Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:27:05 AM

dev soopy still not answer how many coins in the foundation address.swap over coins how many of this billions left?and tax coins.need this coins to promoting the coin but no answer.exchange swap my millions but worth nothing because dev not helping with beecoin any longer.more time on other project scamcoins
this coin require more developer involvments or new developer.
mintpal voting but any point?
beecoin need developer that takes time on beecoin not lot of coins at one time.
how can we help promotion beecoin with no coins from the swapping or tax?

Huh??  - the full swap ledger is on the OP.

Beecoin is not a scam coin. You can calculate from the ledger and the number of blocks mined 'til right now how many roughly the foundation address will have.

However, yes since soopy is working hard on other coins and perhaps his real life job then perhaps we need to elect a community manager who will take care of promotions for beecoin. They will of course be compensated for their work.  I am unable to do it because of studies right now but perhaps ymer? or someone else with some history  can organise some giveaways for social media or mintpal voting?
Maybe greedyjohn would be up for it?

The community can decide.

xlilbearx

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:38:36 AM

dev soopy still not answer how many coins in the foundation address.swap over coins how many of this billions left?and tax coins.need this coins to promoting the coin but no answer.exchange swap my millions but worth nothing because dev not helping with beecoin any longer.more time on other project scamcoins

Beecoin is not a scam coin. You can calculate from the ledger and the number of blocks mined 'til right now how many roughly the foundation address will have.

However, yes since soopy is working hard on other coins and perhaps his real life job then perhaps we need to elect a community manager who will take care of promotions for beecoin. They will of course be compensated for their work.  I am unable to do it because of studies right now but perhaps ymer? or someone else with some history  can organise some giveaways for social media or mintpal voting?

this address tell me?  http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3LwtxHpkczuUpV17zhFE6hPfXvyQtJ716Y  11.5 billions? so 16 billions remaining swap remain?? i invest this coin so i want answer about this.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:58:51 AM

this address tell me?  http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3LwtxHpkczuUpV17zhFE6hPfXvyQtJ716Y  11.5 billions? so 16 billions remaining swap remain?? i invest this coin so i want answer about this.

That must be a swap address, I know he said he was splitting the swap wallet up because it was crashing.

Soopy will explain it to you i'm sure when he comes online.

Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:13:50 PM

Diff is rising!!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:15:12 PM

keep voting for mintpal..... top 10 people start to take notice.

Real_Unhooked

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:11:30 PM

Also can't see the balance of the foundation address.

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3644s9FdFwfSn6vNYzhiWm8KGcVFBr1tHX

This address has too many records to display.

What do you expect when there are 120,000 + Blocks mined and each donated 2,000 coins to the foundation?

I only can get that wallet to open on my main frame can you imagine the size of it? Tongue

~SoopY~

Hmm can we have a rich list then?  Hopefully that'll show the balance of the foundation addy.

Yah mate we'd try to get that asap. Smiley

Cheers!
~SoopY~

once we have that foundation wallet up, we need to work out what to do with the coins.

1. the unswapped coins from the 27B

2. the block tax coins -

We need to decided how to use them all. 

1. developer coins - for soopy's work and continued support.
2. coins for social marketing votes
3. coins for mintpal voting.
4. pot for games developing and lottery and poker.

Next we need to get

1. on coin market cap
2. on bittrex
3. on mintpal

I have a bee1 wallet that have about 41 million beecoins, and I just can remember the wallet password. I want to donate all these coins to the beecoin community, so I waited till now after the swap process ended.  I would like to send the wallet file to the Dev, is this OK? Smiley

Wow 41 MIL. I don't believe anything can be done without the password, unless I am mistaken

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
...deeponion.org...
suns2025

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:32:33 PM

Since there are so many unswapped coins left, B1 swapping should continue.  It will benefit the community and serve as the B2 promo.
yacare

Activity: 1260

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:19:25 PM

Since there are so many unswapped coins left, B1 swapping should continue.  It will benefit the community and serve as the B2 promo.

We need to stop mining on Bee1, that's why the swap process needs to end. We may also want to consider the possibility of killing those unswapped coins to bring an extra dose of TRUST to potential investors.
Say what you mean, mean what you say. The swap process already got 1 extra week, I think it's time to finish this stage.

Real_Unhooked

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:26:49 PM

Anyone know what was the peak price for BEE1?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
...deeponion.org...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:31:37 PM

Anyone know what was the peak price for BEE1?

The peak price was 20 sats on the btc market.

We need to cut off bee1, and use the coins for social media marketing and mintpal voting amongst other things.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:36:30 PM

We need to elect a community manager.

who is up for this task?

Soopy is very busy because he manages a lot of different coin projects. He is the dev for the coin but is not really responsible for the marketing side of things. Nobody has time to do everything.

Who here would want to take over and be in charge of organising the giveaways for social media etc? thinking up new projects etc.

There would be a beecoin wage or % for doing this work of course. That is what the tax is for and the remaining coins can be put to this use too.

How about greedy john?  or is there someone else that would care to do it?

suns2025

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:55:37 PM

We need to stop mining on Bee1, that's why the swap process needs to end. We may also want to consider the possibility of killing those unswapped coins to bring an extra dose of TRUST to potential investors.
Say what you mean, mean what you say. The swap process already got 1 extra week, I think it's time to finish this stage.

So none of the community members, except You are potential investors?   Not everyone is on the same page as you.  Your time-line is too short.

khuram8494

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:01:50 PM

good work like they are showing i am just waiting for thier launching need to do it fast here members are waiting to mine it i just also wanna to do it ,,,
yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:31:08 PM

So none of the community members, except You are potential investors?   Not everyone is on the same page as you.  Your time-line is too short.

One of the strong points of BeeCoin is that it was not premined. Zero pre-mine. If we take the unswapped coins ... it may look close to a premine, and it may look like stealing to those that didn't swapped their coins for whatever reason. Killing those coins looks like the right thing to do, in my opinion.
For giveaways and such we already have the foundation coins that are already designated to development and promotion.
Of course, I also respect the opinion of other members, and I will support the community decisions. I'm just sharing my point of view.

bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:01:48 AM

I understand some ppl are left to swap their coins, but if they haven't been paying attention to BEE, they can't care too much about it. It's been a long time since BEEv1 could be considered mine-able so they have moved on.  I agree the mining on BEEv1 needs to end sooner than later.  Preferably sooner.

Let's put BEEv1 beehind us and focus on the future of BEEv2.  I really like the idea behind it and right now, all this swapping is detracting from progress.
Git_2058

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:08:00 AM

I missed the swap time, can I get this done now?

p.s., the old wallet is not sync, can someone tell me the nodes (guess this is reason)?

suns2025

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:43:55 AM

One of the strong points of BeeCoin is that it was not premined. Zero pre-mine. If we take the unswapped coins ... it may look close to a premine, and it may look like stealing to those that didn't swapped their coins for whatever reason. Killing those coins looks like the right thing to do, in my opinion.
For giveaways and such we already have the foundation coins that are already designated to development and promotion.
Of course, I also respect the opinion of other members, and I will support the community decisions. I'm just sharing my point of view.

It's cool. Everyone is entitled his/her opinions.... Cheers...
suns2025

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:47:14 AM

I understand some ppl are left to swap their coins, but if they haven't been paying attention to BEE, they can't care too much about it. It's been a long time since BEEv1 could be considered mine-able so they have moved on.  I agree the mining on BEEv1 needs to end sooner than later.  Preferably sooner.

Let's put BEEv1 beehind us and focus on the future of BEEv2.  I really like the idea behind it and right now, all this swapping is detracting from progress.

If you considered 2-3 weeks of swapping Bee to Bee2 is ample time, then something is amissed.    This will not make Bee2 community from progressing when shutting down other miners from swapping.  It seems like every miner "to each his/her own."

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:45:10 AM

Hello All,

What are we discussing about?

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:04:12 AM

Hello All,

What are we discussing about?

~SoopY~

Options:

a) Officially end swap now, and kill unswapped coins.
b) Officially end swap now, take unswapped coins to be used for promotion, development, and so on.
c) Keep Bee1 alive for a longer period to allow further (endless?) swapping.

Maybe we can set a 2-3 days pool to decide?
As I stated before, I believe option (a) is the best choice for many reasons: 1- To honor what was announced about the swap allowed time lapse. 2- To end Bee1 mining. 3- To bring trust by killing unswapped coins instead of stealing them from those that for whatever reason didn't swapped. 4- To put and and to this stage and move on asap.

Please other members, add your comment if I'm missing something.

What you think?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: