Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133345 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:38:08 AM

Yes he is a bit demanding isn't he, and he is not the only one but others rather PM about it rather than come to the thread.

Anyway, it is fine there is nothing to hide. Crypto is full of scams so people always suspect the very worst of everyone else.  There is no scam with beecoin, soopy has done the swaps and is now moving the unswapped coins to a wallet that people can view on the block explorer. This will be done in a few hours because as you know you can only send 99M at one time and there are 11.3 billion to send.

The next thing i wanted to say to the community is it seems that we may have made a bit of an error thinking we can destroy coins. This it seems may not be possible

Refer here to the thread where i am enquiring about how destroying coins is done. It seems that there is no trustless way to do this now. With NXT you can but this is not NXT.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658253.0

So there is no way to destroy these coins for good, you have to send them to an address that nobody has the private key for. This of course presents problems because you need to trust the person deleted the private key afterwards, and how could you ever know for sure.

The only solution now i guess is to have escrow level members hold the 10.6 billion beecoins (that is the amount after we pay soopy his 750M (roughly 2%)).

There are a list of the most trusted escrows on this board. We can either hand it all to one of them or else give 2 escrow level members 5.3 billion each to look after?

anon136 is currently one most people want.

Anyway the main thing is in a few hours soopy will have the new wallet with the public address up with all the unswapped coins. So people can see exactly where they are and nothing has happened to them.

Let's start planning the first things to use them on. We must make sure for every beecoin we use we are getting something back to the bee community. From social media posts to poker rooms, on exchanges, all kinds of services and marketing. We not waste these coins.

Coins destruction is possible.

Check the history of SaturnCoin, new devs found a way to destroy the premined coins from the old dev:
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/saturncoin-rebrands-to-sat2-coin-reduction-and-lots-more

Quote from that article:
"The next step was to find a way to either get the coins back, or at least make them unusable by blocking the wallets in question. Both options were researched extensively, and both options proved to be theoretically possible. While at first it seemed favorable to recover the premine coins (so they could be spend on bounties as originally intended), we decided that blocking them would be the better option. Because we don’t like premines – and considering that the original devs ran off with it, we felt like it was favorable to destroy it rather than to recover it.

So we began coding and testing. With the help of some input of our own team, as well as respected community members such as Bryce Weiner, Jordan Fish and Chris Franko (thank you guys!), we managed to produce code that allowed us to block specific wallet addresses: the ones that were holding the premine. After running extensive tests we determined that this worked well: with this code it became impossible for the premine wallets to send coins anywhere, rendering those coins useless. Success!"

Another simple way is to create a peace of software that creates random priv.key address pairs but never show the priv key, so you have an address but you don't know the priv key. Like bitaddress.org but with a blind priv key.

There are also other similar options but yes, in this last cases (send to unusable address) we will be trusting in the person doing the coins destruction. I do trust in Soopy for this job if this is the community decision.
Plus, that unusable address will be forever visible on the block explorer, so anyone can check the coins are still there throw the whole life of BeeCoinV2.

I comment this just to let people know that destroy or making certain coins unusable, is possible, so the option is available.

We should all be aware of available options before making the final decision.

This is very interesting news, fine, let's code in an unspendable wallet address  or 10 and put the coins inside them. Then make them public so people can see them on the block explorer and leave them there staking to secure the beecoin chain? this way it will be hard for a 51% attack against beecoin ever.These staking wallets that can't spend would secure and keep the chain running perfectly if we got the coin age correctly set up. I guess in the source code it is simple some instruction to not accept tx from these wallets. However i wonder if they can still be left staking?

I wonder if sat2 would let us borrow that code to lock down the unspendable wallets?

If soopy agrees this can work it would be great. It would make beecoin quite secure because 20%  of coins (7 Billion) constantly staking would mean it would be very hard to get enough coins to 51% attack us.

Anyway let's start with some projects now the public address with the 11.3 billion should be live soon.

shall we start some bounties up

1./ abe block explorer is needed to get on coinmarket cap for a start? that must be an priority right?

2. giveaway? this needed to be handled well ... not point giving people just to dump. Be good to use it to reach those outside of crypto.

still no community manager? Sad  should we advertise on the main board? offer 5% of all projects?

bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:31:49 PM

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your BEE2 for only 0.15% fees as Mintpal does right now!

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BEE2

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:21:20 PM

Just ran across this thread yesterday and noticed soopy was involved, that made it a no brainer for me.  Bought a few million to ride another soop train:-)
yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:29:52 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 09:16:30 PM by yacare

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your BEE2 for only 0.15% fees as Mintpal does right now!

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited

Thank you.
The URL looks better now. You can also add the full pair to the url (BEE2-BTC), and add links to each individual market from homepage without the need to be logged in, so people can easily watch all markets.

yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:30:59 PM

Just ran across this thread yesterday and noticed soopy was involved, that made it a no brainer for me.  Bought a few million to ride another soop train:-)

Welcome  Smiley

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:34:58 PM

Why on earth would people be dumping this coin for only 1 sat?!  Not complaining as I just scored a bunch at that price, but I feel like I just robbed somebody Cool
yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:07:27 PM

Why on earth would people be dumping this coin for only 1 sat?!  Not complaining as I just scored a bunch at that price, but I feel like I just robbed somebody Cool

Where did you bought?
Hope you reserved some funds because if it feels like robbing at 1 sat,  you should check the ltc market ...
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/BEE_LTC

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:15:25 PM

Where did you bought?
Hope you reserved some funds because if it feels like robbing at 1 sat,  you should check the ltc market ...

Hahaha, wow............I looked at that to and miss counted a zero so though the BTC was a better buy.  What a newbie lol:-)
yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:36:40 PM

Where did you bought?

Hahaha, wow............I looked at that to and miss counted a zero so though the BTC was a better buy.  What a newbie lol:-)

Now you should buy more, anything below 30 litoshi will greatly improve your average price Smiley

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:34:20 PM

Where did you bought?

Now you should buy more, anything below 30 litoshi will greatly improve your average price Smiley

Oh yeah, I'm on that.......nice learning lesson for me though:-)  I honestly had to lmao over this one cause I checked the 2 different markets before buying in BTC, those damn zeros.....too funny.......fricken rookies Shocked
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:33:31 AM

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited

Thank you.
The URL looks better now. You can also add the full pair to the url (BEE2-BTC), and add links to each individual market from homepage without the need to be logged in, so people can easily watch all markets.

Click on the blue button at the top of left dude Wink
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:01:41 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 04:16:11 PM by soopy452000

The most ungrateful community I've seen , there is this xlil piece of shit posting his crap everywhere and none I mean None of the BEECOIN community members are stepping up to him lol , this is the respect I get for putting my time and effort and for making the swaps go smoothly and doing everything necessary for the survival of the BEE.

This is the last time I'm telling Xlil asshole , you saw the screenshots and within a few hours you will see the swap coins on a nominated address and I have no plans to run away with BeeCoins because I FUCKING MADE THE COIN! YOU WOULD HAVE BETTER FOUND THAT OUT BY NOW! AND ALSO THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M TELLING YOU TO KEEP THINGS ON THE THREAD AND NOT POST ALL OVER THE PLACE , BE A MAN AND POST AND PROVE YOUR POINT CORRECTLY NOT BE A COWARD OR A KEYBOARD HERO OR A KID AND ACT LIKE ONE!

In the view of current turn out of events and false accusations and no support from the community towards the developer I hereby would like announce that I'm stepping down as the developer of BeeCoin effective immediately.

I have had enough pressure from worthless community members who have proved nothings and empty accusations and threats based on nothing.

You can do whatever you want with the remaining coins.

I will handover the BEECOIN swap wallets to a Nominated ESCROW OF THE COMMUNITY'S CHOICE or to a SENIOR MEMBER AT THE COMMUNITY.

If I wanted to fly off with the swap coins I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT BEFORE! SOMETHING FOR YOUR LOGIC.

I had so many things planned out for BEECOIN and what my responsibility was to get it back on it's feet and I have done that , which means I have fulfilled my responsibility but I was ready to go out of my way and promote BEECOIN and make it something unique and better than anything out there and I thought I would be respected and supported , I was wrong.

Warm Regards,
~SOOPY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:52:44 PM

The most ungrateful community I've seen , there is this xlil piece of shit posting his crap everywhere and none I mean None of the BEECOIN community members are stepping up to him lol , this is the respect I get for putting my time and effort and for making the swaps go smoothly and doing everything necessary for the survival of the BEE.

This is the last time I'm telling Xlil asshole , you saw the screenshots and within a few hours you will see the swap coins on a nominated address and I have no plans to run away with BeeCoins because I FUCKING MADE THE COIN! YOU WOULD HAVE BETTER FOUND THAT OUT BY NOW! AND ALSO THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M TELLING YOU TO KEEP THINGS ON THE THREAD AND NOT POST ALL OVER THE PLACE , BE A MAN AND POST AND PROVE YOUR POINT CORRECTLY NOT BE A COWARD OR A KEYBOARD HERO OR A KID AND ACT LIKE ONE!

In the view of current turn out of events and false accusations and no support from the community towards the developer I hereby would like announce that I'm stepping down as the developer of BeeCoin effective immediately.

I have had enough pressure from worthless community members who have proved nothings and empty accusations and threats based on nothing.

You can do whatever you want with the remaining coins.

I will handover the BEECOIN swap wallets to a Nominated ESCROW OF THE COMMUNITY'S CHOICE or to a SENIOR MEMBER AT THE COMMUNITY.

If I wanted to fly off with the swap coins I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT BEFORE! SOMETHING FOR YOUR LOGIC.

I had so many things planned out for BEECOIN and what my responsibility was to get it back on it's feet and I have done that , which means I have fulfilled my responsibility but I was ready to go out of my way and promote BEECOIN and make it something unique and better than anything out there and I thought I would be respected and supported , I was wrong.

Warm Regards,
~SOOPY~

PLEASE DO NOT STEP DOWN, THERE IS STILL HOPE, YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE TRYING TO GET TO MINTPAL.
ALL THAT VOTING WAS FOR NOTHING, WHY DO YOU WANT TO DESTROY 11bn COINS? PROMOTE BEECOIN BEY DISTRIBUTING BEE2 TO VARIOUS PROJECTS FROM THE MAIN WALLET.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS LIKE THIS, AT LEASST I HAVE SUPPORTED YOU. THESE MEMBERS DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I WILL TALK AGAIN LATER.

BeeCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:32:51 PM

Coins are being moved to the Public Address.

Public Address of Balance Coins: http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:10:28 PM

WTF and WOW........just my luck, I just joined this fricken party because I learned soopy was involved with and only because he was involved with it!  Who in the FUCK is not supporting this dude?!? 

I'll admit I did not read through this whole thread before investing into Bee so I have no clue who has not been supporting this dev or what is going on to prompt a post like this from him, but I can still say.......are u fucking stupid, have you seen what this guy has done before in resurrecting dead or dying coins?!

All I can do is hope by some miracle soopy changes his mind and stays with it, but I also cannot blame him if he was getting too much shit from the community.......the guy deserves a hell of a lot more than that kind of shit for the work he does FOR THIS COMMUNITY.

Fucking people around here......FUCK!
yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:57:12 PM

The most ungrateful community I've seen , there is this xlil piece of s......

Soopy,

If you didn't noticed this already, the whole community is behind you.

We all support you, and we are all very graceful with your work.
We all know you saved this coin.
We all trust you.

Regarding this single (1) individual, stop waisting your energies on him and just Ignore.
I don't even bother on reading his posts... you may want to try the same method Smiley

Are you going to leave because 1 source of nonsense noise?

We all support you, and we are all very graceful with your work.
We all know you saved this coin.
We all trust you.

We all want you to continue.
This is your coin.

yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:40:02 AM

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited

Thank you.

Click on the blue button at the top of left dude Wink

Nice Smiley
You can try making the blue button more intuitive...
And a link to each market on "Trading market Overview in the last 24h" wont hurt neither.

LongTDP

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:39:15 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 01:08:41 PM by LongTDP

Stay with us, Soopy. We need you and we trust you. Just ignore the ungrateful members.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:03:37 PM

I've been away for a day or two. What actually happened here? Let's all just post in public now. PM and skype is not the way to communicate if you want full transparency.

People have asked me, what i think, why i have not jumped down more heavily on critics and fudders. If i think the billions of coins are safe, etc etc. I say voice all concerns from now on directly on the thread for total transparency. No point hiding away asking things in private, ask on the thread. If you want fudders to shut up, then tell them why they should shut up.

Of course in my opinion soopy is not trying to keep beecoins. They have very little value right now. If you had 11.3 billion of them now you could not even sell them for more than 20LTC, that is all the buys there are for it.

However,i understand the frustration of the beecoin community. This coin started out very well and has a lot of promise. Some people i advised to buy beecoin are a few BTC in the red and others in a similar position want to see a fast recovery. It will not happen unless everyone starts helping out.

If you want beecoin back on the BTC market and on a decent exchange or 2 you need to do the following things and fast.

1. Stop the fighting between beecoin supporters. We need to work together. Talk in public on here not on PM and skype etc.

2. Stop saying soopy is scamming everywhere on the board. It gives him a bad rep and beecoin and bad rep.

3. Everyone needs to get more active in the beecoin community. Soopy agreed to fix the coin, not spend his life promoting it. That is the job of the community.

Let's get serious about beecoin or let it die

I have over 500M bees and tbh it is starting to look like an uphill struggle with all the fighting, and community that has no willingness to work together on anything.

Things Soopy should do if he decides to stay as dev.

1. Put the coins in a transparent public wallet that tallies with the ledger. This will stop this endless moaning from several different members that the coins are being hidden or whatever. This needs to be completed asap. I notice there are bee2 scam accusations building up and we need these threads stopped since these will be linked into google soon and can't be deleted. Even though there is no evidence for their claims it is still damaging for the future. Yes these people are not grateful shouting scam already, but of course there will be critics jlooking for things like this with any coin. The simple answer is give them no cause for this. How can the community defend against these demands, we can not because there is no valid reason not to do it. I checked the new public address, it has some coins there. It needs to have all of the coins there if you want critics to stop complaining. Simply take away their concerns and the issue vanishes.

2. State you wish to stay on as dev or not. Remain active as possible.

I hope soopy stays on for 4 reasons.

1. He has coding ability.
2. We have already paid soopy so why pay another dev all over again when the coin functions fine?
3. He seems like a nice guy and has helped other coins for nothing before. If he's a scammer why do that?
4. We need a community manager not a new dev

Things Soopy needs to do if he does NOT want to stay as dev.

1. Put the coins in a transparent public wallet that tallies with the ledger. This will stop this endless moaning from several different members that the coins are being hidden or whatever. This needs to be completed asap. I notice there are bee2 scam accusations building up and we need these threads stopped since these will be linked into google soon and can't be deleted. Even though there is no evidence for their claims it is still damaging for the future. Yes these people are not grateful shouting scam already, but of course there will be critics jlooking for things like this with any coin. The simple answer is give them no cause for this. How can the community defend against these demands, we can not because there is no valid reason not to do it. I checked the new public address, it has some coins there. It needs to have all of the coins there if you want critics to stop complaining. Simply take away their concerns and the issue vanishes.

2. We will need to find escrow level members to hold these coins for us. I have no issue with senior members holding the coins either, JOHN, YACARE etc. JOHN essentially funded the new coin himself, i gave 12 LTC but and some others did. But he put the vast bulk of BTC into it. So i have no issue with him holding the coins if soopy wants to wash all responsibility of the coin from his hands. Or if the community insists on escrow level. Then i would suggest anon136 or other very active and known escrow to retain the un swapped coins.

Things the community needs to do if they want beecoin to survive.

1. GET MORE ACTIVE. Post here daily with ideas and enter into discussion.

2. Let's start with some targets, giveaways, bounties for things we need.

3. We need to get on coin market cap. We are not even on there as yet. We need an abe block explorer created and that is it we are on coin market cap.

4. We need a giveaway for social media marketing and mintpal votes. We are nearly in the top 10 for mintpal now. We need a nice website.

5. Increase the community size and keep it active. Keep brainstorming new ideas inside and outside of the normal crypto channels.

6. Stop any fudders in their tracks. I have no idea why beecoin has any enemies since it was the fairest coin launch i have been on.

This thread moves at snails pace, the giveaway would help since it would bring more activity here.

Beecoin can be brought back, soopy has given us a good base to work from. The rest is up to us as a community. Do something or let it die. I really like beecoin but it needs everyone to pull together and work as a team.

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:49:13 PM

Things Soopy needs to do if he does NOT want to stay as dev.

2. We will need to find escrow level members to hold these coins for us. I have no issue with senior members holding the coins either, JOHN, YACARE etc. JOHN essentially funded the new coin himself, i gave 12 LTC but and some others did. But he put the vast bulk of BTC into it. So i have no issue with him holding the coins if soopy wants to wash all responsibility of the coin from his hands. Or if the community insists on escrow level. Then i would suggest anon136 or other very active and known escrow to retain the un swapped coins.

I have started to Move the coins to a transparent wallet and have done so also I'm now accessing the main wallet where the coins cannot be sent directly , I'm going to access it through my Main Frame , though having a bit of hardware issues , I look forward to deliver the coins to the wallet on the OP which you will see around 400 Million coins already within the next 24 - 48 hours , guaranteed.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: