Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:21:17 AM

Slick move lowering the price a smidge before whitepaper is released.  Camel marches on.

I dunno all this premine bs.  The coins have been in the same place the whole time, and the Dev team continues to deliver.  With the amount of effort and work that has and is going into this project, it would make absolutely no sense to dump any coins at anytime. Maybe after all the features and development have been completed? But still unlikely.  It isn't logical to throw away a project like this.  While everyone else is fucking around trying to make their coin more anonymous Silk is quietly progressing with features not found in the cryptoworld.  All these stupid names that give away any credibility of being actually anonymous - darkcoin, cloakcoin.. I dunno will there be more coming out? Like LOOKatmeNSAcoin, or Targetmecoin?  or HeyImbeingshadycoin.. Dumb fucks.  But good for a ride to make some dough.  These are short term coins that will die and all a part of the fun of the markets, including the FUD that hits the forums. Like scared chickens running from lightning most traders are.  

This coin is a baby, and in some pretty good cradles to grow up in (mintpal, cryptsy, bittrex).  I Still haven't sold 1 silk.  And I won't.  I Look forward to using it in the eco-system and market integrations that are coming.  Point is if you don't have the money to invest, and the intelligence to see what coin has the best possibilities for success, don't trade.  And Don't bitch about coins up 10 times their value in the month.  ha

Dev's keep up the good work, I like your style.  And I like where silk is sitting on the exchanges right now.   I've bought higher, and I've bought lower.  And I'll keep buying.  

Thanks for everything and keep on keeping on.. haha Stay Calm and Buy Silk.  If I could give the community a hug or smoke a joint with ya all I would.  For now, my camel marches on.

(-:<

One of my favorite posts! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:31:32 AM

Libel
Slander

Goodness me, you really do need to brush up on your law. Slander refers to a spoken statement which, as far as I know, hasn't occurred here and Libel requires you to demonstrate that the act was intentionally malicious. Also, if a person can demonstrate that they had a good reason to believe their, claimed libellous, assertion to be true, you'd struggle to find any court in any jurisdiction to swing in your favour.

Anyway, has anyone else noticed how JudgeCrypto keeps posting nothing but massive quotes of things posted some time ago in order to drive the pages away from 'difficult' subjects? Would that not add to your concerns as a holder of SC's?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:32:17 AM

As promised the new wallet version is out today. And as always I'll update you with the latest news from the devs.

--Update is not mandatory--

-- Mac will be released later tonight, I'm going to get the mac right now to build the compile--

Let's start by talking about this update.

We listened to all you had to say and tried our best to improve the current wallet and solve all the current bugs and glitches.

*Lot's of UI improvements, fonts more readable, visual glitches solved ui parts finished. Also a few network bugs were solved.
*An unlock button right in your Dashboard, just beside the stacking tutorial for new comers.
*A whole new Market Data tab with MintPal, Bittrex and Cryptsy integrated. You asked for Mintpal and an overview panel, you got it Smiley. This is in prevision of the next update built-in exchanger, I'll talk about that later in this post.
*A few IRC bugs solved, as you may have noticed the client was still in construction. No more points instead of spaces and a much better response time.
*And yes we also integrated the "Minimize to taskbar" button on top of the "Minimize to tray" since a lot of you complained about missing it.

Now let's talk about the roadmap.. Most of the time as you have seen in the past we prefer releasing than talking about it for days because announcing great features always bring haters, fudders, impatients and pumpers. But this time I'll let you know a bit more what the current plans are and what the future holds for Silkcoin.

Next Update :

Will be in ~10 days, we will integrate the exchange feature into the market tab and a trading bot is coming but it's not 100% sure it will be included in the next release with trading.
Due to a big community demand games will be integrated in the wallet, at first it will be a simple betting game but we plan to expand this area in the future.
Also a big rework is being done on the IRC tab. After the next update we'll start to have a decent wallet  Wink.

The eco-system :

The release of the white paper is still planned for the end of the week so I will not talk a lot about it this time. If everything goes well we will start the beta phase about 2 weeks after the white paper, the beta should not last for long as the system is already very solid and we're constantly running tests.

For those of you who were criticizing the lack of information, I will still give you the same arguments : we started Silkcoin without talking about the eco-system and did not want to unveil it so soon because we knew without a white paper it would attract fudders & paranoïa. Also a lot of "secrets" are present in this white paper, we want to make sure we're advanced enough on the development side before making it public. But I reassure you, it's not quite finished I'm not making you wait Wink.

Anyway it's been 1 month and 8 days, judge by what you seen. We're at the 5th update and our community is growing stronger everyday, the wallet is now far away from the others and even if you look at our clones they can't even hold the speed of our updates or worse can't even copy our existing features.

Dev Roadmap:

Here is the order of priority and how the most important events of silkcoin are supposed to happen in the next 30 days:

- First the release of the White Paper Friday.
- Followed by a big update including the built-in exchanger and first game
- Private beta for the eco-system will begin
- Then we'll launch the Multi-pool, we're already talking with a few pool managers who are interested in working with us, but we haven't decided yet; We may build it ourself.
- The launch of the Eco-system with social features and decentralized exchanger. For now this is planned in ~1 month, it can be faster but it can also be delayed.
- The launch of the decentralized marketplace, yes we reconsidered it and we will launch the marketplace with a trust system we'll explain later.

The rest of the roadmap is still uncertain regarding timeframes but will include for sure :

- 2FA authentification, our devs have already started the work on double signatures this is not going to be a very long dev so it may come as a surprise feature Wink.
- Blockchain games in the wallet, followed by network games (all betting games, first game will be introduced next release).
- Anon, I would prefer not to talk a lot about it but we've been working for quite a long time now on Zerocoin implementation, it's not finished at all but yet shows promise since we thought it would've been impossible to integrate but we got back on it and found some interesting solutions.. We find most of the other alternatives (the one we can apply like darksend) not interesting.
Once again most of the time I prefer avoiding the subject because it atracts and feeds fudders and also because this is not the main feature, the eco-system is.
- A few other functions for the eco-system we currently looking what we could do without bloating the blockchain. You'll understand soon why we have endless possibilities when you read the white paper Smiley.

Well now you know what to expect.

Enjoy the new version, enjoy Silkcoin and good trades to you !

See you Friday for the white paper  Cool

Ps : I'm updating all links with the new wallet

White paper TODAY... cant wait to see whats in it...

Someone say XMAS Smiley
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:32:45 AM

Oh, look, he did it again.^^^^^

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:33:15 AM

Slick move lowering the price a smidge before whitepaper is released.  Camel marches on.

I dunno all this premine bs.  The coins have been in the same place the whole time, and the Dev team continues to deliver.  With the amount of effort and work that has and is going into this project, it would make absolutely no sense to dump any coins at anytime. Maybe after all the features and development have been completed? But still unlikely.  It isn't logical to throw away a project like this.  While everyone else is fucking around trying to make their coin more anonymous Silk is quietly progressing with features not found in the cryptoworld.  All these stupid names that give away any credibility of being actually anonymous - darkcoin, cloakcoin.. I dunno will there be more coming out? Like LOOKatmeNSAcoin, or Targetmecoin?  or HeyImbeingshadycoin.. Dumb fucks.  But good for a ride to make some dough.  These are short term coins that will die and all a part of the fun of the markets, including the FUD that hits the forums. Like scared chickens running from lightning most traders are.  

This coin is a baby, and in some pretty good cradles to grow up in (mintpal, cryptsy, bittrex).  I Still haven't sold 1 silk.  And I won't.  I Look forward to using it in the eco-system and market integrations that are coming.  Point is if you don't have the money to invest, and the intelligence to see what coin has the best possibilities for success, don't trade.  And Don't bitch about coins up 10 times their value in the month.  ha

Dev's keep up the good work, I like your style.  And I like where silk is sitting on the exchanges right now.   I've bought higher, and I've bought lower.  And I'll keep buying.  

Thanks for everything and keep on keeping on.. haha Stay Calm and Buy Silk.  If I could give the community a hug or smoke a joint with ya all I would.  For now, my camel marches on.

(-:<

This post makes me happy Smiley
Jacqul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:33:50 AM

Please quote my whole posts when you quote me.
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:34:19 AM

A great article about Silk Coin! ^__^

https://www.badass.sx/silkcoin-new-coin-defeat-bitcoin/

Judge Crypto
Jacqul

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:34:38 AM

As promised the new wallet version is out today. And as always I'll update you with the latest news from the devs.

--Update is not mandatory--

-- Mac will be released later tonight, I'm going to get the mac right now to build the compile--

Let's start by talking about this update.

We listened to all you had to say and tried our best to improve the current wallet and solve all the current bugs and glitches.

*Lot's of UI improvements, fonts more readable, visual glitches solved ui parts finished. Also a few network bugs were solved.
*An unlock button right in your Dashboard, just beside the stacking tutorial for new comers.
*A whole new Market Data tab with MintPal, Bittrex and Cryptsy integrated. You asked for Mintpal and an overview panel, you got it Smiley. This is in prevision of the next update built-in exchanger, I'll talk about that later in this post.
*A few IRC bugs solved, as you may have noticed the client was still in construction. No more points instead of spaces and a much better response time.
*And yes we also integrated the "Minimize to taskbar" button on top of the "Minimize to tray" since a lot of you complained about missing it.

Now let's talk about the roadmap.. Most of the time as you have seen in the past we prefer releasing than talking about it for days because announcing great features always bring haters, fudders, impatients and pumpers. But this time I'll let you know a bit more what the current plans are and what the future holds for Silkcoin.

Next Update :

Will be in ~10 days, we will integrate the exchange feature into the market tab and a trading bot is coming but it's not 100% sure it will be included in the next release with trading.
Due to a big community demand games will be integrated in the wallet, at first it will be a simple betting game but we plan to expand this area in the future.
Also a big rework is being done on the IRC tab. After the next update we'll start to have a decent wallet  Wink.

The eco-system :

The release of the white paper is still planned for the end of the week so I will not talk a lot about it this time. If everything goes well we will start the beta phase about 2 weeks after the white paper, the beta should not last for long as the system is already very solid and we're constantly running tests.

For those of you who were criticizing the lack of information, I will still give you the same arguments : we started Silkcoin without talking about the eco-system and did not want to unveil it so soon because we knew without a white paper it would attract fudders & paranoïa. Also a lot of "secrets" are present in this white paper, we want to make sure we're advanced enough on the development side before making it public. But I reassure you, it's not quite finished I'm not making you wait Wink.

Anyway it's been 1 month and 8 days, judge by what you seen. We're at the 5th update and our community is growing stronger everyday, the wallet is now far away from the others and even if you look at our clones they can't even hold the speed of our updates or worse can't even copy our existing features.

Dev Roadmap:

Here is the order of priority and how the most important events of silkcoin are supposed to happen in the next 30 days:

- First the release of the White Paper Friday.
- Followed by a big update including the built-in exchanger and first game
- Private beta for the eco-system will begin
- Then we'll launch the Multi-pool, we're already talking with a few pool managers who are interested in working with us, but we haven't decided yet; We may build it ourself.
- The launch of the Eco-system with social features and decentralized exchanger. For now this is planned in ~1 month, it can be faster but it can also be delayed.
- The launch of the decentralized marketplace, yes we reconsidered it and we will launch the marketplace with a trust system we'll explain later.

The rest of the roadmap is still uncertain regarding timeframes but will include for sure :

- 2FA authentification, our devs have already started the work on double signatures this is not going to be a very long dev so it may come as a surprise feature Wink.
- Blockchain games in the wallet, followed by network games (all betting games, first game will be introduced next release).
- Anon, I would prefer not to talk a lot about it but we've been working for quite a long time now on Zerocoin implementation, it's not finished at all but yet shows promise since we thought it would've been impossible to integrate but we got back on it and found some interesting solutions.. We find most of the other alternatives (the one we can apply like darksend) not interesting.
Once again most of the time I prefer avoiding the subject because it atracts and feeds fudders and also because this is not the main feature, the eco-system is.
- A few other functions for the eco-system we currently looking what we could do without bloating the blockchain. You'll understand soon why we have endless possibilities when you read the white paper Smiley.

Well now you know what to expect.

Enjoy the new version, enjoy Silkcoin and good trades to you !

See you Friday for the white paper  Cool

Ps : I'm updating all links with the new wallet

Smiley
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:35:14 AM

Please quote my whole posts when you quote me.

So you're JudgeCrypto?

Whoops! Oh dear, little too quick on the quote button were you Judge?

judgecrypto

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:36:10 AM

From: http://www.reddit.com/r/silkcoinofficial/comments/286uj1/meme_speeding_camel/

Judge Crypto
Jacqul

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:37:04 AM

Libel
Slander

Goodness me, you really do need to brush up on your law. Slander refers to a spoken statement which, as far as I know, hasn't occurred here and Libel requires you to demonstrate that the act was intentionally malicious. Also, if a person can demonstrate that they had a good reason to believe their, claimed libellous, assertion to be true, you'd struggle to find any court in any jurisdiction to swing in your favour.

Anyway, has anyone else noticed how JudgeCrypto keeps posting nothing but massive quotes of things posted some time ago in order to drive the pages away from 'difficult' subjects? Would that not add to your concerns as a holder of SC's?

Please quote my whole post when you quote me.

/sigh
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:37:39 AM

I did not realize Camels were so quick Smiley
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:38:31 AM

From: http://www.reddit.com/r/silkcoinofficial/comments/2845zi/camel_mood_madness_meme/

Judge Crypto
Jacqul

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:40:33 AM

I dunno.. I still love this picture for some reason.
Just makes me think of camels in my wallet multiplying.

judgecrypto

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:41:34 AM

Wow Smiley I have never seen that many camels EVER Smiley
BNK3RED

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:43:38 AM

Haha Reminds me of Planet of the Apes but with Camels =p
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:45:07 AM

So you respond to my pointing out of your disingenuous distraction-posts attempts, by posting more obvious-distraction-is-obvious posts?

Man, you're too clever for me Judge, or Jacqul, whichever you prefer to be known as.

judgecrypto

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:46:50 AM

Haha Reminds me of Planet of the Apes but with Camels =p

This made me think...are one hump camels allowed to date two hump camels? ^__^
Jacqul

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:47:14 AM

LOL!

Please watch this video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOBTCBHyAw

This is my new Silkcoin promo video.
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:49:57 AM

It really is special ed in here. Holy crap. Well you guys will get your first lesson is being scammed soon enough.
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: