Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:57:39 PM

SINGLE POINT FAILURE ring any bells for you?

Gee... I wonder where NSA will go to hack to track all those DRK being sent... Oh what do you know, we only need to hack a single server.   Awesome.

And what good would hacking one single server do? It has been estimated that you'd need to hack > 90% of the masternodes even in the CURRENT Darksend implementation to spy on the network. The next version will have vastly improved anonymity.
i am sellin g ( been for a couple of day,s now ) all my drk

if u ask why its simple

1 drk had a bug on day 1 that insta mined the coins on day 1 ( some say oops some say scam ) i was in the middle buty now i have serius questions

2 dev saw xc moving up and drk dropping down so he spread about what seems to be FUD ( lying ) this raises the nexst question did drk dev team ly about nr 1 > prob

3 i can not trust devs that do shit like that and every one investing in that coin its up to them but they should not ignore this

Don't worry. What happened that day which caused a 75% drop in XC price in 30 minutes will go down in the history books. It's a permanent black mark against DRK's reputation as far as I am concerned until the DRK team issue an apology. It was on the official DRK twitter account after all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:58:45 PM

Is it possible to fix the minor bug in the wallet (on the next release) showing the coin is minting when it takes around 8-10 days to mature ? Not a big issue but it's still annoying.

Is that the "Mined but not Accepted"  transactions?
He said it would be addressed
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:02:11 AM

Yeah I have both XC and DRK, I hope that both communities can coexist.

The last thing we need is more rumors and scams. Get this thing sorted out.

Its not going to happen, all the fanboys over there have no idea and are basically the hitler youth in terms of loyalty, if you are not one of them you are against them.

Shame, because that will single handedly ruin this whole crypto world.  They are just too stupid to realize it.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:02:41 AM

i think he would just copy the code and release to the public for everyone to create mass scam coins. i don't think he would understand crap.
code shouldn't be release and no reason for it.

Teka, can we get an update from the dev about the eta of the code peak?

We have decided to get devs to look at it: #XC PEER REVIEW NR1: http://cryptopump.info/x11-coin-xc-its-secure-and-unique-mixer-implementation/ keeps the code closed but reviewed. The dev is also willing to let Abinito look at the code/.

??

Send me a pm and we will let you look at the work and review it. Your so sure its a scam we want to prove you wrong, are you up for this?

Time out

What qualification does he even have to look at the code?

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:04:13 AM

Is here any good news ?

wallet fully syncing, wallet fully staking(even thought mint estimations are somewhat optimistic about it),

we have a really engaging community director,
2 invidividuals AT LEAST have been given a peek into the source code, one of them being a very respected member of the community

rat4, the blackcoin developer, who is also much respected, has been invited to take a look at the code as well

dev is supposedly working his ass off, coding, proof of that is we got another latest wallet release(which is truly important since he hasnt really taken part in all this drama, meaning he is working)

In spite of all the FUD going on ALL DAY LONG, price is still up to par with yesterday's levels, which makes it feel stable, in the most unstable environment(that of crypto alts)

Price is low for the time being, considering the prospects of the coin, thus allowing determined investors to buy in

there are members of the darkcoin community who have actually said they are sorry about fud spreading and calling names(check unmoderated old thread/reddit)

These are all great points which most seem to forget at the post of 1 just FUD.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
Flam

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:06:59 AM

Is it possible to fix the minor bug in the wallet (on the next release) showing the coin is minting when it takes around 8-10 days to mature ? Not a big issue but it's still annoying.

Not it's the bugged minting icon next to the lock in the lower right of the soft saying that the coin is minting from start whereas it takes 8-10 days to mature. On top of that the delay is stuck to the "next reward remaining time" forever. So users don't know if their coins are mature or not and if they move them from the wallet the countdown to mature coin is reseted or altered but they still don't have the info about this.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:09:42 AM

To any potential investors reading this madness ask yourself this, why would DRK holders spend so much time and energy trying to smear XC and spread fear, uncertainty and doubt about this legitimate project?

Answer: They are scared of our potential.

Mark my words, next time XC rises, DRK is going to fall so hard not even a 2000 BTC buy order will save it.
wevus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:11:12 AM

It took awhile for my minting to kick in, but its working great now Grin

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:12:10 AM

Not it's the bugged minting icon next to the lock in the lower right of the soft saying that the coin is minting from start whereas it takes 8-10 days to mature. On top of that the delay is stuck to the "next reward remaining time" forever. So users don't know if their coins are mature or not and if they move them from the wallet the countdown to mature coin is reseted or altered but they still don't have the info about this.

oh, I don't get that. Mine works well since the beginning.
bobby1776

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:12:46 AM

So is the anon portion working or removed?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:13:41 AM

Hello.

I was invited to check the implementation of XC compared to FedoraCoin's codebase in order to find possible similarities between them.
First of all, I visited FedoraCoin's repository and checked the specific file mentioned (mixerann.cpp and the header file).
Then, I was invited to Developer's station with a Teamviewer session and saw the code that implements the specific feature.

The code is in no way similar between the two coins.
But, I believe that one must trusts his own eyes (and compiler). Just download the source code from FedoraCoin and create a working wallet that has all the features of XC enabled. That would prove whether the claim is correct or false.

Now, I do not know who claimed that Fedora and XC share the same codebase. If someone claims that some principles are the same, then I'm afraid that someone hasn't heard of Bitcoin and the blockchain concept (or the transaction concept, or the pubkey->wallet address concept, or... the list goes on forever).

IMPORTANT!

+1

+1  Thanks for taking the time!

+1, thanks for your clarification.
Flam

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:13:47 AM

It took awhile for my minting to kick in, but its working great now Grin

Yes, but you hadn't the icon status saying "immature coins, not staking" in the first place right ?

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:14:42 AM

So is the anon portion working or removed?

It is build into the wallet.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
jhubaseball08

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:15:27 AM

Withdrawal from Mintpal 24 hours ago still hasn't hit wallet. Wallet still not syncing, even after update. Ughhhh.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:16:55 AM

true

Yep, DRK is a good coin, but I dont think they realise the masternodes could be its biggest weakness not strength.. If the coin gets a very high value a masternode will need to be like fort knox.. One on Amazon has already been hacked... Owner lost 1000 DRK, so its not a laughing matter.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:17:27 AM

To any potential investors reading this madness ask yourself this, why would DRK holders spend so much time and energy trying to smear XC and spread fear, uncertainty and doubt about this legitimate project?

Mark my words, next time XC rises, DRK is going to fall so hard not even a 2000 BTC buy order will save it.

One more "Ask yourself" question

If this were a scam, and they instantly became multi millionaires yesterday, why are they still here?  
Kashmir

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:20:45 AM

Bi*ch you better have my money when I come for that shit like O.D.B.

Just kidding Smiley but you think price and marketcap will increase again in a month or so? Because now I have lost 10BTC sense yesterday.. Not nice! Tongue
candl

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:21:04 AM

true

Yep, DRK is a good coin, but I dont think they realise the masternodes could be its biggest weakness not strength.. If the coin gets a very high value a masternode will need to be like fort knox.. One on Amazon has already been hacked... Owner lost 1000 DRK, so its not a laughing matter.

All you need is an encrypted wallet.dat with a reasonably long password. Doesn't matter if they copy it, they won't be able to decrypt it. In the case of the guy who lost his coins, he had left his password in bash history. The point is that he lost his coins the way people lose Bitcoins, there was nothing specific to masternodes.
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:24:40 AM

Come on XC, don't drop below 20000 satosh  Cry

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:27:11 AM

+1000

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: