Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:40:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
alldissolve

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:19:44 PM

Hey everyone!

I'm looking to run a Hyper Staking node on my raspberry pi 2. Can anyone provide any advice on how to compile the Hyper source on the PI? I have tried and ran into errors. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ignatius

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:24:27 PM

Hey everyone!

I'm looking to run a Hyper Staking node on my raspberry pi 2. Can anyone provide any advice on how to compile the Hyper source on the PI? I have tried and ran into errors. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

It was mentioned that stakebox would support HYPER, maybe their rpi hyper wallet daemon is accessible via their github or similar? Just a guess, no rpi here. Hopefully someone else can provide a more definitive answer.

Added Pirates Vikings and Knights 2, which now also pays out HYPER.

https://www.cashncarry.info/servers/pvkii-servers/pvkii-howtoplay
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:58:44 PM

Just to update, after we finished the first mission, everything is now loading fine, Smiley.

But it looks like it's only cycling one campaign (the one with hotel, C1).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:01:52 PM

Hey everyone!

Hi alldissolve;

What version of the wallet are you trying to compile? And what errors are you having?

If you want you can check out this page and scroll down to “Building HYPER” and you’ll find some work I did when I first attempted to compile on my Linux computer. HYPERFuture said they changed the wallet build a little while ago so it would be easy to compile on Linux, and I don’t know how far different a pi is, but check it out and if you have any questions (like you’re getting other errors, etc), please just post here. Smiley
Ignatius

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:16:36 PM

Just to update, after we finished the first mission, everything is now loading fine, Smiley.

Added a bunch of maps and restarted the server.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:17:31 PM

Added a bunch of maps and restarted the server.

Perfect. Thanks! Smiley. Enjoying it so far!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
alldissolve

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:39:28 PM

Hey everyone!

Hi alldissolve;

What version of the wallet are you trying to compile? And what errors are you having?

If you want you can check out this page and scroll down to “Building HYPER” and you’ll find some work I did when I first attempted to compile on my Linux computer. HYPERFuture said they changed the wallet build a little while ago so it would be easy to compile on Linux, and I don’t know how far different a pi is, but check it out and if you have any questions (like you’re getting other errors, etc), please just post here. Smiley

Thanks for the info, here is the error I get,

Code:
pi@raspberrypi ~/bin/Hyper $ sudo qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP support
Project MESSAGE: Building with IPv6 support
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP supportProject MESSAGE: Building with IPv6 supportProject MESSAGE: Warning: unknown QT: widgetsRemoved plural forms as the target language has less forms.
If this sounds wrong, possibly the target language is not set or recognized.
Removed plural forms as the target language has less forms.
pi@raspberrypi ~/bin/Hyper $ make
cd /home/pi/bin/Hyper; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /home/pi/bin/Hyper/build/build.h
g++ -c -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -msse2 -w -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_GENERIC_SHARED_MUTEX_ON_WIN -D__NO_SYSTEM_INCLUDES -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -IC:/deps/boost -Ic:/deps/db/build_unix -Ic:/deps/ssl/include -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/bitcoin.o src/qt/bitcoin.cpp
Assembler messages:
Fatal error: can't create build/bitcoin.o: Permission denied
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-msse2’
Makefile:973: recipe for target 'build/bitcoin.o' failed
make: *** [build/bitcoin.o] Error 1
Ignatius

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:06:23 PM

Hey everyone!

Hi alldissolve;

Code:
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP supportProject MESSAGE: Building with IPv6 supportProject MESSAGE: Warning: unknown QT: widgetsRemoved plural forms as the target language has less forms.
cd /home/pi/bin/Hyper; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /home/pi/bin/Hyper/build/build.h
g++ -c -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -msse2 -w -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_GENERIC_SHARED_MUTEX_ON_WIN -D__NO_SYSTEM_INCLUDES -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -IC:/deps/boost -Ic:/deps/db/build_unix -Ic:/deps/ssl/include -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/bitcoin.o src/qt/bitcoin.cpp
Assembler messages:

Does the user you are compiling as have write permissions?
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:17:36 PM

Hey everyone!

Hi alldissolve;

Code:
Assembler messages:

Do you have the most recent HYPER wallet? If not, please get the newest version, 1.5.3.2.

Check that you have write permissions as there is a permission denied message.

If you don't have the latest version of gcc, look to get the newest version. (link)
Ignatius

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:51:29 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 07:10:24 PM by Ignatius

Hey everyone!

Hi alldissolve;

Code:
Assembler messages:

I started trying to compile the headless daemon version for rpi and so far have found these tips which may help you:
SSE2 relates to Intel's Streaming SIMD Extensions 2. It relates only to Intel X86 CPUs (or compatible CPUs). The Raspberry Pi uses an ARM CPU and so does not support SSE2.
I removed -msse2 from makefile.unix

You need boost:
sudo apt-get install libboost-dev

The above fails for me due to a lack of space. How much space do you have? Compile and such on sd card storage or etc, say df at cli to see disk usage.

EDIT:
Gave myself more room, installed boost.

You need berkeley DB:
wget http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz
tar -xzvf db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz
cd db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix/
../dist/configure --enable-cxx
make
sudo make install

Wait a very long time... (I am here....)

alldissolve

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:59:08 PM

Ignatius / MakingMoneyHoney

Thanks for your suggestions.

I have 25 GB free space
gcc is up to date
I have the latest Hyper release via
Code:
sudo git clone https://github.com/palmd/Hyper/
I removed the msse2 flag from makefile.unix
I have boost

Now when I run
Code:
sudo make -f makefile.unix

I get the following output with error.

http://pastebin.com/3RHQfcsR

I put it on pastebin to not blind people.
Polly Stripe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:04:28 PM

$HYPER @HyperCrypto added to our multi-faucet! Check it http://www.free-crypto.com/hyper/
Ignatius

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:36:45 AM

I have 25 GB free space
gcc is up to date
Code:
I have boost

Now when I run
Code:

My hard drive died so my testing has been stalled Roll Eyes

scrypt_mine.cpp:32:23: fatal error: xmmintrin.h: No such file or directory

xmmintrin.h only exists on x86 because it provides direct access to x86-specific vector instructions.

You can *try* removing:
#include <xmmintrin.h>
scrypt_mine.cpp

then:
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:42:36 AM

I have 25 GB free space
gcc is up to date
Code:
I have boost

Now when I run
Code:

Looks like these are the problem lines:

scrypt_mine.cpp:32:23: fatal error: xmmintrin.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:159: recipe for target 'obj/scrypt_mine.o' failed

I searched online and found this page.

It looks like to me that you may have to change one of the config files, makefile.unix.

One person said something about adding "scrypt-arm.S"... their quote - "Modified the files, put scrypt-arm.S in src and got cli built on arm"

So, maybe try adding the following lines to your MakeFile:

obj/scrypt-arm.o: scrypt-arm.S
    $(CXX) -c $(xCXXFLAGS) -MMD -o $@ $<

I'm not sure where you would put it though. I played around with my code in Linux until I got it to work, but I don't have a pi to try this out on, sorry.
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:34:15 PM

coinmarketcap says 4,763,265 HYPER
and worldcoinindex  3,232,045 HYPER

total supply

What is right?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:37:50 PM

yes, you can get a working version of the HYPER wallet for the RPi2 here http://www.github.com/stakebox just clone it to the device and run it..

Who here is the wallet Dev for HYPER??
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:45:10 PM

total supply

What is right?

Just use this one...
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:47:28 PM

total supply

What is right?

Just use this one...
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/

THANKS!

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
alldissolve

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:18:44 AM

yes, you can get a working version of the HYPER wallet for the RPi2 here http://www.github.com/stakebox just clone it to the device and run it..

Thanks for the info. I tried this, I get yet another error

Code:
pi@raspberrypi ~/HYPER $ sudo ./HYPER 
./HYPER: error while loading shared libraries: libminiupnpc.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:22:07 PM

Thanks for the info. I tried this, I get yet another error

Code:
pi@raspberrypi ~/HYPER $ sudo ./HYPER 
./HYPER: error while loading shared libraries: libminiupnpc.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Do you have miniupnpc installed?
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: