Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS  (Read 332067 times)
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:41:33 AM

this is the first time i put 0.1 btc in a coin, (i don't have much you see) but i know for sure i wont regret it because what i see here
is a healthy coin and a great community.

Also don't forget to vote people.

Don't forget to take some profit or get your money back when the time comes...and then reinvest...Smiley

Good luck!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spanjii

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:00:11 AM

this is the first time i put 0.1 btc in a coin, (i don't have much you see) but i know for sure i wont regret it because what i see here
is a healthy coin and a great community.

Also don't forget to vote people.

Thank you for supporting Silk Coin! Smiley I sent you 25 Silk, please take care of them...

thank you very much judgecrypto
Jacqul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:19:13 AM

I wonder when Oculus rift winner will be announced?
Might be good to time it to the end of POW. Which will probably coincide with Mintpal listing.
Also probably good idea to run another Polo promotion as soon as it is announced.

I feel like I'm watching a very clinical tactical team at work here.
Makes me happy.
I wish I had more Silkcoin.

It has been... Shialsuoto won... It was announced 6 hrs ago silly =P though to be honest I haven't seen it announced on the thread yet... Saw it on Poloniex Twitter

Lucky Shialsuoto!
Well thanks Judge for the 25SC Smiley It made me feel a bit better.
I will by an Oculus with that in one year from now.
Someone save this thread for posterity.
judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:21:29 AM

Might be good to time it to the end of POW. Which will probably coincide with Mintpal listing.
Also probably good idea to run another Polo promotion as soon as it is announced.

Makes me happy.

It has been... Shialsuoto won... It was announced 6 hrs ago silly =P though to be honest I haven't seen it announced on the thread yet... Saw it on Poloniex Twitter

Lucky Shialsuoto!

You are welcome! Smiley

Seriously... it may sound cliche, but the dev team is hard at work on the eco system.  You will be amazed what you will be able to buy one day with these... The Silk coin community has also impressed me very much... a great group of caring people...
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:28:23 AM

About the eco-system, as of right now there is no evidence that the eco-system is even in development, there is no whitepaper, we are just relying on faith that there really is such a thing. So i would like to know when we can see some evidence of its development/existence.

Would be cool to see more about that but I think the first inkling of evidence is in the social tab within the wallet.  Granted, it is an IRC link but they didn't have that in the previous version if I am not mistaken...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:31:25 AM

Makes me happy.

Lucky Shialsuoto!

You are welcome! Smiley

Seriously... it may sound cliche, but the dev team is hard at work on the eco system.  You will be amazed what you will be able to buy one day with these... The Silk coin community has also impressed me very much... a great group of caring people...

About the eco-system, as of right now there is no evidence that the eco-system is even in development, there is no whitepaper, we are just relying on faith that there really is such a thing. So i would like to know when we can see some evidence of its development/existence.

That is very real concern... All I can say is I have been invited to the team... today I spent 10 BTC already on Silk and I have a 10 BTC Buy order on Bittrex at 3000.... I want to get a better deal but no one is biting Smiley So I am showing my support by spending my bitcoin Smiley
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:34:15 AM

Would be cool to see more about that but I think the first inkling of evidence is in the social tab within the wallet.  Granted, it is an IRC link but they didn't have that in the previous version if I am not mistaken...

Once they release more details of the eco system the price will skyrocket... people should buy while they can... 
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:53:53 AM

Quote from: judgecrypto
That is very real concern... All I can say is . . .
. . .buy more Silkcoin. Apparently that's the panacea for every problem raised in this thread.

Which is what concerns me the most. When there is so much hype about promised technologies and the coin thread consists of page after page after page of the dev team telling people to buy more coins and to vote them onto more exchanges. It starts to make things look very much like many of the other vapourware projects that have blown up in recent weeks.

Something of substance is needed here. You don't have to expose any of your supposedly top-secret super-duper soon-to-be-revealed groundbreaking tech, just put up something of substance that can demonstrate that there is actually some meat in this dish.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:04:41 AM

Quote from: judgecrypto
That is very real concern... All I can say is . . .
. . .buy more Silkcoin. Apparently that's the panacea for every problem raised in this thread.

Which is what concerns me the most. When there is so much hype about promised technologies and the coin thread consists of page after page after page of the dev team telling people to buy more coins and to vote them onto more exchanges. It starts to make things look very much like many of the other vapourware projects that have blown up in recent weeks.

Something of substance is needed here. You don't have to expose any of your supposedly top-secret super-duper soon-to-be-revealed groundbreaking tech, just put up something of substance that can demonstrate that there is actually some meat in this dish.

Well, we've at least established that silkcoin is the first multi-stage pow/pos/pow coin that has performed flawlessly so far. 
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:17:20 AM

silkcoin is the first multi-stage pow/pos/pow coin that has performed flawlessly so far. 

In what sense do you define 'performed flawlessly'?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:33:14 AM

Hi Guys.

Im going to be buying a few SC soon however I have a problem, I cant get the wallet to sync past block 986.

Any ideas??

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Jacqul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:34:54 AM

Makes me happy.

Lucky Shialsuoto!

You are welcome! Smiley

That is very real concern... All I can say is I have been invited to the team... today I spent 10 BTC already on Silk and I have a 10 BTC Buy order on Bittrex at 3000.... I want to get a better deal but no one is biting Smiley So I am showing my support by spending my bitcoin Smiley

Ok thats great you have such faith, but i would like the developers to give some proof of its existence.

Can any of the developers please answer this.

From what I have seen so far the dev team is releasing things according to a plan.
I suspect we know as much as they want us to know at the moment and I expect something will be updated at the end of the POW stage.

So far there has been one issue with the wallet (simple programming flaw) that was fixed within a few hours and immediate response from dev.
Apart from that everything has been working without any problems at all as far as I know.
judgecrypto

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:38:20 AM

Hi Guys.

Im going to be buying a few SC soon however I have a problem, I cant get the wallet to sync past block 986.

Any ideas??

Please post in the technical support thread:

http://mysilkcoin.com/index.php?/forum/4-technical-support-help/
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:46:13 AM

Hi Guys.

Any ideas??

Please post in the technical support thread:

http://mysilkcoin.com/index.php?/forum/4-technical-support-help/

Many thanks for the link. Managed to sort it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:59:50 AM

6th Top 5 beckons! go go !!

VOTE FOR US .. !! Please!

Quantum,

You may be a member of the team... but this 500 Silk Coin is for you... just for being you! Smiley

Thanks for tirelessly supporting the team!

wow thanx m8 , i have been wracking my brains for the past 30 mins wondering who sent that Smiley

Then i scrolled up Wink

TY!

Q
strombert

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:25:27 AM

I am in , can't ignore you another week. Sorry for not speaking to you in the first time...

Saw you so cheapaffordable , I will keep you forever now. I twitter for you and share your posts now, baby- so all can see !

B9wa1iQLAAiqzG65pYofkNpk57URw7uJCH this is your new home. Come and stay Grin
 Thanks

Jacqul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:57:20 AM

Don't put address in your posts please.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:14:02 AM

https://silk.suprnova.cc still pretty decent hashrate, finding blocks regular basis.

Hop in, we have 0 % fee currently !

Still valid ! Grab your Silk now ! Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:18:08 AM

Man these are exciting times  Cheesy

I believe we will see a very different top 5 the following months.

There are very promising coins and infrastructures being built, I believe Silkcoin will be the best "non anon" coin out there, there is no reason why litecoin should be any bigger that SC because it basically offers nothing than Bitcoin already does. Silkcoin has integrated ( or will in the future ) functionalities that will ease general acceptance.

I think there is a definite need for a true anon coin too, my guess XC will win this race.

Picture this:

1. Bitcoin, being the first, the digital gold if you will.
2. Silkcoin, offering everything that an altcoin should. Awesome wallet, excellent developers and a very welcoming community.
3. XC, for offering the first true anon infrastructure with a very strong developer and good community.

To the moon brothers  Smiley
Jacqul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:52:07 AM

Man these are exciting times  Cheesy

I believe we will see a very different top 5 the following months.

There are very promising coins and infrastructures being built, I believe Silkcoin will be the best "non anon" coin out there, there is no reason why litecoin should be any bigger that SC because it basically offers nothing than Bitcoin already does. Silkcoin has integrated ( or will in the future ) functionalities that will ease general acceptance.

I think there is a definite need for a true anon coin too, my guess XC will win this race.

Picture this:

1. Bitcoin, being the first, the digital gold if you will.
2. Silkcoin, offering everything that an altcoin should. Awesome wallet, excellent developers and a very welcoming community.
3. XC, for offering the first true anon infrastructure with a very strong developer and good community.

To the moon brothers  Smiley

There is no reason why Silkcoin team won't incorporate anything working from other coins into their design.
As soon as there is a working anon solution: silkcoin wallet update.
As soon as there is working SMS incorporation: do it with silkcoin.

Basically you just need a competent dev team that can adapt quickly and spot the gaps.
So far I believe that is silkcoin team.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: