Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 03:07:43 PM

We are happy to announce that we support the famous Bitcoin App SaruTobi and pay out mined bitcoins in their pot every day for gamers to earn more coins! Smiley

Feel free to check out their newest announcement here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2wab4x/sarutobi_official_announcement/

very great news, allthough im not really a fan of that, but atleast there is some progress going still rather than just some website for cloudmining purposes  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wintermute

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:07:11 PM

I stick to Genesis Mining, they help me whit my questions, and if a problem occurred Marco fixed it him self.
Do not forget Genesis Mining is whit CEX.io and cloudhashing the oldest cloudminer.
Cex.io already stoped mining, and cloudhashing.. Cheesy Cheesy who wants to talk about cloudhashing lol they suck..

So... in my opinion Genesis Mining is the only cloud-hasher we can trust.

Megamine has been around for a long time too. They too are very transparent and have very good customer support. I have an all-in contract there which is very nice; no worrying about maintenance fees at all =)

Quote:

"The new PAYG hosted contracts are available [...] with a daily hosting fee of $0.579/GH/Year (which equates to a charge of $0.00158630136/GH/Day [...]). The hosting fee is charged in BTC based on the market mid price of the day. All PAYG contracts run for a maximum of three years, but are terminated earlier if the earnings from the contract are not able to fund the hosting fees."

http://www.megamine.com/latestnews.php

Furthermore, there is a 5%(!) charge on the gross income. According to my calculation this results in about $0.0018-0.0019 per GH/s and day, which is more expensive than Genesis Mining.

SFMiner

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:23:16 PM

I recently reviewed Genesis Mining on my new cloud mining directory, which is going to slowly ramp up over the next few months.  I reviewed 6 sites, including Genesis. 

But this is just based on my experience, so I'm looking for more user reviews. Obviously everyone in this thread has their own opinions on Genesis Mining and their competitors, so why not put your vote in?   

Obviously I gave PB Mining the worst review, as they are a verified ponzi, and at the moment I have ranked Genesis Mining at #1.  My ratings are based on trust, price, maintenance fee, dashboard, payment reliability, and signup bonus/referral.  Obviously I don't want the signup/referral bonus to sway the results too much, so it's a scale of 5 to 10 (except for verified ponzi schemes).

I'm looking for feedback, so let me know; if I was too harsh or lenient in any reviews, I'm open to feedback.  And obviously you have the option of writing your own review as well.

I'm planning to review more companies in the coming weeks and months, so suggestions/requests are welcome.

Good work, Genesis Mining! 

Nice review, would be good if you could also mention the fact that as well as Bitcoin, customers can also mine UNO, Darkcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, BitcoinDark as well and can allocate hashpower to each coin.
That is one of the things that makes Genesis Mining stand out as they are not just allowing you to mine Bitcoin, but other coins as well.

Thanks for your suggestion.  I considered reviewing sites based on every type of cryptocurrency mining contract they offer, but the issue I ran into is the price and maintenance fee categories.  Since they are often not directly correlated with BTC mining contract pricing and maintenance fees.  By reviewing these separately (maybe a separate area on my site), I'll give each company's alt coin mining operation a fair review.

What is your feeling about reviewing altcoin mining contracts separately? 

The common denominator amongst the cloud mining companies I've reviewed so far is that they offer cloud mining contracts for Bitcoin.  A few of the companies I reviewed also allow you to mine altcoins (ZeusHash, and arguably GAWMiners) but I chose to focus on Bitcoin mining contracts initially. 

Great suggestion, I will start working on an altcoin review section shortly.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:37:53 PM

I stick to Genesis Mining, they help me whit my questions, and if a problem occurred Marco fixed it him self.
Do not forget Genesis Mining is whit CEX.io and cloudhashing the oldest cloudminer.
Cex.io already stoped mining, and cloudhashing.. Cheesy Cheesy who wants to talk about cloudhashing lol they suck..

So... in my opinion Genesis Mining is the only cloud-hasher we can trust.

Megamine has been around for a long time too. They too are very transparent and have very good customer support. I have an all-in contract there which is very nice; no worrying about maintenance fees at all =)

Quote:

"The new PAYG hosted contracts are available [...] with a daily hosting fee of $0.579/GH/Year (which equates to a charge of $0.00158630136/GH/Day [...]). The hosting fee is charged in BTC based on the market mid price of the day. All PAYG contracts run for a maximum of three years, but are terminated earlier if the earnings from the contract are not able to fund the hosting fees."

http://www.megamine.com/latestnews.php

Furthermore, there is a 5%(!) charge on the gross income. According to my calculation this results in about $0.0018-0.0019 per GH/s and day, which is more expensive than Genesis Mining.

So its about .15 per day for electricity and maintenance per kw/gh 
SFMiner

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:39:41 PM

I recently reviewed Genesis Mining on my new cloud mining directory, which is going to slowly ramp up over the next few months.  I reviewed 6 sites, including Genesis.  

But this is just based on my experience, so I'm looking for more user reviews. Obviously everyone in this thread has their own opinions on Genesis Mining and their competitors, so why not put your vote in?  

Obviously I gave PB Mining the worst review, as they are a verified ponzi, and at the moment I have ranked Genesis Mining at #1.  My ratings are based on trust, price, maintenance fee, dashboard, payment reliability, and signup bonus/referral.  Obviously I don't want the signup/referral bonus to sway the results too much, so it's a scale of 5 to 10 (except for verified ponzi schemes).

I'm looking for feedback, so let me know; if I was too harsh or lenient in any reviews, I'm open to feedback.  And obviously you have the option of writing your own review as well.

I'm planning to review more companies in the coming weeks and months, so suggestions/requests are welcome.

Nice but cloudminr.io s a very fishy website, 99% a ponzi. No photos, no address, no names, nothing. Pls do not make more people send them money cause of your ref fee.

I agree, cloudminr.io is very possibly a ponzi scheme, which is exactly why I reviewed them and gave them a very low trust score (3 out of 10).  I definitely mentioned the risk of a ponzi scheme, as well as references to PBMining.  In contrast, I gave Genesis Mining a trust score of 10/10 on account of their transparency and documented partnerships with hardware manufacturers.

However, this is only one (albeit critical) factor people should take into account when making a cloud mining decision.  IF (and I know it's a big "if") they are legitimate, then you can ROI with cloudminr.io faster than with many other cloud mining companies.  And although they do offer a referral bonus, I have chosen not to include any referral links on my site.

Anyway, I would definitely urge you to post a guest review on my site, to help people understand the risk of investing in cloudminr.io.

Thank you for the feedback!
birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:15:20 PM

I hope this tragic moment ended so fast..

never got payout since january and my scrypt contract turn into sha256...

for now its look like investing on scrypt not so good

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
koenmtb1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:37:29 AM

I recently reviewed Genesis Mining on my new cloud mining directory, which is going to slowly ramp up over the next few months.  I reviewed 6 sites, including Genesis. 

Obviously I gave PB Mining the worst review, as they are a verified ponzi, and at the moment I have ranked Genesis Mining at #1.  My ratings are based on trust, price, maintenance fee, dashboard, payment reliability, and signup bonus/referral.  Obviously I don't want the signup/referral bonus to sway the results too much, so it's a scale of 5 to 10 (except for verified ponzi schemes).

I'm looking for feedback, so let me know; if I was too harsh or lenient in any reviews, I'm open to feedback.  And obviously you have the option of writing your own review as well.

Nice but cloudminr.io s a very fishy website, 99% a ponzi. No photos, no address, no names, nothing. Pls do not make more people send them money cause of your ref fee.

Just love it how you say 99%  Wink
Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 10:36:55 AM

Hello Miners,

We had a minor issue with the cryptocurrency payment system during this night. Now everything is solved again and we are back on track!

Your Genesis Mining Team

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 11:24:11 AM

Just love it how you say 99%  Wink

well one cant guarantee a 100% without a solid proof, so yeah a 99% is more likely explained the fishy things of cloudminr.io

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:22:22 AM

Could someone tell me what the current ROI for Genesis contracts are? Thanks

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:09:43 AM

Between 300-500 days, depending of diff/price There are cheaper options available but Genesis has been providing stable and uninterrupted payouts in the past.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:03:48 AM

GAW Miners and GM comparison Day 158 video is now up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WueXoH3tjts

Not really a comparison anymore though, as GAW Miners has stopped cloud mining and GM terminated my Scrypt contract.
Please watch the video if you can and then give me your thoughts about some of the questions I ask. Would love feedback.

Ian

samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:08:27 AM

Between 300-500 days, depending of diff/price There are cheaper options available but Genesis has been providing stable and uninterrupted payouts in the past.

This is how they make money.  After  you pay up front for the length of the contract.  And when diff reaches  a certain  point where their costs are unprofitable (they add maintenance  costs and a few cents on top of their costs  for electricity) (maybe in 90-120) days they cancel  the contract  and its over.  Whereas if you bought a physical  machine  (there is equipment capital resale value) you can always sell it to someone  who  has less  electricity  and  maintenance  costs/overhead.
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:26:42 PM

Thanks but that is a long time to wait to break even in the current environment with price declining and difficulty increasing.

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:37:47 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 01:29:07 PM by Zeta0S

It was big news for Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general when last summer Dell announced that they are going to start accepting Bitcoin payments in the U.S. and another good news just came from the company. Today Coinbase, the payment processor that Dell uses for Bitcoin payments, announced that they are working with Dell to expand Bitcoin as a payment option for Dell’s customers in the United Kingdom and Canada. Although it is still very limited in terms of international markets that will be supported, the fact that Dell is willing to expand the support for crypto payments is a positive sign that it is apparently working for them generating extra profit for the company. And if large companies such as Dell find Bitcoin payments useful (profitable), then this is really positive recognition of the BTC.
Link: http://cryptomining-blog.com/4324-dell-to-expand-bitcoin-acceptance-to-uk-and-canada/

Goood news  Smiley

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
cloh76

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:53:24 PM

This is how they make money.  After  you pay up front for the length of the contract.  And when diff reaches  a certain  point where their costs are unprofitable (they add maintenance  costs and a few cents on top of their costs  for electricity) (maybe in 90-120) days they cancel  the contract  and its over.  Whereas if you bought a physical  machine  (there is equipment capital resale value) you can always sell it to someone  who  has less  electricity  and  maintenance  costs/overhead.

That's the risk you take when you choose cloud mining.  Usually it's the choice for those who do not have the luxury to purchase the equipment due to high cost of electricity and the inability to host their own equipment.  It's a gamble, but some people do not have an alternative.

I personally hold a mixture of cloud mining contracts on top of my physical equipment.

You can also go with Hashnest since you have the option of getting the actual equipment if they were to stop cloud mining.

[ BTC Donations: 13RNJdT72WEd1FsT3CwdJ6jy9NAa7Hsb54 ]
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:59:26 PM

Have you guys introduced the option to sell our contracts? I have not earned anything for the past few weeks and find no use in keeping this contract which is a measly 1 MH/s. I heard rumors that there would be a market on the site soon, so just wondering if the market is available. I cannot login to my account atm, but if there is a market, i will find the login details so i can login and sell my contract.

Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:05:53 PM

Have you guys introduced the option to sell our contracts? I have not earned anything for the past few weeks and find no use in keeping this contract which is a measly 1 MH/s. I heard rumors that there would be a market on the site soon, so just wondering if the market is available. I cannot login to my account atm, but if there is a market, i will find the login details so i can login and sell my contract.

Unfortunately it's not available at the moment. But I agree it would be great to be able to sell it. I support your request.
birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:14:44 PM

i got my payment for every 3 days now

had small hash here around 0.003Thash that converted from 3 Mhash scrypt

GM go recovery

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
Serlite

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:41:00 PM

i got my payment for every 3 days now

had small hash here around 0.003Thash that converted from 3 Mhash scrypt

GM go recovery

Me too! At 8-9 Doge a day, ROI is only in...

...*sigh*...

Oh well. Better than nothing! But only just. =P

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: