Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:22:23 AM

Great picture Smiley
We need more miners and stable ones there and please mine X13 its much profitable.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:13:16 AM

Super is gaining attention we have a buy bot running  Cool

The super multipool should be one of the buying bots  Smiley

I think so, just wait for stats on supermultipool.com now...

I think the Dev is purchasing SUPER manually the first few times, until an automated system is in place. I'm not sure if he has purchased yet, if not we should see a rise once the payout for the last 2 days is purchased  Cool

Supermultipool still growing!
yes pool made the first purchase manually from cryptsy 15959.91996816 pool will buy today again similar amount, but this time we will use different exchange.

Pool dev is very busy with building stats for estimated daily earned supers and automation of the payments.

Don't buy just one exchange it will not add value, try to split in 2 value and buy from 2 exchange everytime, so people will get more coins every time bcause you will buy cheap and more coins from diff exchange.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:38:21 AM

The pool is still under development, getting better each day, it will not stay forever like this. You need to be patient. Keep mining and wait news from its developer.

I hear the feedback from you. That's good. We will try to handle these one by one.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:19:18 PM

The pool is still under development, getting better each day, it will not stay forever like this. You need to be patient. Keep mining and wait news from its developer.

I hear the feedback from you. That's good. We will try to handle these one by one.

Developer it's good you are getting some really good feedback, just accept good feedback and try to implement and
It will improve Supermultipool so much with these suggestion.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:17:26 PM

i hope the dev of the pool, is not hostmaster from eccoin... cause this guy made people loose a lot of money with his slowliness... and fake promises...

and the funny thing the pools is looking exactly like his... and it was supposed to be unique... blah!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

btcsup

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:26:49 PM

Is there any people uses SuperSend still fast for you?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, don't miss!. SrmjM2Q8BK8S92TmLP7V3j3YNVJSY3KZ6G
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:24:10 PM

I've compared this coin against some best altcoins on the market. Mostly hype and marketing,often still under development, and their 10th update for example is still behind phase one of SUPER.... and they are 5 times , or even more than that,more valued than Supercoin.

Somebody mentioned months needed for coin to grow and rise in the term of value?

Why not now? This is one of the best coins on the market. And others have almost nothing to offer better than Supercoin. Or even nothing at all.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:43:42 PM

I've compared this coin against some best altcoins on the market. Mostly hype and marketing,often still under development, and their 10th update for example is still behind phase one of SUPER.... and they are 5 times , or even more than that,more valued than Supercoin.

Somebody mentioned months needed for coin to grow and rise in the term of value?

Why not now? This is one of the best coins on the market. And others have almost nothing to offer better than Supercoin. Or even nothing at all.

It doesn't matter if coin got potential or not. Is not the most innovative coin that win in crypto world.
Is the most stable,with active and honest dev,with scheduled roadmap,with timeline etc etc.
This is basically what is missing on supercoin right now.
Many other coin got timeline schedule like "july 25 we release this....agoust 06 we release this etc etc".
Here we have basically an "hobby coin" from a dev who work on it only during spare time.
So,he won't tell you progress,cause he don't know when got time to work on it.
So,how investor are involved in spent money on a coin with no future develop, but only phases that are release maybe tomorrow,maybe next week,maybe next months.

arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:50:28 PM

It doesn't matter if coin got potential or not. Is not the most innovative coin that win in crypto world.
Is the most stable,with active and honest dev,with scheduled roadmap,with timeline etc etc.
This is basically what is missing on supercoin right now.
Many other coin got timeline schedule like "july 25 we release this....agoust 06 we release this etc etc".
Here we have basically an "hobby coin" from a dev who work on it only during spare time.
So,he won't tell you progress,cause he don't know when got time to work on it.
So,how investor are involved in spent money on a coin with no future develop, but only phases that are release maybe tomorrow,maybe next week,maybe next months.

What i have seen is a coin launched with many innovation,and since price was more than 10k,all was great and perfect.
After dump,dev don't know what to do, and start too early to write about a new phase,only 1 months after launch,maybe he was thinking to get more attention and price rise again.
But this rush about phase2 was totally a worst. Cause they only say "We will do this, we will do that etc etc",but the logical question from investor was "COOL!,WHEN?".
And dev flames itself sayng "We don't know! When we have time we will do". That's why many investor left.

fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:46:00 PM

looking forward to the multisig based p2p de-centralized system. It will be very innovative.

I saw someone created a "multisig coin", I bet he has no idea what multisig is, too many jokes in this space, lol/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:10:04 PM

looking forward to the multisig based p2p de-centralized system. It will be very innovative.

I saw someone created a "multisig coin", I bet he has no idea what multisig is, too many jokes in this space, lol/
Competent people can see the beauty in our phase 2 updates. It's exciting us as much as you. It will be one of greatest event in all alt coin history.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:13:00 PM

@arloseb
"This is basically what is missing on supercoin right now.

I also think they should build more momentum with the things they are doing. Because they could also be doing nothing and we couldn't see the difference. When it's always "upcoming weeks, upcoming weeks" you can kill momentum.

Weekly update is not enough in this market. Schedule is very important. Precise date and working steps being achieved.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:18:24 PM

I actually feel a large reason for the currently low price of SUPER is this thread. This thread (like many altcoin threads I assume) gets pretty negative at times. Over the past month I have seen a fairly good correlation with the positive/negative discussion in this thread, and buying/selling SUPER on mintpal. If everyone is reenforcing as a community and supporting the Dev and the coin, buy rates go up. If everyone is FUDing sell rates go up. This thread, and everyone posting within it, play a big role in the price of SUPER on the markets. Complaining about the low prices of SUPER will create a negative feedback loop, and negativity in the thread lowers the price further.

This thread is the main source of information for investors(large and small), they don't just look at the first post, if like me, they read the current events and get a feel for the 'vibe' in the thread, to see if this coin has a positive or negative feel to it, and to see how the community is reacting to the coin.

We are all in the same boat together (as investors in SUPER) with many of us buying in a different prices, we should all have a common goal to get SUPER to the moon and beyond. We bought super because we see the potential with this coin, and it is not just another gimmick P&D coin.

Instead of simply putting all the pressure on DEV to release phase 2, we should all be doing our part to keep this thread active (which is an easy way to draw attention to SUPER), get exposure to SUPERCOIN, and create a positive community atmosphere that investors like to see. This way we can already have a great stable and up trending SUPER market in place, so when Phase 2 is released.....TO INFINITY AND BEYOND  Cool
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:33:31 PM

Competent people can see the beauty in our phase 2 updates. It's exciting us as much as you. It will be one of greatest event in all alt coin history.

We hope so, and waiting Smiley

And for those who are appreciating more promises and propaganda than real deeds and hard work, please find somebody to tell them fairytales, because that's what's ringing a buy bell for them.

This coin is gonna be hot shot soon, and many will regret 'cause they didn't buy at this price Smiley

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:35:51 PM

@arloseb

I also think they should build more momentum with the things they are doing. Because they could also be doing nothing and we couldn't see the difference. When it's always "upcoming weeks, upcoming weeks" you can kill momentum.

Weekly update is not enough in this market. Schedule is very important. Precise date and working steps being achieved.

I wish this could be possible to give or act on exact times. But if we give time and we can't success, this will decrease our morale and yours, too so better to keep it like before. I think we come so far good. Community can do a lot things meanwhile, keeping the thread active, telling other people how important to have anonymous technology, bringing extra enthusiasm, etc.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:38:39 PM

I actually feel a large reason for the currently low price of SUPER is this thread. This thread (like many altcoin threads I assume) gets pretty negative at times. Over the past month I have seen a fairly good correlation with the positive/negative discussion in this thread, and buying/selling SUPER on mintpal. If everyone is reenforcing as a community and supporting the Dev and the coin, buy rates go up. If everyone is FUDing sell rates go up. This thread, and everyone posting within it, play a big role in the price of SUPER on the markets. Complaining about the low prices of SUPER will create a negative feedback loop, and negativity in the thread lowers the price further.

This thread is the main source of information for investors(large and small), they don't just look at the first post, if like me, they read the current events and get a feel for the 'vibe' in the thread, to see if this coin has a positive or negative feel to it, and to see how the community is reacting to the coin.

We are all in the same boat together (as investors in SUPER) with many of us buying in a different prices, we should all have a common goal to get SUPER to the moon and beyond. We bought super because we see the potential with this coin, and it is not just another gimmick P&D coin.

Instead of simply putting all the pressure on DEV to release phase 2, we should all be doing our part to keep this thread active (which is an easy way to draw attention to SUPER), get exposure to SUPERCOIN, and create a positive community atmosphere that investors like to see. This way we can already have a great stable and up trending SUPER market in place, so when Phase 2 is released.....TO INFINITY AND BEYOND  Cool
Well said!
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:54:34 PM

As much as I'm ready for the price 2 explode.. I'm still collecting hehe cheap people don't be fooled by fudders...

strasboug

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:59:17 PM

Well said!

agree, a lot of FUDs in this thread
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:11:04 PM

@arloseb

I wish this could be possible to give or act on exact times. But if we give time and we can't success, this will decrease our morale and yours, too so better to keep it like before. I think we come so far good. Community can do a lot things meanwhile, keeping the thread active, telling other people how important to have anonymous technology, bringing extra enthusiasm, etc.
Perhaps the dev team can make a schedule of what they are working on exactly ? This way everybody can follow the development of phase 2 and what the team is working on precisely, the investors can be way more involved this way. Even if they are just fixing bugs for a whole week, I think it's interesting to not only have a weekly update on what they did the week before, but also on what they are going to be working on for the next week. Some details on the progress and make a schedule out of it ? Even though the dates aren't exact, I think everybody understands it's hard to give precise dates but you can always adjust the schedule..
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:20:38 PM

Totally agree. The thing is that most of the time first a rise occurs (because of announcement or new implementation) and after that the fudders start to support SUPER. They fud in an attempt to lower the price even more when it's declining, and support when the price starts to rise to get it as high as possible. It's the same story on all altcoins though, the problem right now is that the fudders have no reason to support Super since they aren't expecting an increase in price (not untill phase 2 gets implemented) because as of now it's the onliest goal that's on the schedule. That's why we should put each step of progress to phase 2 in a schedule, so we all can follow the successful steps to Super's big leap in altcoin history
Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: