Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:54:48 PM

So what exactly the devs are improving in "Phase 2 Project"? I know someone who would like to buy some SuperCoin because of Phase 2 Project but he wants to know more.

There is also people wondering if SuperCoin could be really good with the price rising. They need something to chew on, If they know some improvements are coming it's always easier to invest.

You are Absolute right Brooke,
For a newbie or let say investor is not appealing just to read for phase 2,this a product after all and you should know how to sell your product if you want success.
i am not criticizing nobody i am just saying.
To attract investors we should do something better than a road map,something Super special Wink
Any ideas?

Captain Positive Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wizardskills

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:59:27 PM

So what exactly the devs are improving in "Phase 2 Project"? I know someone who would like to buy some SuperCoin because of Phase 2 Project but he wants to know more.

There is also people wondering if SuperCoin could be really good with the price rising. They need something to chew on, If they know some improvements are coming it's always easier to invest.

Anyone please feel free to correct me on this.

Phase one centred around using a set of fixed mixer nodes to do the anonymous transactions. Phase two is going to allow anyone with a wallet that is open to become one of the mixer node which will give us a fully anonymous transactions system. This is obviously a much more complex thing to accomplish as the devs will not have control the mixing nodes and it has be be assumed that all of the nodes will try to cheat the system to gain coins. This is the system that the devs are trying to make currently.

As I'm sure you can imagine creating such a system no easy task and will require a lot of work. However, if you look back at the achievement's by the dev team you will see that everything they have released has been done to the highest standard and has worked first time (PoS, Super blocks, Phase 1 Anon, MultiPool). I personally have no doubt that phase two will be achieved but I'm not expecting it to be done soon, and to be honest I would rather the devs take their time over it and get it right rather than rush out a half baked solution.

A tip is more than welcome if this post was helpful to you Smiley
Digibyte: D9ickuSyeExtYiUqe7P5gnbdeY87PTKAD6
Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:38:14 PM

This is a long term currency.
Hold your coin for at least 3 years and you will get much profit. Probably we reach 10k within 1 year or more.

So,if you think to see price rise early,you're wrong.

Hold!!
Sorry man but this was one of the dumbest opinions in the thread.hold for 3 years ? R kidding me or you play fud undercover mode?
It's exactly what he's doing here for weeks.
Rnbin

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:43:17 PM

More information is in the ANN
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:59:39 PM

Phase one centred around using a set of fixed mixer nodes to do the anonymous transactions. Phase two is going to allow anyone with a wallet that is open to become one of the mixer node which will give us a fully anonymous transactions system. This is obviously a much more complex thing to accomplish as the devs will not have control the mixing nodes and it has be be assumed that all of the nodes will try to cheat the system to gain coins. This is the system that the devs are trying to make currently.

As I'm sure you can imagine creating such a system no easy task and will require a lot of work. However, if you look back at the achievement's by the dev team you will see that everything they have released has been done to the highest standard and has worked first time (PoS, Super blocks, Phase 1 Anon, MultiPool). I personally have no doubt that phase two will be achieved but I'm not expecting it to be done soon, and to be honest I would rather the devs take their time over it and get it right rather than rush out a half baked solution.

Thanks that's well-explained.

Because we need an answer to : "Why SuperCoin?". And not only "it's built for anonymous transactions"

And Phase II Project is an answer for the upcoming investors. We have to talk about it though, give some updates, some deadline (date of update) on Phase II Project, keep the community

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:14:52 PM

Because we need an answer to : "Why SuperCoin?". And not only "it's built for anonymous transactions"

And Phase II Project is an answer for the upcoming investors. We have to talk about it though, give some updates, some deadline (date of update) on Phase II Project, keep the community

For the last time, i'm not a fudder. I just would like to analyze market.

PoS, Super blocks, Phase 1 Anon, MultiPool = 1k-2k price.
You really think that with phase 2 price = 10-20k?
C'mon,be realistic!
People are so stupid, that they don't buy now cheap and wait phase2 to be release,so they will bought higher?

I'm just saying that if with PoS, Super blocks, Phase 1 Anon, MultiPool price still remain between 1-2k,with phase2 we could reach maybe 3,maximum 4k. Then phases after phases we could grow up. Within years if dev continue to dedicated to this coin.

C'mon!!! You really think that with 2-3 people that fud a coin could not rise? C'mon!!!!!
I bought and invest in a coin without read THREAD!! If they got potential i invest,if not i go to another coin.
I got supercoin, why you think i don't want that supercoin will rise.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:16:36 PM

Hold your coin for at least 3 years and you will get much profit. Probably we reach 10k within 1 year or more.

Hold!!
Sorry man but this was one of the dumbest opinions in the thread.hold for 3 years ? R kidding me or you play fud undercover mode?

I am also very confuse with Fabula comments, sometime he went to support fully Supercon.
Then suddenly he start commenting against Supercoin, he need to careful about writing somehow
if he is supporting Supercoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Wizardskills

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:23:54 PM

Well truly anonymous transactions are a nice thing to have and it will give supercoin a very good USP.

However, for a coin to really succeed to need to be be adopted not only by the alt coin community but also by businesses. This is somewhere where supercoin could potentially have a lot of growth due to how fast transactions (both normal and anonymous) happen. One of the major problems with many coins is the slow conformation time. Supercoin does not have this issue as transaction happen very very quickly. It's somewhere where we the community and the devs could investigate the potential for growth.

A tip is more than welcome if this post was helpful to you Smiley
Digibyte: D9ickuSyeExtYiUqe7P5gnbdeY87PTKAD6
brookefinancial

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:24:25 PM

hi there,
when is the multipool paying out the first payments from yesterday?

because i don't have any transaction except my staking ?
Thank you
Logs are there, so nothing will be lost, because its first time and many unexpected bugs happened, he had no time to deliver coins. pool dev will pay these coins soon.

So you guys did not buy 12 000 SuperCoin on the markets and the price is still rising!?

Nice! So you buy today to pay them for saturday, and you have to pay them for yesterday and today too?

I guess we should expect buying of 20-30K from the dev

Rnbin

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:25:27 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 04:44:14 PM by Rnbin

Hold!!

I am also very confuse with Fabula comments, sometime he went to support fully Supercon.
Then suddenly he start commenting against Supercoin, he need to careful about writing somehow
He's not supporting, trust me. Supercoin is the onliest coin i follow for a while now so I know everything people write/wrote here and I remember. I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the recent dump and now wants to rebuy cheaper. He's so transparent..

If you want proof of him being a joke, just look at his history posts or check my post below
Rnbin

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:31:26 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 04:42:51 PM by Rnbin

For the last time, i'm not a fudder. I just would like to analyze market.

PoS, Super blocks, Phase 1 Anon, MultiPool = 1k-2k price.
You really think that with phase 2 price = 10-20k?
C'mon,be realistic!
People are so stupid, that they don't buy now cheap and wait phase2 to be release,so they will bought higher?

I'm just saying that if with PoS, Super blocks, Phase 1 Anon, MultiPool price still remain between 1-2k,with phase2 we could reach maybe 3,maximum 4k. Then phases after phases we could grow up. Within years if dev continue to dedicated to this coin.

C'mon!!! You really think that with 2-3 people that fud a coin could not rise? C'mon!!!!!
I bought and invest in a coin without read THREAD!! If they got potential i invest,if not i go to another coin.
I got supercoin, why you think i don't want that supercoin will rise.

Don't be a fool. You were blaming the team to disappear for "over a week" when there was only 1 day where he didn't post in this thread. And were talking shit about "the poloniex FACTS" that there's a hidden pre-mine when that was a stupid mistake of Poloniex and they admitted it (and you know it).

By my side, i think that everyone is scared about super hystory so far...poloniex facts(hidden pre-mine),pump and dump first,then dev disappear,now dev is more present but after all, investor are still afraid and price still not rise.
How do you explain this? WHY SUPER IS SO CHEAP BUT NOONE IS BUYNG? Investor get mad all togheter and miss the chance to became millionare buyng 20btc now at this price waiting for 20k? Or they maybe know that something strange is present in supercoin hystory?

Regarding promotion:
-I know several devs that have made cryptos. Well everyone was dreaming to get in 1 exchange, only 1. If you develop a coin and you hit 1 exchange,means that in this "jungle" of thousands of crypt you are the lucky one that got promotion and attention from cryptoworld.
SUPER HIT 4 EXCHANGERS! The best exchangers! And you talking about promotion? All cryptoworld know about supercoin. Just missing investor.

I'm just talking guys. Want to know your opinions.

Hey i never dis appeared, everyday kept posting at least.  But some of you never want to understand us this is not our daily jobs. It's not our job to increase market prices, our job is to distiribute and fairly. So community has more chance to grow.

It's true we had big dishonest fud from poloniex people, they still covering this up, this badly influenced many people, then other anonymous coins attacked and kept coming by paid fudders advertised their hype and technically bad coins in this thread. We are no different than you, those guys decrease our morale as well. We can't answer all fuds and posts here for this reason.

No matter what we kept working price was below 100 satoshi i was there it was 15k i was again there. So it takes time but we believe ourself & product. So enjoy time, super is super interesting crypto project, may chance the altcoin future for the better.

Multipool will be huge, lets focus on this target.

3 days ago you said "10k will be the lowest price for Super" now you state it can't even get 10k with phase 2  Roll Eyes

Well, if you bought at 0.00001399 or 0.00001850 you have to think that you have bought at a really cheap price, thinking that 2 weks ago super reach 15k!
Probably with your trade you have give confidence to other investor, that's why price is rising a bit.
If other investor will come,SUPER will reach always new up level.
I think 10k have to be the lowest price. So buyng between 0.00001850/0.00009000 is always a good investment.

And what about these replies, fabula, is this what a supporter says ?

24 Hr Volume 1.095 BTC
Super dead.

You are a joke, nothing but a lonely rat

Phase 2 is one of biggest development event in all altcoin history.

+1000!

And a hypocrite
brookefinancial

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:49:09 PM

It's okay guys let's not point fingers and enjoy the ride together. The past is the past.

I am promoting "Phase 2 Project" with the SuperCoin and putting the word on the street that there will be a new improvement of SuperCoin in a few weeks.

You guys just need to keep the community aware of the update (weekly update is fine but you could do more like deadline, progress, what is working well during the way).

For example, let's say your are working on "mixing nodes for anonymous transactions" you could tell the community what you are doing this week, and during you keep people updated on how things are going.

When people will see that you are doing work and achieving steps, they will be eager to invest and interested more and more about Phase 2.

I'm not going to tell you how to do your job, youre doing great so far.

iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:22:57 PM

Hold!!

He's not supporting, trust me. Supercoin is the onliest coin i follow for a while now so I know everything people write/wrote here and I remember. I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the recent dump and now wants to rebuy cheaper. He's so transparent..

If you want proof of him being a joke, just look at his history posts or check my post below

I know that he mostly time just FUD, but when developer posted roadmap for 2nd phase,
he started supporting but after when price stable now around 1500 and even multipool
running good, he again starting behave strangely.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:56:53 PM

Strange times, strange people.

P.S. I wish you all SuperCoin to the another galaxy... why only moon? Cheesy

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:00:27 PM

It's okay guys let's not point fingers and enjoy the ride together. The past is the past.

I am promoting "Phase 2 Project" with the SuperCoin and putting the word on the street that there will be a new improvement of SuperCoin in a few weeks.

You guys just need to keep the community aware of the update (weekly update is fine but you could do more like deadline, progress, what is working well during the way).

For example, let's say your are working on "mixing nodes for anonymous transactions" you could tell the community what you are doing this week, and during you keep people updated on how things are going.

When people will see that you are doing work and achieving steps, they will be eager to invest and interested more and more about Phase 2.

I'm not going to tell you how to do your job, youre doing great so far.

+1

Rnbin

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:08:53 PM

Hold!!

I know that he mostly time just FUD, but when developer posted roadmap for 2nd phase,
he started supporting but after when price stable now around 1500 and even multipool
Good behavior when he holds SUPER and wants to dump, fud when he dumped and wants to buy cheap. Always the same story with this guy Smiley he just dumped and is afraid the price will go up while he's not holding any coins.

Ah well, as long as we make sure no people fall for this, he won't succeed at it.
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:28:17 PM

Hold!!

Good behavior when he holds SUPER and wants to dump, fud when he dumped and wants to buy cheap. Always the same story with this guy Smiley he just dumped and is afraid the price will go up while he's not holding any coins.

Ah well, as long as we make sure no people fall for this, he won't succeed at it.

I think what you said everything is true, he FUD when he want to buy cheap
and start supporting when he want to sell. I will keep an eye with his posts.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

brookefinancial

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:55:40 PM

I'd still like the dev to answer me on my question about the "Phase 2 Project". Explain it to me like I'm 5 years old hahaha.

I understand that you are improving the technology to make the transactions completely anonymous and secure, but I'm curious on what it's going to bring more value in SuperCoin compared to other cryptos.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:59:51 PM

I'd still like the dev to answer me on my question about the "Phase 2 Project". Explain it to me like I'm 5 years old hahaha.

I understand that you are improving the technology to make the transactions completely anonymous and secure, but I'm curious on what it's going to bring more value in SuperCoin compared to other cryptos.

Yes let`s hear it , we will create updates by ourselves hahaha Smiley

saamxx

Activity: 546
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:01:13 PM

You are curious. Indeed?
First of all, your morons sockpuppet question, that really brings more value to super.

Since only when the coin starts represent something itself, the questions like yours begins to appear.
Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: