Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just paid the $100K USD via BTC to become a Platinum Member of TBF.  (Read 19881 times)
bangalore

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:01:29 PM

ha ha now all people looking KNC tx id  Wink   Tongue mission completed  Kiss

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:08:20 PM

$100,000 is expensive, but the membership is worth every penny. Everything is expensive nowadays.... Even an additional passport costs you some $400,000. $100K might seem expensive now, but after 5 years you will realize the value of being a Platinum Member of TBF.  Grin
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 01:09:37 PM

But a charity is more honourable
Charity within capitalism is unethical, for the same reason that the WORST slave-masters were those who treated their slaves well! In doing so, they create the illusion that slavery is a tolerable condition. It's not!

Likewise, wage-slavery exploitation is NOT a tolerable condition, and the only way we're going to get everyone to wake up to this reality is to STOP softening this horrible brutality with the breadcrumbs and blankets of charity!

Damn, am I the only one here who actually reads?

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:13:04 PM

This is really cool, go Phinnaeus!

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:33:33 PM

Charity within capitalism is unethical, for the same reason that the WORST slave-masters were those who treated their slaves well! In doing so, they create the illusion that slavery is a tolerable condition. It's not!

Likewise, wage-slavery exploitation is NOT a tolerable condition, and the only way we're going to get everyone to wake up to this reality is to STOP softening this horrible brutality with the breadcrumbs and blankets of charity!

Who is talking about slavery, there is plenty good ways to do something for others. You just sound like an egomaniac that would come up with any rediculous reason not to give away anything if you can. Luckily there are also people that do care.

And then you are expecting a painter that has worked on one for half a year just to give it away for the sake of sharing culture and you call him a capitalist too if he wants to sell it to buy bread? I think you are confused.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 01:37:05 PM

Man, I must admit, you got me at first. I took your word at first and congratulated you, then I started looking for your tx because $100k is just too much to believe. Scrolled that address a few times, couldn't find the tx, but gave up out of laziness because I didn't want to go through 700+ tx from that address.

Well played sir.

ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:04:55 PM

Lol dude, your crazy to read...

IMHO, fundation couldn't care less for any of us...as long as they get their money, you can give as much proof as you want....sad truth...

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:12:22 PM

Lol dude, your crazy to read...

IMHO, fundation couldn't care less for any of us...as long as they get their money, you can give as much proof as you want....sad truth...

I bet you different.
Once all of this starts going truly public it will hurt the image of Bitcoin and TBF.
And I doubt the foundation wants that.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:16:50 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 02:54:21 PM by Welsh

Holy fuck!

(Spoken like a true gentleman)

Stevenrm87

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:50:06 PM

Thats why I love the LitecoinFoundation.    TBF is a scam!

Selling fully funded Titan BTC Physical Bitcoins, Gold and SIlver - BTC Physical Bitcoins BTC PM if interested.
Aquent

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:58:17 PM

https://bitcoinfoundation.org/2014/04/30/kncminer-joins-bitcoin-foundation-at-platinum-level/

Blog

KnCMiner Joins Bitcoin Foundation at Platinum Level

By Jinyoung Lee Englund • April 30, 2014

knc

In five short years, Bitcoin mining has inspired cutting edge innovation and breathed new life into the silicon industry. Leading the pack is our newest Platinum member, KnCMiner.

“We are avid believers in Bitcoin and its potential to shape the future of digital transactions worldwide — most notably for millions of people traditionally locked out of the financial system. Our values are aligned with that of the Bitcoin Foundation and we are proud to support its work,” said Andreas Kennemar, Co-Founder of KnCMiner, Inc.

Based in Stockholm, KnCMiner is a proven leader in delivering custom designed, high performance ASIC mining hardware — payable in bitcoin. Their mission is to provide the best equipment and service solutions in Bitcoin mining. Co-founders Andreas Kennemar, Marcus Erlandsson, Michael Unnebäck, and Sam Cole bring 10+ years of experience in embedded electronic development, focused on FPGA and ASIC design as well as 25+ years in product and service development respectively.

“In this era of Bitcoin mining, experienced companies like KnCMiner provide the necessary technology to strengthen and power the distributed network and secure long-lasting stability for Bitcoin’s infrastructure,” said Jon Matonis, Executive Director of the Bitcoin Foundation.

To learn more about KnCMiner, visithttps://www.kncminer.com/

Welcome, KnCMiner!

With apologies to those who congratulated me, I ask: WHERE THE FUCK IS PROOF THAT KnC MINER PAID THEIR $100K USD via BTC TO THE BITCOIN FOUNDATION FOR THEIR PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP PRIOR TO BEING ABLE TO VOTE FOR BROCK PIERCE FOR THE EMPTY BOARD SEAT? It ain't fuckin' there, is it? Just like mine isn't there, to show, again with apologies, that these fucks can claim anything and nobody would even fuckin' look to see if it's true. Hell, most here took my statement as gospel because they trust me, just like we were trusting TBF. NOW, we find out we've been lied to by the very group that's suppose to protect us.

TBF only uses one bitcoin wallet address for transparency.
TBF received 5,000 BTC to said address at onset of formation.
TBF oNLy accepts BTC - none other - when accepting membership dues, regardless the size.
TBF has some 'splainin' to do!

TBF cannot claim if was via some other money transfer avenue, for that would negate the rules they themselves written.
TBF cannot show some other bitcoin wallet account they have control of, for that would negate their transparency stance, along with showing something else that could be easily gleaned if such exists.
TBF cannot claim that it hasn't been paid yet, for that would open up a whole 'nother can o' worms.

Looks to me like TBF has got themself into another pickle.

How many more times am I, along with the entire Bitcoin community, going to be lied to? How much more money will be stolen from us BITCOIN MINIONS due the foxes guarding the Jerk Chicken house?

Da fuq did I just read?

I can't help it, but feel that there must be some explanation, i.e. maybe a different address used for membership payments?

If that is not the case then...
dancingnancy

Activity: 661

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:30:52 PM

wowow interesting info there
sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:43:02 PM

I don't understand why you can't see it. It's there! Is there anyway that blockchain.info somehow messed up the ledger?

Maybe if you sort all the transactions according to their size if might show up. When blockchain.info comes back up, try that. My transaction should be right above KnC Miner's $100K via BTC transaction (depending on how the dates are sorted, of course), of which theirs'll be easy to spot, for it'll be the second biggest transaction to TBF, with mine now tied for second as well.

BTW, snatch the URL of KnC's tx and post it when you find mine, posting that as well. Better yet, take a screenshot, then post that.

Can't wait till the next election so that my vote will negate KnC's vote due to both of us having the same voting rights being verified Platinum Members and all.

Same here, I can't see the payment. Do you have the transaction ID at hand?

touché

kudos to you Bruno for having raised the knc - tfb affair Smiley

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:18:51 PM

You really think his name is Bruno?
buffalodoge

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:39:06 PM

https://bitcoinfoundation.org/2014/04/30/kncminer-joins-bitcoin-foundation-at-platinum-level/

Blog

KnCMiner Joins Bitcoin Foundation at Platinum Level

By Jinyoung Lee Englund • April 30, 2014

knc

In five short years, Bitcoin mining has inspired cutting edge innovation and breathed new life into the silicon industry. Leading the pack is our newest Platinum member, KnCMiner.

“We are avid believers in Bitcoin and its potential to shape the future of digital transactions worldwide — most notably for millions of people traditionally locked out of the financial system. Our values are aligned with that of the Bitcoin Foundation and we are proud to support its work,” said Andreas Kennemar, Co-Founder of KnCMiner, Inc.

Based in Stockholm, KnCMiner is a proven leader in delivering custom designed, high performance ASIC mining hardware — payable in bitcoin. Their mission is to provide the best equipment and service solutions in Bitcoin mining. Co-founders Andreas Kennemar, Marcus Erlandsson, Michael Unnebäck, and Sam Cole bring 10+ years of experience in embedded electronic development, focused on FPGA and ASIC design as well as 25+ years in product and service development respectively.

“In this era of Bitcoin mining, experienced companies like KnCMiner provide the necessary technology to strengthen and power the distributed network and secure long-lasting stability for Bitcoin’s infrastructure,” said Jon Matonis, Executive Director of the Bitcoin Foundation.

To learn more about KnCMiner, visithttps://www.kncminer.com/

Welcome, KnCMiner!

With apologies to those who congratulated me, I ask: WHERE THE FUCK IS PROOF THAT KnC MINER PAID THEIR $100K USD via BTC TO THE BITCOIN FOUNDATION FOR THEIR PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP PRIOR TO BEING ABLE TO VOTE FOR BROCK PIERCE FOR THE EMPTY BOARD SEAT? It ain't fuckin' there, is it? Just like mine isn't there, to show, again with apologies, that these fucks can claim anything and nobody would even fuckin' look to see if it's true. Hell, most here took my statement as gospel because they trust me, just like we were trusting TBF. NOW, we find out we've been lied to by the very group that's suppose to protect us.

TBF only uses one bitcoin wallet address for transparency.
TBF received 5,000 BTC to said address at onset of formation.
TBF oNLy accepts BTC - none other - when accepting membership dues, regardless the size.
TBF has some 'splainin' to do!

TBF cannot claim if was via some other money transfer avenue, for that would negate the rules they themselves written.
TBF cannot show some other bitcoin wallet account they have control of, for that would negate their transparency stance, along with showing something else that could be easily gleaned if such exists.
TBF cannot claim that it hasn't been paid yet, for that would open up a whole 'nother can o' worms.

Looks to me like TBF has got themself into another pickle.

How many more times am I, along with the entire Bitcoin community, going to be lied to? How much more money will be stolen from us BITCOIN MINIONS due the foxes guarding the Jerk Chicken house?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA well played sir! maybe these two youngsters know where KnC's 200 BTC payment is hiding?

https://coinchimp.com/themes/btc_public/assets/imgs/pagebanner_buy-bitcoin.jpg
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:47:39 PM

Ain't no drama like Bitcoin drama..

Shit never ends lol..
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:05:35 PM

twiifm

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:06:09 PM

OMG Zizek??  Didn't you get the memo that Post Modernism is passé now?
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 07:06:45 PM

Well played PG, well played.   Grin

Have everyone look at the Blockchain tx'es for yours, but then hit 'em with the one-two KNC scammy donation combo.

PG is definitely the master of subterfuge threads...in a good way!   Wink

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 07:32:25 PM

You really think his name is Bruno?

Yes it is, bud. I even once posted pics of my real IL DL sans masking off the ID #, and can easily do such again. To be clear, none of the pics were photoshopped, et al. in any way.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: