Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 [812] 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:22:24 PM

This has been coming.. We had some very good updates, we met the team.. We have now had a bit of a void and that needs sorting out.... We need an updated roadmap, what is being worked on and what to expect.. Synechist is producing something for today so lets see what it looks like, hopefully it hits the spot...

Following on from today, I think yes, more regular updates are needed.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:33:12 PM

I think all this dumping is because people are tired of waiting for REV2 and are trying to short sell.

Be patient folks, it won't be much longer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:35:20 PM

I think all this dumping is because people are tired of waiting for REV2 and are trying to short sell.

You can't short altcoins, not in the traditional sense. No exchange is allowing people to use margin, with the exception of BTC/LTC on Bitfinex. What you really mean is sell from an existing position in hopes of rebuying lower.
silkybrah

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:36:50 PM

We need an updated roadmap that shows what's complete and what's still to come along with estimated dates of release. We don't need exact dates like last time, just give an estimate of when to expect it.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:38:13 PM

You can't short altcoins, not in the traditional sense. No exchange is allowing people to use margin, with the exception of BTC/LTC on Bitfinex. What you really mean is sell from an existing position in hopes of rebuying lower.

That's what I ment Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:41:56 PM

I'm talking about more frequent updates, more details, and a place to find these updates. Because this affects the whole coin, market cap, buyers, sellers etc. Why do you think XC just hit 2 week low at 130k?

I get what you are saying, but if you have been following XC at all you would know the team has communicated updates quite frequently and development has moved at a brisk pace. To use the word scam in your post is way out of line.  No development team or coin is above reproach, but XC has shown no reason for that kind of accusation. I will admit the communication over the last week or so has been fuzzy and I'm not sure how they could have let that happen at such a crucial point.
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:42:23 PM

We need an updated roadmap that shows what's complete and what's still to come along with estimated dates of release. We don't need exact dates like last time, just give an estimate of when to expect it.

I see incoming informational updates........

........just over the horizon !

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:44:29 PM

I'm talking about more frequent updates, more details, and a place to find these updates. Because this affects the whole coin, market cap, buyers, sellers etc. Why do you think XC just hit 2 week low at 130k?

I get what you are saying, but if you have been following XC at all you would know the team has communicated updates quite frequently and development has moved at a brisk pace.  I will admit the communication over the last week or so has been fuzzy and I'm not sure how they could have let that happen at such a crucial point.

That is the best description, it has gone fuzzy, as someone that follows closely I don't feel like I know where we are at the moment, it all stems from the REV 2 semi release.. I would like a reverse to that point and then a rollforward to now with what was released then, where we are up to now, and where we are now going...

REV 2 is the important thing so please devs can we have a detailed REV 2 update.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:45:20 PM

I've been accumilating over the past week and a half as the price has been dropping.  These are comfortable buying prices right now.  So much so that I've moved funds out of other positions to take this opportunity.

However that being said, it would be nice to at least see a trend in the other direction instead of down further every day.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:48:51 PM

So much price manipulation it's frustrating.... good thing all my coins are in a local wallet.  

No temptations to sell Smiley

There is no such thing as price manipulation.  Orders are free to be entered in the market.  All orders on the book are there for the taking, whether it's for 1 second or until the end of time.  The market is free and that's the way it should be.

what an idiot...understanding nothing...

Are you talking to yourself?  I understand what you guys consider manipulation. My point is that I don't think there is anything wrong with someone posting a huge sell order for whatever they are trying to achieve.  The order is out there for the taking if somebody wants to buy it.  If the seller wants to take the risk then so be it.

That's called manipulation...idiot...
If somebody have the power to drive the price down by dumping, or even by showing his intent to sell, lots of people are going to sell because it's a MARKET you monkey...you sell high and buy low, or you buy low and sell high...and there are bagholders too, who keep their coins for mid-term to sell on a much higher price, because they don't have the time or knowledge to daytrade...

The seller is taking no risk considering that most of them bought at ~100k sat. They sell, create panic, buy more coins, repeat...hit the bottom, pump, create panic buy...let the bots do their job...etc....

This is happening since forever in markets and crypto is no different...

If you go by your logic...gosh...

merk475

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:49:06 PM

That is the best description, it has gone fuzzy, as someone that follows closely I don't feel like I know where we are at the moment, it all stems from the REV 2 semi release.. I would like a reverse to that point and then a rollforward to now with what was released then, where we are up to now, and where we are now going...

REV 2 is the important thing so please devs can we have a detailed REV 2 update.

I agree it's been fuzzy.  For those that don't follow the thread daily, it can be quite tedious wading through the pages to find the information.  I like to think I'm up to date, but when I do look at the questions being asked on the status of certain things, I find myself not being able to answer them fully.
the_game1224

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:50:06 PM

I get what you are saying, but if you have been following XC at all you would know the team has communicated updates quite frequently and development has moved at a brisk pace.  I will admit the communication over the last week or so has been fuzzy and I'm not sure how they could have let that happen at such a crucial point.

This x1000.  I have been following XC since the beginning and this may be the first time I am very confused where exactly we are at.....
knowbrainar

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:50:46 PM

This is exactly right.

I think some are selling now and hoping to buy lower but some are just getting out. What happened with VRC and mintpal being attacked hit comstomer confidence hard and almost all coins are down. Yes there is a need for an updated road map and I fully expect the price to stay around this level controlled by 'whales' or w/e to make small profits moving XC up and down (mini pump and dumps) with low risk.

This coin is still going places and is going to do big things. Once news of a date for the completed REV2 is released then people will start to look at this coin again. Maybe the team is just worried about making promises because of what happened before? Its good to be cautious, however keep in mind that if there is not sufficient enough information in regards to the time of the next big release then people will lose interest and sell.

Hype sells! look at every single boxing match or hell any major event ever! Dont be too worried to create some HYPE!
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:51:08 PM

I've been accumilating over the past week and a half as the price has been dropping.  These are comfortable buying prices right now.  So much so that I've moved funds out of other positions to take this opportunity.

However that being said, it would be nice to at least see a trend in the other direction instead of down further every day.

remember that this current little downtrend is happening in the context of falling alt coin prices in general, and very low total alt coin volume.  Only 2 coins have done over 10 btc volume at polo, recent averages had been about 10.  and perhaps the recent fad of anon alt coins is rotating into commodity based coins.

but that doesn't change the underlying need for XC, nor it's frontrunning technology.

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:53:11 PM

So much price manipulation it's frustrating.... good thing all my coins are in a local wallet.  

No temptations to sell Smiley

There is no such thing as price manipulation.  Orders are free to be entered in the market.  All orders on the book are there for the taking, whether it's for 1 second or until the end of time.  The market is free and that's the way it should be.

what an idiot...understanding nothing...

Are you talking to yourself?  I understand what you guys consider manipulation. My point is that I don't think there is anything wrong with someone posting a huge sell order for whatever they are trying to achieve.  The order is out there for the taking if somebody wants to buy it.  If the seller wants to take the risk then so be it.

That's called manipulation...idiot...
If somebody have the power to drive the price down by dumping, or even by showing his intent to sell, lots of people are going to sell because it's a MARKET you monkey...you sell high and buy low, or you buy low and sell high...and there are bagholders too, who keep their coins for mid-term to sell on a much higher price, because they don't have the time or knowledge to daytrade...

The seller is taking no risk considering that most of them bought at ~100k sat. They sell, create panic, buy more coins, repeat...hit the bottom, pump, create panic buy...let the bots do their job...etc....

This is happening since forever in markets and crypto is no different...

If you go by your logic...gosh...

conversation/
merk475

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:59:04 PM

Can you imagine what this coin could do when all the updates are finalized and the PR campaign actually starts?  Just think about that......
JesstersDead

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:04:44 PM

At the current price I almost feel obligated to buy more... lol

Cryptsy.com - USD markets coming soon. Go validate your account now!
GameStarter

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:05:52 PM

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

we are top 5 continue to vote, good job community!  Smiley

Don't ask XC what he can do for you ask yourself what you can do for XC. Vote.

XChat adress + Key: XVgjcg7tnFgkthL2hi4yvXiU66FWkZ
Key: bjmK3SsiNEUC2VJkcEGTMRBmqYx3rXhxRh39BvbtpAof
knowbrainar

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:09:44 PM

This may be frowned upon but I will be brutally honest. After holding for ages, watching the coin go to 300k then back to 200k, then 270k, then 200k, then 220k then 180k, then 210k then all the way down to 170k and now at 130k I sold my coins. I sold @190 and bought back in cheaper because due to lack of news, its clear the down trend would continue for a little while so why lose thousands of pounds of my hard earned cash that I invested, when I could sell high and buy back when its cheaper? Hell, I was already down around 2k watching the pice fall from 300k to 200k, now I get to make that money back watching it rise from 130k-230k.

I will support XC, I will invest but give me more info in regards to a time scale so I have the will to hold when the price is high.
MKAxe11

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:10:21 PM

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

Have Voted.

Vote are finished today.  XC need to be top 5!

Did a vote 2. Waiting for second confirmation...

We need some more for 5th place people. 4 votes more for 5th place

Tacocoin community > XC community   come on vote!!!

We need votes! Dont forget to confirm your vote via email after your donation is confirmed.
+1
+2
voted!! x2 (i also 'helped' my parents to vote bcause they own XCs too  Roll Eyes)

looks like we're having a race against TakoCoin .. XC 16 votes -> TCO 15 votes
so please everyone who hasn't voted yet, NOW is the time, the community needs you (and your 0.001BTC  Wink)
you will support both http://thewaterproject.org/ and our precious XC !!!

vote ends in less than 10hours http://www.webcountdown.de/?a=OEiZWLc GOGOOGOO  Shocked

XChat:XJFcgcMqfdFxwXfqqfHPZs4uBomRfR6erQ / jwj2cnCPdf3uX53cyWyLreaJaDadj4BwqhdmhHcWFP5d
Pages: « 1 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 [812] 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: