May 22, 2024, 11:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:33:10 PM

dude how old are you? "a woman you can only dream about at night" "In one week I have over 1000 Twitter followers because the smart people know I am legit"

where do i begin?

twitter followers?

iconics bitch?

hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha LISTEN TO YOURSELF
https://twitter.com/IconicExpert/status/467802437625999360
twitter followers?- 1132

almost equal to XBL unique addresses with balance more than 0...
anyway he has some promotion power if we want it or not.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
EuroMaster

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:33:17 PM

poeples who re waiting 12K to sell (because u've bought at +10 K), u'll be bagholders  Grin
I have bought at 4k Smiley I can wait. It's not a problem for me. Im noot a noob like most of people here. No single good proof and we had big FUD.  

There are a lot of FUD in almost every single new coin right now. So it's normal Smiley
mr_random
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:33:22 PM

WOW Carlos so now you are going to lie on me? You and your inner circle scammed everyone including me and now you are trying to act innocent? Why are you trying to us the BC Wall Street event as an excuse? Everyone kenw about that including you over a week ago. You never had any intentions on making this coin a success, you just wanted to pump and dump.I asked you not to dump and just let me make the coin a success. A coin doesn't go from 13,000+ sat to 3000 because one person leaves. As soon as I made my announcement and the price started increasing you and your friends started dumping. But I guess you were not able to dump everything so now you want to scam these people again so you can finish dumping. I am ignoring the fud because I know my intentions were honest and sincere. You will have to sleep with yourself at night for ripping people off.

Post the proof.

LOL. You'll get the same proof that Christopher Bouzy gave when he made the same false allegations about BlackCoin price manipulation (hint: none).

You are back little man? You want me to post more of your PMs along with your real name? Go back to your hole troll.

Stfu Iconicfaggot, you're scum, it was worth having this happen just to see you rep go down the drain  Cheesy At least there's one less shit stain in the cryptoworld... and stop acting like you actuley have some kind of real world sucsess, I saw your fb profile before you deleted it, one ugly motherfucker  Cheesy

I didnt delete my fb profile, it is still active. And I am handsome enough to be with a woman you can only dream about at night. So you and the rest of the trolls posting FUD are nobodies. NO ONE KNOWS YOU and they never will. In one week I have over 1000 Twitter followers because the smart people know I am legit. So post all the FUD you want because when I turn this computer off I have a life, when you turn your computer off that is it. No life and nothing to live for.

dude how old are you? "a woman you can only dream about at night" "In one week I have over 1000 Twitter followers because the smart people know I am legit"

where do i begin?

twitter followers?

iconics bitch?

I have his address. This guy likes to claim he's rich  Cheesy I doubt he's even got 500 BTC to his name.

The sad thing is this man is in his 30's and has children and he has this mentality.

I would be embarrassed to be acting like this at his age.
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:35:14 PM

[Draft]
Official Statement regarding the event occurred today and the future of Libertycoin

Templar77

Im happy i didn't "panic sell"
go go XLB and guys please hold your coins dont dump
yeh, just hold it, so Mr adloule can dump quietly  Grin
jaayruu

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:36:06 PM

WOW Carlos so now you are going to lie on me? You and your inner circle scammed everyone including me and now you are trying to act innocent? Why are you trying to us the BC Wall Street event as an excuse? Everyone kenw about that including you over a week ago. You never had any intentions on making this coin a success, you just wanted to pump and dump.I asked you not to dump and just let me make the coin a success. A coin doesn't go from 13,000+ sat to 3000 because one person leaves. As soon as I made my announcement and the price started increasing you and your friends started dumping. But I guess you were not able to dump everything so now you want to scam these people again so you can finish dumping. I am ignoring the fud because I know my intentions were honest and sincere. You will have to sleep with yourself at night for ripping people off.

Post the proof.

LOL. You'll get the same proof that Christopher Bouzy gave when he made the same false allegations about BlackCoin price manipulation (hint: none).

You are back little man? You want me to post more of your PMs along with your real name? Go back to your hole troll.

Stfu Iconicfaggot, you're scum, it was worth having this happen just to see you rep go down the drain  Cheesy At least there's one less shit stain in the cryptoworld... and stop acting like you actuley have some kind of real world sucsess, I saw your fb profile before you deleted it, one ugly motherfucker  Cheesy

I didnt delete my fb profile, it is still active. And I am handsome enough to be with a woman you can only dream about at night. So you and the rest of the trolls posting FUD are nobodies. NO ONE KNOWS YOU and they never will. In one week I have over 1000 Twitter followers because the smart people know I am legit. So post all the FUD you want because when I turn this computer off I have a life, when you turn your computer off that is it. No life and nothing to live for.

where do i begin?

twitter followers?

iconics bitch?

I have his address. This guy likes to claim he's rich  Cheesy I doubt he's even got 500 BTC to his name.

The sad thing is this man is in his 30's and has children and he has this mentality.

now that i think of it. post all his shit right now. i know some cats out in NY. he dont even know who hes fuckin with. "when you turn your computer off that is it. No life and nothing to live for."  LOL
gerdab

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:36:36 PM

poeples who re waiting 12K to sell (because u've bought at +10 K), u'll be bagholders  Grin
I have bought at 4k Smiley I can wait. It's not a problem for me. Im noot a noob like most of people here. No single good proof and we had big FUD.  

There are a lot of FUD in almost every single new coin right now. So it's normal Smiley
it's not FUD; it's earthquake!  Grin
BitSmacker

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:36:56 PM

Internet tough guys everywhere...
jaayruu

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:37:22 PM

Im tired of youre crying , you sound like a fucking faggot. "I HAVE PEOPLE PMING RIGHT NOW TO MAKE A COIN" good for you, youre still a fucking faggot ass bitch who scams people

Do not change the subject. Come and see me.  I am tired of little forum punks making threats and hiding behind keyboards. Stop typing and visit me...if not STFU.

honestly, if i was holding any XLB, i would come beat the living fuck out of you. But for some reason i knew to stay away from this coin after your bitch ass fucked up BC. hahahahahaha you are  a FAGGOT

Now let me explain, How & Why you are a piece of shit, scam.

Judging from the pictures you posted, yes, it indeed slightly looks like you had "good" intentions, definitely better than Templar77. Again, that is not saying much, since both of you are scum bag pieces of shit. You clearly knew about the dumping (currently), you knew about future dumping (not only by Templar77, but his squadron of duesch bags), & you implied, IMO, that you were going to dump once you coin was a success (In the top 10 on CMC). Why even talk of dumping? If you want a legit coin you wouldnt work with people like Templar77 or people that want to dump, and you wouldnt know of people dumping and let them be cool with it. Another thing, why did you lie about implementing anonomity features that you or templar77 arent capable of implementing? You flat out lied to your community to raise the price. You guys are some low mother fuckers, honestly LibertyCoin had one of the strongest communities ive seen in these forums in a while. Look how fast the price jumped, and you still wanted to scam everyone? Why not just make the coin legit & everyone will win. Greed.

You are a fucking moron x10. You said you are coming to visit me, I am waiting. Also, now you know what I am capable of doing? I have been a software engineer for over 14 year idiot. I have coded more apps than I can count. A quick search on the net and you can find that out yourself. I have over a decade of experience with just encryption algorithms alone. I have coded apps half the people here wouldn't have a clue how they work. I DID get the anon working within my Liberty Express platform an hour after working with the dev who coded the web portion. That is how I know the dev is a scammer because it was VERY easy to do.

Now when are you coming to visit me?

Please tell me how you are going to apply those skills of yours when someone is face to face with you? you are thee moron.
EuroMaster

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:37:26 PM

TIME TO CLOSE TOPIC. TIME TO MAKE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO MADE A FUD. Time to check them. That's mine opinion.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:37:33 PM

It is interesting what you know about people.
Since you find only friendly words for other people: I would neither swap my skill set for your apparantly lousy programming skills nor would i swap my lady for some random catwalk doll Tongue

Someone who must permanently trumpet his superiority over everyone else does usually have severe mental problems, and no shareware you once made and no wife will cure those.

Now give our money back.

jaayruu

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:38:20 PM

I also have YOUR address and you are a punk. You talk about people behind their "back" and later I am going to post the rest of your dirty laundry so everyone will know you are a frad. I am tired of you coming out the woodwork when it is convenient.

@mr_random
now that i think of it. post all his shit right now. i know some cats out in NY. he dont even know who hes fuckin with. "when you turn your computer off that is it. No life and nothing to live for."  LOL
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 11:38:51 PM

Considering I sold at huge loss already, I consider this hilarious. So keep it open.  Cheesy  Grin
better loss than 0....
and don't Smiley BS to much you entered at 2000-3000 Tongue haha...

Average buy cost of 11.5K sats. I bought yesterday just for Liberty Day. Was going to dump later after the pump. I deserve my fate for being a greedy asshole.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Boomslang

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:39:09 PM

it's not FUD; it's earthquake!  Grin
It's not an earthquake, it's a disgrace.
bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:39:44 PM

Just refund the blackcoin wall street money and my beef with you is squashed.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:39:59 PM

I also have YOUR address and you are a punk. You talk about people behind their "back" and later I am going to post the rest of your dirty laundry so everyone will know you are a frad. I am tired of you coming out the woodwork when it is convenient.

@mr_random

ie's ip address http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/108.35.91.44

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
XbladeX
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:40:14 PM

it's not FUD; it's earthquake!  Grin
No it is IcinicExpert Cheesy

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Coin_Viking

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:41:51 PM

[Draft]
Official Statement regarding the event occurred today and the future of Libertycoin

What happened?
This morning (CST), one of our members changed the password of the Bitcointalk account. A few hours after that, we got a message from Iconic Expert threatening to fork Libertycoin and start a new thread because we had changed the password. Obviously, that sounded nuts. After that, he joined the IRC channel where I (Templar77) already had been for a few hours. He said he was trying to work for Libertycoin but I was always in his way. I asked him what was the problem, but he never answered that. I even told him that I still wanted to collaborate with him, but he said he was done with Libertycoin and he left.
After that, the price plumbed to from 12k satoshi to 5k satoshi.

How Iconic Expert got involved in Libertycoin
We gave him access to the Bitcointalk account almost a week ago. His task was to ‘promote’ Libertycoin. When we received him we were not well informed of what he had done in the Blackcoin community.
All the week when he was involved our thread was flooded with attacks against him. In the beginning, we didn’t give much importance to those posts for we thought it was coming from trolls, but days passed and the attacks against him never stopped, so we decided to investigate more about him.

Iconic Expert
Christopher Bouzy, aka Iconic Expert, received Blackcoin donations to ‘make’ an event in Wall Street, but then he cancelled it and never gave back the money to the people. Basically, he said he was leaving Blackcoin and launching his own coin, but never returned the money.
We have confirmed so far that he uses other ‘proxy’ accounts, like Barabbas, to post in Bitcointalk and Twitter.

The price fall
So what has changed in Libertycoin? Nothing, Libertycoin is the same coin that was yesterday, and the day before, so there is really no reason for a reduction in the price. Libertycoin is now stronger because we got rid of a known scammer.
We obviously do not have all the answers for what caused the price fall, but we can say it is very likely that Iconic Expert dumping all his coins and all the FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) he caused with his ‘proxy’ accounts.
Iconic Expert bough in probably around 1,000 – 2,000 satoshi so he probably had a big amount of coins.

Anonymity
Libertycoin Anonymity Development (past)
As you might now, we offered a bounty of 7 BTC and 30,000 XLB to implement any kind of anonymity in the Libertycoin protocol. Almost a week ago, Tranzium and others started developing it. A standalone version was set up here: http://cosmiclottery.com/libertycoin/
Around two days ago, we received an email from the team working on that implementation saying they could not finish the work because they were struggling to implement it into the wallet/daemon, so we keep waiting for them and finish it while finding someone else to do the job.
Libertycoin Anonymity Development (today)
Today Polzki contacted us with a possible solution. He says he knows the CEO of a programming company in China, so they can help us develop a new and innovative anonymity function for the Libertycoin protocol.
The website of the company: http://www.synv.com/
At 1:50 pm (China) he will be talking to the CEO of the company.
The CEO is his friend so he might make us a huge discount for it, but we will also support him with the bounty we raised if it is needed.
They will use Tranzium's code, so they won't start from zero.

The development team
From now, loljosh, Polzki and I (Templar77) will have predominant roll in the development of this coin.
I personally don’t have anything to hide; I say this because Iconic Expert things he can attack me publishing my personal information.
My personal Information is easily acquired because I as I mentioned I have nothing to hide. My name is Carlos from Mexico and I am a Economics and Political Science student but I am also a self-taught person in programming. It’s just information that you can easily google.

Proof-of-ownership
I own 312,000 Libertycoins which I bought with my own money in various moments, some of them even when XLB was trading at 600 satoshi. I have moved 300,000 coins to the address below:
LZ2suWZw4RoCVT4amdUJRzu4pLawnfQEjR
I show you that so you know how much I believe in this coin. I’m not planning to ‘dump’ any time soon. I’ll keep the coins in that address, and I don’t plan to move them for I’m a terrible trader.

Scam accusations
In recent days, a thread was made saying Libertycoin is a scam coin, but that, of couse, lacks of any logic or fundament.
-Libertycoin was pre-announced almost two days it was launched, so it was not ‘ninja-launched’.
-Libertycoin didn’t have a single premined block.
-Libertycoin was mined for four days.
-The network reached almost 80 Gh/s which means thousands of miners when mining.

I own a miner with 200 Kh/s so if I own Libertycoin is because I bought them. I have the right to buy any coin I want and make use of it in any way. I this case I invested in Libertycoin because I believe in it as a long term investment. I have provided you my address, so you can ‘monitor’ it if you like.

The future
As I mentioned above I believe in Libertycoin as a long term investment, for that reason I have the following projects planned.
Liberty Labs
In a couple of days, I will be registering my startup that will be dedicated to create and offer services for Libertycoin and Bitcoin, especially in Latin America.
Liberator operation
I am planning to set up ATMs in Mexico City using the machines from http://projectskyhook.com . This ATMs will work both for Bitcoin and Libertycoin. This ‘operation’ should bring a lot of attention from the media for these will first ATMs in Mexico City, and Libertycoin will be one of the few altcoins that have this kind of infrastructure.
In the future, I could ‘deploy’ more ATMs in other countries such as Panama and Argentina.
Exchange
The other thing I’ve been working for months, is to create a Bitcoin/FIAT exchange for Mexico. I have got all the legal stuff done but the ‘platform’ is still under developments and should be launching in less than 3 months. I’m planning to add Libertycoin to this project as well.

My vision of cryptocurrency and Libertycoin
Many people may have problems with my ideology/vision of cryptocurrencies. I describe myself as a Libertarian and maybe a crypto anarchist. I believe in total decentralization, so I usually struggle with the concept of ‘dev tem’ taking care of absolutely everything in a coin.
I hate when people blame the ‘dev team’ for a given price in the market. It’s not the job of a dev to care about the price. If the price falls is not our fault or our job to make it rise. That’s just pump and dump coins behavior. I cannot type sudo apt-get price $1 and make the price rise. It’s a free market. If you want a coin’s price to rise you have to work for it and not just depend on the ‘dev team’.

Many people struggle with idea:
I do not thing that what people call ‘innovation’ is needed for a coin to succeed. It only needs hard work, a good name, time and a good community.
Litecoin is the proof of that. It is just a copy of Tenebrix and Fairbrix with no innovations at all and yet it stands as the second biggest cryptocurrency.
We can say the same for Dogecoin, Zetacoin, Feathercoin, and many others.
Even Blackcoin is just a copy of Novacoin with just simple tweaks. It provides no innovation at all.
Darkcoin is another good example, it was not the first anonymous coin and they don’t even delivered what they promised: a decentralized anon feature. It’s totally centralized.
In my opinion, name is king. With a name like ‘Libertycoin’ we should be able to have more success than coins like Darkcoin. ‘Real life’ businesses will never say “Darkcoin acceted here’. They will rather prefer more friendly names.
We will implement anonymity because the community asked for it, but I don’t believe it’s primordial for Libertycoin to succed.

Templar77

This was a needed clarification. I would however point out that in crypto there is something bigger, much more precious and important than whats in a name. It's trust. Trust in the devs to be exact. Regardless of the drama that has occurred with iconic etc I am left with some lingering concerns. The original ANN for Libertycoin was that robust anonymity code would eventually be programmed into it, that it would feature (at the time) zerocoin implementation. This was the coin's entire reason for being and as such from the start that expectation has been built into the price. Now for you to say that "We will implement anonymity because the community asked for it, but I don’t believe it’s primordial for Libertycoin to succeed" are you kidding me? The original ANN promised robust, decentralized coin/blockchain lvl anon, that was the cornerstone for the future success of your coin. In the end, it is what it is, but make no mistake, the community isnt asking for anon out of thin air, you guys promised it from the start.
gerdab

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:42:56 PM

TIME TO CLOSE TOPIC. TIME TO MAKE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO MADE A FUD. Time to check them. That's mine opinion.
yeh close the topic, and runaway with BTC! let the innocents continue to believe that XLB ll change the cryptocurency world! how hard it 's to be innocent in this world!  Grin
mr_random
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:43:53 PM

Hahahaha.

PLEASE post my address! And my real name.

Are you mad I am 10 times richer than you and was not a scammer to get there?

The rest of my dirty laundry? That implies I had some dirty laundry. Keep posting idle threats silly old man.
jaayruu

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:44:09 PM

Now you need others to come and visit me? I thought YOU were coming here? STFU and visit me. Im serious I want YOU to visit me.

no need to when i know some goons in jersey thatll work you. like i said, i didnt hold XLB, its the principle. we dont like your kind. time to tax that bitch ass. do you exercise your 2nd amendment? i hope so
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: