Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
koenmtb1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:15:08 PM

Hi guys, I plan on heavily invest my bitcoin in this company (genesis mining). However I need to know the payout rate for 1 TH/S (1000gh/s). I know payout fluctuate depending on how btc is doing and the difficulty mining it. As of today 2/4/15 with the btc value at like 230 and difficulty at (idk) can anyone tell me the payout for 1 Th? Thanks.

You will earn about 0,006 a day which means your ROI will take about a year depending on the difficulty and the price of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stcgold

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:18:42 PM

I got 14 dollar in the last 4 days @ Genesis Mining  Smiley

How big is your hashpower mate ?
TXTCLA55

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:46:01 PM

Hi guys, I plan on heavily invest my bitcoin in this company (genesis mining). However I need to know the payout rate for 1 TH/S (1000gh/s). I know payout fluctuate depending on how btc is doing and the difficulty mining it. As of today 2/4/15 with the btc value at like 230 and difficulty at (idk) can anyone tell me the payout for 1 Th? Thanks.

1TH would take a long time to ROI if it ever would. I'd suggest doing what I do, buy low increments and when they pay off buy more. This way you wont earn as much right off the bat, but by the same token you're not going to burn money going in big. Mining is a gamble, play it safe.
Vyazhan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:02:44 PM

1TH would take a long time to ROI if it ever would. I'd suggest doing what I do, buy low increments and when they pay off buy more. This way you wont earn as much right off the bat, but by the same token you're not going to burn money going in big. Mining is a gamble, play it safe.

You should keep in mind that the price per GH/s changes once you hit the 1TH/s mark. Anything below 1TH/s will even take longer to ROI. The price from 1TH/s to 5TH/s is the same!

All the best,
Vya

Boxyapple

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:29:21 PM

Thanks for the reply guys. If you haven't notice I'm very VERY new to bitcoin so it took me a while to figure out what ROI means. But I think I got it now. 1.3 US dollar per Tera hash isn't bad and seems very appealing to me. I'll highly consider going to cloud mining with this company. Thanks again for helping a newbie out, have a great day!
koenmtb1

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:46:56 PM

You should keep in mind that the price per GH/s changes once you hit the 1TH/s mark. Anything below 1TH/s will even take longer to ROI. The price from 1TH/s to 5TH/s is the same!

All the best,
Vya

Kept that in mind just looked at what the current rates are and calculated it, it should take a bit under a year for this to earn back but the thing is that the difficulty changes so does the price of bitcoin you should have to look at this as you are earning bitcoin, not dollars or any other fiat currency. You are then selling the bitcoin on a market to someone that has a lot to invest again and he invests the money to buy the bitcoin from you. That's what I found out when I was learning about bitcoin...
Vyazhan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:19:22 PM

To be honest, I wouldn't peg Bitcoins you earn to any intrinsically fake-paper Smiley

If you are in this for quick investments and quick returns, you should be investing in other bonds or stock options but not into cloud mining contracts imho.
If I was to invest, I personally would always choose some future currency or commodity like Bitcoin or Gold/Silver.

In the end, people who believe in the currency go about their business like they always have, when buddies tell you that Bitcoin will rise, you want to invest in it now for the future and see any investment, either directly into mining shares, equipment or coins directly, as a valuable, cryptographically secure asset for the future, unlike other promises made by someone else than the Blockchain!

I am certain a lot of the people who complain in this thread wouldn't be complaining right now if Bitcoin would rise to 1200$ again or Litecoin to 20$. Then suddenly, Cloud mining would become the new best thing, until all those start to dump the crap out of the coins again and we have the same scenario as now. It's always easy to blame problems on others or the way they operate but if you are so certain about the Bitcoin price stabilizing here - then you shouldn't really be investing in anything related to Bitcoin anyways because you just doomed the coin to be the slave of the Dollar forever more. If you check out YouTube, look up Andreas Antropolous and Future of Bitcoin. I think what he says is very much accurate and something that holds a lot of value that short-term investors just fail to realize, but since we live in a free system on the Internet, scamming and fudding will always be a part of an unmoderated community of people, so you just got to believe in what you think has value and dump the rest, which is why some coins currently are very low in the market cap but carry an extremely high value to the system, and will eventually rise out of the $-dump hell they are under Smiley

TL;DR: Pegging Bitcoins to $ has brought us to the current mining situation. Looking ahead of time and pegging it to it's natural environment would be a decision a believer will inevitably need to make to bring the entire crypto-space forward and upward!

My 2 satoshis...
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:11:09 PM

According to your calculator, 1 th makes me 2.76 per day O _ O thats incredible
Edit: Oh I forgot about maintenance fee.

You are sadly confused at 1 th/s that's 1000 gh/s or 1.0 th/s you'll make daily ( and this is before any fees are debited out)

per Day   0.01218492 BTC       $2.65
per Week   0.08529441 BTC          $18.53
per Month   0.37087839 BTC          $80.57

I know when you are looking at the genesis page and buying it shows in .1th that's 10 gh/s takes 1000 gh/s to make 1 th/s

O and atm time of this post 1 th/s will cost $469.00 or 2.176 btc.

So it might not take you till  60 to ROI after all Smiley

Icon

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:56:40 PM

Price may around this level all of 2015 and only the block halving in 2016 will cause it to increase  Roll Eyes

Looking at the network hashpower, it looks like all the 1watt and 1.2watt mining equipment (some may be farms) is still functional, even when it is not switched on for mining  Shocked

Whenever, the BTC prices goes above $220 these farms and equipment are switched on - mine some BTC and immediately convert it into Fiat Currency, which causes the price to head back downwards below $219.

Therefore, their is still 362PTHs network hashpower, but it is only switched off when BTC is a below certain price benchmarks.

Around 362PTHs around $245 plus
Around 310 PTHs around $220 plus
Around 250 PTHs around $200 plus

Consequently, network difficulty will have to be held around 41500000000 right up to the block halving in mid 2016  Shocked

Obviously, when the block reward is halved mid 2016, the 1watt and 1.2watt mining equipment will need BTC price of $400 before being switched on, so price will definitely climb alot  Grin Wink
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:33:33 AM

I dont think networks are saving any money by turning machines off when btc price is low, while others continue to mine and make coin.  In the mean time while they are waiting for btc price to rise diff is increasing.

I expect diff to be 80-100 billion by next year.

Why do you think block halving will increase btc price?

It will only decrease rewards for miners.

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:42:14 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 02:06:55 AM by thevictimofuktyranny

I dont think networks are saving any money by turning machines off when btc price is low, while others continue to mine and make coin.  In the mean time while they are waiting for btc price to rise diff is increasing.

That is the official position of CEX.IO cloudmining, mining is suspended until BTC price makes it profitable Shocked

Zeus mining, whose cloudmining customers have lost their hashpower under the "10 day rule" almost certainly still has it's farms, but they are simply switched off.

They can switch it on when BTC price is high enough for them to make some dollars once electricity cost are subtracted.

I guess, many miners at home have done the same thing with their old ASICs Roll Eyes

You see, 100PTHs worth old BTC hashpower can be switched on and off according to the $ price of BTC  Tongue

Halving of quantity (block reward) available to be sold to new investors equates to bidding up of what remains available for sale Shocked  Grin Roll Eyes

Simple Supply and Demand macro economics Wink
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:35:29 AM

There are cheaper cloud mining options compared to GM. More importantly, there are options where you can not only get cheaper hash but also you can SELL you hash at a specific time period which decreases your ROI significantly.

For example, I can reach 70% of ROI, then sell the rest of my hash and be in profit. All this depends on a lot of variables but I m just pointing it out so you can have an idea how important it is.

GM, if I were you, introducing some form of internal market for selling hash would be my top priority. All this under assumption you are not afraid everyone who currently owns your hash would immediately try to dump it and leave. In this case, you have more important problems.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:43:56 AM

Still getting BTC0.00022221 for my 40Ghs per day
not bad
better than other cloud with 0 profit Smiley
BankToTheFuture

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 09:16:37 AM

There are cheaper cloud mining options compared to GM. More importantly, there are options where you can not only get cheaper hash but also you can SELL you hash at a specific time period which decreases your ROI significantly.

For example, I can reach 70% of ROI, then sell the rest of my hash and be in profit. All this depends on a lot of variables but I m just pointing it out so you can have an idea how important it is.

GM, if I were you, introducing some form of internal market for selling hash would be my top priority. All this under assumption you are not afraid everyone who currently owns your hash would immediately try to dump it and leave. In this case, you have more important problems.

Another thing to consider though is that GM do have a track record of being there no matter what so far in an environment where others are closing. Even if there is a more competitive offering, so far my experience is that GM is less risky (as a firm to deal with rather than the product), as they have demonstrated that they will adjust and try and keep the client happy as challenging market conditions persist. Other have ran at the first sign of trouble.

That counts for something to us. 
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:43:34 PM

Good point, BankToTheFuture.

=P
samsonn25

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:51:26 PM

I dont think networks are saving any money by turning machines off when btc price is low, while others continue to mine and make coin.  In the mean time while they are waiting for btc price to rise diff is increasing.

That is the official position of CEX.IO cloudmining, mining is suspended until BTC price makes it profitable Shocked

Zeus mining, whose cloudmining customers have lost their hashpower under the "10 day rule" almost certainly still has it's farms, but they are simply switched off.

They can switch it on when BTC price is high enough for them to make some dollars once electricity cost are subtracted.

I guess, many miners at home have done the same thing with their old ASICs Roll Eyes

You see, 100PTHs worth old BTC hashpower can be switched on and off according to the $ price of BTC  Tongue

Halving of quantity (block reward) available to be sold to new investors equates to bidding up of what remains available for sale Shocked  Grin Roll Eyes

All that cloud mining switching on and off is a scam.

They make a profit by renting hash rate and also add some to make extra from electricity and maintenance, its all priced in.  Basically they wont pay customers if btc price stays low, what a load of crap because they claim it is unprofitable, while the chances of difficulty raising is 97% at every jump dating back the last 2 years.  If btc price stays the same and electricity rates stay the same but diff increases, they are basically stealing customers deposits and using as an excuse for not paying out.
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:52:47 PM

All that cloud mining switching on and off is a scam.

They make a profit by renting hash rate and also add some to make extra from electricity and maintenance, its all priced in.  Basically they wont pay customers if btc price stays low, what a load of crap because they claim it is unprofitable, while the chances of difficulty raising is 97% at every jump dating back the last 2 years.  If btc price stays the same and electricity rates stay the same but diff increases, they are basically stealing customers deposits and using as an excuse for not paying out.

Hmm,

This is a business arrangement Shocked

Mining is risky, a lot of cash investments up front Shocked

I have $1,100 GPU mining equipment, which has been mining over the winter at loss Shocked

Profits from the good years should offsets lack of profits from consolidation years Tongue

Accusing businesses of scamming is wrong and unfair Tongue

There is a 10 day rule, once cloudmining is finished, the original manufacturer or cloudmining firm can extract any remaining bits and pieces of profitability from the equipment -- only pettiness would begrudge them that Roll Eyes

Why would difficulty increase this year, you are not forecasting, but simply using the last 3 years to state an opinion. This is unlikely to be true because it is subjective speculation over difficulty assuming the past is an accurate guide to the future Shocked  Cheesy

In a consolidation year for mining, difficulty will go up and down in relation to the percentage of days that BTC price causes older mining equipment to be switched on or off Wink

Unlike previous years, people are still likely to make a ROI on Cloudmining, even if the initial ROI period is spread over 11 months Tongue

At the end of this year network difficulty is unlikely to be above 47500000000, therefore cloudming bought today will still be profitable right up the block halving in mid 2016 Tongue Roll Eyes Grin
samsonn25

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 04:38:18 AM

Well when Asics came out in Jan 2013 the diff was 3 million, then Jan 2014 was 1.2 billion, last month 40 billion.

You are dreaming if you think the diff will be anything under 47 billion by end of this year.  If btc price doesnt go up, alot of people are fup

If you have a better way to forecast than through past events you are welcome, but the curve seems to be going up.

They invented cloud mining because they cannot make any profit selling hardware that becomes obsolete within 90 days,
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:26:19 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 01:27:31 PM by thevictimofuktyranny

Well when Asics came out in Jan 2013 the diff was 3 million, then Jan 2014 was 1.2 billion, last month 40 billion.

You are dreaming if you think the diff will be anything under 47 billion by end of this year.  If btc price doesnt go up, alot of people are fup

If you have a better way to forecast than through past events you are welcome, but the curve seems to be going up.

They invented cloud mining because they cannot make any profit selling hardware that becomes obsolete within 90 days,

Do the maths dude Grin

Doubling the current difficult would require the additional usage of 26,9565 Bitman S5 ($413 plus PSU plus extras $600) units or their equivalent alternatives.

This would require $161,739,130 this year up front, plus not a single old unit must be decommissioned, however at 44 billion difficulty most of the old 1.2 watt units had to shut off Grin

Therefore, if difficulty doubled, most 1 watt units would have to be shut down and therefore another $161 million would be needed to replace them as well; net $322 million up front costs Shocked

Current Bitcoin price $225 makes this level of new investment impossible, because the profits per Bitcoin are insufficient to fund such investments.

Annual production of BTC this year value at current prices (3600 times $225 times 365 days) $295,650,000.

Most Bitcoins are never available to buy, under 30% reach the open Fiat Currency exchanges, which will be under $88,695,000 to fund hardware, labor and electricity costs. Nowhere, near close enough to fund the doubling of network hashpower.

QED. Difficulty will not double this year, but stay under 50 billion difficulty range  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:07:40 AM

QED. Difficulty will not double this year, but stay under 50 billion difficulty range  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

I agree. I don't think difficulty will rise a lot anymore..
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: