Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:16:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 07:42:00 PM

BeeCoinV2 Swap Breakdown

Total BEE2 Mined for Swapping = 26909201049 (twenty-six billion nine hundred nine million two hundred one thousand forty-nine)

http://cryptexplorer.com/block/00000330ceda96e3cfd7f712b4cb6bf96bfc2c3f8e5fb21781b5c6a0bf9f492a

Residing on Address = 3644s9FdFwfSn6vNYzhiWm8KGcVFBr1tHX

Total BEE2 Swapped = 15608278688 (fifteen billion six hundred eight million two hundred seventy-eight thousand six hundred eighty-eight)

Balance = 26909201049 - 15608278688 = 11300922361 (eleven billion three hundred million nine hundred twenty-two thousand three hundred sixty-one)

i test but say This address has too many records to display.how i see this?what is it?

Where did you think the block tax goes? It goes to the same address , how many block do you think have been mined now? 170001 X 2000 coins to the foundation from each block , How many notifications? 170,000 Notifications , So you think it's a piece of cake opening the wallet? NO!

so you tell i am stupid not check this blockexplorer see 11billions but then nobody can check it?what is this stupid comments you tell me.you keep the swap coins same wallet tax coins?this sound like stupid lazy.move the coins so person can view it.what is this crazy you are doing.coin need be removed that wallet to wallet can view on block explorer.so you post after 10day address can't view it but no person think strange this actions?

Shall I send you the wallet so you can see the coins yourself? and will you take that responsibility? if you cant , you'll just have to wait till I leave the wallet to open and post it up till then you will need have patience.

not wait,10 days enough time put in wallet address can view now.11.3billions missing too much.be quickly thanks.you will do in 2hour yes or not?tell me.

What 10 days? I can't promise to do it in 2 hours because the wallet is still loading as we speak.

As you can see the size of the wallet , I really would love to get over this and move on but I have to wait till it loads and opens , you want the wallet to try it out yourself or I will post the necessary details asap once the wallet opens.

~SoopY~

swap end 10 day before.this not accept this slow.move coins other wallet,we give it to you your coin and other coins use it for beecoin and destroy 7billions. option B.iwant progress not waiting,you come with beecoin moon or not you can choose.beecoin i join it i spend lot of BTC i want to see it flying up not smash to the earth. you dedicate or you leave and beecoin get dedicated with the billions beecoins.okay you not scam,yes skill,but slow make beecoin die same thing.we have lot coins now,can get working improving beecoin not wait for slow actions while you other projects.open wallet move coin,use coin for beecoin, destroy 7Billions.want soon not wait more.i not upset but this begin to make me upset soon.

Mate just think , why would I let BeeCoin Die when I have put so much time and effort into this , I've not even slept most of the time when I was developing BeeCoin and doing the swaps.
Why would I put so much of my time and effort to see it die , I have so many things planned ahead for BeeCoin and some of the Anon features I'm currently developing so rest assured you will have good returns on what you have invested on BEE.

Just have faith , I will let you know when the wallet loads up and thank you very much for your vote.

And Thank you for your kind comments , we'd like to have community members like yourself to remind everyone what BEE is all about. Smiley

All the very best to you and much success.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

work very hard lot things,many project,this cause illness soon.focus beecoin,will reward.700m and tax become rich reward, all focus beecoin,use swap coins well.okay 24hour move coins new wallets so can view block explorer.vote b win so no more wait,time bee fly.hope not fail do when say it.thank you.not do it 24hour i not trust words again. thank you warm regards.

Lol who is this guy to give deadlines? 

investor of beecoin,each investor can give deadline.not see 11.3billions in 24hours on block explorer,i asking other developers from this forum find out about why 11.3billions missing and can't see it.you can understand it now?i hope but your understanding not require for my actions.your silence  i prefer it.thank you my dear.

"My Dear" You can stick it where the sun don't shine Smiley Go translate that Smiley

put  in persons dark place namely anus?what you ask me this? i do not want to try this thing with you.i focus just for beecoin sorry for offend my dear friend.some other person may want try not i do not.never ask this to me once more.

HAHA looks like your translator took a while translating that. Figures! Some wannabe thinks he is entitled just because.. What a waste of space and oxygen.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
xlilbearx

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:02:02 PM

BeeCoinV2 Swap Breakdown

Total BEE2 Mined for Swapping = 26909201049 (twenty-six billion nine hundred nine million two hundred one thousand forty-nine)

http://cryptexplorer.com/block/00000330ceda96e3cfd7f712b4cb6bf96bfc2c3f8e5fb21781b5c6a0bf9f492a

Total BEE2 Swapped = 15608278688 (fifteen billion six hundred eight million two hundred seventy-eight thousand six hundred eighty-eight)

Balance = 26909201049 - 15608278688 = 11300922361 (eleven billion three hundred million nine hundred twenty-two thousand three hundred sixty-one)

i test but say This address has too many records to display.how i see this?what is it?

Where did you think the block tax goes? It goes to the same address , how many block do you think have been mined now? 170001 X 2000 coins to the foundation from each block , How many notifications? 170,000 Notifications , So you think it's a piece of cake opening the wallet? NO!

so you tell i am stupid not check this blockexplorer see 11billions but then nobody can check it?what is this stupid comments you tell me.you keep the swap coins same wallet tax coins?this sound like stupid lazy.move the coins so person can view it.what is this crazy you are doing.coin need be removed that wallet to wallet can view on block explorer.so you post after 10day address can't view it but no person think strange this actions?

Shall I send you the wallet so you can see the coins yourself? and will you take that responsibility? if you cant , you'll just have to wait till I leave the wallet to open and post it up till then you will need have patience.

not wait,10 days enough time put in wallet address can view now.11.3billions missing too much.be quickly thanks.you will do in 2hour yes or not?tell me.

What 10 days? I can't promise to do it in 2 hours because the wallet is still loading as we speak.

As you can see the size of the wallet , I really would love to get over this and move on but I have to wait till it loads and opens , you want the wallet to try it out yourself or I will post the necessary details asap once the wallet opens.

~SoopY~

swap end 10 day before.this not accept this slow.move coins other wallet,we give it to you your coin and other coins use it for beecoin and destroy 7billions. option B.iwant progress not waiting,you come with beecoin moon or not you can choose.beecoin i join it i spend lot of BTC i want to see it flying up not smash to the earth. you dedicate or you leave and beecoin get dedicated with the billions beecoins.okay you not scam,yes skill,but slow make beecoin die same thing.we have lot coins now,can get working improving beecoin not wait for slow actions while you other projects.open wallet move coin,use coin for beecoin, destroy 7Billions.want soon not wait more.i not upset but this begin to make me upset soon.

Mate just think , why would I let BeeCoin Die when I have put so much time and effort into this , I've not even slept most of the time when I was developing BeeCoin and doing the swaps.
Why would I put so much of my time and effort to see it die , I have so many things planned ahead for BeeCoin and some of the Anon features I'm currently developing so rest assured you will have good returns on what you have invested on BEE.

Just have faith , I will let you know when the wallet loads up and thank you very much for your vote.

And Thank you for your kind comments , we'd like to have community members like yourself to remind everyone what BEE is all about. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

work very hard lot things,many project,this cause illness soon.focus beecoin,will reward.700m and tax become rich reward, all focus beecoin,use swap coins well.okay 24hour move coins new wallets so can view block explorer.vote b win so no more wait,time bee fly.hope not fail do when say it.thank you.not do it 24hour i not trust words again. thank you warm regards.

investor of beecoin,each investor can give deadline.not see 11.3billions in 24hours on block explorer,i asking other developers from this forum find out about why 11.3billions missing and can't see it.you can understand it now?i hope but your understanding not require for my actions.your silence  i prefer it.thank you my dear.

"My Dear" You can stick it where the sun don't shine Smiley Go translate that Smiley

put  in persons dark place namely anus?what you ask me this? i do not want to try this thing with you.i focus just for beecoin sorry for offend my dear friend.some other person may want try not i do not.never ask this to me once more.

HAHA looks like your translator took a while translating that. Figures! Some wannabe thinks he is entitled just because.. What a waste of space and oxygen.

Not time argument, sorry i reject your advances.i here to support beecoin nothing more.23hour i return.then not more time.not reason for 10days coins not able to see it.you do not understand complex matter like this.better not post just reading for you.
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:08:23 PM

BeeCoinV2 Swap Breakdown

~SoopY~

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

investor of beecoin,each investor can give deadline.not see 11.3billions in 24hours on block explorer,i asking other developers from this forum find out about why 11.3billions missing and can't see it.you can understand it now?i hope but your understanding not require for my actions.your silence  i prefer it.thank you my dear.

put  in persons dark place namely anus?what you ask me this? i do not want to try this thing with you.i focus just for beecoin sorry for offend my dear friend.some other person may want try not i do not.never ask this to me once more.

Not time argument, sorry i reject your advances.i here to support beecoin nothing more.23hour i return.then not more time.not reason for 10days coins not able to see it.you do not understand complex matter like this.better not post just reading for you.

Sorry "my dear" am I annoying you....hahaha If you are here to truly support the coin stop with your nonsense and let the dev do his work. Else sell your coins and GTFO.

No one owes you anything. You chose to invest in BeeCoin, no one forced you. So stop acting like a self entitled child. No ones owes you anything.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
xlilbearx

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:25:15 PM

BeeCoinV2 Swap Breakdown

~SoopY~

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Sorry "my dear" am I annoying you....hahaha If you are here to truly support the coin stop with your nonsense and let the dev do his work. Else sell your coins and GTFO.

No one owes you anything. You chose to invest in BeeCoin, no one forced you. So stop acting like a self entitled child. No ones owes you anything.

not annoying me,you young person i understand you mean not harm.i have simply not need to talk to you, you have no solution to what i want.every beecoin investor need what i ask.i say to you my dear friend i looking forward more talk tomorrow.we will see if 11.3billions are there i hope it so my dear.
yacare

Activity: 1260

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:02:19 PM

not annoying me,you young person i understand you mean not harm.i have simply not need to talk to you, you have no solution to what i want.every beecoin investor need what i ask.i say to you my dear friend i looking forward more talk tomorrow.we will see if 11.3billions are there i hope it so my dear.

Please be kind with each other.
Yes, some features are missing, but we can work it out. Let's put our energies on constructive mode.
Feeling the need to complain about something?, Instead, try to think on ways to solve that "something" and kindly post your constructive idea Smiley
If we work it together on constructive mode .... only good can happen.

xlilbearx

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:59:31 AM

Yes, some features are missing, but we can work it out. Let's put our energies on constructive mode.
Feeling the need to complain about something?, Instead, try to think on ways to solve that "something" and kindly post your constructive idea Smiley

yes agree how where are 30% beecoin?want to see them,also developer that work on beecoin not only on sum2.thanks.we pay now btc ltc 700m beecoin and nothing return,just working sum2 nothing beecoin.soopy move beecoins so we can see now?yes or not?beecoin die but nothing happen?billions coins we make it live again.get new developer fast,he work just beecoin everyday.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 01:08:14 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 01:19:00 PM by soopy452000

yes agree how where are 30% beecoin?want to see them,also developer that work on beecoin not only on sum2.thanks.we pay now btc ltc 700m beecoin and nothing return,just working sum2 nothing beecoin.soopy move beecoins so we can see now?yes or not?beecoin die but nothing happen?billions coins we make it live again.get new developer fast,he work just beecoin everyday.

I'm posting the information today , await. Smiley

I see you spamming your ass away all over the place , please try to keep it relevant on BEE thread and don't post shit on other threads , when I start respecting you go over the line.

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE CONCERNED ABOUT BEE! DON'T ACT LIKE IT.

Don't Make me post the wallet uploaded on a filesharing site and link here so whoever needs to verify it can do so on their own.

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
BeeCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:25:07 PM

OP has been updated with the information and breakdown , whoever wants to further verify can have the wallet itself and that responsibility should be born by the community and that person.
xlilbearx

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:40:09 PM

OP has been updated with the information and breakdown , whoever wants to further verify can have the wallet itself and that responsibility should be born by the community and that person.

very good working soopy thank you friend.today move unswap coin 5 wallet near 2 billions beecoin each one so can view block explorer.not wallet too many tax transaction view it.not store un swap coin same wallet tax coin.this what beecoin need it.if too many troubles not time do it then beecoin need new developer.i not wait for 10 year beecoin die.need action now.we vote B do B now.put coin in wallet can see block explorer and then we destruction for only 4.5 billions remain.700m you and other coin for beecoins development of future.please not think can forget me and  not reply me.i want beecoin to moon not forget and die.thank you soopy.do it today put coin for view on block explorer not address can not see it.i ask please thank you but do not forget.option B we do it.if you honest person but want work only sum2 then sad sorry but okay then you must do it.understand you to focus one project like normal developer.tell us.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:47:51 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 04:22:26 PM by cryptohunter

very good working soopy thank you friend.today move unswap coin 5 wallet near 2 billions beecoin each one so can view block explorer.not wallet too many tax transaction view it.not store un swap coin same wallet tax coin.this what beecoin need it.if too many troubles not time do it then beecoin need new developer.i not wait for 10 year beecoin die.need action now.we vote B do B now.put coin in wallet can see block explorer and then we destruction for only 4.5 billions remain.700m you and other coin for beecoins development of future.please not think can forget me and  not reply me.i want beecoin to moon not forget and die.thank you soopy.do it today put coin for view on block explorer not address can not see it.i ask please thank you have but do not forget.option B we do it.if you honest person but want work only sum2 then sad sorry but okay then you must do it.understand you to focus one project like normal developer.tell us.

I know you are holding a lot of beecoin and  perhaps you're frustrated at the price and speed of transition from bee1 to bee2. The solution is a community manager. A developer/coder is really only required if the coin is not functioning correctly. We have a developer and to my knowledge beecoin is functioning perfectly, it's a solid coin.

Soopy is not interested in keeping the beecoins. Why? because they are not worth anything at this time. The entire buys for bee are about 20LTC.  Only the community can work together to bring them some value. Yes, i take your point that at this time investors will not invest in a coin with billions of coins controlled by one person that are not visible on the block explorer and seemingly no solid dedicated team  behind it, this is going to change very soon. We are trying to work to build a team now. You said you do not trust soopy, me or john. It is strange because if you knew John paid more btc than you probably invested in beecoin to create bee2 and yet you still don't have any trust?  That is fine, find an escrow level member that will hold the unswapped coins and release them to be used on projects in increments.

Feel free to contact anon136 or any of them on the escrow list. If they are willing to hold the coins long term for beecoin that will be fine. Soopy should receive his coins first though since he already did his work we asked him to do.

There has been no interest in the position of community manager it would seem?  Community manager is a great opportunity to earn beecoins whilst doing a lot of good for the beecoin community at large.

Is 5% of all beecoin projects they organise not enough to tempt someone out there to give it a try? If we organise a 500M give away for social marketing posts then you would get 25M beecoins? is that not enough. If that is insufficient then what % would the community manager find acceptable? You will need to be trustworthy and only take your share after the tasks are completed to the satisfaction of the community.

You don't need any kind of marketing or coding experience. All you need is time to be active on the board and thread and take care of the projects set out by the community.

If nobody else steps forward for this position in the next few days it will be time to advertise on the main board. If that does not provide us with a community manager then i will do it. However i can not promise to be online 24/7 so perhaps 2 people could share the task?

Let's move forward from arguing guys. We have elected option B. Let us move ahead.

How does one correctly destroy coins to ensure that they can never be used again in the future? the only way i've heard mentioned is to send them to the exodus address?

Can anyone confirm this is the only way?

We will soon be moving to the marketing phase of beecoin. We need a community manager in place to take care of this.

xlilbearx

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:31:05 PM

very good working soopy thank you friend.today move unswap coin 5 wallet near 2 billions beecoin each one so can view block explorer.not wallet too many tax transaction view it.not store un swap coin same wallet tax coin.this what beecoin need it.if too many troubles not time do it then beecoin need new developer.i not wait for 10 year beecoin die.need action now.we vote B do B now.put coin in wallet can see block explorer and then we destruction for only 4.5 billions remain.700m you and other coin for beecoins development of future.please not think can forget me and  not reply me.i want beecoin to moon not forget and die.thank you soopy.do it today put coin for view on block explorer not address can not see it.i ask please thank you have but do not forget.option B we do it.if you honest person but want work only sum2 then sad sorry but okay then you must do it.understand you to focus one project like normal developer.tell us.

I know you are holding a lot of beecoin and  perhaps you're frustrated at the price and speed of transition from bee1 to bee2. The solution is a community manager. A developer/coder is really only required if the coin is not functioning correctly. We have a developer and to my knowledge beecoin is functioning perfectly, it's a solid coin.

Soopy is not interested in keeping the beecoins. Why? because they are not worth anything at this time. The entire buys for bee are about 20LTC.  Only the community can work together to bring them some value. Yes, i take your point that at this time investors will not invest in a coin with billions of coins controlled by one person that are not visible on the block explorer and seemingly no solid dedicated team  behind it, this is going to change very soon. We are trying to work to build a team now. You said you do not trust soopy, me or john. It is strange because if you knew John paid more btc than you probably invested in beecoin to create bee2 and yet you still don't have any trust?  That is fine, find an escrow level member that will hold the unswapped coins and release them to be used on projects in increments.

Feel free to contact anon136 or any of them on the escrow list. If they are willing to hold the coins long term for beecoin that will be fine. Soopy should receive his coins first though since he already did his work we asked him to do.

There has been no interest in the position of community manager it would seem?  Community manager is a great opportunity to earn beecoins whilst doing a lot of good for the beecoin community at large.

Is 5% of all beecoin projects they organise not enough to tempt someone out there to give it a try? If we organise a 500M give away for social marketing posts then you would get 25M beecoins? is that not enough. If that is insufficient then what % would the community manager find acceptable? You will need to be trustworthy and only take your share after the tasks are completed to the satisfaction of the community.

You don't need any kind of marketing or coding experience. All you need is time to be active on the board and thread and take care of the projects set out by the community.

If nobody else steps forward for this position in the next few days it will be time to advertise on the main board. If that does not provide us with a community manager then i will do it. However i can not promise to be online 24/7 so perhaps 2 people could share the task?

Let's move forward from arguing guys. We have elected option B. Let us move ahead.

How does one correctly destroy coins to ensure that they can never be used again in the future? the only way i've heard mentioned is to send them to the exodus address?

We will soon be moving to the marketing phase of beecoin. We need a community manager in place to take care of this.

silk words dear cryptohunter,always with silk.action more than your words i want it.action not coming now?when the action?always words but i see nothing of actions.yes i think so escrow members holding beecoin only the way.investor can be happy see it.not the developer,not community manager.release small amount each time yes it should be as this.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:43:06 PM

silk words dear cryptohunter,always with silk.action more than your words i want it.action not coming now?when the action?always words but i see nothing of actions.yes i think so escrow members holding beecoin only the way.investor can be happy see it.not the developer,not community manager.release small amount each time yes it should be as this.

Be a little more patient please Smiley the actions will come.

Keep voting on mintpal guys. Smiley

And i know someone out there can do the community manager position..... don't be shy Smiley

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:27:16 PM

I have sent a PM  tp soopy to ask we do these things as soon as possible. Be patient guys it will get done Smiley

We need to get on with this in a very short time frame.

1. Get all of the unswapped coins to addresses that are visable on the block explorer

2. Destroy 7 billion of them via a method that is beyond question. This need to be agreed by community before we do it.

3. Move the remaining coins minus your dev share to escrow level members that hold them in cold wallets with public addresses.

Only then can we move to 4.

4. Start deciding as a community how best to use the remaining coins.

Keep voting on mintpal, beecoin will go up from here very shortly once we start putting the un swapped coins into action.

on point 2 where i say agreement by community, i mean on the method by which the coins are destroyed. I will ask on the main section the best way to destroy them.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 07:09:07 PM

I m moving all the coins on both the wallets to a completely separate address , I can only send 99999999 coin per transaction and every 5 minutes , this can take a while but will be completed asap.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:51:40 PM

I m moving all the coins on both the wallets to a completely separate address , I can only send 99999999 coin per transaction and every 5 minutes , this can take a while but will be completed asap.

~SoopY~
GOOD WORK SOOPY, nice to have you back.

mbraz

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:11:48 PM

somebody please fill out this form
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:30:44 PM

somebody please fill out this form
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Done Smiley

MacStone

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:53:53 PM

There aren't alot of things in this life that piss me off, but i do think that you managed to do it.
And in a very short timeframe no less.......

You complain about the fact that the dev is taking a big paycheck for his effort (Which he deserves), and that he has already been paid in BTC, LTC, etc....
That his efforts have not been good enough (your point of view) and that he is not concentrating too much on this coin and more on other coins.

To this point, all you have done is moan that things are not going the way YOU want them to.
Then you moan some more and acuse someone or somebody that they are witholding something, may that be coins, information, etc, etc.......
Then you moan some more.............

I do find it EXTREMELY amusing that for somebody who has not helped in any given way , shape or form, finds himself in the right (GOD GIVEN probably) to criticize and DEMAND anything he wants.

Why Huh?
Just because you have a few MIL BEE's in your wallet ?
Does that give you the right to push everybody around ?

I will be going to fininsh my Bottle Whisky now and enjoy the rest of the evening....   LOL   Roll Eyes

P.S. : I dont remember seeing a donation from your ass on the list...........  Angry

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:27:16 AM

Yes he is a bit demanding isn't he, and he is not the only one but others rather PM about it rather than come to the thread.

Anyway, it is fine there is nothing to hide. Crypto is full of scams so people always suspect the very worst of everyone else.  There is no scam with beecoin, soopy has done the swaps and is now moving the unswapped coins to a wallet that people can view on the block explorer. This will be done in a few hours because as you know you can only send 99M at one time and there are 11.3 billion to send.

The next thing i wanted to say to the community is it seems that we may have made a bit of an error thinking we can destroy coins. This it seems may not be possible

Refer here to the thread where i am enquiring about how destroying coins is done. It seems that there is no trustless way to do this now. With NXT you can but this is not NXT.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658253.0

So there is no way to destroy these coins for good, you have to send them to an address that nobody has the private key for. This of course presents problems because you need to trust the person deleted the private key afterwards, and how could you ever know for sure.

The only solution now i guess is to have escrow level members hold the 10.6 billion beecoins (that is the amount after we pay soopy his 750M (roughly 2%)).

There are a list of the most trusted escrows on this board. We can either hand it all to one of them or else give 2 escrow level members 5.3 billion each to look after?

anon136 is currently one most people want.

Anyway the main thing is in a few hours soopy will have the new wallet with the public address up with all the unswapped coins. So people can see exactly where they are and nothing has happened to them.

Let's start planning the first things to use them on. We must make sure for every beecoin we use we are getting something back to the bee community. From social media posts to poker rooms, on exchanges, all kinds of services and marketing. We not waste these coins.

yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:01:34 AM

Yes he is a bit demanding isn't he, and he is not the only one but others rather PM about it rather than come to the thread.

Anyway, it is fine there is nothing to hide. Crypto is full of scams so people always suspect the very worst of everyone else.  There is no scam with beecoin, soopy has done the swaps and is now moving the unswapped coins to a wallet that people can view on the block explorer. This will be done in a few hours because as you know you can only send 99M at one time and there are 11.3 billion to send.

The next thing i wanted to say to the community is it seems that we may have made a bit of an error thinking we can destroy coins. This it seems may not be possible

Refer here to the thread where i am enquiring about how destroying coins is done. It seems that there is no trustless way to do this now. With NXT you can but this is not NXT.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658253.0

So there is no way to destroy these coins for good, you have to send them to an address that nobody has the private key for. This of course presents problems because you need to trust the person deleted the private key afterwards, and how could you ever know for sure.

The only solution now i guess is to have escrow level members hold the 10.6 billion beecoins (that is the amount after we pay soopy his 750M (roughly 2%)).

There are a list of the most trusted escrows on this board. We can either hand it all to one of them or else give 2 escrow level members 5.3 billion each to look after?

anon136 is currently one most people want.

Anyway the main thing is in a few hours soopy will have the new wallet with the public address up with all the unswapped coins. So people can see exactly where they are and nothing has happened to them.

Let's start planning the first things to use them on. We must make sure for every beecoin we use we are getting something back to the bee community. From social media posts to poker rooms, on exchanges, all kinds of services and marketing. We not waste these coins.

Coins destruction is possible.

Check the history of SaturnCoin, new devs found a way to destroy the premined coins from the old dev:
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/saturncoin-rebrands-to-sat2-coin-reduction-and-lots-more

Quote from that article:
"The next step was to find a way to either get the coins back, or at least make them unusable by blocking the wallets in question. Both options were researched extensively, and both options proved to be theoretically possible. While at first it seemed favorable to recover the premine coins (so they could be spend on bounties as originally intended), we decided that blocking them would be the better option. Because we don’t like premines – and considering that the original devs ran off with it, we felt like it was favorable to destroy it rather than to recover it.

So we began coding and testing. With the help of some input of our own team, as well as respected community members such as Bryce Weiner, Jordan Fish and Chris Franko (thank you guys!), we managed to produce code that allowed us to block specific wallet addresses: the ones that were holding the premine. After running extensive tests we determined that this worked well: with this code it became impossible for the premine wallets to send coins anywhere, rendering those coins useless. Success!"

Another simple way is to create a peace of software that creates random priv.key address pairs but never show the priv key, so you have an address but you don't know the priv key. Like bitaddress.org but with a blind priv key.

There are also other similar options but yes, in this last cases (send to unusable address) we will be trusting in the person doing the coins destruction. I do trust in Soopy for this job if this is the community decision.
Plus, that unusable address will be forever visible on the block explorer, so anyone can check the coins are still there throw the whole life of BeeCoinV2.

I comment this just to let people know that destroy or making certain coins unusable, is possible, so the option is available.

We should all be aware of available options before making the final decision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: