Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 04:16:23 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 381337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Icon

Activity: 753

Seems I deinvested all my btc :(

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:19:48 PM

got an hashnest wallet or anything? What i have done to keep down on the emails/etc is point my address to my pac4 contract to help it payout faster Smiley and let bitman handle all the cents of BTC i am getting daily Smiley

Icon
FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AleScamHole

Activity: 350

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:26:34 PM

What i have done to keep down on the emails/etc is point my address to my pac4 contract to help it payout faster Smiley

Icon

i truely don't understand what the shit you are talking about....
"point my address to my pac4 contract to help it payout faster"

you have no idea how the pacmic works do u.....

wow haha another idiot hero , man this forums garbage now....
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:06:16 PM

awesome got an email from spoondolies today that their kaput. CAN'T COMPETE ANYMORE.

i wonder if it's because they partnered with genesis and genesis screwed most of us = no return custys?

i hope genesis is next now Grin

they made good machines too, it's a shame they partnered with genesis and shot themselves in the foot

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
  ███████           ▀▀███████
 ████████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███████
█████████   ████████   ████████
█████████   ████████   █████████
█████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████
█████████           ▄▄██████████
█████████   ▀▀▀▀████████████████
█████████        ████████████████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀███████████████
 ███████        ██████████████
  ███████   █████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
.PerksCoin.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY.
✔ Secure ✔ Transparent ✔ Fully Autonomous ✔ Self-Regulating ✔ Peer to Peer, B2B, B2C ✔ Decentralized Platform

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:26:52 AM

awesome got an email from spoondolies today that their kaput. CAN'T COMPETE ANYMORE.

i wonder if it's because they partnered with genesis and genesis screwed most of us = no return custys?

i hope genesis is next now Grin

they made good machines too, it's a shame they partnered with genesis and shot themselves in the foot

Personally I think it was more to do with this (link below) than Genesis Mining.

The merger of BTCS probably did them no favours plus the fact that Bitmain and Bitfury have been developing very good miners and so perhaps Spondoolies
got behind on the tech race. Nobody will want to buy your miners in huge amounts if they are not efficient enough, compared to the competition.

http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/spondoolies-tech-receives-key-approval-merger-btcs/

Most of the Spondoolies customers on other threads seem to agree about BTCS and also the Chinese Manufacturers.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:49:02 PM

Just noticed today that GM have dropped ETH prices, so at least they are trying to keep ahead of their other competitors in regards to selling ETH hashpower.

Also posted a video too I see which is visible on their pricing page.

Pricing seems to be about 37 USD per MH/s which is a drop from 44 USD per MH/s

Ian

Genesis-Mining

Activity: 429

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 03:31:11 PM

We are proud to announce our new Enigma video and price drops for all Ethereum Mining Contracts!

Ethereum is the first ‘world computer’. It is a decentralized network that can be used by anyone and is capable of running applications with no possibility of downtime, censorship or fraud.

It’s native currency, Ether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies next to Bitcoin. Just a few months ago, the price was $1, then it shot up to $13 and today it has settled at just under $10. This rapid growth excited investors who were eager not to miss out on another hyper-growth investment opportunity.

Starting today, the price will be $37 per MH/s, reduced from the current rate of $44 per MH/s. Discussing this price change, Genesis Mining co-founder and CEO Marco Streng stated, “Every day, we are working to reduce operational costs to mine on behalf of our 200,000 customers and every time we have the opportunity to provide greater ROI potential and value to our customers, we are honored”.

Following the price reduction announcement, we also releasing footage of our Ether cloud mining farm, Enigma, which is the largest Ether cloud mining farm in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLVELIXjs0

Our CTO, Stefan Schindler stated “The reason we are able to continue reducing the price for our customers is due to heavy optimization of the Enigma farm and economy of scale. We are proud of bringing Ether Mining mass deployments to a next dimension with Enigma.”

More info on our Blog

Thanks for your support!

CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:57:58 PM

We are proud to announce our new Enigma video and price drops for all Ethereum Mining Contracts!

Ethereum is the first ‘world computer’. It is a decentralized network that can be used by anyone and is capable of running applications with no possibility of downtime, censorship or fraud.

It’s native currency, Ether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies next to Bitcoin. Just a few months ago, the price was $1, then it shot up to $13 and today it has settled at just under $10. This rapid growth excited investors who were eager not to miss out on another hyper-growth investment opportunity.

Starting today, the price will be $37 per MH/s, reduced from the current rate of $44 per MH/s. Discussing this price change, Genesis Mining co-founder and CEO Marco Streng stated, “Every day, we are working to reduce operational costs to mine on behalf of our 200,000 customers and every time we have the opportunity to provide greater ROI potential and value to our customers, we are honored”.

Following the price reduction announcement, we also releasing footage of our Ether cloud mining farm, Enigma, which is the largest Ether cloud mining farm in the world.

Our CTO, Stefan Schindler stated “The reason we are able to continue reducing the price for our customers is due to heavy optimization of the Enigma farm and economy of scale. We are proud of bringing Ether Mining mass deployments to a next dimension with Enigma.”

More info on our Blog

Thanks for your support!

so what happens to "the largest eth farm in the world" when eth goes casper in 6 months or less?
you mentioned nothing of what will happen then, as usual

NEVER AGAIN SORRY

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
.PerksCoin.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
✔ Secure ✔ Transparent ✔ Fully Autonomous ✔ Self-Regulating ✔ Peer to Peer, B2B, B2C ✔ Decentralized Platform

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:52:26 PM

More info on our Blog

Thanks for your support!

so what happens to "the largest eth farm in the world" when eth goes casper in 6 months or less?
you mentioned nothing of what will happen then, as usual

NEVER AGAIN SORRY

Genesis Mining answered it here and its in the contract.

Please guys, read the terms before purchasing, they are pretty important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsVXErWc71s&feature=youtu.be&t=6m45s

CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:02:33 PM

[/quote]

Genesis Mining answered it here and its in the contract.

Please guys, read the terms before purchasing, they are pretty important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsVXErWc71s&feature=youtu.be&t=6m45s
[/quote]

oooo ok , so they will use the GPU's to switch to dash after?
wow thank you genesis i always wanted to use GPU'S  TO MINE AN ASCII ALGO!
what a joke
shit midas mine doge or btc for us with them!

(in case you didn't notice i know the fucking terms i was just leading them or one of their shiils into that response)
ty;)
so genesis will use gpus to mine for us an algo that has ASCII machines?  sounds profitable

first search on google.  "ascii x11 miner"
http://www.dualminer.com/iBeLink-DM384M-Dash-and-X11-Miner_p_36.html

and their legit, sold out first batch months ago.
so what a joke "world's largest hashpower provider" using gpus for ascii algo imo

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
.PerksCoin.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:49:44 PM

you have to understand why i  have Genesis as a personal grudge. (and i think i'm not the only one)
and it's plain and simple, i am a dis-satisfied customer
i understand how it all went down, i was there.  
but i also understood how most other companies offered their customers during this crazy difficulty time a way "out or up"
through various upgrade options, trade-ins, w.e each company thought was cool to do
now , was it very nice how Genesis, the world's most "public friendly, noob friendly" mining company offered us NO WAY OUT OR UP?
no , it was not.  
do they have to be nice? NOPE

but neither do i.

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
.PerksCoin.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 406

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:02:29 AM

Genesis-mining still does not let the users sell their GHs?

AleScamHole

Activity: 350

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:07:55 AM

nah, they always say some crap about legalities ;p such bs much crap  . they think we don't understand that without dealing with conversion to FIAT from said GHS there are no "legalities"  hence bmt, oxbtc, etc do it.
any excuse, over and over to screw us
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 406

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:19:19 AM

nah, they always say some crap about legalities ;p such bs much crap  . they think we don't understand that without dealing with conversion to FIAT from said GHS there are no "legalities"  hence bmt, oxbtc, etc do it.
any excuse, over and over to screw us

Their mistake, with the time that will make Hashnest the only viable option.

netpeak

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:22:44 PM

The amount of dust (8000 satoshis each day) I am getting from GM is undesirable and clogging up my wallet. The outgoing transaction fees are so high that it eats up any incoming funds from GM

Should I change my receiving wallet address to a blockchain.info wallet address to beat the dusting fees?

Yep, that's what I did. Lowest fee I am able to set is 4000 sat when sending around $1 worth of dust.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 1022

born once atheist

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:33:16 PM

So I just finally fixed my Genesis account so I can log in and check things out.
(Support was actually very good for that. No surprise there, another potential sucker customer.)
Interested to see how one of the  few cloud mining joints still standing that hasnt yet
been exposed as a complete scam sham is doing .Myself I will never invest a satoshi in cloud mining.
Just buy the damn coin and save yourself monitering the dust payback of your loss investment everyday,
Unless of course you like that sort of thing. Cloud roi is a pipe dream for most, the proverbial carrot on a stick if you will.
How interesting that this thread is not linked anywhere on the official Genesis homepage.
(well I couldnt find one anyway so if there is one, you gotta look for it which kinda defeats the purpose)
Its actually the first thing I check out when researching anything crypto related.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:24:31 AM

Guy`s on Andy`s request i made a small video whit the mining income from one of my accounts.
You can check it out if you want to see my mining settings i believe are the best settings on this moment, or just to see hashes vs income.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doRAF2c-Rrk

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
birdcat90

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:11:48 AM

my lifetime bitcoin contract never get payment from 2 or 3 months ago..

is that contract suspended?

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 02:20:32 PM

One of my contracts was dead. It's about 9 months old.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
megalox

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:51:40 AM

is this contract still profitable or can even hit ROI??

i just want to buy some hashes but too afraid to lose my bitcoin
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:32:11 AM

is this contract still profitable or can even hit ROI??

i just want to buy some hashes but too afraid to lose my bitcoin

I suggest to buy Ethereum Hashes, that one rocks!

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.