Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN  (Read 283059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:48:09 PM

I'm testing, but I think I still have a problem... Sad

The crash at the beginning (first run) is a quite normal experience and not permanent.
But sometimes it keeps crashing if a not properly detached database or even parts of it are still in the data folder.

Try this, wich is the savest way:

1) backup your datafolder make shure to have a save copy of your wallet.dat
2) uninstall the current mmxiv2 wallet
3) delete the remaining datafolder
4) install the newest version
5) start it and watch it crashing
6) before next run ensure (via taskmanager) that it is not still running as a ghost process
7) start it again (it should get stable on the second/third run) and wait for any connection
8.) close the client again and replace the wallet.dat with your backed up copy (ONLY the wallet.dat, not any other datafile)
9) start the wallet again and .... good luck :-)

Yes! My crashes were permanent in nature indeed Smiley I have over 200 wallets ;-)

Clearing all out once again BUT with these added instructions indeed did the trick. Now awaiting synchronization, finally Smiley
6) before next run ensure (via taskmanager) that it is not still running as a ghost process
7) start it again (it should get staple on the second/third run) and wait for any connection
8.) close the client again and replace the wallet.dat with your backed up copy (ONLY the wallet.dat, not any other datafile)
9) start the wallet again and .... good luck :-)

Thank you all very much, community! Couldn't have done it without you ;-)

Happy PoSing!

Devvie

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devvienuis

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:52:05 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 07:03:56 PM by devvienuis

You really should take on a team member for communications and customer support. Again ignoring the main questions and just your annoyed answer that it's there. I know (trust) that. My problem was that v1.0.0b to v1.0.1 for MMXIV2 failed constantly and kept crashing the client! Luckily, somebody else stepped in... ♥

Developer, you might really really hate me by now? BUT if you need help with the customer side... Don't be afraid to PM me, for real!

xxx & peace!

Devvie

https://twitter.com/devnullius/status/473478554580443137

PS: post-edit: and I indeed got a little extra... ;-) Appreciated!
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:50:08 PM

Out of 3 stakes 2 have been not accepted, is that normal

Make that 4 out of 5 stakes are now listed as generated but not accepted
last accepted was on 8/9/2014

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:44:59 AM

To the Person mining with 1EzUuYNmcVs5v1K6rww9wp4cqv8vbsi7J.  This is an old address, please use your new address (starts with an "M") or you will not be paid.

Also, if you have not recieved a payment for the lastest shifts after the switch to PoS, you have to have a balance > 0.01 before you can be paid.  I am keeping a sheet with payouts owed.  That to is on the todo list for coding.

That was me totally forgot to change my bat files, sent you an email with new addy MjYmkvTatZ1ryoyMHBdXUTBwMSZQgjz2Qp

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
ThePeePs

Activity: 350

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:49:44 AM

To the Person mining with 1EzUuYNmcVs5v1K6rww9wp4cqv8vbsi7J.  This is an old address, please use your new address (starts with an "M") or you will not be paid.

Also, if you have not recieved a payment for the lastest shifts after the switch to PoS, you have to have a balance > 0.01 before you can be paid.  I am keeping a sheet with payouts owed.  That to is on the todo list for coding.

That was me totally forgot to change my bat files, sent you an email with new addy MjYmkvTatZ1ryoyMHBdXUTBwMSZQgjz2Qp

Please PM me your private key to go with your old addy since anyone can claim that that is their address. Smiley

oh, and sig updated, thanks for the reminder Phosphorous .

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:14:26 AM

Now that the conversion to POS is complete, what are the next plans?

World domination! Dun dun dunnnnnnn

MMXIV (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:47:43 AM

You really should take on a team member for communications and customer support. Again ignoring the main questions and just your annoyed answer that it's there. I know (trust) that. My problem was that v1.0.0b to v1.0.1 for MMXIV2 failed constantly and kept crashing the client! Luckily, somebody else stepped in... ♥

Developer, you might really really hate me by now? BUT if you need help with the customer side... Don't be afraid to PM me, for real!

xxx & peace!

Devvie

All you had to do was download the new client  Wink

Glad it's working, though

devvienuis

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:27:12 PM

My problem was that v1.0.0b to v1.0.1 for MMXIV2 failed constantly and kept crashing the client! Luckily, somebody else stepped in... ♥

That's our point... I got the upgrade from v1.0.0b V2 to v1.0.1 V2 but THAT would crash. Making a copy of the wallet, starting with a completely FRESH wallet and the put the old v1.0.0b V2 backup wallet BACK to replace the current, new, fresh wallet will work... Just upgrading (might) fail(s)... ;p

Anyways: NEW PROBLEM!!

PoS is not working correctly...

Symptoms noticed:
suddenly my
Saldo=0
Stake=0
Unconfirmed=0
Amount of Transactoins=2 (and I could still see them in the Transactions list too!)

Gave me a scare, so I shut down the wallet.

I restarted and Stake was back at 1.802737 BUT...

Not staking because you don't have mature coins...

I had 1 successful stake before all was 0... 7b94ea66990694f7d626105b4b9d36cbf0826c5faa3f8ae51c6cb72b09d4b81c
After that (and shutting down the wallet), nothing got minted... I don't know how long to maturity, but if it resets every time minting has been done... Will take a long time to get profit from 50% stake ;p

And while I am at it... Should I keep the wallet always open OR can I open it once every so often for same minting returns...? Smiley

Devvie

twitter.com/devnullius
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 05:13:17 PM

My problem was that v1.0.0b to v1.0.1 for MMXIV2 failed constantly and kept crashing the client! Luckily, somebody else stepped in... ♥

That's our point... I got the upgrade from v1.0.0b V2 to v1.0.1 V2 but THAT would crash. Making a copy of the wallet, starting with a completely FRESH wallet and the put the old v1.0.0b V2 backup wallet BACK to replace the current, new, fresh wallet will work... Just upgrading (might) fail(s)... ;p

Anyways: NEW PROBLEM!!

PoS is not working correctly...

Symptoms noticed:
suddenly my
Saldo=0
Stake=0
Unconfirmed=0
Amount of Transactoins=2 (and I could still see them in the Transactions list too!)

Gave me a scare, so I shut down the wallet.

I restarted and Stake was back at 1.802737 BUT...

Not staking because you don't have mature coins...

I had 1 successful stake before all was 0... 7b94ea66990694f7d626105b4b9d36cbf0826c5faa3f8ae51c6cb72b09d4b81c
After that (and shutting down the wallet), nothing got minted... I don't know how long to maturity, but if it resets every time minting has been done... Will take a long time to get profit from 50% stake ;p

And while I am at it... Should I keep the wallet always open OR can I open it once every so often for same minting returns...? Smiley

Devvie

twitter.com/devnullius

dont worry, its just the qt-display, all things are happening allright.
You can ensure that (just for your peace in mind) by opening the Debug Konsole and typing "getinfo".
There you can see, wihch coins are staking. I realised that this displayproblem gets better after a few starts.

anyway it looks more frightening than it is
Also  the first two or three stakes beeing zero, seem to be normal, i had them also at the first start, but then never again.
You may even experience the wallet claiming not to stake, because its locked, though you already unlocked it.
This is the same display problem, in fact all processes are running and working smooth wile the dsisplay gives sometimes strange views

hope that helps
Matthias

Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:40:30 PM

Multipool is working great, been getting payments every day the past week.

Need to get some activity on Bittrex though, not much happening there other than a handful of buys from the multipool each day, and bots fighting over the spread
d2dtk

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:20:06 PM

I sometimes will close my wallet when I see that coins are missing from the front page. Once I start it back up everything shows where it supposed to be, just a suggestion to anyone.

Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:28:33 PM

I sometimes will close my wallet when I see that coins are missing from the front page. Once I start it back up everything shows where it supposed to be, just a suggestion to anyone.
Does closing the wallet interrupt staking?
d2dtk

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:59:45 AM

Does closing the wallet interrupt staking?

It doesn't seem like it interrupts the staked coins. Once the wallet is back open I can see the staked coins and the ones that are not being staked.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:25:34 AM

thats how mine was working until yesterday now all coins stuck in staking despite none currently staking....so basically I very dodgy client Sad
Mortimer452

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:23:48 AM

thats how mine was working until yesterday now all coins stuck in staking despite none currently staking....so basically I very dodgy client Sad

Same problem here - almost my entire balance is stuck in "stake" now for almost a full day.  I am guessing because the network is so slow, we went six hours without a block today
Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:36:54 PM

Need to get some activity on Bittrex though, not much happening there other than a handful of buys from the multipool each day, and bots fighting over the spread
But why would there ever be activity on Bittrex? Why would anyone want to buy MMXIV when you can't spend it on anything and there is no use for it? Now that raffle is over, no real reason to have it except to wait for another promotion.
ThePeePs

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:45:51 PM

Same problem here - almost my entire balance is stuck in "stake" now for almost a full day.  I am guessing because the network is so slow, we went six hours without a block today

The network does seem to be moving slowly... when our trusty dev returns, i'm sure he'll look into why. 

The MP is doing well, and we are wrecking it on sha!!  Would be great to see the other algo's pick up some too!!  At this point I have all the trading and payouts just about fully automatic.  Still need to flesh out some of the scripts, but it's very, very close now.  You guys should start to see some more improvements in the coming month as the main dev for the MP should be coming back (he had some RL stuff to deal with that took most of his time). 

But why would there ever be activity on Bittrex? Why would anyone want to buy MMXIV when you can't spend it on anything and there is no use for it? Now that raffle is over, no real reason to have it except to wait for another promotion.

The MP does a buy at least once a day, so that would be some of the activity you are seeing on Bittrex.

Also, saw a note from our dev on IRC, that he broke his phone, but once has has it fixed, he will be "super active with some new events"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:38:05 PM

:-) I like the way Phosphorous and Mortimer452 express their demands for progress, always thinking forward and helpful if there is someone in need.
I can not claim anything in the name of the MMXIV project. But maybe you i have enought trust to give you some hope, because the team is currendly quite active on improving acceptance of MMXIV. Lets wait until they feel confident enough to make their claims.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:57:41 PM

any rich list of this coin?
ThePeePs

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:16:06 PM

any rich list of this coin?

Yes, there is http://mmxiv.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: