Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN  (Read 283061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:41:14 AM

If I had an exchange, I'd add MMXIV Coin just because it's high trading volume. We need to push more pressure to those exchanges. So everybody let's send them some mail!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:27:29 PM

i really dont understand what people are thinking when they are trading.sell orders are getting eaten steadily yet people go and dump on the shitty buy orders. why would u be that stupid.are there 8 year olds trading on bittrex or people who cant read the previous trades.or maybe people are really just that dumb . i just cant comprehend it. Huh

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:29:38 PM

i really dont understand what people are thinking when they are trading.sell orders are getting eaten steadily yet people go and dump on the shitty buy orders. why would u be that stupid.are there 8 year olds trading on bittrex or people who cant read the previous trades.or maybe people are really just that dumb . i just cant comprehend it. Huh

^ the script that all altcoin investors know off by heart.  Cheesy

and those aren't 8 year olds, those are sensible miners who know that the tiny profit margins on these altcoins can only be realised by short sell orders.
those who wait, always lose money.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:31:48 PM

and those aren't 8 year olds, those are sensible miners who know that the tiny profit margins on these altcoins can only be realised by short sell orders.
i know that bro.with most coins thats true.and if people werent eating up the sell orders than yeah sell to the buys but the trade is very active on the sell orders on this coin

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:34:53 PM

+1

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:45:28 PM

i know that bro.with most coins thats true.and if people werent eating up the sell orders than yeah sell to the buys but the trade is very active on the sell orders on this coin

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying you shouldn't put your rigging to good use, and in this coin, I can actually see some very good things - the activity of the lead-developer is good, it's already a coin which is accepted for products and it could - even though it is billed as '2014' coin, be used for many purposes for many years to come.

perhaps people should stop worrying about toy exchanges and the prices that people are willing to buy and sell at, and put more effort into promoting the coin as a usable asset? that is, after all, the whole purpose of cryptocurrencies - faster, cheaper, safer.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
notsoshifty

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:50:51 PM

Perhaps they think MMXIV will have the same fate as LCL, LC, BEN, TIX, CPR, SPOT, CC, GAS, etc?
youngmike

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:06:24 PM

Perhaps they think MMXIV will have the same fate as LCL, LC, BEN, TIX, CPR, SPOT, CC, GAS, etc?

Yep. Maybe they don't know anything about this coin, they just trade it like it's any other trash alt out there. But knowledge will increase...
notsoshifty

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:11:34 PM

Yep. Maybe they don't know anything about this coin, they just trade it like it's any other trash alt out there. But knowledge will increase...

Why would this coin not be abandoned like the others?
MMXIV (OP)

Merit: 120

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:09:37 PM

That's a pretty shitty list to compare us to. We've already got more than all of those coins combined (except the Limecoins, but they are still being worked on from what I hear)

youngmike

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:16:19 PM

Active developer, transparent information about updates, high interest and volume from the start, low market cap, merchants. For example.
notsoshifty

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:30:02 PM

Active developer, transparent information about updates, high interest and volume from the start, low market cap, merchants. For example.

"Active developer"? Did you check who the developer was for the other coins I listed?
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:36:01 PM

"Active developer"? Did you check who the developer was for the other coins I listed?

I didn't have anything to do with those. I know LC from before cryptos, but I didn't help him with anything for either of his coins. I don't know about those other ones, though

youngmike

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:49:28 PM

Ok bro, you invested badly on some flopped coins and now you are broke and angry and that's why all these groundless FUD. Just watch a movie or go to gym or library and read some good book or how ever you like to relax. Meanwhile me and others are focusing on MMXIV Coin and it's progress.
notsoshifty

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:54:38 PM

Ok bro, you invested badly on some flopped coins and now you are broke and angry and that's why all these groundless FUD. Just watch a movie or go to gym or library and read some good book or how ever you like to relax. Meanwhile me and others are focusing on MMXIV Coin and it's progress.

I didn't invest in those coins. It is not groundless FUD, as you would know if you did basic research.
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:00:05 PM

I didn't invest in those coins. It is not groundless FUD, as you would know if you did basic research.

You're not really saying anything with all those words you're typing. What is the issue?

arteleis

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:01:54 PM

Kinda confused on what you're talking about.  Please post this 'basic research' so everyone is clear on what it is you're trying to get across.

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
notsoshifty

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:00:10 AM

Kinda confused on what you're talking about.  Please post this 'basic research' so everyone is clear on what it is you're trying to get across.

Meh. Dev has already stated he's a personal friend of LC dev, so anything linking the two would just be met with "LC did that for me". MMXIV domain is registered using the email address "limecoin@gmail.com" and to the same details as various LC coins (limevault.com, benjaminsbaby.com, igotspots.com, paysha.com, contribitcoin.com, etc). The writing style is identical to the posts in the other threads. Launch profile was the same (starting difficulty 1 for an SHA coin, without KGW/DGW and with max 4x diff adjustment every 50 blocks - really??) and this time instamine was 500 blocks/coins. Maybe there's one person, maybe there's two, anyway it's pretty clear that this coin is going downhill as soon as dev can offload his coins, and then will be abandoned like all the others.

I don't expect any replies other than "stop with fud", "stop trolling", "i am not LC dev", "there was no instamine", "it was a fair launch", "why are you even here", "you're just mad you didn't buy cheaper", "you're just mad you lost money before" etc so don't bother Wink
MMXIV (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:40:03 AM

Meh. Dev has already stated he's a personal friend of LC dev, so anything linking the two would just be met with "LC did that for me". MMXIV domain is registered using the email address "limecoin@gmail.com" and to the same details as various LC coins (limevault.com, benjaminsbaby.com, igotspots.com, paysha.com, contribitcoin.com, etc). The writing style is identical to the posts in the other threads. Launch profile was the same (starting difficulty 1 for an SHA coin, without KGW/DGW and with max 4x diff adjustment every 50 blocks - really??) and this time instamine was 500 blocks/coins. Maybe there's one person, maybe there's two, anyway it's pretty clear that this coin is going downhill as soon as dev can offload his coins, and then will be abandoned like all the others.

I don't expect any replies other than "stop with fud", "stop trolling", "i am not LC dev", "there was no instamine", "it was a fair launch", "why are you even here", "you're just mad you didn't buy cheaper", "you're just mad you lost money before" etc so don't bother Wink

Well that makes sense. I've been paying people to do sites or services and stuff. Guess who made our site made some others and Limecoin must have used the same guy for his site. We both used Raxe for the Android apps, but so do a lot of other coins

clockers25

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:15:05 AM

So whats the verdict on this coin, holding 18 of them, but not looking good at moment. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: