Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:13:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:57:39 PM

looking to whale tale slap this to 10K lol weeee  Wink

This is going to be Epic!!!!

When wallet release and White Paper hit  we are going to 40k  easy
Im gonna buy a new Mustang!!

+1000

just wait for the paper..

What exactly is white paper?
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 06:57:46 PM

what the heck does this paper have to do with anything? Seriously, if you have some information, release the dam thing now and stop being like China FFS. Come real, come original, but first come clean. Don't be like WC or any of the other DB coins. The only decision I have to make right now is if I dump at the 3's to climb another wagon or stick around for the fun. Seriously, this is the reverse of FUD and does you no good in your attempt to be legit.

all the info is on the OP with a couple of Screenshots , we have announced today that the white paper release will be FRI or SAT of this coming week and a new wallet update on TUESDAY , as we have never let the community down with ANY release we said was coming ( and theirs been 3) maybe you should just stop the FUD and wait until its due out.

Q

Listen Wanker, I never spill FUD, check the records. I am vested in this silly coin like the rest of the folks. I just want answer that are "solid", like I would during my shareholder meetings. I expect this coin to do well, but what I don't understand is why you folks are acting like the folks at WC. This seems a little off and don't act like you are all "high and mighty" with your pen and the minnows will follow. I can easily burn this coin down to 1K if I wanted.....

-f

WhiteNotWright, we can't release the whitepaper now as it simply hasn't been completed yet. Once we complete it we have to proof-read it so that all information contained within it is accessible. We don't want to release it pre-maturely as it will not  be of an acceptable standard for people to read it.
lossminer

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:58:30 PM

what the heck does this paper have to do with anything? Seriously, if you have some information, release the dam thing now and stop being like China FFS. Come real, come original, but first come clean. Don't be like WC or any of the other DB coins. The only decision I have to make right now is if I dump at the 3's to climb another wagon or stick around for the fun. Seriously, this is the reverse of FUD and does you no good in your attempt to be legit.

all the info is on the OP with a couple of Screenshots , we have announced today that the white paper release will be FRI or SAT of this coming week and a new wallet update on TUESDAY , as we have never let the community down with ANY release we said was coming ( and theirs been 3) maybe you should just stop the FUD and wait until its due out.

Q

Listen Wanker, I never spill FUD, check the records. I am vested in this silly coin like the rest of the folks. I just want answer that are "solid", like I would during my shareholder meetings. I expect this coin to do well, but what I don't understand is why you folks are acting like the folks at WC. This seems a little off and don't act like you are all "high and mighty" with your pen and the minnows will follow. I can easily burn this coin down to 1K if I wanted.....

-f

This sounds very much like IconicExpert. btw you still owe me money.
How can the ignore fucntion work, when you change your nics like other people their underwear?
Trezi

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:58:40 PM

Q

-f

And my big brother can beat up your big brother!

Geez fucking testosterones in here... stinkin like dead baboon
bluepixie

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:01:24 PM

Q

-f

you have had your answer White paper will be released on FRI/SAT wallet update on TUEs take from that what you want, or leave when you want

That tells me nothing. No Whitepaper summary, wallet (which appears to be pretty simple QT) stuff. No real meat. I will continue to apply downward pressure. Beatings continue at the perl of the DEV...enjoy

I think we are all just looking for some reason this thing is tanking today...  I just dont get it.  Its a solid coin.  I think DEv are just trying to reassure the community.  my 2 cents

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:02:11 PM

Q

-f

WhiteNotWright, we can't release the whitepaper now as it simply hasn't been completed yet. Once we complete it we have to proof-read it so that all information contained within it is accessible. We don't want to release it pre-maturely as it will not  be of an acceptable standard for people to read it.

I can accept that and all I was asking about was a quick summary or abstract of what to expect. I understand quality as it's reflected in the work. I have to give my investment club some answers in order to continue putting things into the system. PM if you need, just give me something with teeth!

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 07:03:14 PM

looking to whale tale slap this to 10K lol weeee  Wink

This is going to be Epic!!!!

When wallet release and White Paper hit  we are going to 40k  easy
Im gonna buy a new Mustang!!

+1000

just wait for the paper..

What exactly is white paper?

From Wikipedia "A white paper is an authoritative report or guide helping readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision."
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 07:05:20 PM

Q

-f

I can accept that and all I was asking about was a quick summary or abstract of what to expect. I understand quality as it's reflected in the work. I have to give my investment club some answers in order to continue putting things into the system. PM if you need, just give me something with teeth!

I understand that, Quantum and the rest of the community alike are just tired of people trying to spread FUD, so forgive him if he may have misinterpreted your question as spreading FUD.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 07:08:21 PM

Q

-f

you have had your answer White paper will be released on FRI/SAT wallet update on TUEs take from that what you want, or leave when you want

That tells me nothing. No Whitepaper summary, wallet (which appears to be pretty simple QT) stuff. No real meat. I will continue to apply downward pressure. Beatings continue at the perl of the DEV...enjoy

I think we are all just looking for some reason this thing is tanking today...  I just dont get it.  Its a solid coin.  I think DEv are just trying to reassure the community.  my 2 cents

Yeah I am one of those people looking for a cause. Totally understandable after all the excitement.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Trezi

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:09:50 PM

Q

-f

I think we are all just looking for some reason this thing is tanking today...  I just dont get it.  Its a solid coin.  I think DEv are just trying to reassure the community.  my 2 cents

If you dont get it you are probably wrong in cryptoland... most of the complainers here sound as if they invested their last btc...
cointrader2014

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:13:37 PM

My only suggestion to the dev team is to provide more detailed information on upcoming developments. I get they don't want to ruin the real announcement and may not have the contents 100% finalized, but summary information prior to an announcement is just good PR.

Maybe the team needs someone with a PR background to lend a hand...
gorillajam

Activity: 98

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:14:50 PM

best scam ever boys!!!

make a blackcoin clone, tell everyone a bunch of lies about how many great things the coin is going to have and then steal everyones Bitcoins.

Outstanding, best yet.  Grin

When this crashes its gonna really help legit coins i'm invested in NXT, Qora and BTC.

Thanks again.

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 07:15:00 PM

On the exchange front :

There's a lot of buy support accumulating at 3.5-4K. In around 30 minutes a few buyers bought up around 7-8 BTC worth of sell orders between 3.5-4.2K and there seems to be more support coming in. This could indicate a new support level or a possible rally forming.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:15:26 PM

Q

-f

I understand that, Quantum and the rest of the community alike are just tired of people trying to spread FUD, so forgive him if he may have misinterpreted your question as spreading FUD.

No doubt, much respect. Just trolling for answers..

Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:17:15 PM

Just calm down people....

this week it will go to a minimum of 5000-6000 again, this is just a correction.

after the news, it will reach new all time high.

you see all the FUD that people are throwing around on twitter and here on the forum? (Like FBI is following your transactions hahahah Grin)

With succes you get a lot of haters that are mad, because they missed the boat.

The devs kept to their promises every time, you can't say that from every coin!

Also the dumping of the premine?Huh? You can see the adresses of the premine wallets? They still contain the coins!! (So the premine coins are not on a exchange)

Again: Those FUD'DERS and market maniuplators just trying to fuck you up.

If you want to sell now, sell now, but you are going to regret it when the market is rising again.

See it like this; you can better have a slow rise instead of a very quick rise. With a slow rise, people are gaining trust in the coin. With a quick rise, if one dumps a few BTC of Silk, everyone is going to panic sell, which leads to a low price.

Just my 2 silk Wink
gorillajam

Activity: 98

win

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:17:44 PM

On the exchange front :

There's a lot of buy support accumulating at 3.5-4K. In around 30 minutes a few buyers bought up around 7-8 BTC worth of sell orders between 3.5-4.2K and there seems to be more support coming in. This could indicate a new support level or a possible rally forming.

Pump it baby!!!

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:20:41 PM

Just calm down people....

this week it will go to a minimum of 5000-6000 again, this is just a correction.

after the news, it will reach new all time high.

you see all the FUD that people are throwing around on twitter and here on the forum? (Like FBI is following your transactions hahahah Grin)

With succes you get a lot of haters that are mad, because they missed the boat.

The devs kept to their promises every time, you can't say that from every coin!

Also the dumping of the premine?Huh? You can see the adresses of the premine wallets? They still contain the coins!! (So the premine coins are not on a exchange)

Again: Those FUD'DERS and market maniuplators just trying to fuck you up.

If you want to sell now, sell now, but you are going to regret it when the market is rising again.

See it like this; you can better have a slow rise instead of a very quick rise. With a slow rise, people are gaining trust in the coin. With a quick rise, if one dumps a few BTC of Silk, everyone is going to panic sell, which leads to a low price.

Just my 2 silk Wink

I may need to report you to the moderator for cursing and making a whole lot of sense. I'm still reeling from japan, china and the white knight, so all assurance is good.

madjules007

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:24:42 PM

Yeah I am one of those people looking for a cause. Totally understandable after all the excitement.

People must remember that an extra 13 million coins came from the 2nd PoW period that only just has ended this weekend. That's about half of the coins previously in existence, a week before. It takes time for the pools and miners to dump. Eventually this will even out and it can start to grow again, with some good news coming along the way. The foundations of the coins haven't changed, this is still a great coin.

FUD will be FUD (and there is a lot of it, on Twitter as well). Just chill out and have some patience.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:25:30 PM

best scam ever boys!!!

make a blackcoin clone, tell everyone a bunch of lies about how many great things the coin is going to have and then steal everyones Bitcoins.

When this crashes its gonna really help legit coins i'm invested in NXT, Qora and BTC.

Thanks again.

Lollll yeah, keep tour Qora really tight, maybe youll be able to make 0.002 btc in the next 4 years ahah

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 07:27:30 PM

best scam ever boys!!!

Thanks again.

Lollll yeah, keep tour Qora really tight, maybe youll be able to make 0.002 btc in the next 4 years ahah

Just ignore gorillajam he/she is a troll and the perfect example why we should have a 14+ age restriction here. In fact he should be banned for threatening members but the lack of moderation is evident.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: