Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Project Development] CoinWorker.com - earn bitcoin in your browser in minutes  (Read 38424 times)
WargeGeoshington (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

proprietor of http://coinworker.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2013, 07:50:49 AM

I'd written:

I am working on a solution that will allow a logged-in user to reassign finished-but-not-yet-paid work to a new address. This should be available within 12-24 hours. When it is available, details will be findable on your http://coinworker.com/accounts/profile page.

This function is now live. On the http://coinworker.com/accounts/profile page, just above the list of pending tasks, is a small form for entering a new payment address. All pending tasks will be updated to reflect the new address submitted here.

More helpful changes to the profile page are coming soon.

{Warge

CoinWorker.com - earn bitcoins in minutes from any browser
follow @CoinWorking or like CoinWorker on Facebook for updates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 09:19:33 AM

I'd written:

I am working on a solution that will allow a logged-in user to reassign finished-but-not-yet-paid work to a new address. This should be available within 12-24 hours. When it is available, details will be findable on your http://coinworker.com/accounts/profile page.

This function is now live. On the http://coinworker.com/accounts/profile page, just above the list of pending tasks, is a small form for entering a new payment address. All pending tasks will be updated to reflect the new address submitted here.

More helpful changes to the profile page are coming soon.

{Warge

Very much appreciated and thanks for your support
a007

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 08:51:45 AM

Does the password reset option work correctly?

I have tried to reset my password (email: b1132152 at rmqkr.net) but I don't receive any email.
WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 03:22:15 PM

Does the password reset option work correctly?

I have tried to reset my password (email: b1132152 at rmqkr.net) but I don't receive any email.

It appears to be working. Could the email have landed in a spam folder? (It will come from <no-reply@coinworker.com>.)

{Warge

a007

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 01:00:27 PM

I tried again today, and it is a no-go (nothing in inbox or in spam).
WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 03:39:37 PM

I tried again today, and it is a no-go (nothing in inbox or in spam).

The email address domain, rmqkr.net, appears to be a 10-minute email service which expires the address after a short period, unless you constantly refresh the session.

I don't see in its interface any option for inbox review of the same address days/weeks later, or for forwarding elsewhere with spam filtering. So maybe the problem is at rmqkr.net, or however you are checking the email.

As a test, I've sent the declared account address an email from another system as a test. Please follow its instructions if you'd like me to continue investigating.

{Warge

a007

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 07:30:02 PM

I got your mail
Hi, a007 - Please respond to this message if you get it.

The email address domain, rmqkr.net, appears to be a 10-minute email service which expires the address after a short period, unless you constantly refresh the session.
Owner of the service is keeping a direct for me, so I do receive the mails.
WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 01:52:44 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2013, 02:47:26 PM by WargeGeoshington

I got your mail
Hi, a007 - Please respond to this message if you get it.

Owner of the service is keeping a direct for me, so I do receive the mails.

The password-reset functionality is definitely sending the emails. Further, it looks like the last time a reset was requested on your account, a few days ago, a bounce for that email address was received from rmqkr.net. Meanwhile, other messages to rmqkr.net before and since have not bounced, so it's not a general problem with that domain, just the one reset-request.

So I think the problem must be with your mail service. Maybe it was temporary.

Please keep trying and have the rmqkr.net owner check his logs to see what's happening to your password-reset emails. I don't think the problem is at CoinWorker.

Good luck!

{Warge

Chrithu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 08:28:08 AM

Hey there. Just wanted to say that for some reason the frame for the task list and tasks has be come incredibly small in height ( like just 200 px high). This way it is near impossible to do jobs properly.

This affects both the Chrome and IE browsers but not Firefox.

curioushippie

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 07:24:13 PM

Hi, I'm having a small problem with your site.
I noticed that at some point I have entered my housemate's bitcoin address instead of my own (probably a mistake with autofill, he also has been using Coinworker).  I have points now pending for his address, I have tried entering my own address in the "change payment address" box, but it hasn't changed anything.

Please help me redeem my points, my username is kangorilla

Thanks
WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 09:43:12 PM

Hey there. Just wanted to say that for some reason the frame for the task list and tasks has be come incredibly small in height ( like just 200 px high). This way it is near impossible to do jobs properly.

This affects both the Chrome and IE browsers but not Firefox.

Thanks for your report... I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner. I think that for Chrome, a recent auto-update may have been the trigger.

A styling fix was deployed last night, so please let me know if that improves things. (It fixed it in Chrome for me.)

{Warge

WargeGeoshington (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 09:49:01 PM

Hi, I'm having a small problem with your site.
I noticed that at some point I have entered my housemate's bitcoin address instead of my own (probably a mistake with autofill, he also has been using Coinworker).  I have points now pending for his address, I have tried entering my own address in the "change payment address" box, but it hasn't changed anything.

Please help me redeem my points, my username is kangorilla

Thanks

If you visit the http://coinworker.com/accounts/profile page, you should see all 'pending' (unpaid) tasks on your account, and entering a new valid address in the form there will reassign them to the new address.

If the tasks don't appear there, they must be associated with another login... and only that other login can reassign them to a new address. So you might have to take that up with your housemate.

Feel free to send a DM with more details (like the Bitcoin addresses involved) if the above doesn't help resolve your situation.

{Warge

curioushippie

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 04:16:48 PM

Hi Warge,

I just noticed while looking on the CrowdFlower support forum that some users are getting paid almost twice as much for the same tasks (through other payment channels) as we are paid through CoinWorker.  Why is this?  Just Curious...
ielcl

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 01:32:59 PM

when do I get pay?
curioushippie

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:55:13 PM

I noticed what seems to be a bug in your site today.  Some of the tasks are not paying out the advertised amount.  For example the task "Write Answers to Questions (20x Bonus! NEW INSTRUCTIONS as of June 14th)" is currently advertised as 2 points, yet it is only paying out 1 point, while the task "Say "Yes" or "No" for Answers (NEW INSTRUCTIONS as of June 3)" promises 6 points, but only pays out 3.
legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 03:58:47 PM

This is really, really cool idea. I could see this taking off

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
curioushippie

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:07:33 PM

Combining the last two observations I recently made about your site, I am beginning to suspect that the current bug is causing the advertised pay to display the amount that CrowdFlower is paying you per task, rather than the amount that you are paying the workers.  This would mean that you are taking a 50% cut of the pay for all tasks.  Is this true?
stef942

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:47:46 PM

hello, each time i try to access task list i get :

Bummer

An error occurred.

Contact us at our support forum if you continue to have this problem.

Huh Huh
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 02:54:08 PM

Combining the last two observations I recently made about your site, I am beginning to suspect that the current bug is causing the advertised pay to display the amount that CrowdFlower is paying you per task, rather than the amount that you are paying the workers.  This would mean that you are taking a 50% cut of the pay for all tasks.  Is this true?

Things seem to have gone quiet on this thread. Perhaps because the above statement is correct?

Anyone have any other suggestions on a similar-style site that pays in BTC and rewards people appropriately please?

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post a reply here. Thanks a lot.

noheroe

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:45:26 PM

Hi Warge.

Love your site, but noticed crowdf is throwing really awful tasks, shi)()+)*()() tasks actually is there something you can help?

Awesome work!

Cheer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: