May 21, 2024, 12:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:14:30 PM

If I have learned anything from trading for the last two years is that when there is so much FUD and fights in a thread it's a sign the coin in question will take off.

Haters be hating, but instead they should be (and probably are ) buying. Libertycoin will be a top 10 coin with a unit price to match.

Anonymous transfer is being tested and implemented.

No matter what negativity is being spread here, you will not con me out of my XLB stash. I will hold until my knuckles turn white. No matter the pricedrops, it might drop to 1000 sat, i will not be phased by it. I will hold.

Thank you IE for trying to get this coin the recognition it deserves.

Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:15:20 PM

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:16:13 PM

The crazy guy with serious anger management issues is now on ignore. He doesn't realize I do not care if he posts my name or not. If I was hiding I would NOT have posted links to my company, but it is obvious he is too slow to figure that out. My name and info is public for everyone to see. I have Trademarks with my name, Patents with my name, press releases with my name, and tons of publicly available articles with my name. So all he is doing is showing everyone how much of a lunatic he is. Please just ignore him.

Lets get back to the business of LibertyCoin. I am working on something cool and I will announce a little bit later. I publicly made a pledge on Twitter I will help get XLB into the top 10 within 60 days, so now my a$$ is on the line. So I want to start promoting XLB ASAP.
TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:19:39 PM

First of all welcome IE! T think you are truly an amazing resource to have on board here!
Hence, IE is one of the reasons I invested in this coin, good dev with good future vision! Btw these bc cards look amazing, gonna check how to order one... Maybe XLC needs something similar?

As for the mr_randon, he clearly has his own agenda, i would say just ignore but then he fills this forum with crsp... So is there not a way to ban him?
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:24:12 PM

First of all welcome IE! T think you are truly an amazing resource to have on board here!
Hence, IE is one of the dessins I invested in this coin, good dev with good future vision! Btw these bc cards look amazing, gonna check how to order one... Maybe XLC needs something similar?

As for the mr_randon, he clearly has his own agenda, i would say just ignore but then he fills this forum with crsp... So is there not a way to ban him?

Thank you and I am very happy to be here. I am excited to start promoting XLB and I have some cool new ideas. I do plan on making a card for XLB, but I made a promise I would not create any new cards until all of the orders are filled from BC first. IN about another 2 weeks XLB will be the second coin with it's own card.

Unfortunately we can't ban mr_random, we can only report his posts. I suggest everyone report every one his posts to have them deleted, and hopefully he will stay away.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:38:06 PM

To all wise guys all this 'bad marketing' is actualy good thing, having IE here and now knowing his real life achievements for community driven coin is almost the same thing to publication of the guys behind DRK development and in crypto where tiny things differ coin from coin and success from failure, having inovative feature implemeted on time is big thing but having marketing wise guy is huge. So be smart and stack some XLB while it's cheap.
cryptojokes

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:44:42 PM

Why would anyone back this coin, when the person who promotes it commits potential criminal acts? You just posted private messages into the public domain with malicious intent to defame an individual. You realise that's not legal, right?

Most people aren't stupid enough to do that when their real name and company information is readily available.

Fucktard GTFO. He just posted screenshots of your blatant fud. There is nothing in those screenshots that reveal who you are. He just revealed how much of a fake asshole you are. His actions are not criminal but yours is. Cyber bullying and cyber harassment is illegal, and you breaking the law. Leave IE alone troll! IE we support your XLB efforts!
coolerthanyou

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:52:08 PM

Hey IconicExpert, do you think you would be making special edition cards for Libertycoin?
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:53:13 PM

Hey IconicExpert, do you think you would be doing special edition cards for Libertycoin?

In about 2 weeks.
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:53:32 PM

Could anon actually work against us?  Does it raise ethical questions?  I'm all for anon if there are ways to implement it without worrying about future audits or shutdowns due to regulation.    

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:58:24 PM

Could anon actually work against us?  Does it raise ethical questions?  I'm all for anon if there are ways to implement it without worrying about future audits or shutdowns due to regulation.    

I think it is a good feature to add and it will take years before all of the legal ramifications get sorted out. I think anonymous transactions along with POS is going to be a game changer. Then add in just over 16 million coins and that is the icing on the cake.

I also would like to mention that LibertyCoin stakes very fast and often. It seems like I stake every hour..lol
coolerthanyou

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:59:43 PM

Hey IconicExpert, do you think you would be doing special edition cards for Libertycoin?

In about 2 weeks.

Alright alright alright. I can't wait to see the design you cook up.
TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:01:00 PM

Hence, IE is one of the dessins I invested in this coin, good dev with good future vision! Btw these bc cards look amazing, gonna check how to order one... Maybe XLC needs something similar?

Thank you and I am very happy to be here. I am excited to start promoting XLB and I have some cool new ideas. I do plan on making a card for XLB, but I made a promise I would not create any new cards until all of the orders are filled from BC first. IN about another 2 weeks XLB will be the second coin with it's own card.

Unfortunately we can't ban mr_random, we can only report his posts. I suggest everyone report every one his posts to have them deleted, and hopefully he will stay away.

Cool, you just convinced me to buy another few btc worth of Libertycoin!
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:06:39 PM

Cool, you just convinced me to buy another few btc worth of Libertycoin!

Good to hear.. I am buying on dips as well. I am long on XLB and I pledge not to sell until we are at least in the top 10. When I promote a coin I am committed to that coin 100%. All my BTC is now in XLB, I do not own another coin except BTC to buy more XLB Smiley. This gives me motivation to do the best I can!
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:10:38 PM

Why would anyone back this coin, when the person who promotes it commits potential criminal acts? You just posted private messages into the public domain with malicious intent to defame an individual. You realise that's not legal, right?

Most people aren't stupid enough to do that when their real name and company information is readily available.

Fucktard GTFO. He just posted screenshots of your blatant fud. There is nothing in those screenshots that reveal who you are. He just revealed how much of a fake asshole you are. His actions are not criminal but yours is. Cyber bullying and cyber harassment is illegal, and you breaking the law. Leave IE alone troll! IE we support your XLB efforts!

Everyone take a look at cryptojokes entire post history from the last week he joined, notice anything unusual?

Interview with Soepkip in Miami! http://interview-with-soepkip.blogspot.com

^ Created a blog to bash Soepkip and Blackcoin in agreement with Iconic

why are we paying the pr company to give them a plan? if the pr company is doing all the work why do we need a foundation? cant we just find our own pr company and hire them ourselves?

http://iconic-vs-soepkip.blogspot.com

^ again.

Iconic they are just trying to make you look bad to take the attention away from them :d

They are out of ideas and need a pr company to give them new ideas and they want everyone to pay for it :d

^ again

By popular demand IE/SK

^ again

no because i have already dumped my coins into you at more then 150% profit
 feels good to change it up from 150$ hour to about 1362$ a hour

An investor that can't do simple math. If you turned $150 into $1362, that would be 808% profit, not 150%.

1+1 = 2 not 3

+1

He thinks he is a whale but he is a Guppy. Can we please make Zackgeno our official mascot?

No-one finds that strange this guy has joined just to make these posts.

And now he is quickly jumping in to defend Iconic  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
@ThisWeeksCoin

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 05:12:23 PM

Everyone take a look at cryptojokes entire post history from the last week he joined, notice anything unusual?

why are we paying the pr company to give them a plan? if the pr company is doing all the work why do we need a foundation? cant we just find our own pr company and hire them ourselves?

^ again.

Iconic they are just trying to make you look bad to take the attention away from them :d

They are out of ideas and need a pr company to give them new ideas and they want everyone to pay for it :d

^ again

By popular demand IE/SK

^ again

An investor that can't do simple math. If you turned $150 into $1362, that would be 808% profit, not 150%.

1+1 = 2 not 3

+1

He thinks he is a whale but he is a Guppy. Can we please make Zackgeno our official mascot?

Go back to your shitty community, none cares, for fuck sake.

You're bringing negativity in here. Find a purpose in your miserable life and let people do whatever the fuck they want.
None cares about you being a BC bagholder, nor about your love affair with ie.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:15:19 PM

^ again.

^ again

By popular demand IE/SK

^ again

1+1 = 2 not 3

+1

You're bringing negativity in here. Find a purpose in your miserable life and let people do whatever the fuck they want.

Oh I'm staying here for a long time.

Your promoter has a long history of controversy on this forum and he's chosen the wrong person to pick an argument with.

A separate topic for the announcement page is being worked on shortly.
dcm987

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:18:23 PM

^ again.

^ again

By popular demand IE/SK

^ again

1+1 = 2 not 3

+1

Oh I'm staying here for a long time.

Your promoter has a long history of controversy on this forum and he's chosen the wrong person to pick an argument with.

A separate topic for the announcement page is being worked on shortly.
Mr random, regardless of how much you don't like iconic,please cease these attacks. this dies no good for either the BC community or the liberty community. If they choose to back him let them. Both parties want to move on
klangley11

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:19:49 PM

I want to thank everyone for their support, but moving forward this fighting has to stop. It is destructive and will turn investors away. If someone posts something negative about me just ignore them.

We have a coin that can take of rapidly and we need to hit the ground running ASAP. I am not here to litigate the past, or debate who did what. BlackCoin is history for me and now I am focusing on the future, which is LibertyCoin. Some wonder what kind of impact will I have promoting LibertyCoin. Well lets just say I have a point to prove to a few people, so I will do everything within my power to take make this coin a success.

Moving forward we need a few things.

1. We need a multi-pool. A multi-pool is a good marketing tool for POS coins and LibertyCoin will benefit greatly from it.

2. There are less than 1500 wallets and LibertyCoin is already trading above 7000 sat, this is a very good start! However, we cannot get comfortable, getting comfortable kills coins. We have to start introducing people to LibertyCoin and word of mouth is very powerful. Start telling everyone why they should be buying LibertyCoin.

3. Get active! If you have a skill/talent and you will like to contribute, then LibertyCoin needs you!

This is just the start of something big, and if we as a community work together LibertyCoin will be unstoppable!

Excellent. As to the last line you bolded ... it's already unstoppable. I think the ramifications for globally revolutionizing currency are MORE possible within this particular coin than any other I have seen (besides grandaddy Bitcoin).  

So why should we all be using Libertycoin? I'll leave a few reasons WHY in the form of quotes ... and you guys can go figure out who said this for yourselves Smiley ...

“Ideas are very important to the shaping of society. In fact, they are more powerful than bombings or armies or guns. And this is because ideas are capable of spreading without limit. They are behind all the choices we make. They can transform the world in a way that governments and armies cannot. Fighting for liberty with ideas makes more sense to me than fighting with guns or politics or political power. With ideas, we can make real change that lasts.”

"Personal liberty is a young idea."

“Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.”

"There’s nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency. But a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism, and managed by resurgent militant nationalism."
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:22:00 PM

@LibertyCoin

Just bought some Liberty Coin.  I will also be writing an article on it tonight.

As I am a fan of what IconicExpert can bring to the table I expect great things here.  

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: