Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133336 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:24:37 PM

So will POW ever end for BeeCoin?

BTW Keep voting in MP, link in my sig for the lazy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xlilbearx

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:05:25 PM

Will Beecoin get the same Navajo tech as Summercoin since I believe both are handled by Soopy?

only summer is now

Ah I see you are back now lol , suddenly you disappear and then come again start to talk shit about the Developer? First you said the developer cannot do anything and now you make a fuss about the coins , I'm not a machine dude are you just stupid or stoned?

Tell me how much you gave for the development of BeeCoin or Shut the fuck up! Smiley

You seriously have a fucking problem with me and BeeCoin and cannot just quit complaining one way or the other.

You always try to find something to complain about and make a shit deal out of yourself , why not for once grow up?

always i here but not post each time.not personal problem with you but beecoin need dedicated developer for future.i did not send donation for beecoin but other did and now you can get 700millions beecoin it is a lot,even 100M was more than 3btc from exchange when i buy it.most developer get 2% and very happy if they get so much,it is okay so you can have it you did work for bee2 so i can say have 700millions for payments but took so long before i believe was scam but now was not a scam good,but now want developer that spend all time for beecoin future.you not machine i know but too many projects not focus on beecoin.how long just to tell the amount swapped coin?how many? where is address ?, beecoin die if our developer spend time only with lot other coins.i say spend billions for a future of beecoin build new developers,or soopy must focus it simple solution not personal to you.beecoin have lots of coins so buy new developer working full time every day for beecoin.what is the problem you tell me shut fuck up.why so crazy you still can be paid so dont get very angry every time.why nobody can understand we need a developer working only for beecoins future,not create anon summercon first not tell on our thread title,crazy idea to have a developer like this for the future.stay developer and work only beecoin is best if you want to but you need to take one option and be quick we wait days only find out how many coins not swapped.it simple look how much coins in the premine wallet,that the answer what is it?don't tell me fuck up you must learn grow up more than i must do it.always you reply anger with not answers to our questions.

I don't know about your commitment towards BEE , but I've made mine clear with everything I've done for BEE for if not for me I do not think you have any shit to talk about and nothing to talk about BEE keep that in mind before you say another word! And it's high time you start thinking and using your mind before you complain once more , for it is people like you that bring BEE down and better start showing some respect to a developer when something you dearly so you say you hold is going good better start showing some respect for the man who made it possible without talking back shit to him , shows how and what kind of a person you are.

I 'm a very calm and quite person but the ungrateful people make me angry.

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

STILL NOT answer questions, where are billions unclaimed beecoins?how many billions beecoins?other followers are weak to ask these questions.why other coins have dedicated developer for even 1% of coins,beecoin gives 3% coins and btc ltc and developer work more on other coins?developing things only for other coins?this is questions is talking shit?no i think this questions seems real questions?without a developer dedicated only for beecoin then beecoin will never fly.nobody investing in coins with not dedicated developer.soopy become beecoin dedicated dev or return the billions of beecoins then can buy new dedicated developer work hard only on beecoin.this crazy situation only madness to continue this ways.if billions of coins missing for other comunity there would be crazy action.remain calm answer questions not avoid always answer the questions if you would be helpful.yes helped and will be reward, but dedicated to beecoin not 100 coins or remove and beecoin hired dedicated developer.not hard feeling but time for beecoins to rise up now not be slow for the future watching only other coin rise above bee.
bluejean

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:00:17 PM

Will Beecoin get the same Navajo tech as Summercoin since I believe both are handled by Soopy?

only summer is now

Ah I see you are back now lol , suddenly you disappear and then come again start to talk shit about the Developer? First you said the developer cannot do anything and now you make a fuss about the coins , I'm not a machine dude are you just stupid or stoned?

Tell me how much you gave for the development of BeeCoin or Shut the fuck up! Smiley

You seriously have a fucking problem with me and BeeCoin and cannot just quit complaining one way or the other.

You always try to find something to complain about and make a shit deal out of yourself , why not for once grow up?

always i here but not post each time.not personal problem with you but beecoin need dedicated developer for future.i did not send donation for beecoin but other did and now you can get 700millions beecoin it is a lot,even 100M was more than 3btc from exchange when i buy it.most developer get 2% and very happy if they get so much,it is okay so you can have it you did work for bee2 so i can say have 700millions for payments but took so long before i believe was scam but now was not a scam good,but now want developer that spend all time for beecoin future.you not machine i know but too many projects not focus on beecoin.how long just to tell the amount swapped coin?how many? where is address ?, beecoin die if our developer spend time only with lot other coins.i say spend billions for a future of beecoin build new developers,or soopy must focus it simple solution not personal to you.beecoin have lots of coins so buy new developer working full time every day for beecoin.what is the problem you tell me shut fuck up.why so crazy you still can be paid so dont get very angry every time.why nobody can understand we need a developer working only for beecoins future,not create anon summercon first not tell on our thread title,crazy idea to have a developer like this for the future.stay developer and work only beecoin is best if you want to but you need to take one option and be quick we wait days only find out how many coins not swapped.it simple look how much coins in the premine wallet,that the answer what is it?don't tell me fuck up you must learn grow up more than i must do it.always you reply anger with not answers to our questions.

I don't know about your commitment towards BEE , but I've made mine clear with everything I've done for BEE for if not for me I do not think you have any shit to talk about and nothing to talk about BEE keep that in mind before you say another word! And it's high time you start thinking and using your mind before you complain once more , for it is people like you that bring BEE down and better start showing some respect to a developer when something you dearly so you say you hold is going good better start showing some respect for the man who made it possible without talking back shit to him , shows how and what kind of a person you are.

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

STILL NOT answer questions, where are billions unclaimed beecoins?how many billions beecoins?other followers are weak to ask these questions.why other coins have dedicated developer for even 1% of coins,beecoin gives 3% coins and btc ltc and developer work more on other coins?developing things only for other coins?this is questions is talking shit?no i think this questions seems real questions?without a developer dedicated only for beecoin then beecoin will never fly.nobody investing in coins with not dedicated developer.soopy become beecoin dedicated dev or return the billions of beecoins then can buy new dedicated developer work hard only on beecoin.this crazy situation only madness to continue this ways.if billions of coins missing for other comunity there would be crazy action.remain calm answer questions not avoid always answer the questions if you would be helpful.yes helped and will be reward, but dedicated to beecoin not 100 coins or remove and beecoin hired dedicated developer.not hard feeling but time for beecoins to rise up now not be slow for the future watching only other coin rise above bee.

Really man...why don't you try and be a little more positive...Soopy needs your support...not negative remarks and outright exaggerations (Soopy is not working on 100's of coins...just 2 or 3 and mostly SUM2 and BEE2)...and he's quite capable of handling these tasks....so just chill out.

Soopy has worked real hard to get Bee back on track and it's future is looking better than it has in a long time....can't get much lower than 5-6 litoshi's...so it's definitely onward and upward once we start promoting the coin. We have a solid community here and our real need is to have one full time or a couple part time community spokespeople or managers. I would gladly volunteer myself if I didn't already work 50-60 hours a week on my regular job....I just don't have the time to do it properly. If I was full time miner, I would give it a shot.

Maybe this is something you could do...if you have time. It may give you a different perspective if you put some time into promoting Beecoin...and give Soopy a break....he's the reason that Beecoin is still breathing  Smiley

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:01:22 PM

only summer is now

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

Please show a little respect and give soopy a little more time. He will answer and you will be satisfied. He said he will post the public address today, just wait. You can not demand he only works on this project.

Just keep voting just 1 hour left until midnight GMT. Also don't forget to vote on mintpal Smiley

xlilbearx

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:17:57 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 11:31:36 PM by xlilbearx

only summer is now

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

Really man...why don't you try and be a little more positive...Soopy needs your support...not negative remarks and outright exaggerations (Soopy is not working on 100's of coins...just 2 or 3 and mostly SUM2 and BEE2)...and he's quite capable of handling these tasks....so just chill out.

Soopy has worked real hard to get Bee back on track and it's future is looking better than it has in a long time....can't get much lower than 5-6 litoshi's...so it's definitely onward and upward once we start promoting the coin. We have a solid community here and our real need is to have one full time or a couple part time community spokespeople or managers. I would gladly volunteer myself if I didn't already work 50-60 hours a week on my regular job....I just don't have the time to do it properly. If I was full time miner, I would give it a shot.

Maybe this is something you could do...if you have time. It may give you a different perspective if you put some time into promoting Beecoin...and give Soopy a break....he's the reason that Beecoin is still breathing  Smiley

not about soppy this about beecoin.do you want dev that release features for other coin but not for beecoin?this not sensible answer.beecoin can never rise under this condition.why he focus on rising sum2 first and not beecoin?not say he scam but where the coins?why not telling us and how many? he premine the billions so he know how many left over right now,some reason not posting the address even 10 days after end of swapping?crazy.billions of beecoins missing nobody know how many,where are they?beecoin neglect while work sum2?no this not good.either focus beecoin or remove and use coins for dedicated development.this has happen long enough.everyone too weak or crazy to say the sensible actions we need.soopy cloned new coin and swapped.thanks it was good to help but taken weeks so now reward and thanks.however beecoin need dedicated developer and beecoin have a lot of funds to buy it now.do not miss chance now or beecoin die.most beecoin supporters keep telling soopy great devloper?perhaps if can focus yes.but take a look for other coins that have dedicated developer.i think notice a very big difference.if other coin developers say sorry to own coin i make anon for other coin first and active on other thread own coin sorry having to wait and just be idle.this is not funny actions because if we are giving 700M and btc ltc we deserve more focus.anyone say not is crazy and want beecoin to die.if not answer tomorrow i alert for the entire board 25% or greater beecoins missing away from community.10days missing so many coins is enough.every day yes will tell but never does.11billions missing or greater nobody concern.sound very bad.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:37:38 PM

only summer is now

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

Maybe this is something you could do...if you have time. It may give you a different perspective if you put some time into promoting Beecoin...and give Soopy a break....he's the reason that Beecoin is still breathing  Smiley

not about soppy this about beecoin.do you want dev that release features for other coin but not for beecoin?this not sensible answer.beecoin can never rise under this condition.why he focus on rising sum2 first and not beecoin?not say he scam but where the coins?why not telling us and how many? he premine the billions so he know how many left over right now,some reason not posting the address even 10 days after end of swapping?crazy.billions of beecoins missing nobody know how many,where are they?beecoin neglect while work sum2?no this not good.either focus beecoin or remove and use coins for dedicated development.this has happen long enough.everyone too weak or crazy to say the sensible actions we need.soopy cloned new coin and swapped.thanks it was good to help but taken weeks so now reward and thanks.however beecoin need dedicated developer and beecoin have a lot of funds to buy it now.do not miss chance now or beecoin die.most beecoin supporters keep telling soopy great devloper?perhaps if can focus yes.but take a look for other coins that have dedicated developer.i think notice a very big difference.if other coin developers say sorry to own coin i make anon for other coin first and active on other thread own coin sorry having to wait and just be idle.this is not funny actions because if we are giving 700M and btc ltc we deserve more focus.anyone say not is crazy and want beecoin to die.if not answer tomorrow i alert for the entire board 25% or greater beecoins missing away from community.10days missing so many coins is enough.every day yes will tell but never does.11billions missing or greater nobody concern.sound very bad.

SOOPY HAS ONLY ONE PAIR OF HANDS. PLEASE BE PATIENT.

bluejean

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:42:05 PM

Soopy is releasing the same ANON tech for Bee2 that will be on SUM2...it's just going on SUM2 first...so just be patient. Here's his post about it from page 37 of this thread. And there are no Beecoins missing...there are several billion Bee2 that haven't been claimed from swapping. Soopy will provide a full accounting of what the remaining amount of Bee2 is. Your threats don't mean anything. Lots of folks here know Soopy and that he's an honest and hard working dev.

Why don't you just sell your Bee2 on Allcoin and be done with it...that way you don't have to worry about what happens to Beecoin.

beecoin getting anon features added? 

some new method soopy knows for adding this kind of thing? 

rumour or true?

when is this coming if at all?

what is the method ?  is it like drk xc or mro ... or something new?

Navajo Anonymous Technology! Yup BEE will get it too , it's mine so BEE Happy! Smiley

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:43:05 PM

only summer is now

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

not about soppy this about beecoin.do you want dev that release features for other coin but not for beecoin?this not sensible answer.beecoin can never rise under this condition.why he focus on rising sum2 first and not beecoin?not say he scam but where the coins?why not telling us and how many? he premine the billions so he know how many left over right now,some reason not posting the address even 10 days after end of swapping?crazy.billions of beecoins missing nobody know how many,where are they?beecoin neglect while work sum2?no this not good.either focus beecoin or remove and use coins for dedicated development.this has happen long enough.everyone too weak or crazy to say the sensible actions we need.soopy cloned new coin and swapped.thanks it was good to help but taken weeks so now reward and thanks.however beecoin need dedicated developer and beecoin have a lot of funds to buy it now.do not miss chance now or beecoin die.most beecoin supporters keep telling soopy great devloper?perhaps if can focus yes.but take a look for other coins that have dedicated developer.i think notice a very big difference.if other coin developers say sorry to own coin i make anon for other coin first and active on other thread own coin sorry having to wait and just be idle.this is not funny actions because if we are giving 700M and btc ltc we deserve more focus.anyone say not is crazy and want beecoin to die.if not answer tomorrow i alert for the entire board 25% or greater beecoins missing away from community.10 days missing so many coins is enough.every day yes will tell but never does.11billions missing or greater nobody concern.sound very bad.

Be patient the full ledger is there, the public wallet will be up in a couple of hours time. You can review it all at that point. If you wanted to then i guess you could total up all of the values from the ledgers that are available now Smiley

xlilbearx

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:59:28 PM

Soopy is releasing the same ANON tech for Bee2 that will be on SUM2...it's just going on SUM2 first...so just be patient. Here's his post about it from page 37 of this thread. And there are no Beecoins missing...there are several billion Bee2 that haven't been claimed from swapping. Soopy will provide a full accounting of what the remaining amount of Bee2 is. Your threats don't mean anything. Lots of folks here know Soopy and that he's an honest and hard working dev.

Why don't you just sell your Bee2 on Allcoin and be done with it...that way you don't have to worry about what happens to Beecoin.

rumour or true?

Navajo Anonymous Technology! Yup BEE will get it too , it's mine so BEE Happy! Smiley

if you want shared developer that release things for other coins first more than dedicated developer working only for beecoin then i hope you sell your coin quickly and vacating beecoin first.your mind is damaged with serious error for such thoughts.my threats is not threat it is concern for 25 percent total beecoins missing or more greater.who say 11billions?could be far greater.this ten day now with not answers.something very crazy happens here.never a coin have this amount of coins missing for ten days with not answer.i look on the publications but nobody can read it output is not clear.many people wondering the same because i know about it,they contact me.i await more hour then raising concern wider circles for investigate.wait enough now.
MarryUncle

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:03:05 AM

beecoin,,,take a look should have a good price

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T2QmmNiv1Z8J118zYieALtELY3VQ64gLeo
bluejean

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:04:10 AM

I'll take Soopy over any dev out there...even if we have to share him. I know he will not abandon us..... Cool
xlilbearx

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:24:36 AM

I'll take Soopy over any dev out there...even if we have to share him. I know he will not abandon us..... Cool

he  abandon now,why taking on sum2 after beecoin and put more efforts there, he already had so many look in his signature, you will see lot of coins there.beecoin need a real developer dedicate all effort to beecoin.shared developer?who can invest in coin like that?your understanding of these things is weak.ten days not even time to look how many beecoin is there to tell us and address.you are soppy or crazy there can be only one answer.soopy never answer a question,he avoid and either calling names or just ignore the questions.beecoin is not broken but beecoin is dead now without new developer who put all efforts to revive bee.no good shared developer,get serious efforts now or deleting your bee.if ltc got 25% missing for 10day no answers from developer i think the community asking more questions.soopy already also having block tax on every block and 700m and btc and ltc and still not focus on beecoin and more focus on sum2.if you like it then you are wrong.he need focus beecoin or leave then new developer come and take over put all efforts and wake up bees to new life.big chance here but will miss it soon.11billions can give a lot of developers a lot of reasons to join beecoin if soopy want to join sum2 now more.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:36:56 AM

rumour or true?

if you want shared developer that release things for other coins first more than dedicated developer working only for beecoin then i hope you sell your coin quickly and vacating beecoin first.your mind is damaged with serious error for such thoughts.my threats is not threat it is concern for 25 percent total beecoins missing or more greater.who say 11billions?could be far greater.this ten day now with not answers.something very crazy happens here.never a coin have this amount of coins missing for ten days with not answer.i look on the publications but nobody can read it output is not clear.many people wondering the same because i know about it,they contact me.i await more hour then raising concern wider circles for investigate.wait enough now.
ARE YOU A SECRET AGENT SENT TO RUIN BEECOIN? YOUR PLANS HAVE ALREADY FAILED!

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:39:35 AM

he  abandon now,why taking on sum2 after beecoin and put more efforts there, he already had so many look in his signature, you will see lot of coins there.beecoin need a real developer dedicate all effort to beecoin.shared developer?who can invest in coin like that?your understanding of these things is weak.ten days not even time to look how many beecoin is there to tell us and address.you are soppy or crazy there can be only one answer.soopy never answer a question,he avoid and either calling names or just ignore the questions.beecoin is not broken but beecoin is dead now without new developer who put all efforts to revive bee.no good shared developer,get serious efforts now or deleting your bee.if ltc got 25% missing for 10day no answers from developer i think the community asking more questions.soopy already also having block tax on every block and 700m and btc and ltc and still not focus on beecoin and more focus on sum2.if you like it then you are wrong.he need focus beecoin or leave then new developer come and take over put all efforts and wake up bees to new life.big chance here but will miss it soon.11billions can give a lot of developers a lot of reasons to join beecoin if soopy want to join sum2 now more.
WHAT SOOPY DOES WITH HIS SPARE TIME IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. HE IS AN ACTIVE DEV, WITH OTHER PROJECTS TO ATTEND TO, APART FROM BEECOIN. PLEASE BE PATIENT.

xlilbearx

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:51:31 AM

WHAT SOOPY DOES WITH HIS SPARE TIME IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. HE IS AN ACTIVE DEV, WITH OTHER PROJECTS TO ATTEND TO, APART FROM BEECOIN. PLEASE BE PATIENT.

this exactly what i meaning,these other projects soopy have are the problem.real coins investors can take serious manner don't have other projects to attend to.this will be exactly what causing beecoin to die.need dedicated developer not having lot of other projects to attend to.i notice you also moved to sum2 now so i not take your advises thank you greedy.but you are correct soopy is time all eaten by other projects.time new developer without other coin projects to take time away from beecoin.thank you for agreement on this point.
bluejean

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:52:31 AM

Yes...I know Soopy has many coins in his signature...that's because he's a valued developer in the crypto world. How many other devs do you know that have worked on as many coins as he has? In my opinion, this has just given him much more knowledge and experience....making him a better dev.

Why do you want another dev? We have the most experienced one working on Bee2 now.

What if we got another dev and paid them a bunch of BEE2 to develop full time....and then they left with their money? This has happened a lot lately....devs are leaving the coins they created after they pump and dump...leaving their community high and dry.....no thanks...I'll stick with Soopy. He has integrity and is honest. I absolutely trust him to do the right thing  Smiley
xlilbearx

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:39:14 AM

Yes...I know Soopy has many coins in his signature...that's because he's a valued developer in the crypto world. How many other devs do you know that have worked on as many coins as he has? In my opinion, this has just given him much more knowledge and experience....making him a better dev.

Why do you want another dev? We have the most experienced one working on Bee2 now.

What if we got another dev and paid them a bunch of BEE2 to develop full time....and then they left with their money? This has happened a lot lately....devs are leaving the coins they created after they pump and dump...leaving their community high and dry.....no thanks...I'll stick with Soopy. He has integrity and is honest. I absolutely trust him to do the right thing  Smiley

not doubt skill,doubt he have  time to take beecoin to fly.never we pay other developers before working.results then pay,coins holded by escrows only until time to pay some bees.soopy stay but beecoin die without time spend on it daily and focusing on it fully.everything slow slowly with beecoin,but sum2 transform in days and new features.understand now soopy has joined sum2 and become awake.his choose it nothing bad but beecoin need to make  own direction now.soopy activity with beecoin is almost zero.watch other threads with dedicated developer you will have a amazed at the activity and effort daily each putting in.you want beecoin fly,need efforts daily.we have coins buy this efforts but must use it now.where is the coins even i see no answers in ten days time,this very strange, ten days of time not doing anything just sit wait wait more again.you enjoy to love soopy that nice idea from you, but you can still be the same liking him after we have a dedicated developer in ten days we take doing nothing new developer create so many ideas and things happens in that ten days.nothing happens with soopy except wait for him to do other projects on other coins.bluejean see how this things really works.we can pay soopy more than any developers get and he leave happy free to make more and more projects with new coins every day .we get a developer interested only in beecoins future. this need to happen or soopy stop other coin projects and focus on beecoin and answer question not avoid and run away for days or weeks like past time it happened.he will not because he left already for sum2  his new focus,beecoin is his old project that truth you must understand bluejean because thing is real now.sorry for telling you like this way it bad for me to be the one i hope you can understand about it.but do not concern beecoin can get a new developer, he be here a lot more with beecoin and do a lot more things helping beecoin and soon you will enjoy to like them better each day even more when beecoin is not a dead zombie coin with not interest from anyone because nothing happens.can you realise even bee1 had a better price than bee2 this entire months wasted for no reason.crazy. reason because nobody invest in a coin that not have dedicated developer working for the coin successful future.beecoin have no developer,soopy only helped fix beecoin and make it better.not interested in building beecoin to top ten coin in world.soopy did what he said now time to reward soopy, but need developer interested in taking beecoin top ten coin in future. soopy need to explain this to you all because he know he will not focus on beecoin, he wanted to fix yes, not to build daily beecoin for many years.i believe now he nice but not dedicated devloper for beecoin.wake up everyone before it late.i checking again later see if soopy tell us how many coins left and where they are, if not it duty to ask for help wider community because billions coins missing so long is not usual or safe.
bluejean

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:00:52 AM

not doubt skill,doubt he have  time to take beecoin to fly.never we pay other developers before working.results then pay,coins holded by escrows only until time to pay some bees.soopy stay but beecoin die without time spend on it daily and focusing on it fully.everything slow slowly with beecoin,but sum2 transform in days and new features.understand now soopy has joined sum2 and become awake.his choose it nothing bad but beecoin need to make  own direction now.soopy activity with beecoin is almost zero.watch other threads with dedicated developer you will have a amazed at the activity and effort daily each putting in.you want beecoin fly,need efforts daily.we have coins buy this efforts but must use it now.where is the coins even i see no answers in ten days time,this very strange, ten days of time not doing anything just sit wait wait more again.you enjoy to love soopy that nice idea from you, but you can still be the same liking him after we have a dedicated developer in ten days we take doing nothing new developer create so many ideas and things happens in that ten days.nothing happens with soopy except wait for him to do other projects on other coins.bluejean see how this things really works.we can pay soopy more than any developers get and he leave happy free to make more and more projects with new coins every day .we get a developer interested only in beecoins future. this need to happen or soopy stop other coin projects and focus on beecoin and answer question not avoid and run away for days or weeks like past time it happened.he will not because he left already for sum2  his new focus,beecoin is his old project that truth you must understand bluejean because thing is real now.sorry for telling you like this way it bad for me to be the one i hope you can understand about it.but do not concern beecoin can get a new developer, he be here a lot more with beecoin and do a lot more things helping beecoin and soon you will enjoy to like them better each day even more when beecoin is not a dead zombie coin with not interest from anyone because nothing happens.can you realise even bee1 had a better price than bee2 this entire months wasted for no reason.crazy. reason because nobody invest in a coin that not have dedicated developer working for the coin successful future.beecoin have no developer,soopy only helped fix beecoin and make it better.not interested in building beecoin to top ten coin in world.soopy did what he said now time to reward soopy, but need developer interested in taking beecoin top ten coin in future. soopy need to explain this to you all because he know he will not focus on beecoin, he wanted to fix yes, not to build daily beecoin for many years.i believe now he nice but not dedicated devloper for beecoin.wake up everyone before it late.i checking again later see if soopy tell us how many coins left and where they are, if not it duty to ask for help wider community because billions coins missing so long is not usual or safe.

Soopy is only part time dev for SUM2...not full time only on SUM2....and it is starting to look pretty good.

You are worried for nothing my friend. Soopy will soon turn his attention more to Beecoin and you will be able to relax. Once Beecoin's price starts to rise, you will look back on all this and shake your head. Trust me...it will happen.

Summercoin has a community manager to help Soopy out in speaking to the community. That is what Beecoin needs the most right now. I think you will be singing a different tune in a month or two and it will be a happy tune.

Cheers...and try not to worry about this so much...in the end it's just a crypto coin.....nothing more....

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:16:27 AM

So it looks like option B was the most popular with the community. The exact amounts i guess we won't know until soopy posts the unswapped totals for us in a few hours.

Let's just have a vote on here now

A - keep all of it for projects and future developements - all held in public wallets that anyone can view.

B - Keep 3.5-4.5 billion and destroy the other 7+ billion?

c - Destroy it all.

PM other people on the bee thread, this one and old one so we can hurry up and decide and move on to the next stage in a couple of days.

I guess we need to keep some millions for those late swappers that mined their coins fairly before the 7th june??

Just reply A B or C and we count them up after a couple of days time.

Let's focus on getting a community manager or two in place. I would have though someone would have stepped up to do this by now since it will be a paid position. Is there really nobody out there that has the time to take this on?

Also here is a list of things we should set up bounties for.

1. abe explorer
2. getting on coin market cap
3. exchange listing bittrex or poloniex
4. android wallet
5. tip bots for facebook, twitter reddit

If anyone can think of more projects we should set up bounties for then post them on the thread.

mbraz

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:36:13 PM

I don't think that we need android wallet at this moment. There is nowhere to spend bees except allcoin. In my opinion, first of all we need new website and some games, gambles etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: