Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:57:45 AM

I'm right there with ya GreedyJohn (love the name BTW).  Let the BeeCoin2's pollination be crypto's next domination:-)
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:52:18 AM

I'm right there with ya GreedyJohn (love the name BTW).  Let the BeeCoin2's pollination be crypto's next domination:-)
Yes, we can make a change. As you see, even the very successful coins have had their problems. Look at DOGECOIN, there was a huge theft, but the community got together and used the unfortunate situation as a publicity stunt.
Our case is different, but soopy should no just step down because of one FUD spreader.

Soopy has done a good job. Next is to sort out this huge active wallet - we still need soopy for technical support, even if he wants to concentrate on other projects.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:50:16 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 12:23:50 PM by cryptohunter

What's the progress with this?

Are the coins getting moved to the transparent wallet? i see another 28 M transaction?

Soopy has confirmed he is leaving or staying?

If soopy is leaving them i suggest either john or yacare could hold the coins if they wish to do so. As long as the community can see them live on the the blockchain then there is nothing to worry about.

Either john can hold them, yacare can hold them, or if no one person wants full responsibility then John, yacare, and myself can make a wallet each. Encrypt it and post the addresses here on the thread. So people can see where the coins are.

Another option is asking SAT2 if they can give us that code that locks down the address for good so the coins are effectively destroyed.

Anyway we need to do something, bee2 is not going anywhere right now.

xlilbearx

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:22:00 PM

i alert for each post and read next.people so crazy.i told soopy will find excuse and lie never send un swap coins to new wallet can view it.he lie too much time.he can move this coins 28millions not 1millions.he know before he have big wallet but he guarantee to send coins 48hour.i told every person it would be lie.why?because he already selling each day millions beecoin.look big selling before allcoin today it soopy each day sell more more more.beecoin community very stupid believe soopy lies.he cry and angry on me but soon you will know i tell you how he is real scam developer.sum2 will find same things he selling un swap.greedy john cryptohunter i watch you idiot hoping soopy will sent the coins to the new wallet.never he will do it.he selling it.soopy cry and angry but still he keep coin for himself.how does he helping beecoins,he does nothing only want to say anon sum2 so he sell high price but no anon is real.he can't create anon.cryptohunter i warn you to help me to tell about scam but you delete me and not replying now.one more chance help now or i tell you are scam because why not help beecoin?you always tell scam every coin but not soopy scam?why is it?soopy never will send coins never he selling it.can not open wallet?idiot is soopy make big wallet can not open it?fuck off for soopy stupid himself asshole tell this to me fucker scamming pig.bee1 greater bee2 with coin stolen and hiding scam.I am going to speak more places not only beecoin posting.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:31:36 PM

i alert for each post and read next.people so crazy.i told soopy will find excuse and lie never send un swap coins to new wallet can view it.he lie too much time.he can move this coins 28millions not 1millions.he know before he have big wallet but he guarantee to send coins 48hour.i told every person it would be lie.why?because he already selling each day millions beecoin.look big selling before allcoin today it soopy each day sell more more more.beecoin community very stupid believe soopy lies.he cry and angry on me but soon you will know i tell you how he is real scam developer.sum2 will find same things he selling un swap.greedy john cryptohunter i watch you idiot hoping soopy will sent the coins to the new wallet.never he will do it.he selling it.soopy cry and angry but still he keep coin for himself.how does he helping beecoins,he does nothing only want to say anon sum2 so he sell high price but no anon is real.he can't create anon.cryptohunter i warn you to help me to tell about scam but you delete me and not replying now.one more chance help now or i tell you are scam because why not help beecoin?you always tell scam every coin but not soopy scam?why is it?soopy never will send coins never he selling it.can not open wallet?idiot is soopy make big wallet can not open it?fuck off for soopy stupid himself asshole tell this to me fucker scamming pig.bee1 greater bee2 with coin stolen and hiding scam.I am going to speak more places not only beecoin posting.

I did not delete anything, i just read your latest messages. I have asked soopy to move the coins to the transparent wallet. How am i a scammer? I have no control over any of the unswapped coins. You read his explanation the same as i read it. He said he can only move 1M per transaction.

xlilbearx

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:40:08 PM

I did not delete anything, i just read your latest messages. I have asked soopy to move the coins to the transparent wallet. How am i a scammer? I have no control over any of the unswapped coins. You read his explanation the same as i read it. He said he can only move 1M per transaction.

i tell you long time soopy scam you yes delete not reply to me.he lie so much time and again 28 millions not 1 millions.he move 80 millions lot of time i see it look so many time 80 millions moving.he lie.why not say yes i see see soopy just lie .now tell me or you are scam or lie.tell me now soopy lie yes or soopy lie no why you don not help me tell community about.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:45:00 PM

i tell you long time soopy scam you yes delete not reply to me.he lie so much time and again 28 millions not 1 millions.he move 80 millions lot of time i see it look so many time 80 millions moving.he lie.why not say yes i see see soopy just lie .now tell me or you are scam or lie.tell me now soopy lie yes or soopy lie no why you don not help me tell community about.

I think soopy is very slow to do things he says, but he does usually do them in the end. I have no evidence there is any scam. I can only see the block explorer the same as everyone else. Nobody is is saying there is a scam so is everyone a scammer?

Soopy needs to answer these questions not me. I have no control over the coins and have never had any control over them. I very much doubt they are being sold daily as you say. However, i have no proof either way since the block explorer is not showing where they are.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 05:10:14 PM

I told you once and I tell you again!

I CAN GIVE THE WALLET TO ANYONE REQUESTING IT WITH 11 BILLION COINS.

SO HOW THE FUCK YOU CALL THAT SCAM? :S

EITHER THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS STUPID OR DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

I WILL POST THE WALLET PUBLICLY! END OF STORY!

CryptoHunter can contact me for the Password.

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:33:26 PM

Why do you behave like this, after all my contributions, even though I may be the only huge donor?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:47:23 PM

Soopy, why are you so bothered by this IMBECILE who cannot even compose a simple sentence in correct English? Why does he bother you more than HUGE DONORS to Beecoin?

peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:02:24 PM

Is it the swap over am I late?
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:40:38 AM

Who called you a scammer? All I see is a SINGLE person who can't seem to make a comprehensible sentence talking illegible shit, How does that bother you this much, Anyways most of us and I appreciate what you did with the coin and I think it is best you leave Beecoin if someone like that can make you this upset. Hopefully someone with your skills comes in with a tad more patients to take Beecoin where it belongs. Farewell soopy.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:42:01 AM

Sorry to say but I think your a bit too late bud.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:55:03 AM

Come on this cant be true : ((( What I should do?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:25:00 PM

Come on this cant be true : ((( What I should do?

You will be able to swap the coins at some point soon. If you can show they were mined before the 9th june then you will be able to swap them.

Come on guys let's not fall apart after all the hard work of soopy and everyone else to bring beecoin back.

Soopy said he would swap us to x11 and POS with a block tax too. Soopy has done ALL of this. We should be very grateful for his service and make sure not to be offensive to him since nobody else would help us.
He never promised to focus only on beecoin nor become project/community manager. So let's not get frustrated at him because he is working on another project.I understand people want to see thing happening. However i see nobody standing up to be community manager? even for 5% of everything they organise?how about 10% I mean if you organised and completed every project ( that would bring a lot of value to beecoin over time) you would essentially make 1.3 billion beecoins ? that is a HUGE stake in a 30 billion minting coin.

If no single person will step up and take on this great task then....

I would like to suggest a joint team of the beecoin faithful from the start take over if nobody else will do it.  John (donated for most of the work) Yacare and Myself. (if they agree to it)

This will spread the load 3 ways. If anyone else would like to join the team that has time to put in to beecoin then that would be great too.

This is for the community to have their say on

The 11.3 billion coins.

1. find escrow to hold them all in a public wallet - use for projects and giveaways - this option may be tough because escrow do not like holding coins like this. However if anyone can persuade an escrow to do it for a % or something that would be great.

2. john, yacare and me create a public wallet each. The coins are held in those 3 wallets so people can see them at any time on the block explorer. - use for projects and giveaways

3. suggest another option.

Soopy can you answer these questions

1. Is there any point is us having the master wallet? i mean if we can't open it or send coins using a normal pc then how can we use the coins? how much ram/cpu power is required?

2. If john, yacare and me create 3 public wallets  and post the addresses will you be able to fill those with the coins from the master wallet?

3. Will it take 11300 transactions to empty this master wallet?

4. Are you 100% retiring as beecoin dev?

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 03:44:49 PM

I'm writing a script that will send X number of Coins per 10 Seconds to the Public Wallet from the main wallet.

Await for news.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:17:07 PM

I'm writing a script that will send X number of Coins per 10 Seconds to the Public Wallet from the main wallet.

Await for news.

~SoopY~
VERY GOOD.

YOU HAVE THE SKILLS TO SOLVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE DEV. JUST USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE ALL THE MONEY YOU NEED - PLEASE STAY WITH BEECOIN.

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:27:38 PM

SCRIPT IS ACTIVE!

YOU SHOULD SEE THE BALANCE UPDATE AND INCREASE IN MILLIONS EVERY MINUTE!

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm

Working/Online Times

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:49:11 PM

SCRIPT IS ACTIVE!

YOU SHOULD SEE THE BALANCE UPDATE AND INCREASE IN MILLIONS EVERY MINUTE!

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm
Good work soopy, I knew you were going to save this coin. WE WILL TALK AGAIN LATER.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:19:54 PM

Good this will deal with the concerns the coins are missing. Let's wait until the coins are there then decide what to do after that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: