Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN  (Read 283063 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MMXIV (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:58:40 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 09:08:55 PM by MMXIV

stuck on block 6365?

My Client is stuck at block 6365 aswell..

I got 14 coins stuck there atm, I wanted to join in on the Bittrex exchange fun last night. But even now, 16 hours later, I am looking at 0/6 confirmations Sad

Slow mining until POS fork. Hardly stuck when that is the current block

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:49:39 PM

Ah got it.
Think ill point one of my new S3's at my MMXIV client and help move these blocks along.

Note: ATM, the current block is 6367.

Mortimer452

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:30:22 AM

stuck on block 6365?

My Client is stuck at block 6365 aswell..

I got 14 coins stuck there atm, I wanted to join in on the Bittrex exchange fun last night. But even now, 16 hours later, I am looking at 0/6 confirmations Sad

Slow mining until POS fork. Hardly stuck when that is the current block

Any idea on when the POS fork will occur?
Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:30:06 AM

Fantastic pool. Hash away at the pool for 4 days and what do you get? 0.00. Nothing.
Funny how a zero hash rate resulted in all of those shares, and zero blocks being found when the prior and next shift found hundreds of blocks.
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:36:44 AM

Fantastic pool. Hash away at the pool for 4 days and what do you get? 0.00. Nothing.
Funny how a zero hash rate resulted in all of those shares, and zero blocks being found when the prior and next shift found hundreds of blocks.

I've linked your post to ThePeePs. He will get back to you soon

Mortimer452

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:33:53 AM

I sent ThePeeps a message about this already, I also had around 1.2TH in SHA pointed at the pool during those days.  Out of the 69 million shares submitted that day, 66 million were mine.  My scrypt payout finally came - but nothing for sha256
ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:29:51 PM

I sent ThePeeps a message about this already, I also had around 1.2TH in SHA pointed at the pool during those days.  Out of the 69 million shares submitted that day, 66 million were mine.  My scrypt payout finally came - but nothing for sha256

Unfortunately, the one coin that that shift had been mined had a fork, of which the pool was on the wrong side of.  Thus all the blocks that were found became orphans when tfork was resolved.  I have written a script to check the block explorers for the coins we are mining to alert me if another fork happens, so I can take quicker action to make sure we do not loose as much to orphans in the future.

I was very much looking forward to buying MMXIV to pay the sha miners, as it would have been a very nice payout.

I can say that things will only get better as the code for the pool continues to improve. (getting very close to having full automatic payouts)

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:03:01 PM

I sent ThePeeps a message about this already, I also had around 1.2TH in SHA pointed at the pool during those days.  Out of the 69 million shares submitted that day, 66 million were mine.  My scrypt payout finally came - but nothing for sha256

Looks like one of the mined coins forked and we were on the bad chain. Post your MMXIV address and I'll send you a few to say sorry  Sad

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:39:50 PM

That would be great: 18Cj7f4t9txVFsTxS2xjDVsPKCVYZko1Jy

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Mortimer452

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:13:11 PM

Unfortunately, the one coin that that shift had been mined had a fork, of which the pool was on the wrong side of.  Thus all the blocks that were found became orphans when tfork was resolved.  I have written a script to check the block explorers for the coins we are mining to alert me if another fork happens, so I can take quicker action to make sure we do not loose as much to orphans in the future.

I was very much looking forward to buying MMXIV to pay the sha miners, as it would have been a very nice payout.

I can say that things will only get better as the code for the pool continues to improve. (getting very close to having full automatic payouts)

Well, that kinda sucks, but as a pool operator myself I can understand - shit happens.  What sha coin were you mining that forked?

Just another reason to get the auto payouts working as soon as possible.  We missed out on some great days to buy MMXIV when the price was very low.  The top of the sell list was down around 0.009 a few days ago, that would have been a GREAT day for the multipool.

Looks like one of the mined coins forked and we were on the bad chain. Post your MMXIV address and I'll send you a few to say sorry  Sad

I appreciate the offer - my address is 1ErZP5mEW5cC5JjECLzEEguG297226ARfd.  Thanks!

MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:09:26 PM

Unfortunately, the one coin that that shift had been mined had a fork, of which the pool was on the wrong side of.  Thus all the blocks that were found became orphans when tfork was resolved.  I have written a script to check the block explorers for the coins we are mining to alert me if another fork happens, so I can take quicker action to make sure we do not loose as much to orphans in the future.

Well, that kinda sucks, but as a pool operator myself I can understand - shit happens.  What sha coin were you mining that forked?

Just another reason to get the auto payouts working as soon as possible.  We missed out on some great days to buy MMXIV when the price was very low.  The top of the sell list was down around 0.009 a few days ago, that would have been a GREAT day for the multipool.

I appreciate the offer - my address is 1ErZP5mEW5cC5JjECLzEEguG297226ARfd.  Thanks!

We don't usually say which coins we mine, but I'm pretty sure it was Mazacoin. ThePeePs is the only one that knows for sure. We have every SHA coin on Bittrex in the list, though.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:58:17 AM

more details on the pos please?
azmojo

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:29:04 PM

Thank you! That was more than generous!

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:53:42 PM

Thank you! That was more than generous!

No problem at all. It was our mistake. Now that it's fixed...get back on the pool!  Wink

d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:46:41 AM

What's being raffled this week for mining on the mmxiv pool?

MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:14:37 PM

I'm sure you guys all want to know the winner....So first, let me explain how a winner is picked

1) Go to http://www.random.org/integers/

2) Switch to Advanced Mode

3) Configure to look like this:

4) The randomization string will be the current headline of bbc.com, which is Hamas ceasefire in Gaza stalls

Produces our random number....

5) We then take that number and apply it to the entries spreadsheet located here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rnh9O2QVBfCltjhnGRFVoCylyG1kHDLzYxrLaZr81GU

Which gives us our winner...

Congratulations to.....tripppn. Enjoy your two BRAND NEW Antminer S3's  Smiley

These steps can be verified independently to produce the same result. The headline was taken from bbc.com at exactly 2 PM Eastern Time

d2dtk

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:08:18 PM

Omg that's awesome!

Pick me now!!!!

azmojo

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:33:01 AM

Alright, I got a new logo. I can do some simple tweaks if wanted.

PM me with an email to send the files to if you want them.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
d2dtk

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:19:10 AM

Alright, I got a new logo. I can do some simple tweaks if wanted.

PM me with an email to send the files to if you want them.
[IMG[/img]

Really good job. The gold lettering really pops out at you. 

azmojo

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:05:11 AM

I can put the logo in a coin/disc or add some text (only 2014 coins/sha-256) if needed/wanted.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: