Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
Coins-R-Us

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:18:12 AM

OK I gotta agree, Diamond looks impressive and I was thinking about investing.
But Hyper has a better coin "roll-out" i think, with higher POS for longer time.

It looks like Hyper will pay more in the long run; you can correct me if I'm wrong.
Besides, Hyper will probably be a more useful and wide-spread coin, increasing its value, stability and decentralization.

Some automatic coin-joining might be good.
Also, please add estimated time to stake! (see Coin Magi code)  Cool
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:23:10 AM

Why is Hyper disabled on Bittrex?
Wallet server maintenance?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:45:01 PM

Why is Hyper disabled on Bittrex?
Wallet server maintenance?

It seems to be specific to Bittrex, Shapeshift.io seems to be up and running.
jon4x19

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:35:28 PM

Hey, does anyone have any experience of using the HYPER win wallet with Wine on a Mac? I keep getting a MinGW Runtime assertion error. The Mac OS wallet I know is not supported and mine recently died on me Sad
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 12:08:06 AM

OK I gotta agree, Diamond looks impressive and I was thinking about investing.
But Hyper has a better coin "roll-out" i think, with higher POS for longer time.

It looks like Hyper will pay more in the long run; you can correct me if I'm wrong.
Besides, Hyper will probably be a more useful and wide-spread coin, increasing its value, stability and decentralization.

Some automatic coin-joining might be good.
Also, please add estimated time to stake! (see Coin Magi code)  Cool

if u run the numbers game hyper coinmarketcap can maybe rise but the value for a single coin can only fall
its just to much to double coins each year

dmd didnt lose value last year it gained value and that even with 50% POS

and that is just possible because people know there that DMD will double its coins in 10 years and not in 1 year.....

i dont want to crosspromote more i think both coins just set up different

the potential of hyper isnt teh coin rollout
the rollout is in fact its weak point its to many years high pos

the potential is adoption as gaming currency
thats the make it or break it point

if it get adopted the high amount of coins is needed because there is shitload gamers  Cool

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
jon4x19

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:06:54 PM

Hey, does anyone have any experience of using the HYPER win wallet with Wine on a Mac? I keep getting a MinGW Runtime assertion error. The Mac OS wallet I know is not supported and mine recently died on me Sad

Ok so forget Wine, I've downloaded Windows 10 on Parallels, and the latest version of the windows Hyper wallet. Unfortunately that's not working either. It keeps saying that it's already running, when its not. Going back to the Mac wallet that I had previously, I'm very confused about what it is I should back up - everything on this forum says I should back up the wallet.dat file, but I've never had a wallet.dat file in the Hyper directory - just the blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat. Am I missing something here? Also, when you say 're-download the blockchain' which file are you talking about? I tried downloading the bootstrap but all that's there is a bootstrap.dat, which when I copy it into the folder doesn't help (I still get the 'Error loading blkindex.dat' problem). Sorry guys I've been at this for nearly a day now but still no luck. Any help would be much appreciated!
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:09:23 PM

Ok so forget Wine, I've downloaded Windows 10 on Parallels, and the latest version of the windows Hyper wallet. Unfortunately that's not working either. It keeps saying that it's already running, when its not. Going back to the Mac wallet that I had previously, I'm very confused about what it is I should back up - everything on this forum says I should back up the wallet.dat file, but I've never had a wallet.dat file in the Hyper directory - just the blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat. Am I missing something here? Also, when you say 're-download the blockchain' which file are you talking about? I tried downloading the bootstrap but all that's there is a bootstrap.dat, which when I copy it into the folder doesn't help (I still get the 'Error loading blkindex.dat' problem). Sorry guys I've been at this for nearly a day now but still no luck. Any help would be much appreciated!

Yes, you only need the wallet.dat file.

This is from another thread about a mac bitcoin wallet.dat, but I would imagine you'd find it in the Hyper folder like this:

/Users/<your-user-name>/Library/Application Support/Hyper/wallet.dat

Are you sure you are looking in the "Application Support" folder within your home folder, as opposed to the other "Application Support" folder at the root level of your hard disk?

That is, the file is here:
/Users/<your-user-name>/Library/Application Support/Bitcoin/wallet.dat

NOT here:
/Library/Application Support/

I don't know that Windows 10 has been officially tested with the Hyper wallet, so it may be causing issues.

Back to the mac issue. If you want to re-download the blockchain, close out the wallet, and copy your wallet.dat file to a flash drive or another location.

Then delete the blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat files and put the downloaded bootstrap file in that folder.

Now open the wallet program again, and it may take several hours to read the files from the bootstrap, just leave it alone and don't shut down the computer while it's running. At some point you should see the wallet pop open and it will download the new data. You can close it out at that point if you need to shut down the computer, but close the wallet first. Just keep the wallet open until it gets synced up.
jon4x19

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:33:29 PM

This is from another thread about a mac bitcoin wallet.dat, but I would imagine you'd find it in the Hyper folder like this:

Are you sure you are looking in the "Application Support" folder within your home folder, as opposed to the other "Application Support" folder at the root level of your hard disk?

NOT here:

I don't know that Windows 10 has been officially tested with the Hyper wallet, so it may be causing issues.

Back to the mac issue. If you want to re-download the blockchain, close out the wallet, and copy your wallet.dat file to a flash drive or another location.

Then delete the blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat files and put the downloaded bootstrap file in that folder.

Now open the wallet program again, and it may take several hours to read the files from the bootstrap, just leave it alone and don't shut down the computer while it's running. At some point you should see the wallet pop open and it will download the new data. You can close it out at that point if you need to shut down the computer, but close the wallet first. Just keep the wallet open until it gets synced up.

Ok so I don't seem to have a /Users/<your-user-name>/Library/ folder, so its definitely not in there. A search for a wallet.dat file yields no results. I even recall that when I first downloaded the Hyper wallet back in January there was no wallet.dat file in the Hyper directory (which was placed in /Users/<your-user-name>/Hyper/) which I thought was strange because I've had other altcoins before and made backups of the wallet.dat files. I assumed that one of the blk0001.dat or blkindex.dat was the equivalent. I've just re-downloaded the Hyper software for Mac and had a look to confirm and for sure the only files in the /Users/<your-user-name>/Hyper/ directory are blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat, along with a 'database' folder which has a log file inside.

Sooo...I'm kinda at a loss here. If I delete both the blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat files then nothing of my original wallet will be left and I will lose all my coins on a new install. Any other Mac users found a wallet.dat file?
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:43:18 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 10:55:59 PM by MakingMoneyHoney

NOT here:

Ok so I don't seem to have a /Users/<your-user-name>/Library/ folder, so its definitely not in there. A search for a wallet.dat file yields no results. I even recall that when I first downloaded the Hyper wallet back in January there was no wallet.dat file in the Hyper directory (which was placed in /Users/<your-user-name>/Hyper/) which I thought was strange because I've had other altcoins before and made backups of the wallet.dat files. I assumed that one of the blk0001.dat or blkindex.dat was the equivalent. I've just re-downloaded the Hyper software for Mac and had a look to confirm and for sure the only files in the /Users/<your-user-name>/Hyper/ directory are blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat, along with a 'database' folder which has a log file inside.

Sooo...I'm kinda at a loss here. If I delete both the blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat files then nothing of my original wallet will be left and I will lose all my coins on a new install. Any other Mac users found a wallet.dat file?

I don't have a mac, so I'm searching up where it should be located, but if you open the wallet does it work at all? You can backup from the File pull down menu and save it to another location. I'll check the internet and see where else a wallet.dat would hide on a mac...

edit: here's a page saying the folder may be hidden or you may have chosen another folder originally.

edit 2: reddit thread - "MacOS keeps the Library hidden. To show the Library open the Terminal app and type < chflags nohidden Library > Now you can search for your wallet file in the finder."

edit 3: on Doges.org - there was a thread and the person said after doing this, originally it was hidden, but on a reboot it showed up -
1.) Click the Finder icon on the dock
2.) press Command+SHIFT+"G" to "Go to the folder"
3.) Input "~/Library" and hit RETURN.
This will bring you into your logged-in user's Library folder. From there you can navigate to Application Support.
I just want to help.

edit 4: This is about bitcoin, just replace Hyper where bitcoin is mentioned:

"The first step in backing up your bitcoin wallet is to locate whereabouts on your Mac it is.  The "wallet.dat" file is in the "Library" folder, however by default the "Library" folder hidden to prevent inexperienced users from deleting important files and corrupting applications or OSX.  To un-hide it go to your Mac's home folder (the home folder should be the name of the computer's owner - for example "sophieadamson"), control-click on the background of the home folder window and select "Show View Options".  In the window that comes up tick the "Show Library Folder" check-box, and the "Library" folder will appear within your home folder.  Open it, and then open the "Application Support" folder within it.  Inside "Application Support" you will be presented with a whole bunch more folders, each containing files belonging to various applications on your Mac.  If you are using Bitcoin QT as your bitcoin client (which is the client this tutorial is intended for) then find the folder called "Bitcoin" and open it.  Inside there will be your "wallet.dat" file amongst a bunch of other files and folders."
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:50:26 PM

NOT here:

I don't have a mac, so I'm searching up where it should be located, but if you open the wallet does it work at all? You can backup from the File pull down menu and save it to another location. I'll check the internet and see where else a wallet.dat would hide on a mac...

edit: here's a page saying the folder may be hidden or you may have chosen another folder originally.

edit 2: reddit thread - "MacOS keeps the Library hidden. To show the Library open the Terminal app and type < chflags nohidden Library > Now you can search for your wallet file in the finder."

Deleting blk0001.dat and dlkindex.dat cannot lose your coins - your address in the wallet.dat is the tie to your coins - lose your wallet and no backuo - you have a problem then
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:52:50 PM

Deleting blk0001.dat and dlkindex.dat cannot lose your coins - your address in the wallet.dat is the tie to your coins - lose your wallet and no backuo - you have a problem then

Right, the problem jon4x19 has, is they can't find the wallet.dat file.
jon4x19

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:59:41 PM

Yes - and apparently it is an OS Mountain Lion problem, because for some reason they hid the ~/Library/Application Support folder! I finally managed to find it by using the 'Go to folder' option and typing it in manually. Aaaannnnndddd lo and behold there is my wallet.dat file Smiley Many thanks for everyone's help, I'm going to do a re-install now after having backed it up and hopefully that will restore everything! Cheers guys.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:02:23 PM

Yes - and apparently it is an OS Mountain Lion problem, because for some reason they hid the ~/Library/Application Support folder! I finally managed to find it by using the 'Go to folder' option and typing it in manually. Aaaannnnndddd lo and behold there is my wallet.dat file Smiley Many thanks for everyone's help, I'm going to do a re-install now after having backed it up and hopefully that will restore everything! Cheers guys.

Good luck with it. Once you re-install, place your wallet.dat file (keeping a backup elsewhere of course) in the correct folder (now that you know where it goes) before starting up the wallet. Then start the wallet up and it may take a while to load the bootstrap.
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:36:22 AM

Ok got some more updates.. textured the counter top, gonna do the other cabinet the same way.

what do u guys think?

Don't forget we have crowdfunding going on as well as crowd support.

Crowd Support
-This is Free, just share on your social media with your friends, it increases awareness of the project.

HeadTalker

Crowd Funding
-Help support Chain of Conflict by donating to fund the project, optional but appreiciated and every bit helps.

StartJoin
Picisi Crowdfunding

World without fiats!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 05:38:08 PM

Dragon Knights of Valeria is expanding into a second server. The second server is still in beta mode with accounts being reset when it is officially launched.

Come beta test the server and begin your survival now that the world has ended. The new server will have bonus features such as a starting intro, a new continuous story line to guide you on your journey, and more.

This server will not be a paid to play server and is currently in open beta phase.

Play today at https://dknight2.com/portal

Hyper Wars

On October 31, 2015 Hyper Wars will no longer be able to pay out requested HYPER due to lack of funds.

I will leave the game running but any Hyper you earn in game will be on hold without promise to pay until funding can be restored. Pending Withdrawals and withdrawal requests made before November 1, 2015 will be sent.

I am sorry for this inconvenience and hope players understand.

Withdrawals for Dragon Knights of Valeria will still continue as normal.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:05:58 AM

the CashnCarry web wallet is a staking wallet right?
How much would 140 HYPER stake in a day?
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:26:53 PM

the CashnCarry web wallet is a staking wallet right?
How much would 140 HYPER stake in a day?

Around 0.2333333333333333 HYPER/per day... (140 × 0.05 / 30)
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:36:38 PM

Ok I've placed Ad Spaces for businesses and other coins to advertise, alot of eyes will likely see these.
I have the wrong price image in this screenshot, its just an example though for now.

Pricing is as follows:

Small Spots (ex. Papers laying around):            .005 BTC for initial placement
Medium spots (ex. Signs in the stores/Posters): .01 BTC for initial placement
Large Spots (ex. Building Murals/Billboards):      .03 BTC for initial placement
+
Monthly Fees:                                                   .01 BTC per month

World without fiats!
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:24:13 PM

Just waiting for something exciting to happen with Hyper. New games and more development would be seen maybe someday in the future. I just wish Hyper would spread its awareness and thus increase price and demand.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
suatdu

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:53:34 AM

twitch.tv/hypercrypto seems offline???
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: