Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 [1028] 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
georgehosterguy

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 12:55:45 AM

Bullshit. You broke the very first rule of playing around in cryptos and that is investing money you can not afford to lose.

Oh I could afford to lose it.  Doesn't mean it didn't hurt pretty bad.

If you lose it, get upset, but move on.... but to come in here with the NERVE to shit on a coin just because a person who may or may not have done wrong to you in the past, who is not "in charge" blah blah blah

Na - not attack.  I'm perusing Jasin via legal means.  I was curious about the coin and just reading thru the thread.  My statement remains regardless of who the dev is.  Remember currency = consensus.  Not features.

My intentions were purely to make people step back and do a double take.  Hope it works out for you all.  Carry on with the giddiness. 

G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:56:59 AM

I really don't think that is mike, because we have seen how easily XC can be pumped, and how much more expensive it can be, I really don't think they would play with cents when they can probably play with whole dollars if you get what I mean.

Whole dollar coins gets you a lot less coins.  That's part of my point.  He basically said without coming staight out and saying it, he can only afford to control price of XC because our coins are cheaper.  He's also picking XC because XC is a great coin and people will believe the price is climbing because of that.  He can't manipulate price of a shit coin that costs nothing because people won't buy into the price climb.  Also he can't do it with something like BTC because he doesn't have enough capitol to make a difference.

With all do respect dude (88flaminchevy), you seem to be new at the whole crypto world. This is a very positive comment by someone that very excited about XC and sincerely wants it to succeed. To spin this and make it sound like a negative and instill fear in traders shows me your lack of experience. If you don't want to invest in XC, please move on. Mike x 3 is respected in the XC community and many of us have really benefited from his advice. Please keep it that way. Enough said.

Sorry, but I'm not a noob and I'm very much invested in XC!  Even though my reaction to mikes comments scared me, I sat back for a second and said, "I'll see if it happens".  In the real world, people are 2 faced, sorry to tell you that.  I've already told you guys what I do for a living, and I'm just saying that you need to watch out for people that leave you a bread crumb trail.  They are usually leading you somewhere.  It happens in my line of work all the time.  If he's really the kind of guy you guys say he is, he would have never told us what he was going to do.  It does not benefit him or his investors what so ever.  What, he's just a nice guy trying to help everyone else make a buck.....? I don't think so.  Those people are very few and far between.  I hope I'm wrong for both me and everyone else invested in XC's sake!

Snip

Bullshit. You broke the very first rule of playing around in cryptos and that is investing money you can not afford to lose. If you lose it, get upset, but move on.... but to come in here with the NERVE to shit on a coin just because a person who may or may not have done wrong to you in the past, who is not "in charge" of said coin, let alone a big aspect of the team ( XC has multiple people )... on a coin that had DELIVERED ON EVERY DAMN ASPECT that they have put forth in a timely manner.... well bud, you are not any fucken better than those that scam. Your not only defacing the individual, but your also defacing everyone who supports this coin, all the other devs and team members, and this includes me... and I take shit like that personally.

edit, If you did not mean to attack I am sorry for what I said, but if your intent was what I think it was, whatever. What I said is what I feel.

I think the message to take away from that post is "don't invest what you cant afford to lose." The rest is basically irrelevant.

(I should really take this advice, but realistically to me there is no such thing as money I can afford to lose. gotta take a risk sometimes)

I don't think anyone in this thread is gonna be scared off by any FUD thrown around these days.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:59:31 AM

Bullshit. You broke the very first rule of playing around in cryptos and that is investing money you can not afford to lose.

If you lose it, get upset, but move on.... but to come in here with the NERVE to shit on a coin just because a person who may or may not have done wrong to you in the past, who is not "in charge" blah blah blah

Na - not attack.  I'm perusing Jasin via legal means.  I was curious about the coin and just reading thru the thread.  My statement remains regardless of who the dev is.  Remember currency = consensus.  Not features.

My intentions were purely to make people step back and do a double take.  Hope it works out for you all.  Carry on with the giddiness. 

Ok u can troll somewhere else now. Thx for nothing.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:00:20 AM

Well the bigger wall was just taken down, can fall pretty fast with out it again.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:02:02 AM

Then do what you have to do, but dont go around shitting on other coins in the process. Its been hashed and rehashed, and rerehashed many times this persons involvement in the coin.

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Kubrat

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:07:24 AM

Of course this is a game. Whole life is a game. And this is just a money. If U lose it U can collect more and restart the game. Why U bothered so much?!

As said battbot "Just sit back and enjoy."

According to mike x3 post...when U speak with investors its always good to show some uptrend instead of mass dump. That's why He wrote this. Also He creating trust force  which will use when He need to.
georgehosterguy

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 01:09:03 AM

Ummm ... not trolling.  A warning.  But I suppose the giddiness in this thread leaves no room for disagreements.  You guys need to rename to XCdoge o.O

Good luck guys.

CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:15:09 AM

Im sorry i must dump my coins... this has become cinni all over again Undecided Cry
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:16:32 AM

Oh I could afford to lose it.  Doesn't mean it didn't hurt pretty bad.

Na - not attack.  I'm perusing Jasin via legal means.  I was curious about the coin and just reading thru the thread.  My statement remains regardless of who the dev is.  Remember currency = consensus.  Not features.

My intentions were purely to make people step back and do a double take.  Hope it works out for you all.  Carry on with the giddiness.  

Ummm ... not trolling.  A warning.  But I suppose the giddiness in this thread leaves no room for disagreements.  You guys need to rename to XCdoge o.O

Good luck guys.

No , your shitting on the coin because of a association and more or less telling people not to invest or have interest in the coin because of this. No where do you mention that this person who your "stalking" is a small player and is not the whole team by any stretch. So yea, there is no room for that if your only going to fud without even stating everything... no, you just tell people to stay away lade da da da... babble babble babble.

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:22:09 AM

Can someone explain my how its possible that yesterday we had many news but price is still about 170??
Most crypto's are really just trading coins, where people try to sell high and buy low. So
I'd say there is a fair amount of this happening in XC too.
Big picture it still looks fine Smiley
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/xcbtc
Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:27:09 AM

Can someone explain my how its possible that yesterday we had many news but price is still about 170??
Most crypto's are really just trading coins, where people try to sell high and buy low. So

Well said, its business as usual.
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:44:49 AM

Well said, its business as usual.

Its actually pretty funny the FUDing starts right when team activity is low(sleeping/breaks/real life w/e), around this time each day.

Roll Eyes

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:06:33 AM

Can someone tell me if I have accurately represented XC here?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635751.msg8258033#msg8258033
sugarboy321

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:17:57 AM

hello,

I cannot seem to find a straight answer on the threads about the total amount of XC coin to be staked? Anyone know?
AllInBit

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:24:05 AM

[/quote]

This WORKS!    I used 75 for the decimal version.   Now, I can have BIP38 encrypted paper wallet for XC!!  Totally awesome!

When you need to import the key, just use importprivkey from Help->Debug Console to import the private key.

Also note: You have to close and reopen the wallet to see the imported address.

Of course you probably want to only use this for gifting since you will be missing out on staking if you store it completely cold.
[/quote]

After you type in importprivkey do you then just type in the privite key?
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:29:55 AM

It's like a magic show if you ask me full of misdirection.  Whoever is dumping for no reason is at very least looking to create week hands and uncertainty in the market.  Thing is even though there have been dumps lately the price seems to be going up slow and steady which I think is a good thing for a few reasons.  The main one being we're building a good base instead of a bubble like a lot of other coins. 
rockstahh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:18:50 AM

It's like a magic show if you ask me full of misdirection.  Whoever is dumping for no reason is at very least looking to create week hands and uncertainty in the market.  Thing is even though there have been dumps lately the price seems to be going up slow and steady which I think is a good thing for a few reasons.  The main one being we're building a good base instead of a bubble like a lot of other coins.  

Ok Dark has Darkmarket, Cloak has Onemarket and XC has? XChat and private pay witch could coded with a new gui to create , IDK, maybe the XC p2p exchange worldwide market?? for example. I'd be shocked if the team wasn't already on this.

1MKvsb5ULZrJqX9UjBpgESvfn5ftSg85qH
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:27:43 AM

It's like a magic show if you ask me full of misdirection.  Whoever is dumping for no reason is at very least looking to create week hands and uncertainty in the market.  Thing is even though there have been dumps lately the price seems to be going up slow and steady which I think is a good thing for a few reasons.  The main one being we're building a good base instead of a bubble like a lot of other coins.  

Ok Dark has Darkmarket, Cloak has Onemarket and XC has? XChat and private pay witch could coded with a new gui to create , IDK, maybe the XC p2p exchange worldwide market?? for example. I'd be shocked if the team wasn't already on this.

First off, they do not have those yet.  What they do have, however:

• Darksend uses centralized masternodes.
  • Cloaksend is not trustless.

XC has decentralized & trustless anon + instant p2p encrypted messaging now.  And XC will have encrypted voice + video features... and a decentralized exchange.

Not to mention XC's dev team is more qualified than either DRK's or Cloak's... and XC's rate of development is insanely fast.  

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:52:23 AM

First off, they do not have those yet.  What they do have, however:

• Darksend uses centralized masternodes.
  • Cloaksend is not trustless.

XC has decentralized & trustless anon + instant p2p encrypted messaging now.  And XC will have encrypted voice + video features... and a decentralized exchange.

Not to mention XC's dev team is more qualified than either DRK's or Cloak's... and XC's rate of development is insanely fast. 

DRK's 850+ masternodes is centralized to you? XC's anon doesn't work for everyone... Shouldn't you be back at SDC with how far ahead they are compared to XC? Wasn't that the consensus you so adamantly posted?
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:53:28 AM

This WORKS!    I used 75 for the decimal version.   Now, I can have BIP38 encrypted paper wallet for XC!!  Totally awesome!

When you need to import the key, just use importprivkey from Help->Debug Console to import the private key.

Also note: You have to close and reopen the wallet to see the imported address.

Of course you probably want to only use this for gifting since you will be missing out on staking if you store it completely cold.
[/quote]

After you type in importprivkey do you then just type in the privite key?
[/quote]

Yes.  Just go

importprivkey [private key]

Pages: « 1 ... 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 [1028] 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: