Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFDv2] - NFD Coin - Thread locked  (Read 209416 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:55:29 AM

Mawo!
inform us about the course of events to promote this coin
thank you

yeah Devs

please provide some info then we can start promoting this FAIR coin

Information's coming soon! Right now, I'm at the loose-end stage in the distro list. When it's complete, I'm going to post it on a new thread and fire out a storm of PMs telling everyone the good news. After all, good promotion begins at home. Wink

Once everyone knows that NFD is still on, I'm going to be spreading the word to every crypto media outlet I can find - including CoinDesk. I'll also put out a press release.

At that point, the best thing you can do is talk about it! We really have a story to tell: victims banding together to launch a coin after the scammer robbed them and took off. That's a crypto first!

this is a +1111111 story

IOTA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 12:15:24 PM

Update: Right now I'm answering the PMs of people who sent me their tx data and passphrase hashes over the course of this reboot. I'd like to thank everyone who did, as you all have made it possible for me to track down the sends that the scammer didn't put on his distribution list.

After I'm through them, I'll send out PMs to resolve any ambiguities. Then, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Once I've resolved all that I can, I'll start a new thread with a completely new distribution spreadsheet for everyone to inspect.

After being bogged down in the reconstruction of NFDCoin's messes, it's a real relief to come back to this thread and announce the impending news! As with the name poll, the new spreadsheet will be open for the community to look over and discuss. That's what comes with "Victims Helping Victims."

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

MaWo (OP)

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 01:03:44 PM

project status updated, please have a look on first page
ShXnot

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:25:53 PM

project status updated, please have a look on first page
thanks MaWo for your heads up
and thanks to Nxtblg for reply to my TXID PM
i'm writing my thanks here rather than PM because i know there is a mess in your inbox right now and you're busy with PMs
good luck mates
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:12:45 PM

Received pm, thanks a lot for the hard work!

I think you guys deserve a pat on the shoulder!
zhaohui

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:30:51 AM

come here to support mentally .waiting for good news of process

andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:36:01 AM

everyone waiting for your good news!
bitfoud

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:16:16 AM

everyone waiting for your good news!
give dev sone times!they will do it better

Lpingui

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:19:23 AM

Why do you want to cast a guarantee and refund that portion of the human isolation? It's not fair.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 10:09:28 AM

Why do you want to cast a guarantee and refund that portion of the human isolation? It's not fair.

The people who got refunds were people who paid for the privilege. They invested through an escrow account set up by Anon136, and they paid his escrow fee to be protected by him. Those who didn't want to pay his escrow fee got their BTC stolen.

I myself was one of them; I lost more than 1 BTC.

The original developer NFDCoin is gone. The new team can't refund anyone's BTC because he took them. Every member of the development team has been robbed too, just like everyone else who sent BTC directly to the robber.

We don't have the BTC to refund anyone because the BTC were stolen! We're helping out our fellow victims by launching NFD anyway; it's all that we can do.

Anon136 is not associated with NFDCoin; he's a very well-respected escrower who's earned his respect by doing his job as an escrower. He did what he was paid to do, and his responsibility ends there. He kindly agreed to do escrow work for the new NFD - about which, more later - but again he's doing so as an independent contractor earning fees by providing an independent service.

"It's not fair"? You're right, it's not fair. But the fault is solely NFDCoin's because he is a robber instead of an honest dev. And he's vanished into Internet anonymity... 

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:16:45 AM

The people who got refunds were people who paid for the privilege. They invested through an escrow account set up by Anon136, and they paid his escrow fee to be protected by him. Those who didn't want to pay his escrow fee got their BTC stolen.

The original developer NFDCoin is gone. The new team can't refund anyone's BTC because he took them. Every member of the development team has been robbed too, just like everyone else who sent BTC directly to the robber.

We don't have the BTC to refund anyone because the BTC were stolen! We're helping out our fellow victims by launching NFD anyway; it's all that we can do.

Anon136 is not associated with NFDCoin; he's a very well-respected escrower who's earned his respect by doing his job as an escrower. He did what he was paid to do, and his responsibility ends there. He kindly agreed to do escrow work for the new NFD - about which, more later - but again he's doing so as an independent contractor earning fees by providing an independent service.

"It's not fair"? You're right, it's not fair. But the fault is solely NFDCoin's because he is a robber instead of an honest dev. And he's vanished into Internet anonymity...  

+1

IOTA
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:37:15 AM

Well I have to say I was one of the many who was scammed. Imagine my surprise when Nxtbig contacted me that they would relaunch, and honor my coins! In my book, he and the other guys are true bloody champions! Period!

These gentlemen have shown through a selfless act, they are willing to put all this work in so all of us have some resolve speaks volumes as to the trust they have gained with the NFD community.

In return, we all need to promote and push this coin when it gets released. I will personally put more BTC into buying more coins as a show of my faith that this coin will do extremely well.

Best of luck guys, and happy to be part of this community. Can't wait for the launch!!!

shaman2000

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:59:19 PM

Can't wait for the launch as well!!! Hopefully it will be soon!

Thank You Dear Dev.!

NEM: New Economy Movement site || Nem on Facebook: || Nem Official moderated BTT Thread: || Nem Official forum:
You still can be a Nem Investor/StakeHolder. Take a look here and stakes are negotiated on NXT asset Exchange here. We are waiting YOU!!!!
peled1986
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:53:55 AM

He kindly agreed to do escrow work for the new NFD - about which, more later - but again he's doing so as an independent contractor earning fees by providing an independent service.
waiting for an update on this issure.
keep up the great work Nxtblg.
mirador17

Activity: 799

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:08:32 AM

PM received, TxID sent.

Thanks to the team for the great work.  Cool
thugzzzx

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:59:29 AM

PM received, TxID sent.

Thanks to the team for the great work.  Cool

Me too   Grin

Thank You!
CKTT

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:27:39 PM

The previous NFD variable? I received the PM, if I continue to have qualification. Huh Huh

If you're on the list, everything should be all right. I will PM you myself at least once as I correct the original list.

I've received the PM,and what to do next?Continue to verify? Huh

Just sit back and wait! I'll PM everyone on the list once the reconstructed distribution list is ready. That'll stay up for some time to give everyone a chance to review his or her own allocation and PM me in case I've missed something.
ok   thank you

CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. CXXgDyqgpQb8HfPx1XiGKeq87bwJEX5ZEz
GlobAllCoin -100%IPO-232355454@qq.comBwincoin - 100% Free POS. <B668BTuzTspchuVe5xNRaWuEPMtvaVE3e8>
MaWo (OP)

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 04:08:21 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 05:44:56 PM by MaWo

We are happy to announce a testnet release for testing purpose.

Please see [ANN] [NFD] Call for testing

Any comments related to testnet release please in [ANN] [NFD] Call for testing

Thanks a lot!
NFD Development Team
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:50:27 PM

Well I have to say I was one of the many who was scammed. Imagine my surprise when Nxtbig contacted me that they would relaunch, and honor my coins! In my book, he and the other guys are true bloody champions! Period!

These gentlemen have shown through a selfless act, they are willing to put all this work in so all of us have some resolve speaks volumes as to the trust they have gained with the NFD community.

In return, we all need to promote and push this coin when it gets released. I will personally put more BTC into buying more coins as a show of my faith that this coin will do extremely well.

Best of luck guys, and happy to be part of this community. Can't wait for the launch!!!

Wait. Are you selling more coin? Is this correct? Because this should not happen.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:53:11 PM

Wait. Are you selling more coin? Is this correct? Because this should not happen.

I am pretty sure he means by buying NFD from an exchange.

^ I am with STUPID!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: