Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 02:28:08 AM

There's definitely something wrong, my payments went from 0.02something to 0.015 yesterday and 0.012 today. I have logged a call.

Okay Guys i have the same Problem as u aswell. I heard about lowering the Fees per gh/s from CryptoMiningblog.

Also my Payouts are horrible at the Moment, but this is because of the cheap BTC Price at the Moment.
I would like to have a better overview over the Mining and the finded Blocks that my Hashrates are trying to solve.

That would be great to get more transparance at genesis Mining from= how much u earned, and how much u pay for electricity

regards
lama-hunter

Unfortunately at the moment as we have posted before, if you look up in our past posts here, it is not possible at the moment to display that kind of information. We are working on that.

It is pretty easy to work out your electricity costs though. Just take your maintenance fee as it is in USD and multiply it by the amount of GH/s you have.

For example if you have 1TH/s then as your maintenance fee might be for example 0.0015 USD per GH/s per day, just multiply 0.0015 x 1000 = 1.5 or 1.50 USD. Then you can work out on various sites what 1.50 USD in bitcoin is, it will not be 100 percent accurate as BTC price varies a little on different exchanges but it will give you a good idea of how much BTC has to be removed from your payout each day for the maintenance fee.

For those with new contracts from the last few days the maintenance fee will be 0.0012 USD per GH/s per day so that will be 1.20 USD per 1TH/s that is removed from the daily payout.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:30:32 AM

Yep says on site 610 gh/s should be getting ~ $1.22 per day. a got a massive .25 cents.. epic fail genesis
Icon

Hi Icon.

Which site are you referring to, do you have a link. PM me please.

Genesis Mining

I know the guy that runs BDD stock uses that site too thought i would add it here so others could see what they could be making  <.. before fees/pps (i am guessing) payouts.

https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator

Its been around for years and used for a reference

Icon

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:41:37 AM

Payout 15.9 230 sat./gh/s

16.9 135

17.9 100

Well, it isn´t like I´ll go hungry and destitute or anything although I was unlucky enough to blow .23 BTC on 20 gh/s of sha and 4 mh/s of scrypt (the latter soon became about worthless) a year ago or so. Some companies you only do business with once.

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 03:51:18 AM

Antminer S7 daily maintenance fee will be half of Genesis Mining or $0.00058/GHS/day. Cost per GH/s will be roughly equal. If you want to pre-order Antminer S7 to hash right now the cost will be $0.40/GHS but you will have to buy hash equal to a full miner or 4860 GHS. Still the best deal around and publicly traded about Oct 10. I see no way Genesis Mining will be able to compete with Hashnest with the significantly lower maintenance fees of S7. And unlike Genesis Mining you can sell your hashing power any time you like.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:01:19 AM

Antminer S7 daily maintenance fee will be half of Genesis Mining or $0.00058/GHS/day. Cost per GH/s will be roughly equal. If you want to pre-order Antminer S7 to hash right now the cost will be $0.40/GHS but you will have to buy hash equal to a full miner or 4860 GHS. Still the best deal around and publicly traded about Oct 10. I see no way Genesis Mining will be able to compete with Hashnest with the significantly lower maintenance fees of S7. And unlike Genesis Mining you can sell your hashing power any time you like.

Was looking into Genesis mining but now like you said above Hashnest comparing to others is miles better in fees and a lot of other areas too., The only thing I do not see with Hashnest you cant buy under 1TH or am looking in the wrong place. Am all for grabbing cloud hash and testing the water but got so fed up of fees with a lot of companys. Maybe hashnest can change that.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:07:55 AM

Was looking into Genesis mining but now like you said above Hashnest comparing to others is miles better in fees and a lot of other areas too., The only thing I do not see with Hashnest you cant buy under 1TH or am looking in the wrong place. Am all for grabbing cloud hash and testing the water but got so fed up of fees with a lot of companys. Maybe hashnest can change that.

Yes you can buy any amount at Hashnest and sell any amount. You do need to log to the website first. However, with all these new chips around and last the diff going up 10% last month, I think cloud mining for home users is past tense. I personally have gonne out from it completely.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:52:01 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 09:42:19 AM by julian071

I'd really like an explanation why my payouts dropped 40% in two days while the BTC-price remained equal (in fact it rose a little).

(edit: 40% not 60%).

=P
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:55:45 AM

Yes you can buy any amount at Hashnest and sell any amount. You do need to log to the website first. However, with all these new chips around and last the diff going up 10% last month, I think cloud mining for home users is past tense. I personally have gonne out from it completely.

Only way I seen any amount was told using the app. However not got iphone to use their app. If diff going up in spikes like that still can be in with a chance if the prices are ok and you can at least increase stock to out weigh the difficulty increases.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Roquene

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:00:26 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 12:22:24 PM by Roquene

Wow, payouts took really a heavy hit.

Is that how you manage to give your new customers 60% more payout?
Lower the payout of the old customers? i hope not.

Date
Sat. per GH/s
philoox

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:48:09 PM

I make the same observation.
BTC is stable around $ 230, but the payments suddenly drop out of proportion to the decline, more than 50%!
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:57:29 PM

No answer yet on the ticket I submitted.

This simply can't be right. I hope this gets resolved.

=P
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 05:29:29 PM

You have to create an account at Bitmain and then go to the Hashnest user panel. S7 hash will not be traded on the internal market until about Oct 10 at that time you can buy small amounts. Right now you have to buy hash equal to a full S7 and it will not be deployed until Oct 10.

crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:12:21 PM

You have to create an account at Bitmain and then go to the Hashnest user panel. S7 hash will not be traded on the internal market until about Oct 10 at that time you can buy small amounts. Right now you have to buy hash equal to a full S7 and it will not be deployed until Oct 10.

ahh that would explain things more clear to me as to why can not buy yet. I do have an account with them just wasn't aware of the other stuff so need to wail till 10th October in order to but as want. Am assuming that the other s5 and so on are available to buy at any amount as been out for a while or the feature of trading amounts not yet available on an till 10th?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 06:42:28 PM

ahh that would explain things more clear to me as to why can not buy yet. I do have an account with them just wasn't aware of the other stuff so need to wail till 10th October in order to but as want. Am assuming that the other s5 and so on are available to buy at any amount as been out for a while or the feature of trading amounts not yet available on an till 10th?

Yes you can still buy S5 hash on the Hashnest market but I would not. Price has been in a steady downtrend. Wait for S7 to start trading.

Soylent_Green

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:36:34 PM

Looks like the new lower fees also don't work correct.
Had 0.075 TH and bought 0.35 TH on Thursday (September 17th)

But the current Payout is only 174 Sat. per GH/s

So i still have the high fees (and the rewards are generally even further down).

Can not say that I am very happy.

fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 07:45:45 PM

For me todays's payout represent a drop of almost 75% compared to a few days ago, while price went slightly up & difficulty only a notch up during the same time, so there is clearly something not clear. :/

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:25:29 AM

Has anyone received payout for mining day 18.9? Nothing here and it´s the twentieth where I am.

The 17th was 100 sat. per gh/s like I posted above.

tokingtoking

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:31:40 AM

weird, payout has dropped to a very low.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:30:45 AM

Yeah this new infrastructure rocks!
tokingtoking

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:55:18 AM

Yeah this new infrastructure rocks!

Wondering what reason from GMs PR regarding this.
Hope not the exchange rate (again), really.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: