Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413520 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:37:04 PM

Okay, had a reply from CoinPayments. It was automatically delisted because their system could not retrieve the price.

So basically we really need a secondary exchange that their system uses.

allcoin, cryptsy, poloniex, mintpal, vircurex, bter

just voted (+50) allcoin
ps. re-vamped mintpal may be an option, too - see my earlier post.

I voted on allcoin and will get a tweet out next hour to all my firecoin followers.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:44:38 PM

bitrexx has the best price api, btw what is happening with them are they delisting us also
nope, markets that are planned to be delisted are first announced here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635824.0
KTK is by no means on the list as there was continuously a decent volume.
Must be some internal problems from bittrex.

this space is intentionally left blank
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:49:33 PM

bitrexx has the best price api, btw what is happening with them are they delisting us also
nope, markets that are planned to be delisted are first announced here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635824.0
KTK is by no means on the list as there was continuously a decent volume.
Must be some internal problems from bittrex.

whole day Database maintenance and dev sent them a message but still no answer
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:07:08 PM

just added 50 votes
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:30:46 AM

No they haven't replied yet. NYC I believe was not added before the integration, KTK was added to supported coins list and then oddly removed.

When the marketplace is near to open beta stage, I'll post full details but those that hold KTK will receive % on all profits generated. The %/KTK is yet to be finalized and will also have a cap so it's fair and avoid anyone taking the lions share of profits if they hold very large amounts of KTK.

So yes, the marketplace will have a positive effect. I would like to push some of the focus away from trading, so by giving supporters another way of profiting from holding KTK instead of purely speculating on exchanges helps achieve that. It should also stabilize the price which helps when vendors are accepting KTK as payment, although it's too much of an issue with digital products.

And if it works as planned, there's no reason why a second marketplace for tangible goods couldn't be setup! once the infrastructure is built and tested with digital products, adapting for tangibles is easy Cool

Thanks for the time and effort you're putting into this coin  Smiley
I think the marketplace could definitely help boost the value of KTK. BTW did you find out what happened with coinpayments?

NewYorkCoin has been removed too. KTK and NewYorkCoin and Titcoin were added at the same time.

Oh wow I'm impressed  Shocked I didn't realize that's what you had in mind when you started work on the Marketplace. That's a very clever idea indeed  Smiley
It'll definitely encourage people to buy and hold for the long term and we could see an end to the mindless dumping. Nice!
Hopefully, coinpayments will reinstate KTK soon. I find it decidedly unprofessional that they would just remove a coin they've just added without providing any explanation  Angry

that is more than promising, I intend to throw some btc on ktk asap.... thanx for ur work!

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
DJCanh

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:38:53 AM

No they haven't replied yet. NYC I believe was not added before the integration, KTK was added to supported coins list and then oddly removed.

When the marketplace is near to open beta stage, I'll post full details but those that hold KTK will receive % on all profits generated. The %/KTK is yet to be finalized and will also have a cap so it's fair and avoid anyone taking the lions share of profits if they hold very large amounts of KTK.

So yes, the marketplace will have a positive effect. I would like to push some of the focus away from trading, so by giving supporters another way of profiting from holding KTK instead of purely speculating on exchanges helps achieve that. It should also stabilize the price which helps when vendors are accepting KTK as payment, although it's too much of an issue with digital products.

And if it works as planned, there's no reason why a second marketplace for tangible goods couldn't be setup! once the infrastructure is built and tested with digital products, adapting for tangibles is easy Cool

Thanks for the time and effort you're putting into this coin  Smiley
I think the marketplace could definitely help boost the value of KTK. BTW did you find out what happened with coinpayments?

NewYorkCoin has been removed too. KTK and NewYorkCoin and Titcoin were added at the same time.

Oh wow I'm impressed  Shocked I didn't realize that's what you had in mind when you started work on the Marketplace. That's a very clever idea indeed  Smiley
It'll definitely encourage people to buy and hold for the long term and we could see an end to the mindless dumping. Nice!
Hopefully, coinpayments will reinstate KTK soon. I find it decidedly unprofessional that they would just remove a coin they've just added without providing any explanation  Angry

that is more than promising, I intend to throw some btc on ktk asap.... thanx for ur work!

Wouldn't that mean someone broke the rule?
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 06:47:11 AM

just added 50 votes

That's a real shame. I've been going on about voting on Allcoin ever since we got added to their voting list. It would've been really easy to get on that exchange if we'd put in a minimum effort. I even suggested to shift the voting giveaway from Mintpal to Allcoin.
It's too late now. They're closing their voting system on the 2nd of Aug and we've only got 935 votes.
It'll be harder to get on the other exchanges but I guess we'll have to try.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:54:49 AM

Looks like we need a quick action plan! I'm happy to vote for a new exchange again but it needs a coordinated attack so to speak.

I was on holiday last week but so couldn't vote, but I can now.

What happened with the Cryptsy forms DEV?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:38:04 AM

just added 50 votes

That's a real shame. I've been going on about voting on Allcoin ever since we got added to their voting list. It would've been really easy to get on that exchange if we'd put in a minimum effort. I even suggested to shift the voting giveaway from Mintpal to Allcoin.
It's too late now. They're closing their voting system on the 2nd of Aug and we've only got 935 votes.
It'll be harder to get on the other exchanges but I guess we'll have to try.

Only 15 hours are left.
We should have a specific goal and promote it everyday on this thread.
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 12:12:11 PM

Still waiting for a reply from Bittrex, but we're not being delisted!

For one they always announce coins that are going to be delisted. And if it was an issue with the network they would make contact. There hasn't been any news, other then the "Market Offline - Database maintenance" so looks like routine work on their end.

Okay, had a reply from CoinPayments. It was automatically delisted because their system could not retrieve the price.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LordPiccolo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:17:48 PM

Still waiting for a reply from Bittrex, but we're not being delisted!

For one they always announce coins that are going to be delisted. And if it was an issue with the network they would make contact. There hasn't been any news, other then the "Market Offline - Database maintenance" so looks like routine work on their end.

Hopefully it gets resolved quickly! Any thoughts about a second exchange?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:20:33 PM

any of reasonable size would do, in order not to let ourselves into a corner when a potential de-listing would leave us with no trading platform at all (exchanges know about it and unfortunately use it to their advantage).

LordPiccolo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:24:44 PM

any of reasonable size would do, in order not to let ourselves into a corner when a potential de-listing would leave us with no trading platform at all (exchanges know about it and unfortunately use it to their advantage).

I have filled in the form for poliniex a few times but that looks like they are not interested. Cryptsy would be the one for me, but all these larger exchanges will require more trading/volume, which we need to look into

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:27:16 PM

I have filled in the form for poliniex a few times but that looks like they are not interested. Cryptsy would be the one for me, but all these larger exchanges will require more trading/volume, which we need to look into
the sad true is that most of the exchanges are awaiting BTC from the Dev/community to get their coin listed/keep it at the exchange. At least that is the most common scheme I encountered so far in my altcoin career.

LordPiccolo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:00:35 PM

the sad true is that most of the exchanges are awaiting BTC from the Dev/community to get their coin listed/keep it at the exchange. At least that is the most common scheme I encountered so far in my altcoin career.

I wouldn't even mind donating some to get onto a top exchange, but we need to encourage more people to try KTK, that said, Bittrex need to get our market back up first!

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:01:48 PM

The post on the cryptsy support site has still not been approved, if you search 'KTK' it's listed but cannot access (404 error).

So if everyone sends a support ticket requesting the listing it might help.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LordPiccolo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:14:42 PM

The post on the cryptsy support site has still not been approved, if you search 'KTK' it's listed but cannot access (404 error).

Added a ticket, number #148913

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
LordPiccolo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:57:49 PM

Just had this back......

Hello Lordpiccolo

Thank you for introducing me to this coin.
I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it
to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange.
If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. :-)

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:28:54 PM

Just had this back......

Hello Lordpiccolo

Do you think if other people send them message, it will encourage them to consider adding KTK?
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 06:03:24 PM

Just had this back......

Hello Lordpiccolo

Do you think if other people send them message, it will encourage them to consider adding KTK?

It won't hurt! at least asking to be added to the vote list. So we can show KTK has support.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: