Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN  (Read 283059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:56:23 AM

Just started staking for me

Just received a payment on my MMXIV wallet from staking but the arrow never turned green.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Karn

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:43:30 AM

got my first stake, seems to be working fine for me.

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
d2dtk

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:33:36 AM

Was the arrow ever green?

ThePeePs

Activity: 350

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:33:43 AM

MultiPool Update:

It seems Bittrex didn't update their wallet, so it's disabled.  As soon as they update, and re-enable the wallet the pool will tx the coins, and payouts will be done.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:05:30 AM

Again, please excuse the noob questions. I can see that staking is working now but I don't understand what I am seeing.

The amount that used to be reported as my Balance is now reported as a Stake. What does this mean in user terms (I don't care about the technical processes behind the scenes)? Can I spend these coins? What happens to them and will they ever be part of my balance?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 05:13:28 AM

Again, please excuse the noob questions. I can see that staking is working now but I don't understand what I am seeing.

The amount that used to be reported as my Balance is now reported as a Stake. What does this mean in user terms (I don't care about the technical processes behind the scenes)? Can I spend these coins? What happens to them and will they ever be part of my balance?

If they are staking don't move them or they will go to balance instead

d2dtk

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:42:56 AM

Staked coins must wait 520 blocks before they can return to balance and be spent. When you generated this proof-of-stake block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, it will change to "not accepted" and not be a valid stake. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a proof-of-stake block within a few seconds of yours. Shocked

Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:25:34 AM

Was the arrow ever green?

Yes it was, just after the wallet synced it turned green then a few hours later it staked

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:58:24 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 05:19:36 PM by devvienuis

Ok, I have been waiting for weeks for the Fork to PoS. Last Friday it stopped synchronizing so I immediately went for the new Wallet. 50% PoS!! BUT.. New wallet ignores the old wallet???

What to do, I'm rather panicking by now Sad

If I try to copy the old wallet to the new %AppData%\MMXIV2 folder, all I get is:
A fatal error occurred. MMXIV can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: NSt8ios_base7failureE
CDataStream::read() : endo of data
C:\Program ...\MMXIV-Qt.exe in Runaway exception.

twitter.com/devnullius
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:53:40 AM

Ok, I have been waiting for weeks for the Fork to PoS. Last Friday it stopped synchronizing so I immediately went for the new Wallet. 50% PoS!! BUT.. New wallet ignores the old wallet???

If I try to copy the old wallet to the new %AppData%\MMXIV2 folder, all I get is:

twitter.com/devnullius

The old wallet and new wallet are on different blockchains, the wallets are not compatible.  You need to send a PM to MMXIV to get your coins swapped over to the new chain (this REALLY needs to be in the OP).
ThePeePs

Activity: 350

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:28:28 PM

To the Person mining with 1EzUuYNmcVs5v1K6rww9wp4cqv8vbsi7J.  This is an old address, please use your new address (starts with an "M") or you will not be paid.

Also, if you have not recieved a payment for the lastest shifts after the switch to PoS, you have to have a balance > 0.01 before you can be paid.  I am keeping a sheet with payouts owed.  That to is on the todo list for coding.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:56:19 PM

To the Person mining with 1EzUuYNmcVs5v1K6rww9wp4cqv8vbsi7J.  This is an old address, please use your new address (starts with an "M") or you will not be paid.

Also, if you have not recieved a payment for the lastest shifts after the switch to PoS, you have to have a balance > 0.01 before you can be paid.  I am keeping a sheet with payouts owed.  That to is on the todo list for coding.
You should consider updating the MMXIV address in your signature...
Mortimer452

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:29:28 PM

There is something funky going on in my wallet . . .

When my coins go to stake, they sortof disappear for a little while.  My available balance + stake balance don't add up.  It's off by a LOT . . . my available balance will reduce by say 30 coins when those coins are staked, but my stake balance will show some tiny arbitrary amount like 0.74892167

They do come back after awhile, but it's kind of disturbing as it makes it look like coins have just vanished.  I seriously thought my wallet was compromised the first time I saw this.

If my available balance was 10 coins and 5 of them went to stake, my available should read 5 and my staked should read 5, correct?
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:30:12 PM

You should consider updating the MMXIV address in your signature...

yes update it and the everyone will know about it
Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:38:24 PM

There is something funky going on in my wallet . . .

When my coins go to stake, they sortof disappear for a little while.  My available balance + stake balance don't add up.  It's off by a LOT . . . my available balance will reduce by say 30 coins when those coins are staked, but my stake balance will show some tiny arbitrary amount like 0.74892167

They do come back after awhile, but it's kind of disturbing as it makes it look like coins have just vanished.  I seriously thought my wallet was compromised the first time I saw this.

If my available balance was 10 coins and 5 of them went to stake, my available should read 5 and my staked should read 5, correct?
I noticed this myself and was going to say something but I wasn't sure I was understanding it right. It looks like the balance all came back after some time though, it looks OK now. That's why I was hoping for a better answer to azmojo's question about the process or cycle of staking and how it works.
devvienuis

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:39:06 PM

twitter.com/devnullius

The old wallet and new wallet are on different blockchains, the wallets are not compatible. 

You need to send a PM to MMXIV to get your coins swapped over to the new chain (this REALLY needs to be in the OP).

Thank you so much - I PM'd already but never heard back Sad I'm getting behind SO fast right now!!! Tweeted them several times too, but they abandoned that account I guess :S
devvienuis

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:47:20 PM

I sent this PM to the developer - op poster

Hope he responds finally Sad

HELLO,

I've been told I really need to be with you to get the coins from my old wallet into the new one... So here I am! How to proceed???

My received transactions were on 1J5XVoy32bgqGwro9jv1gjxxpDk6TL3QEN
24bf721157b15ede1678f9af4b55b7cc1599edb8621b793fb690c9a58367152e-000

1.73451028 MMXIV

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE with 50% I'm running hugely behind and I was eager to switch ASAP Sad

twitter.com/devnullius

I am curious how OTHERS got their coins exchanged??

twitter.com/devnullius

The old wallet and new wallet are on different blockchains, the wallets are not compatible.  You need to send a PM to MMXIV to get your coins swapped over to the new chain (this REALLY needs to be in the OP).
Mortimer452

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:20:00 AM

HELLO,

I've been told I really need to be with you to get the coins from my old wallet into the new one... So here I am! How to proceed???

1.73451028 MMXIV

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE with 50% I'm running hugely behind and I was eager to switch ASAP Sad

twitter.com/devnullius

Bittrex actually performed the swap for most of us.  Several pages back when the swap to the new blockchain was announced, the dev encouraged everyone to transfer their balance to Bittrex.  When the new wallet was released, Bittrex actually handled converting everyone's coins to the new blockchain, so whatever balance you had at Bittrex automatically changd over to the new coin.

But there was only a couple days notice of this, so for everyone else, he said to PM and he would provide instructions on how to verify your balance and transfer coins to your new MMXIV address.
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:18:08 AM

HELLO,

1.73451028 MMXIV

twitter.com/devnullius

twitter.com/devnullius

I was late to. I sent him a PM with the passsword and i sent him  my wallet.dat  per mail.
After three days the coins showed up in  my new wallet and the amound was even a bit more than i sent him.
Really great!

A word to the staking issue:
To have peace in mind open the  debugwindow and type "getinfo"
there you can see the coins staking, and can be shure that  it is only a
matter of display, the  process is working

devvienuis

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:25:55 PM

twitter.com/devnullius

Bittrex actually performed the swap for most of us.  Several pages back when the swap to the new blockchain was announced, the dev encouraged everyone to transfer their balance to Bittrex.  When the new wallet was released, Bittrex actually handled converting everyone's coins to the new blockchain, so whatever balance you had at Bittrex automatically changd over to the new coin.

But there was only a couple days notice of this, so for everyone else, he said to PM and he would provide instructions on how to verify your balance and transfer coins to your new MMXIV address.

If you see a network alert asking you to upgrade, you should listen to it  Wink

Thank you for the follow-up. I don't trust exchanges any longer so I keep most of my coins in my wallet.

I must say: MOST AMATEUR SWAP (pretty much) EVER!!

I am STILL waiting and STILL no response!!!! THEY SHOULD HAVE ANNOUNCED BETTER!!! Sad

♥ follow ups, hate Developers. F*ck this swap Sad

twitter.com/devnullius
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: