Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 [907] 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:42:31 PM

Is XC one of the only "stable" coin is this world of shit lately.

By the way don't post dates until you are 100% sure and what not people are getting more and more impatient and dump happy. If this one breaks all hell will break loose

+1000

I truly respect what the team is trying here, some people here are frustrated that revisions are getting scarce, or that there isnt too much PR and shit like that, but they fail to see that XC has been steadily, slowly uptrending in a really, REALLY shitty scene, while bitcoin is also dumping a bit. Not to mention its summer, people are fed up losing a lot of btc into scams, others try to regain losses by joining the most trendy pump, etc etc. Look what happened to voot all of a sudden, and it was steady for at least a month.

XC is a true beacon in our scene and thats not mere fanboyism, just stating facts.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:02:50 PM

***The XC Daily Update***

Hello all

I hope you've been relishing the reality of truly private chat this weekend!

Today the Daily Update takes the form of a question:

What's more secure than Protonmail, more anonymous than Tails, and doesn't need to use TOR exit nodes?

Stay tuned over the coming days for the answer...

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
policymaker

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:15:39 PM

Hello all

What's more secure than Protonmail, more anonymous than Tails, and doesn't need to use TOR exit nodes?

protonmail secured emailing... now we got xchat... but I guess if Xchat is upgraded it could server both functions...

tails is operating system using tor network.. wth?? maybe something even more important being integrated into XC?

I think whatever the case, the PR fund should be used at this point to move the market, many people are frustrated with recent scams and low volumes, and will turn to solid investments

Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:17:17 PM

Hello all

protonmail secured emailing... now we got xchat... but I guess if Xchat is upgraded it could server both functions...

tails is operating system using tor network.. wth?? maybe something even more important being integrated into XC?

It's such a joke that XC currently is only worth 4 mil in market cap.  Will see how long it stays this low....   

Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:21:41 PM

I think we will suddenly just double and settle higher, will probably not be much warning...

Nice update team.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:30:01 PM

Did you guys see this:

http://www.pressat.co.uk/releases/moopay-to-take-over-management-and-operation-of-mintpal-trading-exchange-1dd1fa210bae35f9d9f6355a6cf9d172/

Moolah.io is to take over operations at Mintpal.

Hopefully this acquisition can help restore confidence and overall volume to the alt coin markets.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:49:01 PM

Did you guys see this:

http://www.pressat.co.uk/releases/moopay-to-take-over-management-and-operation-of-mintpal-trading-exchange-1dd1fa210bae35f9d9f6355a6cf9d172/

Hopefully this acquisition can help restore confidence and overall volume to the alt coin markets.

Very cool. I'd love to trade XC against USD when BTC is on a downtrend. It would help us become independent of it. Like now.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:58:16 PM

Hello all

It's such a joke that XC currently is only worth 4 mil in market cap.  Will see how long it stays this low....   

BTC's on a downtrend. People want to get out of cryptoland and back into USD, so it's not surprising that XC's not rising.

But even a BTC drop to $450 won't be profitable if XC goes from 0.00126 to 0.0017.

So sellers should watch out this week. Ha ha.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 05:01:50 PM

Did you guys see this:

They say in their blog post about it that they are going to make a real push to clear out the scam coins and to vet new coins more thoroughly before adding them. Anything like that has got to be good news for coins like XC with genuine innovation and a long term plan.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 05:11:56 PM

Did you guys see this:

They say in their blog post about it that they are going to make a real push to clear out the scam coins and to vet new coins more thoroughly before adding them. Anything like that has got to be good news for coins like XC with genuine innovation and a long term plan.

Yeah, this is great. It'll effectively be a coin audit, which is something we've been in need of for some time.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 05:15:30 PM

Hello all

I think whatever the case, the PR fund should be used at this point to move the market, many people are frustrated with recent scams and low volumes, and will turn to solid investments

Well, I'll say right now that XChat is more secure than Protonmail already, since both are encrypted from end to end, yet Protonmail is centralised and thus prone to DDOS, hacking, downtime, government shutdown, military invasion, etc. while XChat has no such insecurities.

But enough hints for now... ;-)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
policymaker

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:26:56 PM

Hello all

Well, I'll say right now that XChat is more secure than Protonmail already, since both are encrypted from end to end, yet Protonmail is centralised and thus prone to DDOS, hacking, downtime, government shutdown, military invasion, etc. while XChat has no such insecurities.

whatever the case, check my previous post. XC is not final release, but I think after the next release, some PR funds should be spent, people need to know of XC in these uncertain times.

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 05:44:15 PM

Hello all

whatever the case, check my previous post. XC is not final release, but I think after the next release, some PR funds should be spent, people need to know of XC in these uncertain times.

That's the plan all along though. I mean, there's paid PR for the final Rev 2 release, more paid PR for Rev 2.5, thanks to the community, and yet more on Rev 3.

Basically any time there's genuine newsworthiness,  we'll let the press know. And of course all the other publicity (social media, etc.) comes along with that.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:54:58 PM

Hello all

Quit teasing us!!!
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:20:15 PM

The Watch Dogs Giveaway is still going on!!

To Date I have given away 37 Copies of the game to XC community members and about 10 to people on the poloniex trollbox by having them find information on XC in our ANN to answer trivia questions.

I still have more game codes to give away and will try and keep this promotion going on until the end of the month.

If you are a supporter of XC, then have a copy of the game on us! And if you can donate a few XC then great.  If you cannot, well thats ok too.

Promotion will only run a few more days.  PM me and get to playing one of the top PC titles on the market for nothing!  Courtesy of the XC Community.

pm sent
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:24:10 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 07:47:25 PM by G-Bert

http://uk.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2byzzq/whats_more_secure_than_protonmail_more_anonymous/

UPVOTE!  Wink

edit: - if someone fancies posting this in the darknet sub reddit, it might get some attention. It wont let me apparently.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:46:11 PM

Hello all

BTC's on a downtrend. People want to get out of cryptoland and back into USD, so it's not surprising that XC's not rising.

But even a BTC drop to $450 won't be profitable if XC goes from 0.00126 to 0.0017.

So sellers should watch out this week. Ha ha.

In regards of BTC pricing.... all its doing right now is testing the lows IMO. Its seeing how much resistance there is . I think that 550 is the lowest your going to see it go. It does this from time to time, as it does with all cryptos really, where the market decides now is the time to test lows and highs.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:47:48 PM

Over 25 copies of Watch Dogs given away to XC Community Members!

I still have a stack of codes for whoever speaks up Smiley

Or if you miss your chances in here, I am periodically hopping on the Polo Trollbox and making it Rain games on them too if they tweet or like or share XC on twitter and FB.  A little plug never hurt nobody

wait? what are you selling.. can i get watch dogs for ps3 with XC?  please say yes
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:08:05 PM

http://uk.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2byhax/moolah_acquires_mintpal/

Interesting comments in there about how this is a bad move. Anyone here have a good argument against them?
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:09:25 PM

Over 25 copies of Watch Dogs given away to XC Community Members!

I still have a stack of codes for whoever speaks up Smiley

Or if you miss your chances in here, I am periodically hopping on the Polo Trollbox and making it Rain games on them too if they tweet or like or share XC on twitter and FB.  A little plug never hurt nobody

wait? what are you selling.. can i get watch dogs for ps3 with XC?  please say yes

Sorry its just for PC

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 [907] 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: