Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nathan101

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:40:12 AM

Dear all,

we are proud to announce our new affiliate program!

We already handed out personalized promo codes to chosen users.
If you like to have a personalized code, contact us via PM and tell us where you want to spread the word!
Right now, each participant is chosen individually by us.

The personalized promo codes grants you 3% of the hashpower of the order made by the customer you won! Additionally, the new customer has 3% off his order with using the code!
Additionaly, you are able to increase your percentage over time!

The more users you win, the higher your percentage gain will be!

Is it available for everyone who will contact  via PM?

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel007

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:44:43 AM

I am happy with Genesis-mining so far payments have matched up with all the coin/mining calculator
I currently use them to supplement my long term Doge investment.
But I wish the auto BTC had current rates/profitability listed I would buy more hash power if I knew what BTC I could expect to receive.
 Grin
I would also mention the EASE of the entire process is great for ANYONE. Simple design is PERFECT!!!!!
Thanks a lot of sharing your experience with Genesis-mining. How much profit are you making? Can you give us an idea?

Genesis-Mining (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 10:22:09 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 11:56:08 AM by Genesis-Mining

Dear all,

we are proud to announce our new affiliate program!

We already handed out personalized promo codes to chosen users.
If you like to have a personalized code, contact us via PM and tell us where you want to spread the word!
Right now, each participant is chosen individually by us.

The personalized promo codes grants you 3% of the hashpower of the order made by the customer you won! Additionally, the new customer has 3% off his order with using the code!
Additionaly, you are able to increase your percentage over time!

The more users you win, the higher your percentage gain will be!

Is it available for everyone who will contact  via PM?

You can contact our support desk to get your personal promo code. Going forward every user will find his own promo code in the user settings (work in progress).

nemisan

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:55:42 PM

You have received new Hashpower based on your affiliate code!   Kiss

thank you fore new customures here is mi discount code : ST_DISCOUNT
marife01

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:33:09 PM

Bought 38 more mh/s Wink Now have total of 48 mh/s Smiley Hope it will be worth it

It will be great if you can share another updates with your mining earnings with Genesis mining after this. Wink

Sure, maybe after 10 more days

Looking forward for that. Smiley
AngryGrunt

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:09:23 PM

Bought 38 more mh/s Wink Now have total of 48 mh/s Smiley Hope it will be worth it

It will be great if you can share another updates with your mining earnings with Genesis mining after this. Wink

Sure, maybe after 10 more days

Looking forward for that. Smiley

quick update:
24h of mining with ~48 MH/s i got around 0.12 BTC
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:39:31 AM

Yeah, I already noticed on other clouds that you need 14/15Mhs to reach 1BTC per month now. A couple of weeks ago that was like 6 or 7 Mhs. It'll probably get worse the more useless copy coins pop up every day. At some point a lot of coins will start dying though, and by then it matters greatly which coins you already support and which not. I'm not familiar with the coin voting thing to add certain coins to Genesis-Mining, but I hope those coins are chosen on more then just current popularity or hype.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
cyberpitstop

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:50:19 AM

Yeah, I already noticed on other clouds that you need 14/15Mhs to reach 1BTC per month now. A couple of weeks ago that was like 6 or 7 Mhs. It'll probably get worse the more useless copy coins pop up every day. At some point a lot of coins will start dying though, and by then it matters greatly which coins you already support and which not. I'm not familiar with the coin voting thing to add certain coins to Genesis-Mining, but I hope those coins are chosen on more then just current popularity or hype.
Well let me just say everyone worrying about all the copy coins and the number of them EVERYDAY keep in mind there are 1gh/s scrypt and scrypt N machines less then 4 months out YES 1 gh/s you all better be glad these "NEW COPY" coins are coming out ALL THE TIME. Because there won't not be much to mine if all this power was unleashed on just the mainstream coins. The more coins the more the hash can spread out, The more choices in investments the more investors. The more investors the more money that can get into your pocket. So rethink the negative opinions regarding all the altcoin/copys  Just say NO TO SCAM COINS LOL!!!
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:52:22 PM

Well let me just say everyone worrying about all the copy coins and the number of them EVERYDAY keep in mind there are 1gh/s scrypt and scrypt N machines less then 4 months out YES 1 gh/s you all better be glad these "NEW COPY" coins are coming out ALL THE TIME. Because there won't not be much to mine if all this power was unleashed on just the mainstream coins. The more coins the more the hash can spread out, The more choices in investments the more investors. The more investors the more money that can get into your pocket. So rethink the negative opinions regarding all the altcoin/copys  Just say NO TO SCAM COINS LOL!!!
You really believe that the more coins there are, the more investors will come?! If a new investor might get interested in cryptocoins, he'll be confronted with thousands of different coins that all claim to be the next best thing while 99% isn't. Basically this means NO new investors, and if there is new money then it will go to coins that have proven themselves already. The new coins are mostly invested in by experienced whales for quick profit in the first weeks/months. Put in 25 BTC, slowly, to make people believe it's rising to the moon, make them want to buy. Let them buy your cheaply bought coins and pull out with 50 to a 100 BTC, depending on the craze and greed of the masses, and then stay out! One month work for at least 15K profit. More coins will come, rinse and repeat. It's the same investors, over and over, funded by the masses who then keep a coin alive long after it died. New investors? Barely. A bunch of people who can spare a few bucks, that's all. The more coins, the more dilution, and the less interesting for new investors, the less new money will pour in.

As for bigass miners, you really think people will use those for coin number 233414 or coin 42173?! They'll mine at big multi pools or (solo)mine the bigger and proven coins. Nobody is going to aim 500Mhs at Doodycoin or whatever coin is out there that nobody cares about. Result? Main stream coins will be harder to mine for most, and since investment gets more and more widespread, those mainstream coins will continue to drop in value and trust, taking all and every other coin down with them.

That's negative? Nope, that's probably reality.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Daniel007

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:16:20 PM

Genesis loves all coins!
We do now accept Dogecoin for contract payments! Such mining!

Users that want to support the Dogecoin network can now do so by purchasing hashpower with Doge and mine Doge directly to their wallet.
So Genesis Mining is becoming the first truly multi-coin mining company. We eat our own dogfood!  Smiley

First user that pays in doge gets a free 10%  upgrade on his hashrate!

And we will accept even more crypto-coins in the future!

It seems a great news. So now you are accepting BTC and Doge.

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:22:32 PM

Genesis loves all coins!
We do now accept Dogecoin for contract payments! Such mining!

Users that want to support the Dogecoin network can now do so by purchasing hashpower with Doge and mine Doge directly to their wallet.
So Genesis Mining is becoming the first truly multi-coin mining company. We eat our own dogfood!  Smiley

First user that pays in doge gets a free 10%  upgrade on his hashrate!

And we will accept even more crypto-coins in the future!

It seems a great news. So now you are accepting BTC and Doge.

Yes they are, so they accept Euro, USD, BTC, Doge and LTC (litecoin) at the moment.

ellen_me

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:38:42 PM

The MEC promo code was mine. Guess I promoted it well enough if it made it's way onto cryptomining-blog.com. Though, yeah, by now that one is invalid Smiley

Job, well done Smiley I think there will be another coin soon, and maybe a promotion code as well. Promocode for Potcoin would be fun Smiley

Potcoin is new to me. Do you think it will be worth it to mine this coin?
Depends if it wins the vote or not.

Seems quite profitable at the moment, if you look at the potcoin calculator on coinwarz.
http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/potcoin-mining-calculator

More about the coin here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426324.0

Nice, thanks for the links. Smiley

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:13:46 PM

Are you all Reddy?

Looks like the next coin has been chosen.

Smiley

DoubleU

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:48:57 PM

Hi all,

I've been using Genesis Mining for couple of days now. Satisfied so far.
Will put more fiat into MHs when the opportunity allows. Hopefully we get a MH price-drop in the meantime.

-W
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:10:31 PM

I want to start with 2MHS for now and then grow it as I need to grow more passive income due to migraines I need to reduce my time on NET by half. So if I can grow enough MHS mining and work say 4 hours a day in NET as opposed to 8 or 9 then it will help me health wise. Smiley. Just sent a pm to the Admins so I get some questions answered but looks awesome and I opened my account ready to incubate. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:19:23 PM

I want to start with 2MHS for now and then grow it as I need to grow more passive income due to migraines I need to reduce my time on NET by half. So if I can grow enough MHS mining and work say 4 hours a day in NET as opposed to 8 or 9 then it will help me health wise. Smiley. Just sent a pm to the Admins so I get some questions answered but looks awesome and I opened my account ready to incubate. Smiley

Don't forget to use the promo codes to get a small discount.

Letting GM mine in the background for you, will definitely help with your migraines. Having a PC set up for hashing scrypt at 2MHS, would mean having to run graphics cards 24 hours a day, generating heat and making a noise with those PC fans going all the time. Smiley

Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 06:28:57 PM

We now have implemented REDDCOIN

The FB user poll showed us clearly who's got the most supporters here, and we follow the vote!

Jump in on genesis-mining.com and start mining YOUR Reddcoins!

Crypto_123

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:03:13 PM

The secret is out of the box! We will be adding Darkcoin soon!

Stay tuned for more info!

Dear Genesis staff.

By now it is possible to get the payouts in Darkcoin (converted from other coins). But will it be possible to actually mine them in the near future? Seems to be complicated to bring together scrypt and X11 contracts.
Genesis-Mining (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 10:42:52 PM

Dear Genesis staff.

By now it is possible to get the payouts in Darkcoin (converted from other coins). But will it be possible to actually mine them in the near future? Seems to be complicated to bring together scrypt and X11 contracts.

Very good question! Right now we use our trading engine / multi-pool setup so that you can mine Darkcoin in the same way as you can mine Bitcoin. However, we are also investigating to offer native X11 / X13 contracts. We have the hardware and working already on the integration in our backend. For the frontend the main challenge is that we want to keep a clean and simple interface, but we think we found a nice solution. Implementation will take some more time though as our IT team is busy with two other features, which we will hopefully push forward in the next couple of days.

Offering different hashing algorithms in one easy-to-use platform, and accepting many crypto-currencies as a form of payment is our vision.

Happy Mining! Marco (K)

DoubleU

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 08:23:08 AM

Dear Genesis staff.

Very good question! Right now we use our trading engine / multi-pool setup so that you can mine Darkcoin in the same way as you can mine Bitcoin. However, we are also investigating to offer native X11 / X13 contracts. We have the hardware and working already on the integration in our backend. For the frontend the main challenge is that we want to keep a clean and simple interface, but we think we found a nice solution. Implementation will take some more time though as our IT team is busy with two other features, which we will hopefully push forward in the next couple of days.

Offering different hashing algorithms in one easy-to-use platform, and accepting many crypto-currencies as a form of payment is our vision.

Happy Mining! Marco (K)

I have a suggestion for you guys. Clean and simple interface is one thing. But I also want to see the progress of my MHs doing its work.
Can you integrate that into the main dashboard? And payout estimate for each coin in MH allocation page would be great also.
I'm sure you can add those functions without cluttering the interface.

-W
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: