Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
melfrecords

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:44:30 PM

Many of you know that I am an original Investor in CRYPT:

Gent's,

Cut your losses and Get into KORE. Their ANN feature goes live on June 27th!!

If you believe in CRYPT, make a 10X on your money and then buy back next week, after the dust settles...

Just my Advice!

The problem is that it is a human trait to fall in love with a coin... We are here to make money. Check out KORECOIN. Only 2mill coins and a $350k market cap. Working ANNON!!

This is an easy 10x next week!!  Grin

Who says that this KORECOIN has working ANNON? Some anonymous and shady developer?

"Shady Developer" ? Are you serious?...

Gent's I am not trying to be emotional. I just thought you were here to make money. That's all. If you want an easy 10X, I just gave it to you. If not, just continue watching the KORECOIN ticker move up...and ...up and up all week. I ,in the mean time, will be cashing out of KORECOIN at the end of the week and buying back CRYPT, if and only if they got their sh*t together...

GLTY Grin

Must be a great coin - NOT - if you are begging for new money in the thread of another coin Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pbremen01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:48:21 PM

Thank you for making a post.  I would like a clear answer on your involvement with Cryptcoin.  Are you still on the team and are all the features still in the works?  I'm sorry to be so demanding but after all this BS its hard to put my trust back in the coin.  I greatly appreciate your time.

I did not leave the project.

If I did, I would have posted about it.

Mindfox, one question. It seems that you're working on this project because you were hired by MoosaNYC (and maybe some other pumpers). She has already paid 20 BTC for your work.

Do you believe that they will be interested in supporting your work even after this fiasco and FUD? They won't be able make any serious profits anymore, so they may not be willing to pay for your additional efforts (development of new features, fixing bugs etc.).

I find it amazing that you know my financial status better than me. Have you been watching my wallet? Smiley
I did not receive 20 btc from Moosa, where did you get this from?

Admit it. You got paid 300 BTC.

Where did you get this number? According to other forum members this 20 BTC from MoosaNYC didn't go to MindFox directly but to the "dev team". And 300 BTC seems a little bit too much for not so perfectly written whitepaper and non existing anonymity features. Maybe he was just promised 300 BTC when he delivers his anonymity features?
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:58:37 PM

The helicopter hair pic is CLASSIC.   Grin
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:01:48 PM

zkaraca

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:08:03 PM

Crypt will break 0.03 in a few weeks Wink
halfcab123

Activity: 224

CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:18:24 PM

Crypt will break 0.03 in a few weeks Wink

maybe sooner Wink

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 02:29:29 PM

Thank you for making a post.  I would like a clear answer on your involvement with Cryptcoin.  Are you still on the team and are all the features still in the works?  I'm sorry to be so demanding but after all this BS its hard to put my trust back in the coin.  I greatly appreciate your time.

Mindfox, one question. It seems that you're working on this project because you were hired by MoosaNYC (and maybe some other pumpers). She has already paid 20 BTC for your work.

Do you believe that they will be interested in supporting your work even after this fiasco and FUD? They won't be able make any serious profits anymore, so they may not be willing to pay for your additional efforts (development of new features, fixing bugs etc.).

I find it amazing that you know my financial status better than me. Have you been watching my wallet? Smiley

Admit it. You got paid 300 BTC.

Where did you get this number? According to other forum members this 20 BTC from MoosaNYC didn't go to MindFox directly but to the "dev team". And 300 BTC seems a little bit too much for not so perfectly written whitepaper and non existing anonymity features. Maybe he was just promised 300 BTC when he delivers his anonymity features?

Sorry, I made a typo. I meant BTC600

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
RUEHL

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:33:55 PM

Thank you for making a post.  I would like a clear answer on your involvement with Cryptcoin.  Are you still on the team and are all the features still in the works?  I'm sorry to be so demanding but after all this BS its hard to put my trust back in the coin.  I greatly appreciate your time.

MoosaNYC posted this info on this thread. I was asking if whales/pumpers are prepared to pay something for development of CryptCoin. MoosaNYC responded that he had already given you 20 BTC for the development of this coin.

I think that question about financing development is very important because of possible conflict of interests.

Moosa says she gave 20BTC for development.   Mindfox says he didn't get 20BTC from Moosa.  

Something seems kinda shady here.  

Donate BTC: 1FzpMgR34pJbEqtiMEujRiidoL7PgGPaUH
zkaraca

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:39:26 PM

Moosa is just an investor. Like me. What he says is not important.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:08:24 PM

LOL, this is too funny! I cnt believe this devteam is still spreading the btce fud

How lo can they go?
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:44:43 PM

This is a test.  The dev team wants only serious investors.  If you can be fudded into selling early, then you don't qualify to own CRYPT.

Keep calm and HODL on......
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:46:14 PM

This is a test.  The dev team wants only serious investors.  If you can be fudded into selling early, then you don't qualify to own CRYPT.

What is this, a trust building class.

HAHAHA TEST my ass...

This was a crooked devteam behind all kinds of fud. This coin is dead as dead can be!
halfcab123

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:52:18 PM

HAHAHA TEST my ass...

This was a crooked devteam behind all kinds of fud. This coin is dead as dead can be!

Nothing is going to happen before the new year. were gonna stay stagnant for the remainder of the month and then come January 3rd we'll be back in our upward swing.

Expect $1500 btc's by mid January.

Just remember Bobsurplus is the guy who called $1500 bitcoin by mid January 2014.. you going to listen to his predictions ? No.. we advise that you do not listen to his predictions, because he is a noob, and he is associated with cloakcoin. He is presently providiing Cloakcoin with a bad name, i.e, misrepresenting 2 coins, ours and his own. He is divided against himself, and he will not stand. Please fly away troll.

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:54:51 PM

This is a test.  The dev team wants only serious investors.  If you can be fudded into selling early, then you don't qualify to own CRYPT.

HAHAHA TEST my ass...

Nothing is going to happen before the new year. were gonna stay stagnant for the remainder of the month and then come January 3rd we'll be back in our upward swing.

Just remember Bobsurplus is the guy who called $1500 bitcoin by mid January 2014.. you going to listen to his predictions ? No.. we advise that you do not listen to his predictions, because he is a noob, and he is associated with cloakcoin. He is presently providiing Cloakcoin with a bad name, i.e, misrepresenting 2 coins, ours and his own. He is divided against himself, and he will not stand. Please fly away troll.

I have nothing to do with cloakcoin besides the fact tht I'm an heavy investor! People can trust who they want, I posted the facts a few pages back.. let the community decide who to trust.. You the dev with "hidden blocks' "rogue devs" AND INCOMPETENCE TO THE MOON or lil old me!

EDIT: Also, why cll me out out of everyone talking shit on this thread. Is it because you feel threatened?

THIS COIN IS A MASSIVE FAIL!!!
halfcab123

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:00:46 PM

This is a test.  The dev team wants only serious investors.  If you can be fudded into selling early, then you don't qualify to own CRYPT.

HAHAHA TEST my ass...

I have nothing to do with cloakcoin besides the fact tht I'm an heavy investor! People can trust who they want, I posted the facts a few pages back.. let the community decide who to trust.. You the dev with "hidden blocks' "rogue devs" AND INCOMPETENCE TO THE MOON or lil old me!

EDIT: Also, why cll me out out of everyone talking shit on this thread. Is it because you feel threatened?

If I felt threatened maybe I'd go do what you do and fud other threads, wake up.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:10:13 PM

HAHAHA TEST my ass...

If I felt threatened maybe I'd go do what you do and fud other threads, wake up.

Why even reply then, you must have some issues, there are 45 other people on this thread who are helping the other community members by sharing the info we have on this coin yet you single me out..

Wonder why?
guolong9988

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:13:09 PM

http://CRYPT.nmgpool.com/

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: China/America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Welcome friends to join our team!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
halfcab123

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:20:34 PM

HAHAHA TEST my ass...

Why even reply then, you must have some issues, there are 45 other people on this thread who are helping the other community members by sharing the info we have on this coin yet you single me out..

Wonder why?

It's because you are posting the most, squeaky wheel gets the oil. You should probably spend time on your own thread, helping your community, you are only making yourself continue to look bad here, I'm sure you have good intentions with 'your own' coin and feel that we are a threat; but this will not help you. You need to go be productive.

arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:26:32 PM

When a clever FUD like this comes along, people are in panic, but soon enough that panic is over and they choose to hold and buy. By then the price is higher already.

By tonight the price will be back to 150-200k.

Fudders, whenwilltheylearn
halfcab123

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:27:44 PM

HAHAHA TEST my ass...

Looks like you have some things to take care of on your digital commerce thread.

If anyone would like to know who is mismanaging the money its simple.

You need to look at two people

-Wallenstein AKA Robert Graish
-Kreative AKA Jeremy Williamson.

I'll be posting more information on them in the coming hours, like addresses and phone numbers skpye accounts and pictures.

I'll also be posting a BTC bounty for more information on these guys, like work numbers, family members, friends ect.

If yu have good dox skills you can contact me directly to discus the bounty.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: