Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE.  (Read 111304 times)
nfox

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 07:16:12 PM

all screwed
if i do fresh new installation of new version of wallet,
it can't sync past block #50000, tried several times.

you added nodes in the conf file? the correct ones I mean.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:27:39 PM

OH mannn.... This sounds like a nightmare I was talking about!  HAHA sooo distro still can't make a working win wallet?  Mac works, Linux works... WIndows? What's the percentage of windows users you think who wanna stake? Cmon GUYS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
arteleis

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:29:58 PM

I'm on version 1.0 windows, and it has been "minting" now for about 18 hours - have the green pick icon.  But it is saying "expected time to earn a reward 9 hours" for that entire time.  No stake whatsoever.

OK, I just tried shutting down the wallet, starting it back up and unlocking, and it is now saying minting, and the estimated reward time is now 7 seconds.  That was 3 minutes ago.  Any ideas?

Stakeing works perfectly

HEY ASSwhoRE - THis quote is from the beginning of the thread Uses linux.  I remember because I use WINDOWS!

arteleis

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:34:15 PM

Order book looks much like a coin that is about to die because the devs couldn't produce.  22 orders away from 107 satoshis -
    why didn't anyone listen to me...  Just a loser with windows and a virus on his computer...  Cry

arteleis

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:37:57 PM

RIP

I'll buy back in at 10 satoshis

nfox

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 07:39:55 PM

You are both wrong Smiley
arteleis

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:55:02 PM

You seem like a nice guy man.. so don't sleep on this one.

nfox

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 08:00:09 PM

You seem like a nice guy man.. so don't sleep on this one.

Well, I respect your decision regarding this coin, but at least you should have some arguments, having stacking problems it's something normal at the beginning of phase.
What else? Premine? Dev?
arteleis

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:08:59 PM

Thanks though.  Bought your coin cheap as fuck, and am using the profit to buy coins with real devs.  Won't see me around this thread anymore.  As you were.

Get a life, seriously. Go somewhere else and find "decent" devs suitable for your needs. good luck

okay I couldn't resist. - if the devs are as good as you mention, then this scenario is definitely a possibility

-software development company starts coin
-pos/pow
-premine 2 million
-stake the 2 million? yeh probably
-eliminate all windows users from staking - increase the pos stakes for themselves? ya probably
-allow tech savvy linux users to stake, as they will be the ones giving 'ya it works' on all the forums
-just tell average users like me - you have a virus.  what you don't know how to self-compile?  Hey maybe use ubuntu then you can get staking
-have multiple files to windows wallets that all don't work on various levels - only available on this well known trolling forum - their website has broken links to the wallets.  But that website wasn't meant to be released.
-people bitch too much about the premine? block explorer goes missing - other company fucked it up
-whole time only advertise their development company on coinmarketcap
-move premine when explorer is down to exchange.
-the development company does not trust their own online wallet - they keep their premine at the exchange they are sponsored by... seems strange,  especially if they are talented as you say
-release POS! in 4 hours? working win stake wallet yet or? - well time will tell won't it.

btw the online wallet went down for over 12 hours without announcement until the shit hit the fan.. then they said they were just doing a security check.. and again - they moved the premine to bittrex for security purposes...  Don't keep your coins in their wallets.  sounds like a bad idea if they don't trust their own wallets they program..

Call guys like me a loser because I wanted to stake my coins from the beginning.. but they wouldn't want others staking against theirs DIS now would they before it hits the exchange the day before POW ends...  I'm just a little fish trying to get ahead, not be fucked with and poked in the face because I don't know linux.

And this is all actually a pretty good plan.-  If they were smart.

If they aren't.. well neither looks good.

Don't poke me anymore, or I'll dig more.
 For now I'm out of this shady shit.

(-:<

There ya go. There's my argument.  New win wallet released now!  Still doesn't work.

Raxe.io (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 08:14:21 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 08:41:27 PM by Raxe.io

Thanks though.  Bought your coin cheap as fuck, and am using the profit to buy coins with real devs.  Won't see me around this thread anymore.  As you were.

Get a life, seriously. Go somewhere else and find "decent" devs suitable for your needs. good luck

okay I couldn't resist. - if the devs are as good as you mention, then this scenario is definitely a possibility

-pos/pow
-premine 2 million
-eliminate all windows users from staking - increase the pos stakes for themselves? ya probably
-allow tech savvy linux users to stake, as they will be the ones giving 'ya it works' on all the forums
-just tell average users like me - you have a virus.  what you don't know how to self-compile?  Hey maybe use ubuntu then you can get staking
-have multiple files to windows wallets that all don't work on various levels - only available on this well known trolling forum - their website has broken links to the wallets.  But that website wasn't meant to be released.
-people bitch too much about the premine? block explorer goes missing - other company fucked it up
-the development company does not trust their own online wallet - they keep their premine at the exchange they are sponsored by... seems strange,  especially if they are talented as you say
-release POS! in 4 hours? working win stake wallet yet or? - well time will tell won't it.

btw the online wallet went down for over 12 hours without announcement until the shit hit the fan.. then they said they were just doing a security check.. and again - they moved the premine to bittrex for security purposes...  Don't keep your coins in their wallets.  sounds like a bad idea if they don't trust their own wallets they program..

Call guys like me a loser because I wanted to stake my coins from the beginning.. but they wouldn't want others staking against theirs DIS now would they before it hits the exchange the day before POW ends...  I'm just a little fish trying to get ahead, not be fucked with and poked in the face because I don't know linux.

And this is all actually a pretty good plan.-  If they were smart.

There ya go. There's my argument.  New win wallet released now!  Still doesn't work.

You did not specify where the links were not working. We thought you were talking about the main OP. We had no idea you were talking about the website not only that we just needed a position to place the online wallets. We have been open and we are trying our best to help the users. We are sorry if we deeply offended you by saying this. What we were supposed to say if we checked the download links in the main OP and you couldn't download them when they were clearly there? This is just miscommunication, sorry if we offended you but we had no idea what links you were talking about?

Also thanks for the kind words in the beginning when you supported us. But if you don't support us now thanks for your input we are listening to it.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
arteleis

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:40:17 PM

I got 20 support left in me.
   Get your wallets working with a website, I'm sure you can do it.

arteleis

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:47:29 PM

As I mentioned multiple times in the beginning these are the things most important.  Good luck guys getter fixed you'll rebound

nioccoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:55:56 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 10:10:20 PM by nioccoin

I'm on version 1.0 windows, and it has been "minting" now for about 18 hours - have the green pick icon.  But it is saying "expected time to earn a reward 9 hours" for that entire time.  No stake whatsoever.

OK, I just tried shutting down the wallet, starting it back up and unlocking, and it is now saying minting, and the estimated reward time is now 7 seconds.  That was 3 minutes ago.  Any ideas?

Stakeing works perfectly

My distro wallet is not showing any staking at all after the last few hours.  I have yet to see the miner pick icons show up - just the tx icons from my deposits over 24h ago.  I've checked my windows firewall, and made certain distro is not being blocked.

I shut down the wallet and started it back up as admin.  I made certain the downloaded exe wasn't in "blocked" state.  This time, no staking just like last time, but now it is showing my time to stake being 5 seconds, and my strength is way up.  Still nothing.

Here is a getinfo:

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0Disto-Developers",
"protocolversion" : 71000,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, (redacted)
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 51014,
"moneysupply" : 13840606.96232200,
"connections" : 10,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : (redacted),
"difficulty" : 143.50320760,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1402087317,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}

would it help to post a debug log sample?  If so, what am I looking for.  right now there are the usual issues, such as evidence that the wallet is hitting a variety of nodes that are "connection timeout", just like wallets tend to do.  But my active connections are fluctuating from 9 to 12.  Something is missing here for it to work - what is it?  Do I need to mod my conf file in some way?  Are there some specific nodes that I am  supposed to be manually adding?

One last thing - I was going through the wallet properties and noticed it is set to "map port to use upnp".  Since I keep upnp disabled, I enabled it and restarted the wallet once again.  Still no change.  I'd prefer to keep upnp off.  I'm not aware that most coins require upnp, and when I've compiled sources on linux I often turn that flag off.  Is it required on windows?

My next stop is just to reboot the machine, so I'll shortly give it the three finger salute and report back on the result.
bitjas

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:49:37 PM

For those that are worried about the price of this coin here is what I see.

Make your own decision though Smiley
TrollboxChamp

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:20:54 PM

For those that are worried about the price of this coin here is what I see.

Make your own decision though Smiley

Staking issue is being looked at by a friend of mine. He helped fix XC  Cool
nioccoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:13:27 AM

I'm on version 1.0 windows, and it has been "minting" now for about 18 hours - have the green pick icon.  But it is saying "expected time to earn a reward 9 hours" for that entire time.  No stake whatsoever.

OK, I just tried shutting down the wallet, starting it back up and unlocking, and it is now saying minting, and the estimated reward time is now 7 seconds.  That was 3 minutes ago.  Any ideas?

Stakeing works perfectly

My distro wallet is not showing any staking at all after the last few hours.  I have yet to see the miner pick icons show up - just the tx icons from my deposits over 24h ago.  I've checked my windows firewall, and made certain distro is not being blocked.

I shut down the wallet and started it back up as admin.  I made certain the downloaded exe wasn't in "blocked" state.  This time, no staking just like last time, but now it is showing my time to stake being 5 seconds, and my strength is way up.  Still nothing.

Here is a getinfo:

{
}

would it help to post a debug log sample?  If so, what am I looking for.  right now there are the usual issues, such as evidence that the wallet is hitting a variety of nodes that are "connection timeout", just like wallets tend to do.  But my active connections are fluctuating from 9 to 12.  Something is missing here for it to work - what is it?  Do I need to mod my conf file in some way?  Are there some specific nodes that I am  supposed to be manually adding?

One last thing - I was going through the wallet properties and noticed it is set to "map port to use upnp".  Since I keep upnp disabled, I enabled it and restarted the wallet once again.  Still no change.  I'd prefer to keep upnp off.  I'm not aware that most coins require upnp, and when I've compiled sources on linux I often turn that flag off.  Is it required on windows?

My next stop is just to reboot the machine, so I'll shortly give it the three finger salute and report back on the result.

OK, rebooted the machine, and installed updates, too.  Tried numerous combinations of the previous things I mentioned.  My weight is showing 8x as high as the network, and staking in 3s, but nothing is happening.  Tried turning off all AV and firewall briefly in order to test.  Still nothing.

If I fire up a linux wallet and send my coins to it, will I have to wait the 8 hours all over again for it to start staking?
tricass

Activity: 394

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:29:01 AM

Stakeing works perfectly

Here is a getinfo:

{
}

OK, rebooted the machine, and installed updates, too.  Tried numerous combinations of the previous things I mentioned.  My weight is showing 8x as high as the network, and staking in 3s, but nothing is happening.  Tried turning off all AV and firewall briefly in order to test.  Still nothing.

If I fire up a linux wallet and send my coins to it, will I have to wait the 8 hours all over again for it to start staking?

i've given up on staking on my windows wallet. i never could get it to work and i've not had this problem before with any other coin especially in it's only pos phase. coins have been sitting in the exchange for a couple of weeks now ready to be sold i supposed which is a shame as i prefer to be staking.

i also note the 'ios wallet soon' text has been removed from the thread title which i find a concern as it was supposed to be very soon but no updates of late.

Pushtheghost

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:36:34 AM

If I was to invest in a coin,I would not be smearing it at every turn. Just food for thought as people read through this,you can see who is driving the price down on purpose and who just wants to see this coin fail. I believe in this coin and will be buying more on Monday. Each his own I guess.
Mpare

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:06:10 AM

Thanks though.  Bought your coin cheap as fuck, and am using the profit to buy coins with real devs.  Won't see me around this thread anymore.  As you were.

-pos/pow
-premine 2 million
-just tell average users like me - you have a virus.  what you don't know how to self-compile?  Hey maybe use ubuntu then you can get staking
-have multiple files to windows wallets that all don't work on various levels - only available on this well known trolling forum - their website has broken links to the wallets.  But that website wasn't meant to be released.
-the development company does not trust their own online wallet - they keep their premine at the exchange they are sponsored by... seems strange,  especially if they are talented as you say

btw the online wallet went down for over 12 hours without announcement until the shit hit the fan.. then they said they were just doing a security check.. and again - they moved the premine to bittrex for security purposes...  Don't keep your coins in their wallets.  sounds like a bad idea if they don't trust their own wallets they program..

Call guys like me a loser because I wanted to stake my coins from the beginning.. but they wouldn't want others staking against theirs DIS now would they before it hits the exchange the day before POW ends...  I'm just a little fish trying to get ahead, not be fucked with and poked in the face because I don't know linux.

And this is all actually a pretty good plan.-  If they were smart.

There ya go. There's my argument.  New win wallet released now!  Still doesn't work.

You did not specify where the links were not working. We thought you were talking about the main OP. We had no idea you were talking about the website not only that we just needed a position to place the online wallets. We have been open and we are trying our best to help the users. We are sorry if we deeply offended you by saying this. What we were supposed to say if we checked the download links in the main OP and you couldn't download them when they were clearly there? This is just miscommunication, sorry if we offended you but we had no idea what links you were talking about?

Also thanks for the kind words in the beginning when you supported us. But if you don't support us now thanks for your input we are listening to it.

No, you are not! I asked twice about the fucking wallet after the crap link you gave us with the missing dll file that couldn't even open the wallet. Guess what...i got ignored both times! Had to figure out on my own to do a fresh install in order to be able to open it again. I waited patiently before that for the wallet to be fixed soon as it wasn't staking. Ok, it might be cause the coin was still in POW phase. Pow phase ends and i still wait for a working wallet that stakes. You release a new wallet that so many users anticipate. And guess what...it doesn't stake either!! So how the fuck do you expect us not to be angry when you can't even release a working wallet and not answering to our problems with a solution?? Have you ever heard of a POS only coin that doesn't have POS you useless moron?? Maybe you'll answer now but i don't give a shit anymore as i am dumping your crap when i'm not in loss. Sorry to the guys still supporting this coin if my negative post has some influence in price short term. I used to support this coin from the start as it looked professional and promising but this is the worst "active" dev i've seen.
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:16:35 AM

please include the changelog if you update wallet program

If you do not include a changelog people do not understand what you already produce and people are going to doubt you

It's just some simple fixes and GUI updates.
*Changes icons.
*Added compatability patches.
*POS algorithm patch.

thanks

details and tranparancy will make this coin up

Grin the icons a beautiful, i like them!

P.S.
users of Ubuntulike distros 13.10+:

• at line 329 remove the first two "isEmpty{}" statements
    and in around line 400 remove all non-windows $$BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX
those lines are a debian and Ubuntu pre 13.10 thing.
Compile with qmake-qt4 instead of qmake

:-)

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: