Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100358 times)
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:40:17 AM

BOUNTY

I will pay 10 BTC and 5000 DRM to any developer (including the OP) who successfully integrates ring signatures into DRM.  It must be committed to Github and on a testnet so we can test it by May 25nd.  If by May 27th it is on mainnet, you get the 10 BTC.  If you miss the deadline but successfully implement them by June 10th, I'll provide 2 BTC.  You must accept the challenge by 10pm pacific on May 19th and update us with your progress no less than once every 18 hours.  Failure to do so nullifies this offer.

I will pay an additional 10 BTC and 2000 DRM to any developer who integrates DarkSend Anonymous technology into DRM within 5 days of DarkCoin open sourcing it as long as the first bounty above was claimed.  If ring signatures were not successfully implemented then this offer is null and void.

If DRM has ring signatures (BEFORE Darkcoin) and Darksend not long after, it will be an excellent competitor, especially as POS.

If these two technologies are successfully implemented, I will happily fund additional bounties to make DRM a top tier coin.

you could be just hyping the coin up to sell your bags, if your serious place your coins in escrow
I'll be completely transparent about what I am doing.

1.  I am a large holder of DRK.  It is one of my primary investments.  In V2 of Darksend, the DRK developer plans to implement ring signatures.  Putting a large bounty on the implementation of ring signatures into DRM helps me better gauge my DRK investment.

2.  Putting a bounty on the copying of Darksend once it is open sourced helps me better gauge my DRK investment.

3.  I hold a little over 50,000 DRM.  If someone takes me up on my challenge and is successful, I'll make a decent return in time and have a nice hedge to my DRK investment.  But truthfully, this is about DRK.  I am happy to continue supporting DRM with additional bounties if the initial two are successful because it will continue to help me evaluate my DRK investment.  

4.  I have placed the initial 10btc in a private bounty address.  You can see the transaction ID here: Transaction ID: ed6e45cf443527cf8ed8f5852594b183f8419a3b45999244745bcdddff0a81d8 -- I am not going to put it in escrow though.  I have been on bitcointalk.com for a LONG time and am a trusted entity.  If a developer isn't comfortable with that, they shouldn't take me up on my offer.

I figured you guys could use the help.  Things weren't looking very hot for you guys and if someone successfully implements these technologies, you should profit nicely.  And hopefully this results in a highly competent dev becoming passionate and taking over DRM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:46:12 AM

BOUNTY

I will pay 10 BTC and 5000 DRM to any developer (including the OP) who successfully integrates ring signatures into DRM.  It must be committed to Github and on a testnet so we can test it by May 25nd.  If by May 27th it is on mainnet, you get the 10 BTC.  If you miss the deadline but successfully implement them by June 10th, I'll provide 2 BTC.  You must accept the challenge by 10pm pacific on May 19th and update us with your progress no less than once every 18 hours.  Failure to do so nullifies this offer.

I will pay an additional 10 BTC and 2000 DRM to any developer who integrates DarkSend Anonymous technology into DRM within 5 days of DarkCoin open sourcing it as long as the first bounty above was claimed.  If ring signatures were not successfully implemented then this offer is null and void.

If DRM has ring signatures (BEFORE Darkcoin) and Darksend not long after, it will be an excellent competitor, especially as POS.

If these two technologies are successfully implemented, I will happily fund additional bounties to make DRM a top tier coin.

you could be just hyping the coin up to sell your bags, if your serious place your coins in escrow

1.  I am a large holder of DRK.  It is one of my primary investments.  In V2 of Darksend, the DRK developer plans to implement ring signatures.  Putting a large bounty on the implementation of ring signatures into DRM helps me better gauge my DRK investment.

2.  Putting a bounty on the copying of Darksend once it is open sourced helps me better gauge my DRK investment.

3.  I hold a little over 50,000 DRM.  If someone takes me up on my challenge and is successful, I'll make a decent return in time and have a nice hedge.  But truthfully, this is about DRK.  I am happy to continue supporting DRM with additional bounties if the initial two are successful because it will continue to help me evaluate my DRK investment.  

4.  I have placed the initial 10btc in a private bounty address.  You can see the transaction ID here: Transaction ID: ed6e45cf443527cf8ed8f5852594b183f8419a3b45999244745bcdddff0a81d8 -- I am not going to put it in escrow though.  I have been on bitcointalk.com for a LONG time and am a trusted entity.  If a developer isn't comfortable with that, they shouldn't take me up on my offer.

I figured you guys could use the help.  Things weren't looking very hot for you guys and if someone successfully implements these technologies, you should profit nicely.  And hopefully this results in a highly competent dev becoming passionate and taking over DRM.

you do know that new coins will try to be anonymous now, once the extension is open source, everyone will just create a coin for anonymity so i don't see why you would pay to have dreamcoin developed. its not like it is the extension can only work with dreamcoin. probably be alot faster you paying a for a new coin.

good luck but i think this will just be a pump and dump because you have offered a bounty to do this.
MyFarm

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:50:14 AM

you do know that new coins will try to be anonymous now, once the extension is open source, everyone will just create a coin for anonymity so i don't see why you would pay to have dreamcoin developed. its not like it is the extension can only work with dreamcoin. probably be alot faster you paying a for a new coin.

good luck but i think this will just be a pump and dump because you have offered a bounty to do this.
I'm not very worried about copy coins at the moment.  I have some unanswered questions that what I am doing will answer.  And hopefully DRM holders profit and end up with a better coin as a result.  It's that simple.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:53:13 AM

BOUNTY

3.  I hold a little over 50,000 DRM.  If someone takes me up on my challenge and is successful, I'll make a decent return in time and have a nice hedge to my DRK investment.  But truthfully, this is about DRK.  I am happy to continue supporting DRM with additional bounties if the initial two are successful because it will continue to help me evaluate my DRK investment.  

i mean no offence to you but if you go round on bitcoin talk you will see users with more reputation than you have turned out to be scammers, so activity does not mean anything. you can always use btcrow or very well trusted members like tomatocage and vod
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:54:59 AM

BOUNTY

i mean no offence to you but if you go round on bitcoin talk you will see users with more reputation than you have turned out to be scammers, so activity does not mean anything. you can always use btcrow or very well trusted members like tomatocage and vod

Myfarm...just put it on escrow Tongue
MyFarm

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:55:34 AM

BOUNTY

I understand your concern but I have also been around since 2011 so it's more than just my reputation.

You can verify the 10btc is there but if a dev isn't comfortable with all of this, then they shouldn't take me up on my offer.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:57:41 AM

BOUNTY

I understand your concern but I have also been around since 2011 so it's more than just my reputation.

You can verify the 10btc is there but if a dev isn't comfortable with all of this, then they shouldn't take me up on my offer.
alternatively, u could just trust me to hold the BTC for u ya know
R4v37

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:08:03 PM

BOUNTY

alternatively, u could just trust me to hold the BTC for u ya know

btw no need sir, if you dont trust this guy, dont take up the offer as he said
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 12:08:25 PM

everyone get off his back he is doing something great for this community, don't question it....thanks again myfarm im holding DRK as well great coin
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 12:09:43 PM

everyone get off his back he is doing something great for this community, don't question it....thanks again myfarm im holding DRK as well great coin
we should be applauding myfarm not questioning his integrity..bit rude
johnny_non

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:24:04 PM

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:26:51 PM

To be completely honest, I'm shocked that this has turned around so well since yesterday!  I should've held my DRM from yesterday, but oh well.  Too late to buy back in now I think.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:44:08 PM

i am not against him thinking good for the community, but i hope you realize this is only a pump and dump at the moment look around bitcointalk many who have more reputation than you have turned out to be scammers. not saying your one though.

but im in it to just trade the hype, it will fall back,

until there is no credible proof that some one will be able to even do it. its all hot air.

it can fall very fast back under 5k satoshi, so  be careful.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:50:27 PM

i am not against him thinking good for the community, but i hope you realize this is only a pump and dump at the moment look around bitcointalk many who have more reputation than you have turned out to be scammers. not saying your one though.

until there is no credible proof that some one will be able to even do it. its all hot air.

I'm just kicking myself for not buying a bunch yesterday when it was like 6000, or was that the night before?  Can't remember.  Anyway, I know why I didn't though.  Too risky at the time.
R4v37

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:56:33 PM

To be completely honest, I'm shocked that this has turned around so well since yesterday!  I should've held my DRM from yesterday, but oh well.  Too late to buy back in now I think.
if you say, "too late", u're missing the rocket-train Cheesy

nah, told you right? if u wan to drag this DRM down, not that easy dude, yesterday? maybe... today? wanna shoved up in face ?
btw, re u bennyprofane or polytpus (forgot the exact nick)
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:56:48 PM

I'm just kicking myself for not buying a bunch yesterday when it was like 6000, or was that the night before?  Can't remember.  Anyway, I know why I didn't though.  Too risky at the time.

it is still risky
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:57:55 PM

nah, told you right? if u wan to drag this DRM down, not that easy dude, yesterday? maybe... today? wanna shoved up in face ?

you sound like its the first time your making money so i can understand your need for this wanting to rise so much on hype, but facts are facts.
R4v37

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:19:04 PM

you sound like its the first time your making money so i can understand your need for this wanting to rise so much on hype, but facts are facts.
nope Cheesy
made some @cinni, screaming like a lion
then @XLB, solo mining at the very 1st launch hihihihihi
lose @DRM, when all weak hands' just dumping like crazy till drop to 12k
i dumped too
yesterday, i check all about DRM, nothing "minus" with this baby
the rise of DRM will come this time
coz i know how to put a suitable price on coin

and, u're tat "poly"
the same aura u got there dude
trust me, u dont want to be shoved up in ur face
but nvm, we wont, no time for that bro, take ur time, try to drag this baby down if you really want
u'll said u dont want, u just dont want to drag ur own brother in the altcoin exchangers << your trademark uh?

nah some bullshit, dont play "trader" if u dont want
and btw, if we profit from someone's loss, they're already profit from somewhere else before playing in to altcoin
btw, its bout market price, nobody knows who's the real bagholder, he wont bulk-buy if he got no clue to use it for what

and.. the fact is, u're really shoved in ur face bro
ur trick wont work this time...
and dont play trader please, mr."poly", ur tricks too dirty  Angry
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 01:19:40 PM

To be completely honest, I'm shocked that this has turned around so well since yesterday!  I should've held my DRM from yesterday, but oh well.  Too late to buy back in now I think.

it can fall very fast back under 5k satoshi, so  be careful.

well i have made a shit load of money in crypto and everything is fine with this coin. great community, good features, not a pump and dump because  there is not much to dump and the people including me who hold a large percentage of it are in this long term
R4v37

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:36:24 PM

To be completely honest, I'm shocked that this has turned around so well since yesterday!  I should've held my DRM from yesterday, but oh well.  Too late to buy back in now I think.

it can fall very fast back under 5k satoshi, so  be careful.

well i have made a shit load of money in crypto and everything is fine with this coin. great community, good features, not a pump and dump because  there is not much to dump and the people including me who hold a large percentage of it are in this long term
trust me, he's that "poly", benny's friend
btw, mr.poly, u have a friend in skype, 12years old, very wow in code, coin, alt coin, all of it
right? why dont u tell him this bounty

he doesnt want money? then nvm, take ur time to drag this coin down to prevent dragging ur brothers in "trader"
at least help ur own friend rather than trying to make "fact" (i dont get this word  Huh)
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: