of the time as you have seen in the past we prefer releasing than talking about it for days because announcing great features always bring haters, fudders, impatients and pumpers. But this time I'll let you know a bit more what the current plans are and what the future holds for Silkcoin.

Next Update :

Will be in ~10 days, we will integrate the exchange feature into the market tab and a trading bot is coming but it's not 100% sure it will be included in the next release with trading.
Due to a big community demand games will be integrated in the wallet, at first it will be a simple betting game but we plan to expand this area in the future.
Also a big rework is being done on the IRC tab. After the next update we'll start to have a decent wallet  Wink.

The eco-system :

The release of the white paper is still planned for the end of the week so I will not talk a lot about it this time. If everything goes well we will start the beta phase about 2 weeks after the white paper, the beta should not last for long as the system is already very solid and we're constantly running tests.

For those of you who were criticizing the lack of information, I will still give you the same arguments : we started Silkcoin without talking about the eco-system and did not want to unveil it so soon because we knew without a white paper it would attract fudders & paranoïa. Also a lot of "secrets" are present in this white paper, we want to make sure we're advanced enough on the development side before making it public. But I reassure you, it's not quite finished I'm not making you wait Wink.

Anyway it's been 1 month and 8 days, judge by what you seen. We're at the 5th update and our community is growing stronger everyday, the wallet is now far away from the others and even if you look at our clones they can't even hold the speed of our updates or worse can't even copy our existing features.

Dev Roadmap:

Here is the order of priority and how the most important events of silkcoin are supposed to happen in the next 30 days:

- First the release of the White Paper Friday.
- Followed by a big update including the built-in exchanger and first game
- Private beta for the eco-system will begin
- Then we'll launch the Multi-pool, we're already talking with a few pool managers who are interested in working with us, but we haven't decided yet; We may build it ourself.
- The launch of the Eco-system with social features and decentralized exchanger. For now this is planned in ~1 month, it can be faster but it can also be delayed.
- The launch of the decentralized marketplace, yes we reconsidered it and we will launch the marketplace with a trust system we'll explain later.

The rest of the roadmap is still uncertain regarding timeframes but will include for sure :

- 2FA authentification, our devs have already started the work on double signatures this is not going to be a very long dev so it may come as a surprise feature Wink.
- Blockchain games in the wallet, followed by network games (all betting games, first game will be introduced next release).
- Anon, I would prefer not to talk a lot about it but we've been working for quite a long time now on Zerocoin implementation, it's not finished at all but yet shows promise since we thought it would've been impossible to integrate but we got back on it and found some interesting solutions.. We find most of the other alternatives (the one we can apply like darksend) not interesting.
Once again most of the time I prefer avoiding the subject because it atracts and feeds fudders and also because this is not the main feature, the eco-system is.
- A few other functions for the eco-system we currently looking what we could do without bloating the blockchain. You'll understand soon why we have endless possibilities when you read the white paper Smiley.

Well now you know what to expect.

Enjoy the new version, enjoy Silkcoin and good trades to you !

See you Friday for the white paper  Cool

Ps : I'm updating all links with the new wallet

MEGAman

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:10:34 AM

It doesn't take a genius to realize a 4.5% premine and the dev lying about it by claiming it was 2% until literally a couple days ago means this thing is doomed. You guys obviously do zero research before deciding what to buy. Sometimes you just can't fix stupid. Enjoy losing your money. At least you get to do it while looking at a Qt wallet with some CSS added.

You seriously refuse to go back and look at history to realize how this scam plays out every single time? Everybody always thinks it's a great dev and everything is peachy and it ends up the same every single time. Every time. Albert Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - by that definition, you are all insane.

Guy above trying to bury the truth by bumping the thread with crap but the more he does it the more I'll stick around.

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:22:49 AM

Guy above trying to bury the truth by bumping the thread with crap but the more he does it the more I'll stick around.

Nobody cares about your FUD here dude, if you really thought the coin was bad, then you just wouldn't be on the thread and leave, but you are obviously a bad trader/noob (or sad virgin) who has nothing better to do.

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:48:07 AM

*The same bullshit we are all tired of hearing*

How many times have people explained to you that the community decided to decrease the PoW reward in the second phase and that is how the premine resulted in being 4.5% instead of the 2% which it originally was? They didn't lie about anything, when they said 2%- it was 2%. Anybody who gives a shit about this was paying attention and understands why now it is effectively 4.5%. The fact that this has been pointed out to you multiple times and yet you fail to mention this rather important detail everytime you come here to bitch and complain makes it pretty clear that either a) you are simply an idiot b) you have short-term memory loss or c) you have a hidden agenda which compels you to come here to lie and spread FUD.

Shouldn't you be over on the megacoin thread helping out the coins you support rather than trying to tear down others you don't? People like you are what hold back the crypto world.
komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:50:54 AM

95% of this forum does not actually read

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
BBmodBB

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 02:01:23 AM

is EVERYONE high on this thread or am i jus' seeing things? lmfaoo  Grin

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
Delita Heiral

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:02:34 AM

I am  Grin
BNK3RED

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:23:11 AM

I am  Grin

Aaahhh the good old days 😙
bluepixie

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:39:17 AM

im having fun messing with the trading bots   Grin

buy order and  sell order 2 sat apart  

freezes price

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
Bitcoinasourus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:41:56 AM

So this is a strange one.

The coins I had in my wallet being staked are not there anymore. Not in my balance or my stake'd total?

try doing 'repairwallet'

It is strange I haven't had my wallet open for a couple weeks as I was away. So i got back and fired everything up again. The wallet tried to give me some POS coins right away, it ended up taking away 2000+ coins. There is no record of a transaction on the blockchain, but the coins are gone?

I tried to repair wallet but got this.

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 2,
"amount affected by repair" : 2056.74775603
}

I have the dat file backed up but is that going to really help?
This is the address in question BTJCR3nMJup5dAvByfZcZ8gGHqvQpftugs
So frustrating if I just lost 2k in coins for no reason other than opening my wallet.

Happened to me a few times on various coins...Did you close and restart the wallet after doing the repair wallet command?

Updating to the new wallet got it sussed. I was away so I missed the wallet update, and the last POW phase. I now have my total back. Along with some extra staked coins.

The dev also sent me a msg to make sure I got it figured out. Gotta love the team around here. Cheesy
Jacqul

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:45:16 AM

So far it is reassuring that everything the trolls have said has just made me more supportive of silkcoin devs.
I for one will have a very hard time letting go of this coin and will keep supporting it until my BTC is all played out.
At the moment I think this is the winning team when it comes to altcoin development.
They have a great modus operandi and the beauty is that it is rather simple:

1. keep releasing improved wallet (it is obvious they can tweak it as they want and are competent at this)
2. effective development with a future plan
3. engage community (very reactive to community wishes)
4. ignore trolls completely
5. include and improve on contributions from other "coins"
6. no fear of copycats
7. no stress about the price and ignoring the games played on exchanges

Good work devs. Looking forward to updates and the whitepaper.
Love the camel.
ifxist

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:46:56 AM

So this is a strange one.

The coins I had in my wallet being staked are not there anymore. Not in my balance or my stake'd total?

try doing 'repairwallet'

It is strange I haven't had my wallet open for a couple weeks as I was away. So i got back and fired everything up again. The wallet tried to give me some POS coins right away, it ended up taking away 2000+ coins. There is no record of a transaction on the blockchain, but the coins are gone?

I tried to repair wallet but got this.

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 2,
"amount affected by repair" : 2056.74775603
}

I have the dat file backed up but is that going to really help?
This is the address in question BTJCR3nMJup5dAvByfZcZ8gGHqvQpftugs
So frustrating if I just lost 2k in coins for no reason other than opening my wallet.

Happened to me a few times on various coins...Did you close and restart the wallet after doing the repair wallet command?

Updating to the new wallet got it sussed. I was away so I missed the wallet update, and the last POW phase. I now have my total back. Along with some extra staked coins.

The dev also sent me a msg to make sure I got it figured out. Gotta love the team around here. Cheesy

And stuff like this is the reason I believe in this coin.
MEGAman

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:56:08 AM

How many times have people explained to you that the community decided to decrease the PoW reward in the second phase and that is how the premine resulted in being 4.5% instead of the 2% which it originally was? They didn't lie about anything, when they said 2%- it was 2%. Anybody who gives a shit about this was paying attention and understands why now it is effectively 4.5%. The fact that this has been pointed out to you multiple times and yet you fail to mention this rather important detail everytime you come here to bitch and complain makes it pretty clear that either a) you are simply an idiot b) you have short-term memory loss or c) you have a hidden agenda which compels you to come here to lie and spread FUD.

Shouldn't you be over on the megacoin thread helping out the coins you support rather than trying to tear down others you don't? People like you are what hold back the crypto world.

Why wasn't the original post updated right away to reflect this significant change? It still said 2% until a couple days ago. It's a 30 second modification and yet it took me pointing it out over and over to get it changed. Also this just goes to show the intelligence of this community - they vote to change the coin why? Why increase the premine percentage and change the original intentions of the coin? Why was this even proposed. It's a simple fact that this coin will fail. How are you all so clueless? This isn't rocket science - this isn't the silkcoin dev's first scam! He's been at it for a while. This time they couldn't even bothdr to change the pubkey address - it's the same as blackcoin! Why does a silkcoin address start with a B? A lazy mistake that doesn't matter because you people are so stupid and desperate you'll buy anything. You're on a sinking ship.
komodovpn

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:57:25 AM

Why wasn't the original post updated right away to reflect this significant change? It still said 2% until a couple days ago. It's a 30 second modification and yet it took me pointing it out over and over to get it changed. Also this just goes to show the intelligence of this community - they vote to change the coin why? Why increase the premine percentage and change the original intentions of the coin? Why was this even proposed. It's a simple fact that this coin will fail. How are you all so clueless? This isn't rocket science - this isn't the silkcoin dev's first scam! He's been at it for a while. This time they couldn't even bothdr to change the pubkey address - it's the same as blackcoin! Why does a silkcoin address start with a B? A lazy mistake that doesn't matter because you people are so stupid and desperate you'll buy anything. You're on a sinking ship.

wtf??? you're still here??? you still haven't gotten a life yet? oh god  Roll Eyes

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:06:21 AM

I just read through a white paper and found it to be informative. You should get your copy early tonight if you would send me your e-mail address.

Thanks!

MEGAman

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:12:47 AM

I just read through a white paper and found it to be informative. You should get your copy early tonight if you would send me your e-mail address.

Thanks!

Can't wait to read a BS white paper from a 15-year-old scammer living in his parents' basement! I'll bet it will make everyone a millionaire!
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: