Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:31:34 PM

40btc buy order, 13btc sell order on Mintpal. If we can get rid of that sell order, we might just cause a huge panic buy.

$1 per silk awaits.

Welp, time to get out.

As soon as the 1$/coin guys come out of the woodwork the dump begins.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
some1ell

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:39:24 PM

Mine this coin on coinking -  http://coinking.io/?r=237
Spartan10

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:47:57 PM

I downloaded silkcoin wallet and I'm imprese becouse the wallet is diffrent than all altcoins.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:54:27 PM

http://coinmarketcap.com/sc_180.html

In case you're wondering whether it's a good time to buy.

Only if you like jumping off mountain peaks  Tongue

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
CryptoGuy

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:17:09 PM

http://coinmarketcap.com/sc_180.html

In case you're wondering whether it's a good time to buy.

Only if you like jumping off mountain peaks  Tongue

That's one sexy graph. I climbed from the bottom and brought my golden parachute so I should be just fine.

<Insert favorite coin here>
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:56:30 PM

• Why the 2% premine?
    We thought about it for a while and decided a premine was mandatory for the success of the coin. First it helps distribution as does the 2 POW phases, a fact that is widely criticized with POS cryptos featuring 1 distribution stage, 50% premine, ipos...
    Then have a look at all the dying 0 premine coins trying in vain to raise community bounties (yes blackcoin is an exception and a amazing coin and we wish all the best for them).

I haven't read through this entire thread yet but hopefully somebody has called this dev on his BS. 2,005,000 coins were premined out of a total of 45,000,000 PoW coins. That is a 4.46% premine - claiming it is 2% is a blatant lie! Premined coins receive PoS just like all of the other coins so how in the hell does one get away with saying they only premined 2%? Coin after coin are running this same scam and somehow people keep falling for it. Guess what will happen to the price on MintPal after the dev dumps his massive share of the coins in circulation? For a little preview, go check out the "max" Yellowcoin charts on MintPal (they ran the exact same BS) - that's what will happen to the value. If the developer was honest and upfront it would be a different story but they're blatantly lying about a "2% premine." Right now, their premine represents 50% of all coins in existence and they will have unloaded all of them and be long gone before their share sees any significant erosion.

• When will the built-in block explorer be fully finished?
    Main functions are here so currently it is not in progress. But expect a lot of changes in the new version coming out before the second POW phase.

Why launch the coin before this "big feature" is even finished? What was the rush? Why not complete the wallet and then launch it. The answer is obvious: The dev is hoping to have an opportunity to dump everything without having to do any actual work. I expect no changes in the new version - if there even is a new version, it will only be because the dev still hasn't had a chance to unload their premine. Smart money is that this coin will be officially dead within 14 days of trading on MintPal and anybody left holding will be pissed.

Take a look at my track record - I haven't been wrong yet. Buy into this piece of crap and you're taking a HUGE gamble that you can dump before the dev does. By supporting this coin, you're doing nothing more than lining the pockets of a lazy, greedy conman who has already lied to you.

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:58:21 PM

• Why the 2% premine?
    We thought about it for a while and decided a premine was mandatory for the success of the coin. First it helps distribution as does the 2 POW phases, a fact that is widely criticized with POS cryptos featuring 1 distribution stage, 50% premine, ipos...
    Then have a look at all the dying 0 premine coins trying in vain to raise community bounties (yes blackcoin is an exception and a amazing coin and we wish all the best for them).

I haven't read through this entire thread yet but hopefully somebody has called this dev on his BS. 2,005,000 coins were premined out of a total of 45,000,000 PoW coins. That is a 4.46% premine - claiming it is 2% is a blatant lie! Premined coins receive PoS just like all of the other coins so how in the hell does one get away with saying they only premined 2%? Coin after coin are running this same scam and somehow people keep falling for it. Guess what will happen to the price on MintPal after the dev dumps his massive share of the coins in circulation? For a little preview, go check out the "max" Yellowcoin charts on MintPal (they ran the exact same BS) - that's what will happen to the value. If the developer was honest and upfront it would be a different story but they're blatantly lying about a "2% premine." Right now, their premine represents 50% of all coins in existence and they will have unloaded all of them and be long gone before their share sees any significant erosion.

Main functions are here so currently it is not in progress. But expect a lot of changes in the new version coming out before the second POW phase.

Why launch the coin before this "big feature" is even finished? What was the rush? Why not complete the wallet and then launch it. The answer is obvious: The dev is hoping to have an opportunity to dump everything without having to do any actual work. I expect no changes in the new version - if there even is a new version, it will only be because the dev still hasn't had a chance to unload their premine. Smart money is that this coin will be officially dead within 14 days of trading on MintPal and anybody left holding will be pissed.

Take a look at my track record - I haven't been wrong yet. Buy into this piece of crap and you're taking a HUGE gamble that you can dump before the dev does. By supporting this coin, you're doing nothing more than lining the pockets of a lazy, greedy conman who has already lied to you.

I think you are a little late.. Every coin represents their premine as a percentage of the total coins, it is the norm and if you are unable to perform the calculations to determine how much that represents of the current supply yourself and understand and weigh the associated risks than you shouldn't be investing in anything. This coin is already on mintpal and the built in block explorer is finished along with other wallet features... Take a look at the wallet.
tomoto

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:03:18 PM

If you dont like a coin dont come on the topic man. I was here since the nearly begining, i didnt invest at first but a bit later i can dump my coin without any loose but i really like the dev work.

Dont try to scared people from written one month ago.

The fact is dev is still here man...
temrus63

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:04:39 PM

guys, wait  pump SC for tomorrow on the mintpal
SC fly to the sky! as ATOMIC ROCKET!!!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 09:06:27 PM

congratz on getting added to mintpal Smiley
MEGAman

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:06:53 PM

• Why the 2% premine?

I think you are a little late.. Every coin represents their premine as a percentage of the total coins, it is the norm and if you are unable to perform the calculations to determine how much that represents of the current supply yourself and understand and weigh the associated risks than you shouldn't be investing in anything. This coin is already on mintpal and the built in block explorer is finished along with other wallet features... Take a look at the wallet.

Okay - well why is everybody okay with being blatantly ripped off and lied to? I mean this is crazy, man. Why do people keep buying into this crap? They're happy to buy at the peak price pre-MintPal and then just hold onto their bag as it drifts off into worthlessness.

The dev premined half of the coins in circulation and just made about $80,000 USD today alone (in pure profit) off idiots buying coins he premined. That's good for the community and circulation? To dump the price down to nothing, kill the coin, and walk away to his next scam? I guarantee you he has another coin he's about to launch (if he hasn't already). You don't make $80,000 doing next to nothing and call it quits - you keep doing it again and again. There is clearly no shortage of morons out there. These lying dipshits rob gullible newbs of their money and they're destroying the entire altcoin market piece by piece with their greed. Why don't more people speak up? Why does everybody ignore the warning signs and think they know better? This is common sense stuff - this isn't a religion here. It's a blatant scam by a blatant liar.
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:06:58 PM

To all Silk Coin Holders

Congratulations... You are part of a great Crypto Community.  The long term prospects for the coin are incredibly strong.  Simply look at the wallet and know the amount work ALREADY done and KNOW they are working on more.  

When the eco system is demonstrated it will rock not just crypto but how we communicate as well.

Hold or sell as you feel comfortable... never bet your rent...

But remember this... People have kicked themselves for missing opportunities.  I believe this is one of them.

Judge Crypto
MEGAman

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:08:17 PM

An atomic rocket that will continue down further and further as the dev unloads the last of his premine (which currently represents 50% of the minted coins). Congrats on helping to line his pockets.

GET OUT NOW - even if your'e selling for a loss the price will never be higher than this. You wait - you lose. I promise.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:09:01 PM

And the coin could be equally dead when a whale comes along and dumps his 2% because anyone with a few BTC could have bought that much and more this cheap weeks ago. The premine argument for the most part is dead in crypto land, coins are liable to die from all sorts of reasons and scammy devs are just a small part of it. But a coin with good fundamentals will survive and so far the work that this TEAM of devs (it's not just one guy!) has done in the last few weeks is amazing compared to most other coins.

Also even if they were planning to keep the premine for themselves just for profit, frankly I don't give a damn. I don't understand this world view in crypto that devs are supposed to be paupers who work for free doing all the labor while the whales and multipools are the only ones running off with profit.
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:10:11 PM

• Why the 2% premine?

Okay - well why is everybody okay with being blatantly ripped off and lied to? I mean this is crazy, man. Why do people keep buying into this crap? They're happy to buy at the peak price pre-MintPal and then just hold onto their bag as it drifts off into worthlessness.

The dev premined half of the coins in circulation and just made about $80,000 USD today alone (in pure profit) off idiots buying coins he premined. That's good for the community and circulation? To dump the price down to nothing, kill the coin, and walk away to his next scam? I guarantee you he has another coin he's about to launch (if he hasn't already). You don't make $80,000 doing next to nothing and call it quits - you keep doing it again and again. There is clearly no shortage of morons out there. These lying dipshits rob gullible newbs of their money and they're destroying the entire altcoin market piece by piece with their greed. Why don't more people speak up? Why does everybody ignore the warning signs and think they know better? This is common sense stuff - this isn't a religion here. It's a blatant scam by a blatant liar.

And you are blatantly ANNOYING!!! You OBVIOUSLY have an ulterior motive as you are so conveniently posting as SC is having a run up. Miss the boat did ya? Either way take your annoyance elsewhere, we are very content here and if you don't like it don't buy any.

Thanks
Trezi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:10:57 PM

An atomic rocket that will continue down further and further as the dev unloads the last of his premine (which currently represents 50% of the minted coins). Congrats on helping to line his pockets.

GET OUT NOW - even if your'e selling for a loss the price will never be higher than this. You wait - you lose. I promise.

Always the same / as soon as a coin gets attention the trolls come out and spread FUD
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:12:19 PM

Yep, you obviously missed the boat and want cheap SC. LOL your attempts at FUD are so infantile. Think your diaper might need a changing as you seem to be getting grumpy and irritable.
MEGAman

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:12:33 PM

The long term prospects for the coin are incredibly strong.  Simply look at the wallet and know the amount work ALREADY done and KNOW they are working on more.  

Yes - they modified the default design in Qt Designer - it's a commendable effort because it certainly looks better than the average wallet but it doesn't take a genius to essentially drag-and-drop and use CSS (it's all styled with CSS).

The long-term prospects for this coin are over - the short-term prospects are that the dev just unloaded about 100 BTC worth of premined SC today and will unload the rest of it before the week is over. This coin was dead the second it hit MintPal because everybody is here for the exact same reason: to sell as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, nobody has the ability to unload like the dev does. Like I mentioned earlier - go take a look at the Yellowcoin chart (max) on MintPal - SC will match up almost exactly with it. So if you want to know the best time to sell I urge you to use that chart as a guide. In fact, it's possible it's the same dev. This guy is making $100k/pop and moving on to the next sucker coin.
Trezi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:13:19 PM

PS... I call it the mintpal syndrome  Wink
MEGAman

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:14:19 PM

Always the same / as soon as a coin gets attention the trolls come out and spread FUD

FUD? I'm just telling you the facts. Hold and you will lose. I guarantee it. I guaranteed the Yellowcoin guys the same thing and got a lot of hate for it but guess what? Some of them lost their life savings on it. No legitimate coin has a (nearly) 5% premine. None. Never has been and never will be. The longer you hold the more you lose. It's a simple fact.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: