Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133336 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:46:15 PM

Getting started shows stratum+tcp://beev2.suprnova.cc:8811
I had to use stratum+tcp://bee.suprnova.cc:8811 in order to connect

Thanks mate, Problem solved!  Connected and running

OCminer you might want to change the getting started section with the Stratum address because my guess is other people did the same as me and just got frustrated and left.  Works fine taking out the v2

Same here......

Sending some Hash your way......

link is fixed now !

Awsome!

Is there any way to stabilize the pool or am I just throwing to much hash at it?  It keeps dropping my Hash but its on the pool side not the rigs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 06:48:19 PM

OCminer you might want to change the getting started section with the Stratum address because my guess is other people did the same as me and just got frustrated and left.  Works fine taking out the v2

Same here......

link is fixed now !

Awsome!

Is there any way to stabilize the pool or am I just throwing to much hash at it?  It keeps dropping my Hash but its on the pool side not the rigs.

I've just had a look at the logfiles and saw nothing special.. Also the load on the server is very low so there shouldn't be any problems at all.

My 8MH/s Test-Rig has no problems currently.

How do you see it "dropping" your hash ? Rejects ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BEECoinfan

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:51:52 PM

Same here......

link is fixed now !

Awsome!

I've just had a look at the logfiles and saw nothing special.. Also the load on the server is very low so there shouldn't be any problems at all.

No the Hash just drops, I have an 8 MH rig and a 39MH rig on it and some times it will knock me down to 16MH total and then it seems the rigs take a bit of time to gear back up into the 40s.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 06:55:40 PM

Same here......

link is fixed now !

Awsome!

No the Hash just drops, I have an 8 MH rig and a 39MH rig on it and some times it will knock me down to 16MH total and then it seems the rigs take a bit of time to gear back up into the 40s.

Oh you mean the stats on the page or the stats on your sg/cgminer ?

The stats on the page are currently a bit inaccurate as we need more miners for them to make them more responsive. with such a few miners, inserts in the database happen only 2-3 times per minute, which is too few for accurate stats, if more miners join, the share buffer fills faster which then automatically gets flushed more often into the database, then we have more accurate stats.

your cg/sgminer should report the correct sharerate though.

BEECoinfan

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:59:00 PM

The stats on the page are currently a bit inaccurate as we need more miners for them to make them more responsive. with such a few miners, inserts in the database happen only 2-3 times per minute, which is too few for accurate stats, if more miners join, the share buffer fills faster which then automatically gets flushed more often into the database, then we have more accurate stats.

Gotcha!  Last thing, any chance of getting the minimum notice upped?  It tells me to initiate a transfer after 30,000 BEEs which is nothing.  I don't mind if the withdraw fee is increased to compensate!

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 07:03:37 PM

Gotcha!  Last thing, any chance of getting the minimum notice upped?  It tells me to initiate a transfer after 30,000 BEEs which is nothing.  I don't mind if the withdraw fee is increased to compensate!

Sure... How much you want ? Smiley

BEECoinfan

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:07:15 PM

5million? that's about 4 times a day!  Grin

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 07:15:32 PM

Well with your hashrate Smiley

I've set the max limit to 500.000 ... that should be ok for most.. I don't want to keep so many coins on the server, therefore I always go with lower limits..

drax86

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:21:55 PM

I've set the max limit to 500.000 ... that should be ok for most.. I don't want to keep so many coins on the server, therefore I always go with lower limits..

Are payouts working? I did a manual payout few hours ago and it hasn't gone through yet
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 08:30:11 PM

Are payouts working? I did a manual payout few hours ago and it hasn't gone through yet

Cronjob was hanging, did a restart, payout should come through now

drax86

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:31:04 PM

Cronjob was hanging, did a restart, payout should come through now

Awesome, Thanks
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:57:11 PM

Going up on mintpal votes (#17)  Smiley
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:37:44 AM

Going up on mintpal votes (#17)  Smiley

17        Direct Link           BEE         BeeCoin        16MEDRs8qPgb8dMFA9tXhykqgSWpGN8cvH        6290

CONTINUE VOTING AT MINTPAL

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:40:29 AM

We need to inform MINTPAL that Beecoin is now Bee2

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:54:41 AM

17        Direct Link           BEE         BeeCoin        16MEDRs8qPgb8dMFA9tXhykqgSWpGN8cvH        6300

10 votes added in last hour

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:01:14 AM

17        Direct Link           BEE         BeeCoin        16MEDRs8qPgb8dMFA9tXhykqgSWpGN8cvH        6300

this is very good news, we will get the swap done, get the pos staking going, get marketing, get marketing even more, get the ltc market removed and have only a BTC market, then hopefully hit mintpal just after that.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 05:39:09 AM

Hello everyone things are sorted , BEE2 swaps are going normal , heart levels okay! Smiley

Enjoy and BEE Happy! Smiley

I think after 831 confirmations something should show up in my BEE2 wallet..IOW, your script hangs again and needs a loving kick in the nuts  Smiley

Given that so it shall! Cheesy

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:48:14 AM

this is very good news, we will get the swap done, get the pos staking going, get marketing, get marketing even more, get the ltc market removed and have only a BTC market, then hopefully hit mintpal just after that.

If we will not support buy order at least at 10 latoshi, Mintpal will not help this coin. Is there any marketing behind the scene?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:04:47 AM

17        Direct Link           BEE         BeeCoin        16MEDRs8qPgb8dMFA9tXhykqgSWpGN8cvH        6300

If we will not support buy order at least at 10 latoshi, Mintpal will not help this coin. Is there any marketing behind the scene?

I don't think many people have swapped over all of their coins yet. The marketing will start after POS kicks in i guess since that will be the best time to do it.

Is there a bee2 block explorer? how many people have switch over yet? 50%?

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:44:29 AM

17        Direct Link           BEE         BeeCoin        16MEDRs8qPgb8dMFA9tXhykqgSWpGN8cvH        6300

I don't think many people have swapped over all of their coins yet. The marketing will start after POS kicks in i guess since that will be the best time to do it.

Is there a bee2 block explorer? how many people have switch over yet? 50%?

Swapped  10457735699.08557614 Coins! Smiley

ten billion four hundred fifty-seven million seven hundred thirty-five thousand six hundred ninety-nine

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: