Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:17:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100358 times)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:32:15 PM

This was a post of me on Libertycoin thread. It got deleted. I'm afraid Dreamcoin is the same story (not sure about Dreamcoin, but I am sure about Libertycoin). Here my old post:

I'm definitely seeing some red flags with this coin (and DreamCoin) as well. I think it's a new way to make a buck easily for the dev's. I wonder what you guys think.

1) Create a coin with a short mining period, so you can easily mine a lot of coins in the beginning
2) Publish that you have something revolutionary implemented, although it doesn't have to be true, this will raise the price
3) Sell them high before everyone realizes it's not what it supposed to be

I'm not sure that this is the actually the case. But I sold all my Liberty Coins (a whopping 0.17 btc worth, lol).

I sold all my Dreamcoins.

lol. You trying to get back into DRM?  Sorry buddy you just sold low and will be buying back high.  BTW, DRM is not Libertycoin. 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:32:39 PM

Dreamcoin Dev is hashcoin dev also and only promises what he can do. Some people know him as well.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:34:42 PM

This was a post of me on Libertycoin thread. It got deleted. I'm afraid Dreamcoin is the same story (not sure about Dreamcoin, but I am sure about Libertycoin). Here my old post:

I'm definitely seeing some red flags with this coin (and DreamCoin) as well. I think it's a new way to make a buck easily for the dev's. I wonder what you guys think.

1) Create a coin with a short mining period, so you can easily mine a lot of coins in the beginning
2) Publish that you have something revolutionary implemented, although it doesn't have to be true, this will raise the price

I'm not sure that this is the actually the case. But I sold all my Liberty Coins (a whopping 0.17 btc worth, lol).

FUD go elsewhere spreading your shit.....you didn't mine and you want to buy it cheaply....retard try... Grin
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:36:16 PM

lol. You trying to get back into DRM?  Sorry buddy you just sold low and will be buying back high.  BTW, DRM is not Libertycoin. 

+1 ... Grin
flowerpots

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:36:39 PM

I really hope so! Like I said: I'm not sure... And if I am wrong about my guts I will be the first one to buy some Dreamcoins again.. but for a higher price. Smiley Anyway, don't want fight, just wanted to tell my thought about this. I really hope I'm wrong so honest people don't get ripped off.

dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:40:02 PM

I really hope so! Like I said: I'm not sure... And if I am wrong about my guts I will be the first one to buy some Dreamcoins again.. but for a higher price. Smiley Anyway, don't want fight, just wanted to tell my thought about this. I really hope I'm wrong so honest people don't get ripped off.

yeah yeah ...be the first one to buy some Dreamcoins again.....cheap try .... Grin
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:40:40 PM

Don't worry my friend you did not do anything wrong by raising your concern. One must be cautious before investing but Dreamcoin is not libertycoin and dev has answered this issue. Please guys lets make it a friendly community and for that we need everybody who can join us. We have make them confident about DRM instead of calling them FUD or trolls.  If someone is really trolling he will be served well. Smiley
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:43:20 PM

I hope you can buy even a fraction of them back.
flowerpots

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:45:18 PM

Don't worry my friend you did not do anything wrong by raising your concern. One must be cautious before investing but Dreamcoin is not libertycoin and dev has answered this issue. Please guys lets make it a friendly community and for that we need everybody who can join us. We have make them confident about DRM instead of calling them FUD or trolls.  If someone is really trolling he will be served well. Smiley

Thanks Vipin.

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:45:36 PM

No prob. Just a suggestion. I say get back in now or just forget about us. It'll just make you want to rip your hair out, when you see the prices later this week after the POW is over.   Honestly, you can't compare DRM to Libertycoin. The Libertycoin dev hired loljosh (great, cool coin dev btw) to create the coin for him. He is not a true dev and when things go wrong, he has to wait until loljosh fixes it.  Not the case here. dreamcoin dev knows his sh*t.  He's also a graphic/web designer. We have no middleman.  Libertycoin is like opening a restaurant when you don't know how to cook. What happens when your chef decides to quit without notice?
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:48:57 PM

No prob. Just a suggestion. I say get back in now or just forget about us. It'll just make you want to rip your hair out, when you see the prices later this week after the POW is over.   Honestly, you can't compare DRM to Libertycoin. The Libertycoin dev hired loljosh (great, cool coin dev btw) to create the coin for him. He is not a true dev and when things go wrong, he has to wait until loljosh fixes it.  Not the case here. dreamcoin dev knows his sh*t.  He's also a graphic/web designer. We have no middleman.  Libertycoin is like opening a restaurant when you don't know how to cook. What happens when your chef decides to quit without notice?

....and if you read first page there is NO PREMINE ....just ninja launch .. Grin
flowerpots

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:53:15 PM

One more thing. I think the dev's from Zerocoin will come with a statement soon. They already stated that Libertycoin is a con. Libertycoin is not Dreamcoin. Indeed, so hopefully here it's a different case. Once a positive statement comes from one of the Zerocoin dev's I suspect this coin to go skyrocket. If a not.. well.... we'll see..

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:53:28 PM

I think I'll be dropping what little BTC I have left on DRM tonight. Hopefully prices don't shoot up too much higher. I want to join the Dream Team Five Figure Club (a club I just started and I don't even have enough DRM to be in it) lol.  Mining is getting crazy hard now which will only push prices higher.  Guys, go mine something else for the next few days.  Haha.
flowerpots

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:58:40 PM

Ian Miers, the developer of Zerocoin retweeted a tweet:

https://twitter.com/secparam

MikeTheKite ‏@MikeTheKite  4 u
Hey guys regarding LibertyCoin - it seems we have been duped. Liberty is a copy of DreamCoin and it has no zerocoin. http://pastebin.com/rknTJpWd

I'm not so sure this is good news for Dreamcoin.

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:59:45 PM

lol. You trying to get back into DRM?  Sorry buddy you just sold low and will be buying back high.  BTW, DRM is not Libertycoin.  

....and if you read first page there is NO PREMINE ....just ninja launch .. Grin

Yeah, our dev is a Ninja Assassin Master.  He ninja launched Hashcoin also.  Funny thing is. I was there for  hashcoin's launch and also this coin. I didn't even know he was the dev for Dreamcoin until later.  Does that make me the Samurai Ninja Launch Killer? haha
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:03:54 PM

If this keeps up this Insane volume of trading in 3 days price will go to the moon and all coins will be transferred from miners to traders / POS keepers ... Shocked ....this will be one of rarest POS coins that don't need MULTIPOOL!
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:06:19 PM

Lmao this coin is all good things, no worries and no connections with liberty coin shit. This coin was 4000yesterday, 8000today, 13000tonight and noone even knows about it yet LOL.
herecoming

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:07:59 PM

Poloniex added DreamCoin!
https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/465900674320842752
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:09:45 PM

Hell yeah! To the clouds we go!
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:10:24 PM

Lmao this coin is all good things, no worries and no connections with liberty coin shit. This coin was 4000yesterday, 8000today, 13000tonight and noone even knows about it yet LOL.

Yeah and POS hasn't even started yet. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: