Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 03:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 [858] 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 ... 1627 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1484180 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CrazyLeoW

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

XC

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:26:35 PM

We need to get Edward Snowden using it, that would increase publicity.... HE uses 3 different machines at the moment to contact the outside world and encrypted chat.. Anyone know how to contact him!? Cheesy

If the chat is directly between the two nodes, it would give away his IP address. Probably not what he wants.

The message transportation is based on TOR? or multipath approach?

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:34:23 PM

We need to get Edward Snowden using it, that would increase publicity.... HE uses 3 different machines at the moment to contact the outside world and encrypted chat.. Anyone know how to contact him!? Cheesy

If the chat is directly between the two nodes, it would give away his IP address. Probably not what he wants.

The message transportation is based on TOR? or multipath approach?

Actually it's the other way round: multipath is based on the Xnode protocol, which is how nodes send messages to each other (of any kind - EM or transactions).

TOR only obfuscates IP addresses, it doesn't send messages.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:36:57 PM

There'll be a new version of the EM app coming out before long.

Good stuff!  Grin Grin Grin

Is there a link somewere to more details on the TOR stick?

Is it going to be anything like TAILS with an incorporated XC app?

http://xc-official.com/xc-tor-stick/

cheers cryptico. I did look on the site but couldn't see a link to the TOR page.. also was wondering if there was a bit more detail on what it would be exactly in comparison to TAILS, but as it says on the page...

"Full documentation for the XC TOR Stick will be available here as we approach the actual release date."

So guess I'll wait and see.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:39:50 PM

Hi folks

Another announcement:

We've stated in the past that we value open source code very highly and are privileged to share our ground-breaking tech with the crypto community.

Well today we make our mixing tech - that testing has shown to remove any link between sender and receiver on the blockchain - open source!

This is our Rev 1 mixer code. It is not the trustless mixing that XC currently uses.

You can expect more of XC's tech to be made public as we continue.

Enjoy, world! We hope that this will demonstrate XC's commitment to transparency, information-sharing, and good faith in the crypto community.

http://pastebin.com/G4mH4AxR

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:46:26 PM

Hi folks

Another announcement:

We've stated in the past that we value open source code very highly and are privileged to share our ground-breaking tech with the crypto community.

Well today we make our mixing tech - that testing has shown to remove any link between sender and receiver on the blockchain - open source!

This is our Rev 1.5 mixer code. It is not the trustless mixing that XC currently uses.

Enjoy, world! We hope that this will demonstrate XC's commitment to transparency, information-sharing, and good faith in the crypto community.

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:48:12 PM

Hi folks

Another announcement:

This is our Rev 1 mixer code. It is not the trustless mixing that XC currently uses.

Wait, I though Dan copied Fedora coin code?

good job team, keep up commiting and delivering to the scene!

PS:SHITCOINS LAUNCHING IN 3...2.....1......

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:53:14 PM

Hi folks

Another announcement:

Ha ha. Well, we doubt it. It's not trustless mixing so there'll be no competition for XC.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:54:05 PM

Hi folks

Another announcement:

Wait, I though Dan copied Fedora coin code?

good job team, keep up commiting and delivering to the scene!

Lets use the P&D shitcoins to buy more XCs now we will now already which one will receive a pump yuppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:06:38 PM

Anyone have thoughts why all the dumping today?  Very odd as there seems to be nothing but good news coming out.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:08:32 PM

Anyone have thoughts why all the dumping today?  Very odd as there seems to be nothing but good news coming out.

Some whale has dumped on our news for the past month straight. Obviously they want to keep the price down.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:09:34 PM

Anyone have thoughts why all the dumping today?  Very odd as there seems to be nothing but good news coming out.

Perfect moment to take profits of the table and buy back cheaper before the next wave? Uncertainty from a mayor investor?

I think the first.. can't see why the second would be the case

Also I don't really care because A I get cheap coins and B more distribution
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:11:18 PM

Perfect moment to take profits of the table and buy back cheaper before the next wave? Uncertainty from a mayor investor?

I think the first.. can't see why the second would be the case

I couldn't agree more. The fundamentals are as solid as ever, new updates are around the corner, and we've just solidified our credibility by honouring our commitment to go open source.

Outlook: super-positive.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:13:10 PM

Anyone have thoughts why all the dumping today?  Very odd as there seems to be nothing but good news coming out.

Some whale has dumped on our news for the past month straight. Obviously they want to keep the price down.

I don't care when it drops at this level  Cheesy
then I can accumulate some more (althougt it is not much)

KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:13:22 PM

Yeah, same thing is on my mind. Good news comes out .... and a 10k dump comes. Everything I learned about crypto seems to work opposite with XC.
Am still in, sold nothing and will keep holding my precious . . . .

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:15:58 PM

Yeah, same thing is on my mind. Good news comes out .... and a 10k dump comes. Everything I learned about crypto seems to work opposite with XC.

You're right that things seem to work in the opposite way for XC lately.

If were to guess why, I'd say that competitors know we're for real. They really don't want to be surpassed.

So they dump coins mined early on to keep XC appearing as if nothing big is happening. But it is, and they've got it coming.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:19:48 PM

If were to guess why, I'd say that competitors know we're for real. They really don't want to be surpassed.

So they dump coins mined early on to keep XC appearing as if nothing big is happening. But it is, and they've got it coming.

Of course this is pure speculation, but hey.

It's a lame and short-lived tactic to keep dumping coins at cheap prices. Before long the news will be too good and even their dumping will make no difference. And before long they'll run out of cash and we'll be free of them henceforth.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:30:19 PM

It's a lame and short-lived tactic to keep dumping coins at cheap prices. Before long the news will be too good and even their dumping will make no difference. And before long they'll run out of cash and we'll be free of them henceforth.

I was thinking the same thing Arlyn. It seems to be the only explanation. The crypto war seems to be quite evident and XC is a huge contender and force to be reckoned with. Holding strong as good times are coming folks.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:32:56 PM

I was thinking the same thing Arlyn. It seems to be the only explanation. The crypto war seems to be quite evident and XC is a huge contender and force to be reckoned with. Holding strong as good times are coming folks.

Yeah. I don't have a better explanation, that's for sure. Why else would someone dump on good news?

So basically I'm just interpreting this dumping as perverse good news. It's a sign that we're a serious threat.

Note to self: next time someone dumps on news, smile and wait patiently for the fundamentals to express themselves ;-)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:34:59 PM

Yeah. I don't have a better explanation, that's for sure. Why else would someone dump on good news?

So basically I'm just interpreting this dumping as perverse good news. It's a sign that we're a serious threat.

Note to self: next time someone dumps on news, smile and wait patiently for the fundamentals to express themselves ;-)

To be a little more strategic, we can just buy these dumps up. Put in support for the price and you're gonna get cheap coins.

The more support, the faster this mystery whale runs out of coins to dump, and the richer we all get. :-)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:35:14 PM

my first guess would have to be DRK bag holders, who also happen to have several thousands in XC. Possibly some from the Cloak community afterwards, then theres probably a fair amount from the other anon coins too that are trying to keep XC down as well. I bought up several hundred coins last night and took them off the exchange for staking. Taking coins off the exchange prevents bagholders from other coins to manipulate XC's price further. I don't mind these cheap prices now to accumulate more, but XC should easily be worth double this right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 [858] 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 ... 1627 »
  Print  

Jump to: