Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN  (Read 283063 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:28:54 PM

FYI, the website for the Multipool will be unavailable on port 80 for a while, but is still available on port 8082 (http://pool.mmxivcoin.com:8082)

I will let you know when port 80 will be available again.

The pool's website is now available via port 80 again.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:05:40 AM

Thanks for the advice, but it isn't working. I ran repair wallet and I got most of the coins to reappear in the wallet. But every time I try to send the coins to Bittrex I get the following error, and when I repair wallet the amount is always lower.

The explanation from iGotSpots is one way to solve this.
An easier way is if you have a backup of your wallet, as I explained before.
If that still does not help, then it might be that the block chain that your wallet has is not consistent,
so it might be necessary to
- make sure you have a good backup of your wallet.dat file in a safe place (for example a memory stick) (preferably the last backup before the trouble started)
- remove all files that the wallet downloaded and generated in the MMXIV directory, under windows this usually is in the Roaming directory of the Application Data (note: it is hidden by default, but when you type the name then you can go to it or enable display of hidden directories in the configuration) so the place is C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\MMXIV\
Under this directory you will see the wallet.dat and the database with the blocks that were downloaded.
- You can delete everything here (if your wallet.dat is good then leave that in place) and copy the backup wallet.dat to this location again.
- Now, if you restart the wallet application, it will find your backup wallet.dat but it will have to download the block chain fresh, so it will start with zero balance (because it can't find any coins in the block chain until it has synchronised with the network) and as it downloads,
it will find all your transactions in the block chain and show you the balance that you had at that time, so it may go up and down while it
"fast-forwards" through time downloading the different blocks until it is at today's blocks and then you should see your correct balance again.
It may take an hour or so for the download (depending on internet latency and processor speed as well as how large the block chain has grown).
Once everything has synchronised and showing the correct balance, you can take a complete copy of the *entire* MMXIV directory into a
backup directory on your hard drive, so next time you want to go back to a known point, you do not need to download the entire block chain, only what has been generated since your last backup. Since this backup can easily be over 1 GB, I do not suggest to put it on a Flash drive, since it can easily be downloaded again. Only the wallet.dat is really important, because it contains the keys to get access to your coins, so that you must store in a safe place.
Note: this is true of every crypto currency, not just this one.
Hope this helps!

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 09:39:08 PM

I am currently compiling BALLS on the Snowball that I've been staking Maieuticoin with for the last several weeks. Will report initial results soon on testing of both coins staking on the same device

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 09:50:11 PM

Now that CrazyLoaf dumped half of his 200M wall, we can start moving forward again. Don't sell back to him lower when he changes his mind

Cor2

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:17:18 PM

Now that CrazyLoaf dumped half of his 200M wall, we can start moving forward again. Don't sell back to him lower when he changes his mind
Aha, I was already wondering which "whale" had decided to exit at any cost - I picked up a large amount of that dump and await the price to recover. What is the roadmap for Maieuticoin - originally the plan was to exchange them for a new coin, but that was cancelled, so besides
staking, what can we expect for the future?

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
ThePeePs

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:26:42 PM

Just added two new coins (one for sha and one for x11) to the pool.  Should help our profitability. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:54:04 PM

...originally the plan was to exchange them for a new coin, but that was cancelled, so besides

well... once again : you asked this and it's now been 2 days iGotSpots is avoiding to answer to that simple question...  Angry
that's really dumb.

3 days ago, i asked the same legit question on the irc channel to iGotSpots and after waiting for an answer for a while, he finally told me that there is nothing to expect.

i would like this project going somewhere as i hold a good quantity, but seems like this guy go from one coin to another since over a year now.
Too bad I trusted him when he made that post about going all-in Maieuticoin. ( see post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=820704.0;all )
I thought he was serious.

we are now at least 4 ppl that i've spoke with that bought M and are now just waiting to dump at the very first opportunity. just saying...

prove me wrong iGotSpots that this project is not dead.  Undecided

Mortimer452

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:16:03 PM

...originally the plan was to exchange them for a new coin, but that was cancelled, so besides

well... once again : you asked this and it's now been 2 days iGotSpots is avoiding to answer to that simple question...  Angry
that's really dumb.

3 days ago, i asked the same legit question on the irc channel to iGotSpots and after waiting for an answer for a while, he finally told me that there is nothing to expect.

i would like this project going somewhere as i hold a good quantity, but seems like this guy go from one coin to another since over a year now.
Too bad I trusted him when he made that post about going all-in Maieuticoin. ( see post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=820704.0;all )
I thought he was serious.

we are now at least 4 ppl that i've spoke with that bought M and are now just waiting to dump at the very first opportunity. just saying...

prove me wrong iGotSpots that this project is not dead.  Undecided

I have to admit I am feeling about the same way.  When the second coin was announced, it was supposed to only be available by purchasing with M, not a mixed POW/POS coin like BALLS.  It has been my experience that when a dev comes out with a new coin the old ones go into the shitter.

I am getting the impression that BALLS will be the focus now and M will sorta fade out into the background.
Kinda feeling like a big ol' bag holder right now Cry
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 01:09:21 AM

Just finished running the first round of tests and I can say I am very pleased with the initial results. Confident enough to already post this

The Snowball staking hardware will now come ready to stake for both Maieuticoin and Snowballs and are able to stake both coins simultaneously. These units will remain purchasable with either M or BTC until December 5th. After that date, orders will be accepted in Maieuticoin only

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 04:30:36 AM

BALLS also has nothing to do with the anonymous chain we were talking about allowing a switch from M to. That project is on the backburner for now since we started development on the Snowball hardware

Cor2

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:27:41 AM

Just finished running the first round of tests and I can say I am very pleased with the initial results. Confident enough to already post this

The Snowball staking hardware will now come ready to stake for both Maieuticoin and Snowballs and are able to stake both coins simultaneously. These units will remain purchasable with either M or BTC until December 5th. After that date, orders will be accepted in Maieuticoin only
Do you have an indication of price for the staking HW?
BTW, someone not interested in the snowball enclosure design can use his own RasPi B+?

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 07:08:55 AM

Do you have an indication of price for the staking HW?
BTW, someone not interested in the snowball enclosure design can use his own RasPi B+?

http://www.mmxivcoin.com/snowball.html

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:50:07 PM

I like your topic title LOL
I need to see what is the difference between this and snowballs though..

i came by because i seen sentries deleted from this topic an hour ago on the snowballs ANN

i don't see much point in trying to use this place anymore with severe random topic deletions going on more and more..
and is it mprep ? because global mods and theymos etc can stomp in here doing what they want too right ?

screw this place !

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 09:21:32 PM

I like your topic title LOL
I need to see what is the difference between this and snowballs though..

i came by because i seen sentries deleted from this topic an hour ago on the snowballs ANN

i don't see much point in trying to use this place anymore with severe random topic deletions going on more and more..
and is it mprep ? because global mods and theymos etc can stomp in here doing what they want too right ?

screw this place !

It's mprep. He needs to go. My only two bans from here ever came right after we launched Offline Staking, then again right after we launched the Snowball hardware. Coincidence?

ThePeePs

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:46:43 AM

I have to do some maintenance on the Pool tonight, so it will be down for a while (prob about 1-2 hrs.).  I will post again when it is back up.

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ThePeePs

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:08:09 AM

I have to do some maintenance on the Pool tonight, so it will be down for a while (prob about 1-2 hrs.).  I will post again when it is back up.

Pool is back up and running.

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:13:58 AM

Pool is back up and running.

What changed? Could there be a option to view it in desktop modewhile on a mobile device?

I Aint Stifler

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:02:02 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 02:43:46 PM by I Aint Stifler

Is this coin dead?  
Also, the dev has moved over to his next coin i.e., snowballs. Above that everyone is trying to dump their coins.
BitBD

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 06:41:12 PM

Is this coin dead?  
Also, the dev has moved over to his next coin i.e., snowballs. Above that everyone is trying to dump their coins.
Are you from Mars? or we?
Don't try to post like this please, if you want then post with your original iD?

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
I Aint Stifler

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:56:44 AM

Is this coin dead? 
Are you from Mars? or we?
Don't try to post like this please, if you want then post with your original iD?
Go and check the current volume of Maieuticoin on bittrex and you will understand what i'm talking about. I have invested more than 2 btc in this coin and now i'm thinking of dumping it. The dev is quite active working on his next coin, but doesn't has time for his old projects and has probably abandoned this coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: