Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 [920] 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:30:51 PM

keycoin +100%
XC        +17%

And XC has yet again the best technical accomplishment of the day.
win/win heh. We should get a loveletter back from keycoin devs. with 20 guys on it that should have already happened.
I know i piss you of synechist but i just can't get it. And you know i'm not that "pookilex kind, bitching about everything" type of guy that gets a heart attack on every sell wall, threatening to dump his stack every 5 minutes.

XCurrency is by far the best fucking crypto out there!!!
I just can't handle seeing it today getting outperformed by a two week old coin based on its old code as a result of a borderline endorsement post from our own dev. I should probably stay away from keyboard for now but its just fucking my mind today.

Basically, the way I see it, two things are happening in altcoinland at the moment:

- Speculators are heavily oriented toward pump and dump-style trading, since almost every coin is only worthy of that.

- The community is wearying of endless P&D trash, and really wants something solid. But being burned makes them tough customers.

XC is clearly not a P&D coin, so those traders are leaving us along for the time being.

On the other hand, XC's legitimacy is established but broadcasting it takes some time, since the fastest and most effective broadcasters are P&D-related Twitter accounts who have no interest in demonstrating XC's legitimacy unless it means immediate profits.

Thus it'll take a while for XC's credibility to hit critical mass.

In any case, all frantic growth is temporary. So I couldn't care if some other coins go up 100% or more in a day. We're doing just fine here. Really.

yeah i know all that and agree 100%, the daily pumps left and right never bothered me. with keycoin it just feels different.like we made it in house( opensourcing rev1, than the review/advertisement). I know XC is lightyears ahead still and i don't want to get on everybodys nerves with it so this is my last post about key , but those 300k volume would have suited us well today with the current news.

I'm so positive about XC that this particular pump really got to me. didn't mean to insult or fud.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 06:46:07 PM

The TOR Stick, with the latest XChat, will be available for download on Thur next week.

Is this mean that we can start ordering the TOR stick?

On Thursday next week you'll be able to download the latest TOR Stick ISO with XChat implemented (for free).

Purchasing the physical version will happen in time for delivery by Rev 3.

I really need this to be clarified for tech-illiterates like me. I am extremely interested in this, but I am not sure: downloading the tor stick iso for free will enable us to burn it to a USB and have the very exact features of the official Tor XChat stick? If that's the case, why should some1 buy the original physical version, just for the looks? Not that I mind, but I want to be sure!

Yes you'll be able to download the TOR Stick for free and put it on any removable media you like (or just run it in a virtualised environment). XC will always be free.

On the other hand if you want something that looks as cool as this then you'll have to pay a little bit:

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:02:51 PM

The TOR Stick, with the latest XChat, will be available for download on Thur next week.

On Thursday next week you'll be able to download the latest TOR Stick ISO with XChat implemented (for free).

I really need this to be clarified for tech-illiterates like me. I am extremely interested in this, but I am not sure: downloading the tor stick iso for free will enable us to burn it to a USB and have the very exact features of the official Tor XChat stick? If that's the case, why should some1 buy the original physical version, just for the looks? Not that I mind, but I want to be sure!

Yes you'll be able to download the TOR Stick for free and put it on any removable media you like (or just run it in a virtualised environment). XC will always be free.

On the other hand if you want something that looks as cool as this then you'll have to pay a little bit:

oh thank you, cool situation to be in anyways ^^

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:12:07 PM

There was an attack on the TOR network

see : http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/30/5951479/tor-says-unknown-attackers-compromised-hidden-services

If my knowledge of XC tech is correct this is actually good news for XC, because it's Xchat functions inside the TOR cloud (instead of relying on the TOR end nodes) which makes Xchat conversations impervious to packet sniffing (the method the attackers used) Furthermore XC's anonymity as a whole does not rely on TOR in general. So XC will function as a safe haven in times where TOR is compromised or under attack. So, even if the TOR network is compromised, the end user of XC will remain anonymous.

Before I put these thoughts out on Twitter, could anyone confirm whether I am correct in the above? I don't want to spread hype or fudbait.

Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:19:42 PM

oh thank you, cool situation to be in anyways ^^

Well it will be black alloy and engraved since that's what most people voted on for at least batch 1.
holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:22:37 PM

Guys, I see announcements and stuff happening in tweet, I am helping retweeting but right now ALL EYES are on PAYPRO coin, its skyrocketing like mad, I would suggest you to do a hard twitter campaign right after all that rage is over.

(XC holder here not FUD or anything else, in case you're wondering).

Eth.

man are you even trying to be serious? I find it difficult to keep my words clean right now

And @holyprofit too.

If you'd have minimal brain cell count, you would check my post history before babbling. My biggest bags are in XC, probably into the coin way before you two, the TWEETS are a powerful tool of the (already small) PR for XC and the moment they were out 90% of the crypto community were frenzied with trading in KEY and PRO.

Now fanbois, understand me well, I wrote that so synechist and the crew aknowledge it and can repeat their tweets at a better moment where they will reach way further.

Sometimes I wonder why the hell I post here.

Eth.

point taken - soz. But I am not so bothered about yet another tweeted up coin pump to be honest. I looked at pay pro and
really couldn't see the point. I think XC has a future whereas paypro looks short term to me. I haven't looked into it much. Maybe there's something there. Dunno
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:23:50 PM

keycoin +100%
XC        +17%

win/win heh. We should get a loveletter back from keycoin devs. with 20 guys on it that should have already happened.
I know i piss you of synechist but i just can't get it. And you know i'm not that "pookilex kind, bitching about everything" type of guy that gets a heart attack on every sell wall, threatening to dump his stack every 5 minutes.

I just can't handle seeing it today getting outperformed by a two week old coin based on its old code as a result of a borderline endorsement post from our own dev. I should probably stay away from keyboard for now but its just fucking my mind today.

Basically, the way I see it, two things are happening in altcoinland at the moment:

- Speculators are heavily oriented toward pump and dump-style trading, since almost every coin is only worthy of that.

- The community is wearying of endless P&D trash, and really wants something solid. But being burned makes them tough customers.

XC is clearly not a P&D coin, so those traders are leaving us along for the time being.

On the other hand, XC's legitimacy is established but broadcasting it takes some time, since the fastest and most effective broadcasters are P&D-related Twitter accounts who have no interest in demonstrating XC's legitimacy unless it means immediate profits.

In any case, all frantic growth is temporary. So I couldn't care if some other coins go up 100% or more in a day. We're doing just fine here. Really.

yeah i know all that and agree 100%, the daily pumps left and right never bothered me. with keycoin it just feels different.like we made it in house( opensourcing rev1, than the review/advertisement). I know XC is lightyears ahead still and i don't want to get on everybodys nerves with it so this is my last post about key , but those 300k volume would have suited us well today with the current news.

I'm so positive about XC that this particular pump really got to me. didn't mean to insult or fud.

Completely agree with this post there was no consulting of the community for the revision of the code of keycoin by Dan. I think he should have asked to us what we were thinking and choose as well a better timing if he wanted to do it. Actually it makes me pretty furious to see the huge volume on a copy paste XC that we have actually sponsored and now it is above us in price.....I mean cmon...

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
cryptico

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:26:19 PM

Guys, I see announcements and stuff happening in tweet, I am helping retweeting but right now ALL EYES are on PAYPRO coin, its skyrocketing like mad, I would suggest you to do a hard twitter campaign right after all that rage is over.

Eth.

man are you even trying to be serious? I find it difficult to keep my words clean right now

And @holyprofit too.

If you'd have minimal brain cell count, you would check my post history before babbling. My biggest bags are in XC, probably into the coin way before you two, the TWEETS are a powerful tool of the (already small) PR for XC and the moment they were out 90% of the crypto community were frenzied with trading in KEY and PRO.

Now fanbois, understand me well, I wrote that so synechist and the crew aknowledge it and can repeat their tweets at a better moment where they will reach way further.

Eth.

point taken - soz. But I am not so bothered about yet another tweeted up coin pump to be honest. I looked at pay pro and
really couldn't see the point. I think XC has a future whereas paypro looks short term to me. I haven't looked into it much. Maybe there's something there. Dunno

Man I never liked your posts and I think they are always of no use always promoting scam coins so just feel free to ignore me as i will ignore you since now.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
ballzdeep

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:36:24 PM

keycoin +100%
XC        +17%

Completely agree with this post there was no consulting of the community for the revision of the code of keycoin by Dan. I think he should have asked to us what we were thinking and choose as well a better timing if he wanted to do it. Actually it makes me pretty furious to see the huge volume on a copy paste XC that we have actually sponsored and now it is above us in price.....I mean cmon...

Key has only 1million coins. I think its only fair that Dan look at the code and can confirm that the mixer he has made is working as intended...

Next time XC breaks out it will cross that 10k BTC trading volume where XC was ambushed/backstabbed last time....

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
holyprofit

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:43:20 PM

keycoin +100%
XC        +17%

Key has only 1million coins. I think its only fair that Dan look at the code and can confirm that the mixer he has made is working as intended...

Next time XC breaks out it will cross that 10k BTC trading volume where XC was ambushed/backstabbed last time....

Agree with this. I think the review brings kudos to Dan and XC as we are the benchmark - may not give an instant pay off but our current gradual rise is probably a result of that interest - and that will be solid support not daytraders. For the long term it was a great move.
cryptico

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:53:04 PM

keycoin +100%
XC        +17%

Agree with this. I think the review brings kudos to Dan and XC as we are the benchmark - may not give an instant pay off but our current gradual rise is probably a result of that interest - and that will be solid support not daytraders. For the long term it was a great move.

I agree with your points as well it is just that I would have preferred a discussion on the revision of the code in the community and not a one man decision. but this is what i feel and it hurts to see key above xc right now even if I know that it is just for the short term.

and just to clarify I do not want to start a war I wanted just to share my feelings and opinion.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:23:50 PM

Actually it makes me pretty furious to see the huge volume on a copy paste XC that we have actually sponsored and now it is above us in price.....I mean cmon...

Not a fair comparison given the difference in supply...
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:30:01 PM

keycoin +100%
XC        +17%

What are the market caps though mate.. Dude take a chill pill and get the rational thoughtful head on that I am sure you posses..

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
thha321

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:50:11 PM

This week is going to be the last chance to get into XCurrency space shuttle
hoertest

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:50:29 PM

Quote from KEYcoin latest update :

"A team so strong and that it even gained the endorsement of a prominent and well respected developer in the community that has a currency of his own."

"A currency of his own"....., no thank you, not even a mention of XCurrency or the fact its the coin their whole fucking coin is based on.

thats the love and reward you get for taking their coin +160%

bravo
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:02:08 PM

Eth.

And @holyprofit too.

Eth.

I got your point dude. its all good. Wink

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
profitofthegods

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:04:45 PM

One of the things that appeals to me most about XC is the attitute I sense from the team that people from diffierent coins should work together and we should all play nice with each other and not talk crap about each other. Every coin would be more successful if there was more of this attititude. But yet all I'm reading is people bitching about it.

Being negative breeds failure. Being positive, being a leader, and having the confidence to not feel threatened by every little thing breeds success.

Personally I would love to see much more collaboration between different alt coins. Everyone seems to talk about open source like its the holy fucking grail, without understanding that one of the most fundamental reasons for open source development to exist is to enable collaboration between different projects in order to encourage innovation

Edit: Also, someone else's success is not your failure. Especially if you are friends  Wink

holyprofit

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:05:13 PM

keycoin +100%
XC        +17%

I agree with your points as well it is just that I would have preferred a discussion on the revision of the code in the community and not a one man decision. but this is what i feel and it hurts to see key above xc right now even if I know that it is just for the short term.

and just to clarify I do not want to start a war I wanted just to share my feelings and opinion.

I know the feeling - but key is dumping already. I really think people are getting sick of all the p+d. If XC had risen 150 today, then I for one would have been watching it every minute to bail out before the inevitable dump.  As it is I was able to have a nice relaxed dinner with my kids knowing that it will be double in a week or so anyway. Huge volatility in either direction is bad IMO.  
hoertest

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:11:53 PM

One of the things that appeals to me most about XC is the attitute I sense from the team that people from diffierent coins should work together and we should all play nice with each other and not talk crap about each other. Every coin would be more successful if there was more of this attititude. But yet all I'm reading is people bitching about it.

Being negative breeds failure. Being positive, being a leader, and having the confidence to not feel threatened by every little thing breeds success.

Personally I would love to see much more collaboration between different alt coins. Everyone seems to talk about open source like its the holy fucking grail, without understanding that one of the most fundamental reasons for open source development to exist is to enable collaboration between different projects in order to encourage innovation

Edit: Also, someone else's success is not your failure. Especially if you are friends  Wink

competition encourages innovation.
shanuu

Activity: 131

New Beginning!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:24:11 PM

Another attack on mintpal Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 [920] 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: