May 21, 2024, 06:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:01:02 PM

I love IconicExpert. And I love the fact he is here with us. People kept spreading fud about him with his blackcoin cards. And yet people have recieved them.

No. When IconicExpert sells his Libertycoin and has offloaded most of his Libertycoin cards he will then create a topic on the announcement page bashing Libertycoin 24/7. That is what he did with Blackcoin. It's only when he moved onto Libertycoin that he said he would stop his "shittalking". His words not mine.

He is a ticking time bomb. Give it a week of no price movement and he will bail and then get all his "friends" to bash Libertycoin in his self moderated Libertycoin topic.

I made a ton off Blackcoin so I've made my killing. But it's the people who bought Iconic's blackcoin cards and then watched him try to split the community and drive the price down, before the cards they had bought from him had even been shipped. That is low. Really low.

This will be my last post about anything related to BC here. The only reason why I am posting this info because I really want to help the LibertyCoin community become successful, and I now realize a few matters need to be cleared up before we can move forward. I had vowed not to throw people under the bus even if they drag my name through the mud, so I left BC and came here. However, these people now want to come here and spread fud about me to hurt LibertyCoin. So I am forced to post information to show mr_random is just here to derail what we are trying to accomplish. Below are links to screenshots from private PMs. You will see what he write private about me is not what he writes publicly. I would NEVER share private PMs even if it would prove my "innocence", but in this case I have to make an exception. He has been posting nasty fud about for for nearly two weeks, and I didn't throw him under the bus. But today I just had enough of the harassment and people need to see mr_random for what he really is.

PM Screenshot 1: https://i.imgur.com/MUNXBWX.png

PM Screenshot 2: https://i.imgur.com/nQde4Uc.png

PM Screenshot 3: https://i.imgur.com/qVxDpAD.png

PM Screenshot 4: https://i.imgur.com/Dl8WfaE.png

PM Screenshot 5: https://i.imgur.com/fA3o469.png

PM Screenshot 6: https://i.imgur.com/Vi33XiI.png

Now lets please get back to taking LibertyCoin to Pluto!!!

As all you guys can see, the person you have representing your coin is not only a liar he also posts private messages public.
4roxx101

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:09:23 PM

Dont know why people are fighting with Iconic Expert, he is clearly trying to promote the project and i have full confidence that he will lead liberty to black levels

IE keep up the good work man

+1
it is the responsibility of everybody to promote a coin,. we all have an interest in any coins growth,. if investors ever looked on these forum pages they wouldnt invest. its an embarrassment. i think that people whom provoke an argument like some of these have been, are just failed gamblers.

Mine Hard Mine Fast Mine The Future........
4roxx101

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:12:02 PM

To Iconic Expert

It is the responsibility of everybody to promote a coin,. we all have an interest in any coins growth,. if investors ever looked on these forum pages they wouldnt invest. its an embarrassment. i think that people whom provoke an argument like some of these have been, are just failed gamblers.

You are doing a great job iconic,. these people are just jealous that they don't know how to do anything or there lazy or just too stupid to think of it them selves.

100% SUPPORT FOR ICONIC EXPERT, even with the dodgy name.lol

Mine Hard Mine Fast Mine The Future........
IconicAmateur

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:18:22 PM

+1
it is the responsibility of everybody to promote a coin,. we all have an interest in any coins growth,. if investors ever looked on these forum pages they wouldnt invest. its an embarrassment. i think that people whom provoke an argument like some of these have been, are just failed gamblers.

I have mostly stayed away from asking too many questions after the community raised objections around the negativity it supposedly creates but I am still genuinely perplexed why IconicExpert evades questions around his own coin launch story completely. It's not like he is launching it next year, its in a few weeks. All we need to hear is "Hey Liberty folks, I will keep promoting Liberty even after I have launched my own coin, with equal fervor".

There you go - 19 words. If you do publicly acknowledge this, your transparency shoots up by hundred times and you shut everyone up for good. Including me.

Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:30:29 PM

To XLB members:

Please disregard the outside members who have come here to bash anyone or anything via flooding our forum with uselessness (The 'ignore' button really comes in handy as I've used numerous times).  If you have concerns with IE's intentions or his capabilities, read what I just posted in the BC Forum, post #2739:

I received my BlackCoin Card last Friday and here are a few insights:

1) Fit and finish are top notch
2) You can't help but think you are holding something potentially big and cutting edge, the future
3) Effort and packaging are A+
4) I have not plugged in to review software, but if it's anything close to what has been screenshot'd on this forum, it will be very tastefully done.

Everyone knows I've said I'd reserve my judgement until I receive/don't receive my BlackCoin Card.  Say what you will about IE but he did not have to fulfill current and future orders.  Any professional adult knows that the ramifications are too great and we all know, he is about his reputation so this is a good reflection of it.  I'm certain now, unless I'm proven otherwise, that the Wall St. funds and whatever corresponds from the community and how its allocated, is safe and will be handled properly.    

For all of you that complain about pricing and his business acumen, let's say the card was $2 (and it probably isn't), software beta and implementation, plus labor (this and software alone warrants a higher asking price), shipping for me was labeled $3.95, $20 is a steal compared to what it would be worth for value and ease of use in the future, if you choose to see the future.  IMO, this is probably not worth all the trouble and time.  If you can do better, do it!  

Disclosure-I hold XLB (from the beginning) and BC (from 1k SAT).  I had healthy BC holdings and decided to assort my investments, XLB being one of them so I believe in both being able to help each other to coexist for the greater good of crypto.

Now on with XLB-Anon beta, full-fledged website functionality (its tasteful and love the home page scroll to 'anonymous' and change from blue to red), and multi-pool implementation.  We need to branch to social outlets as well.  Can we put links on the site for Twitter, Facebook, etc?    

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 03:33:48 PM

hm hm...
in the rich list ----> total coins ---> 15,991,382.42
in the OP ---> total coins ---> 16,506,851.427336

where is 515,469.007336 coins?
wow! I'm in top 500 Grin

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:34:16 PM

To XLB members:

Please disregard the outside members who have come here to bash anyone or anything via flooding our forum with uselessness (The 'ignore' button really comes in handy as I've used numerous times).  If you have concerns with IE's intentions or his capabilities, read what I just posted in the BC Forum, post #2739:

]

Umm your marketing genius just posted my private messages publicly? You think that is acceptable? You think that behaviour is representing your coin well?

That was only my second post in this topic ever he was crying about. Perhaps if he spent more time shipping out his blackcoin cards and less time trolling on here, everyone would have them by now.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:42:02 PM

To XLB members:

]

That was only my second post in this topic ever he was crying about. Perhaps if he spent more time shipping out his blackcoin cards and less time trolling on here, everyone would have them by now.

If were quiet since the beginning there wouldn't be any issues.

Now please guy, we are all sick of wars, move along.

In all the weeks this topic has been around I had made 2 posts in it, and my private messages get posted publicly?

Sounds like a good way to piss me off and get me posting here every hour now.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:43:57 PM

Obsessed fan alert!

Yes it was acceptable to post the PMs, it shows that you are not a credible person. You are here to derail LibertyCoin and you are trying to use "me" to do it. Just go away, no one cares what you have to say here. Take the BC drama back over to that toxic thread, we are trying to be positive here. You are acting like a bitter ex girlfriend that was dumped for the hotter girl. I left BC and I moved on, now you do the same. MOVE ON.

And for the record I am here to stay, and I will be making it my business to make sure LibertyCoin is in the top ten within 60 days.
Cryptoolate

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:44:37 PM

Mr_Random - I've always respected your opinion and I read your posts go from neutral/productive to bitter (going back to now closed forum) but I think it's a disgrace that even if his post regarding your PM's was not the best action, that you would disclose his full name and company.  I reported your post because it should never go to that level.  If the moderator of BC is deleting your post, that should be an indicator.  

So I'm asking you to stand united with us or both us (XLB/BC) or against.  It would serve in your best interests to be with us.  Whether or not you like an individual, if he/she could put additional $ in your pocket, would you allow it?  Give it a chance, $ cures all!  You don't have to like anyone, just let it be par for the course.  Like corporate politics buddy.  

souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 03:52:35 PM

I have setup @ 'anon' encrypted(SHA-256) messaging service @ http://bitsaur.us/anon/ using http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocat

Join Conversation room: Libertycoin Smiley

_@/'
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:53:37 PM

Mr_Random - I've always respected your opinion and I read your posts go from neutral/productive to bitter (going back to now closed forum) but I think it's a disgrace that even if his post regarding your PM's was not the best action, that you would disclose his full name and company.  I reported your post because it should never go to that level.  If the moderator of BC is deleting your post, that should be an indicator.  

So I'm asking you to stand united with us or both us (XLB/BC) or against.  It would serve in your best interests to be with us.  Whether or not you like an individual, if he/she could put additional $ in your pocket, would you allow it?  Give it a chance, $ cures all!  You don't have to like anyone, just let it be par for the course.  Like corporate politics buddy.  

His name is Christopher Bouzly and his corporation is Komcore?

Please tell me why it's a disgrace to post this information? It's all publicly available via google? He posted my private messages which are private.

My presence in this topic was minimal, 2 posts only, until your sleazy marketing guru started leaking private information.

I'll be posting in here as a constant reminder now.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:58:48 PM

Obsessed fan alert!

Yes it was acceptable to post the PMs, it shows that you are not a credible person. You are here to derail LibertyCoin and you are trying to use "me" to do it. Just go away, no one cares what you have to say here. Take the BC drama back over to that toxic thread, we are trying to be positive here. You are acting like a bitter ex girlfriend that was dumped for the hotter girl. I left BC and I moved on, now you do the same. MOVE ON.

And for the record I am here to stay, and I will be making it my business to make sure LibertyCoin is in the top ten within 60 days.

I couldn't be happier that you have now left BC. You said yourself you would stop spreading FUD about Blackcoin and talking shit. Great.

I am also here to stay now and I'll be sure in the next 4 weeks there will be people posting in here 24/7. You should have taken my single post of valid criticism on the chin like a man because now you've actually motivated me to post here constantly.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 03:59:20 PM

Obsessed fan alert!

I couldn't be happier that you have now left BC. You said yourself you would stop spreading FUD about Blackcoin and talking shit. Great.

I am also here to stay now and I'll be sure in the next 4 weeks there will be people posting in here 24/7. You should have taken my single post of valid criticism on the chin like a man because now you've actually motivated me to post here constantly.
Keep your shit private and don't post in other threads. None cares about your love affair.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Cryptoolate

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:01:16 PM

But no one would have gone as far as to research it and post it here, you are discrediting yourself.  I know you're far more reasonable/intelligent than you've shown (in a moment of rage, we all have it).  

You are seriously taking this too far, so will you stand united or against?

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:01:31 PM

How would you like if I post YOUR REAL personal info and I am not talking about PMs? Stop acting like a child and go away. No one cares...
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:04:25 PM

But no one would have gone as far as to research it and post it here, you are discrediting yourself.  I know you're far more reasonable/intelligent than you've shown (in a moment of rage, we all have it).  

Research what? I typed his company name into google and his name came up on the first page of results.

I think if someone wants to act a certain way and make money selling a product, they should adhere to certain standards.

Speak to Christopher if you want me to now stop posting here.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:09:08 PM

How would you like if I post YOUR REAL personal info and I am not talking about PMs? Stop acting like a child and go away. No one cares...

Is someone who sells things through a company seriously complaining about his name being public?

If you stand by your actions and words you will have no problem google indexing them.

I thought you was an experienced businessman Christopher Bouzly with experience handling a multimillion dollar company?  Cheesy
Cryptoolate

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:10:00 PM

Research what? I typed his company name into google and his name came up on the first page of results.

I think if someone wants to act a certain way and make money selling a product, they should adhere to certain standards.

Speak to Christopher if you want me to now stop posting here.

That second sentence sounds a lot more like you (like the old you).  I think you would make a great asset, here or in BC.  Will you help change the world?  

Never mind IE, what can/will you do for XLB or in the other forum?  

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 04:12:05 PM

Obsessed fan alert!

Keep your shit private and don't post in other threads. None cares about your love affair.

My shit was private until Christopher Bouzly posted all my private messages here.
Who cares about you? Or him? For fuck sake.

You people have gone full retarded. Keep counting to potato.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: