April 27, 2024, 04:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:29:10 PM

Seriously, you guys are giving IE way too much credit. Are you telling me IE has so much power that he was single handedly able to bring down BlackCoin? Then i guess the BC commuinity was not as strong as you thought. Please take the IconicExpert & BC discussion to another thread. This is a thread for discussing LibertyCoin, and I am really tired of reading all this shit!

+1000

I would also like to discuss ways on helping XLB. But remember, every time they post here they are just making XLB more visible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:32:04 PM

Seriously, you guys are giving IE way too much credit. Are you telling me IE has so much power that he was single handedly able to bring down BlackCoin? Then i guess the BC commuinity was not as strong as you thought. Please take the IconicExpert & BC discussion to another thread. This is a thread for discussing LibertyCoin, and I am really tired of reading all this shit!

+1000

I would also like to discuss ways on helping XLB. But remember, every time they post here they are just making XLB more visible.

I realise that it bumps the thread, but when people get in to read about the coin they see so much fud, and might just move along because of that...
equalizer

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:32:34 PM

I am use to this now. They are trying to get me into a back and forth "argument" and I wont take the bait. This week I will start promoting XLB, lets focus on taking this to Pluto.

Ok, I am not trying to engage with you and get you to respond. You obviously will not answer relevant questions. You never have.

I was trying to get a debate started in the community of the long term impact of a guy like you and your legions of followers. When you launch your own coin what happens to XLB? The community needs to be aware.

Hi - you've referenced IE launching his own coin a few times. I had never heard this before, but that doesn't mean it's true/not true. What do you know about this and can you provide the community with some irrefutable data so we can evaluate for ourselves? Thanks!
IconicAmateur

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:33:58 PM

He is here to help XLB?

How exactly? His wall street promotion did not even get off the ground. His cards have barely reached anybody even after the month. Whats the plan of promotion here instead of doing chest thumps of PUMP PUMP PUMP?

Why is there no transparency from him on the matter that he is going to launch his own coin in a few weeks? Will he stop promoting Liberty after that? Will he pull out of XLB and get his followers to pull out?

Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:37:06 PM

He is here to help XLB?

How exactly? His wall street promotion did not even get off the ground. His cards have barely reached anybody even after the month. Whats the plan of promotion here instead of doing chest thumps of PUMP PUMP PUMP?

Why is there no transparency from him on the matter that he is going to launch his own coin in a few weeks? Will he stop promoting Liberty after that? Will he pull out of XLB and get his followers to pull out?

Such wasted negative energy.

Why not focus on being productive?
elviselvis101

Activity: 573

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:39:50 PM

XLB.24HASH.COM - will be closed after in next several hours

Sorry for this situation with payout problems.

But I'm not a thief or a cheater !!!!

I have already returned 95% of all stuck coins !!!

Please understand that manual payout is not easy mission !!!

If some one didn't recive the coins: please e-mail at 24hashcom@gmail.com (not pm on bitcointalk)

The e-mail must be sent by e-mail registered in xlb.24hash.com (also send and ID of account)

This is not true, I wrote to you 3 times here and send 6 messages in mail, pm and direct to the pool. I have received 0 coins. You are is still holding 3200 of my coins and have not answered me, at least send me a message and say you are sorry.
And note; I did not use a single bad word in any of them or write other places. This was to help you / give you time - so please give me back my money now.
IconicAmateur

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:41:21 PM

@EQUALIZER, HERE YOU GO, he is launching his own coin in July:

Also controversy, politics and narcissism.

Announcement

Today I was prepared to give a completely different announcement, but after the recent dump today I have been getting PMs asking for help. Before I get into what I will be planning for the future I want to address the Black Coin cards first.

BlackCoin Cards

Cards are shipping out each day and family & friends have been wonderful in helping fulfill orders. I did not expect this kind of demand, and I am in the process of hiring fulltime staff to handle future orders. I can understand everyone is excited to receive their cards, and I promise you will receive your cards soon. I sincerely apologize for the delay and I am doing everything in my power to make sure you receive your cards ASAP. There will be a one week delay for people who ordered cards after 4/19/2014. We will begin shipping cards from the second batch a week from today. I will be continuing to support and update the software, and I have plans to add some cool new features to help improve the user experience.

As many of you know other coins are copying the idea so I decided to offer the cards to select coins. The cards are called CEX(Currency Express) Cards, and I will only make them for coins with an established community. I will NOT be creating any new cards until every BC Card order is filled and shipped first.

Moving Forward

There have been wild speculation about what I would be announcing today. Some were right but many were wrong. I sincerely love BlackCoin and I would not have put some much time and passion into this project just for "money". There are easier ways to make money without having to deal with the drama and hate filled comments. I have been the most vocal supporter of BlackCoin and I have done everything in my power to help it grow. However, I do not agree with the direction it is going, nor do I agree with how it is being managed. I came forward with accusations about manipulation that was based on very credible evidence presented to me. I was mocked and ridiculed about this, and now respected members of this community are coming forward and claiming they are confident manipulation is occurring. So how can I be expected to help take BC to the next level when the cards are stacked against me?

There are quite of few people who PM me on a daily basis and would like to be invested in a coin that is handled professionally with no BS behind the scenes. After much consideration I have decided to move forward with launching a new coin with members of the BC community. Out of respect to the BC community I will not go into details here. However, I do not want to leave BC in the state of chaos that it is currently in. We are planning on launching the coin sometime in July, but I sincerely think BC can be revived before July if changes are made. I would be willing to help get BC on track before I leave if certain changes are made. If Soepkip steps down as community manager and relinquishes accesses to the website and social media accounts, I think that would be a good first step and send a message to investors real change is coming. I would like to see the Foundation go, there is no need for it and it will remind everyone about what occurred over the past 2 weeks.

If the community wants to keep everything as is then I am fine with that, and from this point I will not be posting anything negative about the dev team or the Foundation again. I will focus on promoting and supporting the BC cards, and that will be my contribution to BC.

The Wall Street Event

As many of you have guessed I was planning on canceling the Wall Street Event. First I would like to clear up it wasn't because I was not able to meet the donation goal. Three members of the community came forward offering to pay for the entire event, and would give further support for other projects if needed. However, after the past week and learning that the dev team/foundation were involved with posting my personal information on a website, I refuse to be part of anything that will benefit them directly. I was contemplating on donating the money to the foundation and have it be used for another project. However, after learning what they did, and seeing the dev team/foundation in action this past week, I am confident the money will not be used for its intended purposes.

I cannot refund people directly, it is virtually impossible at this point. Everyone knew I converted the donations into fiat every couple of days. Well since then BTC,BC,LTC, and DOGE prices have changed. It will be a nightmare to try and sort all of this out, and I do not have the time or the desire to do it. So I will give the community time to decide what it wants to do in regards to the dev/team and foundation. I will wait until Monday to see what is decided. If we are moving forward as planned then I will be donating the funds to the Red Cross under the BlackCoin community name. I will also be adding $1000 of my personal money along with the donation. And yes I will be taking a screenshot of the donation!

If by some miracle the community decides there needs to be some changes in "management", I will be more than happy to move forward with the event.

Finally I want to thank everyone who have supported me and my projects. I love receiving and reading PMs from people, and the positive and kind words keeps me wanting to be involved. I think this community is awesome and just needs better direction. I hope everything works out for everyone who still believes in BC!!!
nexus00

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:44:00 PM

WE DONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT BLACK COIN HERE or what anybody did or didn't do for them. NOW! FUCK OFFFFFFF
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:46:26 PM

A coin that was released 10 days ago.

I am not obsessed. I urge you to stop picking up on nitty gritties and word plays. You very well know what I mean. You should ask the same questions as I am asking (unless ofcourse you are a shill account of the man himself). Can you deny the controversy, the politics, the drama that have been associated with Iconic and resulted the death of blackcoin? What guarantees a repeat will not occur?

Given his nature, He is obviously not going to engage with me or anybody else and assure the community that he won't make this another power struggle of his. We are on slippery slope here. Also he is launching his own coin in a few weeks. Will he dump XLB once he needs to rally his troops for his own coin?

Or are you guys going to follow him wherever he goes like a pied piper? Who's going to answer these questions?

blackcoin ist dead lol its just that people keep buying crapclones

Zimbeck, my fight is not with you. I respect you and urge you to not participate here since you will not be able to contribute like the way you contribute to BC, and actually bring bad reputation to BC.

I think Libertycoin has a future. I really do. But I am also worried that Iconic and his gang will have a very adverse effect on this coin. They will desert us soon when the power struggles are over.

OK thank you. You are correct I really could not help myself it was too tempting to resist the urge comment here hahaha. Ok take care fellas. Try not to fight too much.  Wink
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:46:26 PM

He is here to help XLB?

His cards have barely reached anybody even after the month.

Just more FUD. Over 330 cards were pre-ordered from the first batch. Almost 280 cards already shipped worldwide, and the rest will be finished shipped this week. Lost of people have been posting about their cards.

Now go away. No one cares about BlackCoin or what you have to say.

IconicAmateur

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:50:09 PM

He is here to help XLB?

Just more FUD. Over 330 cards were pre-ordered from the first batch. Almost 280 cards already shipped worldwide, and the rest will be finished shipped this week. Lost of people have been posting about their cards.

No cares about what I have to say?

LOL.

I already have 4 pms from different people asking me about your coin launch in JULY and its impact on other coins you supposedly promote.

souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 09:51:20 PM

He is here to help XLB?

No cares about what I have to say?

LOL.

I already have 4 pms from different people asking me about your coin launch in JULY and its impact on other coins you supposedly promote.

This is a thread about libertycoin, did you not read it? If you wanna talk to IE do it privately. And no i dont care what you have to say, if you speak, speak liberty

_@/'
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:52:18 PM

I'm going to start a new, clean and moderated thread if this nonsense carries on.
IconicAmateur

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:56:15 PM

I'm going to start a new, clean and moderated thread if this nonsense carries on.

Apologies Alty, my intention is not to create conflict. I will stop posting if you think I am not asking valid questions.

But I believe I am fighting for XLB. We are on the same side. What happens to us when the self-appointed promoter of LIBERTYCOIN launches his own coin in July and rallies all this troops to pump his own baby?

Can you get Iconic to answer this question?
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:58:02 PM

That might need to happen if this continues. LibertyCoin is just getting off the ground and already the trolls are here. Once LibertyCoin takes off they will be coming here in full force.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:59:00 PM

Apologies Alty, my intention is not to create conflict. I will stop posting if you think I am not asking valid questions.

More than a few people asked you to stop and go away. Now respect their wishes an go away...
coolerthanyou

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:00:09 PM

There's no need for that friend. You can easily just ignore everyone that is posting nonsense. I wouldn't want to see the original thread gone because of haters.

To quote the rapper Kanye West, "50 told me go ‘head, switch the style up And if they hate, then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up" - Good Life

LET THEM HATE & LETS WATCH THE MONEY PILE UP!  Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:01:20 PM

There's no need for that friend. You can easily just ignore everyone that is posting nonsense. I wouldn't want to see the original thread gone because of haters.

To quote the rapper Kanye West, "50 told me go ‘head, switch the style up And if they hate, then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up" - Good Life

LET THEM HATE & LETS WATCH THE MONEY PILE UP!  Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

+1 Smiley
IconicAmateur

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:02:41 PM

More than a few people asked you to stop and go away. Now respect their wishes an go away...

I really don't understand why you are totally HUSH HUSH about your own coin launch? I have asked you several times but you avoid answering all the time. Is this the mark of a good communicator and promoter? How can you effectively promote Liberty if your loyalties lie elsewhere in a few weeks.

Worse is, if you ending up pumping this coin in the next two weeks and then leave to pump your own baby, will it create a dump? will we survive it?
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 10:07:20 PM

I really don't understand why you are totally HUSH HUSH about your own coin launch? I have asked you several times but you avoid answering all the time. Is this the mark of a good communicator and promoter? How can you effectively promote Liberty if your loyalties lie elsewhere in a few weeks.

You said you would stop. Do it now. Iconic i suggest you take a new Anon name to keep this topic ontopic:D

_@/'
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: