Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample  (Read 95457 times)
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:22:02 AM

http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=13&prev=1
Dedicated stole the premine, look at block 2. Their pool was working before the nodes were operational. None of the pools were running and noone was syncing apart from dedicated. People are accusing other pools for not being on the correct chain but it is dedicated who actually caused the forked and killed this coin.
In case dedicated removes this premine block here is the snapshot of their statistics page:
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010020013W140141042594656

Why do you people keep going with dedicatedpool - they've destroyed this coin and you keep trusting them... It is actually community's fault for having such trust in one pool.

They ceated their own chain , so if you go back to the lower chain with the nodes in the op posted by the dev
everyone will be on the right chain and coins in dedicatedpool will not be valid
Block 2 worth 250k coins was mined by dedicatedpool. This was supposed to be dev's premine! Why did people and other pools follow dedicated? This was a mistake.
Dedicatedpool was online before anyone else could even sync, the nodes were not reachable and yet the pool operator decided to go with the launch. This has nothing to do with having bigger hashrate but rather with being dishonest and not waiting for nodes to be online. Read the thread right after the launch, no one was able to sync but somehow dedicated started to mine immediately. For mechanical reasons dedicatedpool blockchain became longer as it was launched before anyone else could connect to the network. As a result - dev lost his premine.
I believe dev wasn't aware of any problems at the beginning as he was on non-dedicatedpool chain and he didn't see any problems (his premine was in place and everything seemed ok from his point of view). It is not dev's fault, it is the fault of dedicatedpool who was in a rush to take as much network hashrate as possible and launched his pool before the nodes were up.

OK now if you want to remain ignorant, that is your choosing. The dedicated pool was controlled by loljosh. As a matter of fact he IS the dedicated pool. They perpetrated the same scam on LibertyCoin with a 24hash.com pool that disappeared into thin air without having made but a few payouts to miners. Who had the rest of the mined coins? That's right, loljosh and his accomplice, Templar 77/ Carlos R. Torres Ferguson. Follow their trail, they have quite an active one full of skeletons of shit coins (scam jobs).

OK so if you are saying that these same people are behind dedicated pool what is your proof?  

By the same token.. why do you defend them so hard?

Because I'm their lawyer!  Joking aside I'm just annoyed that the finger of blame isn't being pointed at the developer.

No because you are defending a pool who has repeatedly stole in the past. You sound like their fucking lawyer.

I was not aware of them stealing in the past.  I am only speaking from my own experience.  If you have a problem with my opinion go fuck yourself (Oh you are already).
Guy's pay attention here.. the biggest proponent of dedicated pools is Soul_eater_123, He has been a member here for barely over 3 months. Track dedicated pools timeline. Check this asswipes history, and post tendencies.  Scrapp never mislead, or do wrong. I never mined this coin, in fact by the time I learned of it this shit already went down.

Facts are facts.

Where is the dev? Why is dedicated pool tied to yet another scandalous coin? Shit starts adding up. I have seen them do this kind of bullshit on various coins. Oh yea, they have a sweet logo, and their pools appear to work, and do minimally. That in itself is the facade.
You're right man.

Because you think you know everything.

That's why I'm agreeing with your brainfarts.

This is what I had to put up with from people for trying to save them from being scammed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:22:24 AM

Look at dedicatedpool's block statistics, every single block was mined on their pool for the first 98 blocks(!!!), including blocks 1 and 2. For any pool operator this should ring alarm bell that something is fishy about their blockchain. However, dedicatepool insisted that they are on the correct blockchain and used their reputation to force everyone to jump on their incorrect blockchain, thereby stealing the premine (I am not saying they did it because of the premine, probably they did it to get as much hashrate as possible, but this is reckless behavior).
Transaction that I gave above are from the alternative chain that is now not accepted by community and that shows what dev's premine address is, as block 1 and 2 went to this address. In order to see these transactions you would have to download that blockchain by using OP nodes and don't sync with dedicatedpool.

Blocks 1-60 were part of the premine. They went to the DEV PREMINE ADDRESS (look at the picture of the wallet in the OP).

After the premine was done, sure dedicated probably made a pretty decent headstart on the mining, but they didn't do anything as you are suggesting.
This was supposed to be, however dedicatedpool jumped start on the blockchain before nodes were up and running and they mined every single block for the first 98 blocks!!! Take a look at block statistics for dedicatedpool
http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=13&next=1
As you can see block 2 of 250k was also mined on dedicatedpool and EVERY SINGLE BLOCK FROM BLOCK 1 UNTIL BLOCK 98.
Every honest pool operator would notice that something is wrong with his blockchain when you are the only one on it but binaryclock insisted that dedicatedpool was on the correct blockchain and used his reputation to force everyone to use their forked blockchain.

No this is wrong.  Merx (Trademybit) and I had exchanged nodes before the coin start.  Trademybit dumped 30gh/s on it, and dedicated had 15gh/s on it.  We had 10 connections then suddenly merx (trademybit) and I both forked at the start.

Once we came back up, i told all my users I'd grant them the forked coins and take the hit.  I noticed that my wallet was -255,000 coins and was like WTF?  I checked the mysql blocks and found one block was worth 250k, block number 3.  I deleted it from the mysql database and set all the orphaned blocks to confirmed so my users wouldn't be screwed out of the forked blocks.

If you deleted block #3 from your database then why is it showing as found block in dedicatepool's block statistics. Apparently, you have that block in your database but you are again trying to use your reputation to blame others.  
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:22:48 AM

It seems I have mined nothing but fuk up coins all week,,,,,,,geez lol..... not really many new ones lately worth a shit. Kinda leaving a bad taste in my mouth about x11 coins... or at least the latter ones clones etc. I just feel bad for those who spent big bucks on rentals only to loose big. But that's the risk they want to take apparently.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:24:52 AM

It seems I have mined nothing but fuk up coins all week,,,,,,,geez lol..... not really many new ones lately worth a shit. Kinda leaving a bad taste in my mouth about x11 coins... or at least the latter ones clones etc. I just feel bad for those who spent big bucks on rentals only to loose big. But that's the risk they want to take apparently.

Agree. I seem to be picking them lately not so much mining but trading (by buying just before the scam is revealed).  Need to be even more paranoid now:(
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:26:49 AM

Wallet now appears to have synced up but no coins have arrived from D.pool wrong side of the fork I guess Sad

EDIT: now it shows out of sync lol,,, I give up

binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 02:28:45 AM

All I know is my wallet will not sync now and I have payouts going out from Dedicated pool to it.... any reasons why its not syncing?

The coin is dead.  What are you syncing for?
really? why is there over a 1000 mining on Dedicated pool then? have I missed something  lol was at dinner earlier

Basically the dev or whoever dumped is trying to blame it on whoever they can.  The easy target is Dedicatedpool.  They are twisting facts to make people believe things that are not real.  And what better way to do it then pin it on the big pool.... I mean it's cool to smash down the big guy? Am I right?

I love crypto and never have done any bad in Crypto.  Dedicatedpool is what it is because of this fact.  Why do people mine on dedicatedpool?  Because I was the bright light in the valley of darkness back in 2013.  I never scammed, always made sure people get their coins.  

The scam pools and scammers want you to believe otherwise.  They want crypto to go down in to a downward spiral of shit.    I do not.

Believe the FUDsters, or you can believe me.  I am who I am because I have always done good by people.  Ask anyone why there are 160+ users in ##dedicatedpool.  There is a reason, and the reason is me.. i do not scam.

End of story.

http://dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:31:34 AM

http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=13&prev=1
Dedicated stole the premine, look at block 2. Their pool was working before the nodes were operational. None of the pools were running and noone was syncing apart from dedicated. People are accusing other pools for not being on the correct chain but it is dedicated who actually caused the forked and killed this coin.
In case dedicated removes this premine block here is the snapshot of their statistics page:
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010020013W140141042594656

Why do you people keep going with dedicatedpool - they've destroyed this coin and you keep trusting them... It is actually community's fault for having such trust in one pool.

They ceated their own chain , so if you go back to the lower chain with the nodes in the op posted by the dev
everyone will be on the right chain and coins in dedicatedpool will not be valid
Block 2 worth 250k coins was mined by dedicatedpool. This was supposed to be dev's premine! Why did people and other pools follow dedicated? This was a mistake.
Dedicatedpool was online before anyone else could even sync, the nodes were not reachable and yet the pool operator decided to go with the launch. This has nothing to do with having bigger hashrate but rather with being dishonest and not waiting for nodes to be online. Read the thread right after the launch, no one was able to sync but somehow dedicated started to mine immediately. For mechanical reasons dedicatedpool blockchain became longer as it was launched before anyone else could connect to the network. As a result - dev lost his premine.
I believe dev wasn't aware of any problems at the beginning as he was on non-dedicatedpool chain and he didn't see any problems (his premine was in place and everything seemed ok from his point of view). It is not dev's fault, it is the fault of dedicatedpool who was in a rush to take as much network hashrate as possible and launched his pool before the nodes were up.

OK now if you want to remain ignorant, that is your choosing. The dedicated pool was controlled by loljosh. As a matter of fact he IS the dedicated pool. They perpetrated the same scam on LibertyCoin with a 24hash.com pool that disappeared into thin air without having made but a few payouts to miners. Who had the rest of the mined coins? That's right, loljosh and his accomplice, Templar 77/ Carlos R. Torres Ferguson. Follow their trail, they have quite an active one full of skeletons of shit coins (scam jobs).

OK so if you are saying that these same people are behind dedicated pool what is your proof?  

By the same token.. why do you defend them so hard?

Because I'm their lawyer!  Joking aside I'm just annoyed that the finger of blame isn't being pointed at the developer.

No because you are defending a pool who has repeatedly stole in the past. You sound like their fucking lawyer.

I was not aware of them stealing in the past.  I am only speaking from my own experience.  If you have a problem with my opinion go fuck yourself (Oh you are already).
Guy's pay attention here.. the biggest proponent of dedicated pools is Soul_eater_123, He has been a member here for barely over 3 months. Track dedicated pools timeline. Check this asswipes history, and post tendencies.  Scrapp never mislead, or do wrong. I never mined this coin, in fact by the time I learned of it this shit already went down.

Facts are facts.

Where is the dev? Why is dedicated pool tied to yet another scandalous coin? Shit starts adding up. I have seen them do this kind of bullshit on various coins. Oh yea, they have a sweet logo, and their pools appear to work, and do minimally. That in itself is the facade.

Fuck you cartoon character.  I lost out as much as anyone.  For all i know you are the dev.  The issue is clear now.  So stop spamming with your BS or are you disappointed you cashed out your premine for such a pathetic amount.  If you didn't mine this coin - why the hell are you here?

Because I saw this coin launched and checked it out, and saw the same shit I have seen several times from dedicated pools. I never mined a lick. You chose to be so adamant and defend dedicated pools.

You better check yourself as I am not a newbie here, and I am somewhat respected for my various contributions to various successful coins. If you truly are new here, and have no affiliation with dedicated pools, I will tell it to you like I was taught when I was wrong. Shut your fucking mouth.
orgi666

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:31:55 AM

Wallet now appears to have synced up but no coins have arrived from D.pool wrong side of the fork I guess Sad

It is noz syncing on original chain anymore,restart and restart......But mining on dedicated,you should see your coin,if you add some nodes from their chain.Anyway,i dont think,that even 1000000 of PURE is worth a fart....
miningwithus

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:33:04 AM

Just got our first block!
https://i.imgur.com/RonVFOx.png
pure.miningwith.us
Come throw some hash at us!
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:34:05 AM

All I know is my wallet will not sync now and I have payouts going out from Dedicated pool to it.... any reasons why its not syncing?

really? why is there over a 1000 mining on Dedicated pool then? have I missed something  lol was at dinner earlier

Basically the dev or whoever dumped is trying to blame it on whoever they can.  The easy target is Dedicatedpool.  They are twisting facts to make people believe things that are not real.  And what better way to do it then pin it on the big pool.... I mean it's cool to smash down the big guy? Am I right?

I love crypto and never have done any bad in Crypto.  Dedicatedpool is what it is because of this fact.  Why do people mine on dedicatedpool?  Because I was the bright light in the valley of darkness back in 2013.  I never scammed, always made sure people get their coins.  

The scam pools and scammers want you to believe otherwise.  They want crypto to go down in to a downward spiral of shit.    I do not.

Believe the FUDsters, or you can believe me.  I am who I am because I have always done good by people.  Ask anyone why there are 160+ users in ##dedicatedpool.  There is a reason, and the reason is me.. i do not scam.

End of story.

I appreciate that synopsis, I have no reasons to doubt what your saying. D.Pool always seems to have been on the up and up and I have mined several times on them for nearly a year with no notable issues. Not sure what's going on in this instance.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:35:40 AM

It is noz syncing on original chain anymore,restart and restart......But mining on dedicated,you should see your coin,if you add some nodes from their chain.Anyway,i dont think,that even 1000000 of PURE is worth a fart....
Ya that's the bigger problem now, is it worth a fart? that's pretty bad lol

Scrappy Do

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:36:13 AM

End of story.

What big pool? You do not have a successful pool at all. Your biggest is this coin. Please folks check their stats. This dead coin is 10x stronger than any other pool they have. /sigh
orgi666

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:40:04 AM

Ya that's the bigger problem now, is it worth a fart? that's pretty bad lol

addnode=185.49.144.66
addnode=209.73.144.179
addnode=60.46.169.115
addnode=173.192.30.91
addnode=46.4.94.47
addnode=114.215.110.130

try these,but delete everything except of the wallet.....Good luck,maybe if dev appears one day,and puts this mess in order.......
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 02:40:21 AM

Look at dedicatedpool's block statistics, every single block was mined on their pool for the first 98 blocks(!!!), including blocks 1 and 2. For any pool operator this should ring alarm bell that something is fishy about their blockchain. However, dedicatepool insisted that they are on the correct blockchain and used their reputation to force everyone to jump on their incorrect blockchain, thereby stealing the premine (I am not saying they did it because of the premine, probably they did it to get as much hashrate as possible, but this is reckless behavior).
Transaction that I gave above are from the alternative chain that is now not accepted by community and that shows what dev's premine address is, as block 1 and 2 went to this address. In order to see these transactions you would have to download that blockchain by using OP nodes and don't sync with dedicatedpool.

Blocks 1-60 were part of the premine. They went to the DEV PREMINE ADDRESS (look at the picture of the wallet in the OP).

After the premine was done, sure dedicated probably made a pretty decent headstart on the mining, but they didn't do anything as you are suggesting.
This was supposed to be, however dedicatedpool jumped start on the blockchain before nodes were up and running and they mined every single block for the first 98 blocks!!! Take a look at block statistics for dedicatedpool
http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=13&next=1
As you can see block 2 of 250k was also mined on dedicatedpool and EVERY SINGLE BLOCK FROM BLOCK 1 UNTIL BLOCK 98.
Every honest pool operator would notice that something is wrong with his blockchain when you are the only one on it but binaryclock insisted that dedicatedpool was on the correct blockchain and used his reputation to force everyone to use their forked blockchain.

No this is wrong.  Merx (Trademybit) and I had exchanged nodes before the coin start.  Trademybit dumped 30gh/s on it, and dedicated had 15gh/s on it.  We had 10 connections then suddenly merx (trademybit) and I both forked at the start.

Once we came back up, i told all my users I'd grant them the forked coins and take the hit.  I noticed that my wallet was -255,000 coins and was like WTF?  I checked the mysql blocks and found one block was worth 250k, block number 3.  I deleted it from the mysql database and set all the orphaned blocks to confirmed so my users wouldn't be screwed out of the forked blocks.

If you deleted block #3 from your database then why is it showing as found block in dedicatepool's block statistics. Apparently, you have that block in your database but you are again trying to use your reputation to blame others.  

Okay just checked.

I deleted the transaction not the block from the mysql.  The blocks aren't even real up to 138.  I kept the blocks there and confirmed them all automatically.

So yes, the block #2 shows as 250k but that was on the fork.

Here is the mysqldump from the orphaned forks:

select * from blocks order by height limit 5;
+----+--------+------------------------------------------------------------------+---------------+--------+------------+------------+-----------+------------+-------------+--------+----------+
| id | height | blockhash                                                        | confirmations | amount | difficulty | time       | accounted | account_id | worker_name | shares | share_id |
+----+--------+------------------------------------------------------------------+---------------+--------+------------+------------+-----------+------------+-------------+--------+----------+
| 40 |      1 | 00000050c8cfdcf3172c1a94e2377c57863022952474c5de29e79157eeed8181 |           120 |      1 | 0.00024414 | 1401393857 |         1 |       -- | ---  |      1 |        1 |
| 78 |      2 | 0000009e3d5a320d788bba0e08ef2f1bad2b185652c882b72ce2aed921536be1 |           120 | 250000 | 0.00024414 | 1401393859 |         1 |       -- | ---  |      2 |        3 |
| 65 |      3 | 00000044db58ce33ca0d172e209ba9f3fd575ac9ca4a2663c0755d2896d66cc2 |           120 |      1 | 0.00026858 | 1401393859 |         1 |       -- | ---  |      1 |        5 |
| 33 |      4 | 0000001b12ad7fe6d2bfe23cbf5ef3a3a3061013930268e7db2f3114a94c88a3 |           120 |      1 | 0.00029685 | 1401393860 |         1 |       --| --- |      1 |        6 |
| 66 |      5 | 0000004e036759e7f53a59c3a53e75c4c846d334c7c0d5b649d4d3bf31559523 |           120 |      1 | 0.00032733 | 1401393863 |         1 |       -- | ---  |      1 |        7 |

Please do a blockhash check on the forked chain and the real chain.

I'll do some for you..

PureCoind getblockhash 1
000008558c3b917ba58709506d6064b689ea4681a9fe583efb0dc37c17996766

PureCoind getblockhash 2
0000089c0df55f9b360b3a8aded563ace1042148b93839176eff84b7d957f088

You can see, the blockhashes are different!!!

Comon guys, enough with this FUD.  

Work with me here... can someone who has a brain speak up instead of people who have no idea how crypto works?

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
Scrappy Do

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:40:29 AM

End of story.

What big pool? You do not have a successful pool at all. Your biggest is this coin. Please folks check their stats. This dead coin is 10x stronger than any other pool they have. /sigh

At least their motto is honest, that is the only fucking thing honest about them.... "TAKING YOUR MINING SERIOUSLY" what they really mean is.. "Taking your mining....... SERIOUSLY Smiley"
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:41:13 AM

Because I saw this coin launched and checked it out, and saw the same shit I have seen several times from dedicated pools. I never mined a lick. You chose to be so adamant and defend dedicated pools.

You better check yourself as I am not a newbie here, and I am somewhat respected for my various contributions to various successful coins.

Really? - I'm proud of you (LMFAO).  Do you tell yourself that in the mirror when you jerk off to your own reflection?

If you truly are new here, and have no affiliation with dedicated pools, I will tell it to you like I was taught when I was wrong. Shut your fucking mouth.

Like I give a shit or am scared of you. I will give  my opinion if I choose.  You just swung by to shit stir and make unfounded accusations. 

Pathetic.
WheresWaldo

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:42:27 AM

End of story.

At least their motto is honest, that is the only fucking thing honest about them.... "TAKING YOUR MINING SERIOUSLY" what they really mean is.. "Taking your mining....... SERIOUSLY Smiley"
reading must be real hard for you.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
orgi666

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:45:16 AM

Okay just checked.

I deleted the transaction not the block from the mysql.  The blocks aren't even real up to 138.  I kept the blocks there and confirmed them all automatically.

So yes, the block #2 shows as 250k but that was on the fork.

Here is the mysqldump from the orphaned forks:

select * from blocks order by height limit 5;
| id | height | blockhash                                                        | confirmations | amount | difficulty | time       | accounted | account_id | worker_name | shares | share_id |
| 40 |      1 | 00000050c8cfdcf3172c1a94e2377c57863022952474c5de29e79157eeed8181 |           120 |      1 | 0.00024414 | 1401393857 |         1 |       -- | ---  |      1 |        1 |
| 78 |      2 | 0000009e3d5a320d788bba0e08ef2f1bad2b185652c882b72ce2aed921536be1 |           120 | 250000 | 0.00024414 | 1401393859 |         1 |       -- | ---  |      2 |        3 |
| 65 |      3 | 00000044db58ce33ca0d172e209ba9f3fd575ac9ca4a2663c0755d2896d66cc2 |           120 |      1 | 0.00026858 | 1401393859 |         1 |       -- | ---  |      1 |        5 |
| 33 |      4 | 0000001b12ad7fe6d2bfe23cbf5ef3a3a3061013930268e7db2f3114a94c88a3 |           120 |      1 | 0.00029685 | 1401393860 |         1 |       --| --- |      1 |        6 |
| 66 |      5 | 0000004e036759e7f53a59c3a53e75c4c846d334c7c0d5b649d4d3bf31559523 |           120 |      1 | 0.00032733 | 1401393863 |         1 |       -- | ---  |      1 |        7 |

Please do a blockhash check on the forked chain and the real chain.

I'll do some for you..

PureCoind getblockhash 1
000008558c3b917ba58709506d6064b689ea4681a9fe583efb0dc37c17996766

PureCoind getblockhash 2
0000089c0df55f9b360b3a8aded563ace1042148b93839176eff84b7d957f088

You can see, the blockhashes are different!!!

Comon guys, enough with this FUD.  

Work with me here... can someone who has a brain speak up instead of people who have no idea how crypto works?

Do not bother ,people are pissed,mining for nothing .....whoever´s fault it is......there has to be someone to blame
Scrappy Do

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:48:08 AM

Again... Please folks check their stats.... I will repeat this, then I am done with this group of scammers...

"What big pool? You do not have a successful pool at all. Your biggest is this coin. Please folks check their stats. This dead coin is 10x stronger than any other pool they have. /sigh"
orgi666

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:50:06 AM

Again... Please folks check their stats.... I will repeat this, then I am done with this group of scammers...

"What big pool? You do not have a successful pool at all. Your biggest is this coin. Please folks check their stats. This dead coin is 10x stronger than any other pool they have. /sigh"

That doesnt repair dev´s mistake.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: